Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cheating Wives - Leila Relapses Chapter 8

"Leila finds she's ruined her marriage, runs to Ace for support"

4
1 Comment 1
12.0k Views 12.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Leila felt an uncomfortable heat band around her thigh. She had a dream of a snake wrapping its slimy fat muscular body around her leg. She groaned in fear of her predicament and the snake’s head moved up her thigh and toward her pussy.

It was going to push its reptilian head into her pussy! She jerked in her sleep and in her terror she awoke in darkness. She fumbled around blindly and in a panic for something surely was wrapped around her leg! She shrieked and jumped out of bed and fell over, her forehead striking the floor.

That thing was still there! She shrieked again and flailed her legs and screamed for “Joel!”

Leila stood up, ran around the bed into the bathroom and flipped on the light switch and saw a band of tape on her thigh. The next thing she saw was the phone, the secret phone. She knew she didn’t put it there and instantly a picture began to form in her fucked up mind.

“Oh! Oh, no!”

She bent over further and undid the tape and yanked the phone free. She saw and read the vile writing on her thigh. Her eyes watered and she screamed with her mouth closed. She hurried back into the bedroom.

She began to reconstruct and assess. It was 6:14 a.m., and Joel would have been home no later than 2 a.m., maybe 2:30 a.m. He wasn’t here.

“Joel!” she shouted desperately. Maybe he slept on the sofa, maybe she could explain, somehow salvage this.

She ran to the living room and he wasn’t there. She was completely alarmed and hurried to the children’s room. They were gone!

Leila groaned from the horror of how bad she had fucked up. She marched down the hall back to the living room and saw her wedding dress on the door. She retrieved it, and felt Judgment Day descend on her like a sword through the heart and it ripped down her stomach. That skanky pair of shorts attached to her wedding dress.

Leila wanted a do-over! She wanted forgiveness. Oh, this had to be fixed somehow!

Her offenses to the marriage were so obvious, so damning, and Joel’s messages so stark and clear.

She howled like a woman being murdered and started flailing her arms about, spinning around the living room and tossing over a lamp and flipping over the coffee table. She howled and stomped around the room and hit at the walls and clawed at the floor.

When she’d exhausted herself for the moment, she lay on the floor crying and then starting scheming. How, oh how could she turn this around, she asked herself. There must be a way.

She searched for her purse to search for her other phone but it was nowhere to be found and that sent her into another rage and bout of self-loathing. She had no landline and no choice but to call Joel on the illicit cell phone. She called and she called.

He ignored her calls, ignored her messages, ignored her texts and every turn of the back to her plight sent her shivering into a dark valley of fear and loathing.

Sobbing and beaten with the realization there was nothing to be done for the moment, Leila scratched at her itchy skin and realized her was still covered in dried cum. Oh, the humiliation! Joel saw this!

“He saw me! He saw me!” she wailed. And then she realized he had probably found the sext porn on this phone. “Oh, god!” she yelled and she hurled the phone and went on a walk of shame to a long cold shower.

Joel never responded. Not that day or that next, or the day after.

Leila didn’t know what to do. She didn’t want to tell anyone, not even her closest friends. She didn’t want to tell Ace. She was too ashamed and too forlorn.

Two days after her husband left her, Ace called her. She was at work and unable to concentrate, barely getting anything done. She didn’t want to talk to him, she blamed him for ruining her life.

She thought she had it all under control, but Ace, that bastard, had excited her too much, excited her beyond reason.

He called again later that day, knowing Leila would be heading home soon, and hoping to have some fun with her before she went to her family. This time Leila answered. She was deeply depressed and badly in need of a snort, if nothing else.

“Just to take the edge of this goddamned scene,” she told herself.

“Babyyy!” she told Ace as she left her shift, and the way she drew out the word and the tone of her voice instantly telegraphed to Ace that she was in a bad way. He smiled at her desperate need.

“What’s wrong, cookie?” he asked.

“I fucked up! Oh, god. I fucked up so bad!”

She described through her tears and choking misery what had happened the night Joel left and took her children. She described what she had gone through since and as she opened her heart Ace’s cock got harder and harder. Yes, yes baby, you have fucked up, he told himself exultantly. Give a slut enough rope and she’ll hang herself, he thought.

But all he gave Leila were words of sympathy. He turned it around on Joel and called him an uncaring asshole who never deserved her. This gave Leila little comfort, she defended her husband. But at least Ace was on her side, she could go to him.

It didn’t take much to talk Leila into coming over to his place. He called his girlfriend and told her there was a change of plans and he wouldn’t be over to see her until later that evening. Then he called a couple of his good buddies and told them Leila was going to be available.

When she got to his place, she took comfort in his strong arms and sobbed into his chest. He skipped the hard liquor and marijuana and went straight to the cocaine and 30 minutes after he had her inside the house, she was doing a line and two of Ace’s friends were pulling alongside the curb in front of his house.

Leila needed to get her mind off of her troubles and she had big troubles.

Sacarleth_Armani
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sacarleth_Armani

Ace, watching her eyes like a hawk with prey in its sights, saw her flushed from the coke rush and ran a hand up her leg, passed her bikini brief and into her puffy, warm twat.

“Uhhh!” Leila said, with an expression of absolute sadness.

“There, there, there!” Ace said. “Isn’t this better, girl?”

“Uh huh,” Leila said, nodding in agreement.

“Forget all that shit,” Ace said as he snaked her to coaxed her toward thoughts of hot sex.

“Ahh! I can’t forget!” she wailed.

“Yes you can, just for a little while, take a break from all that drama.”

He worked his fingers inside her and she softened, she stretched and slouched and opened her legs and whimpered in a high pitch.

“Papa’s gonna take care of you now, papa knows what you need, baby, you know I do!”

Leila nodded in agreement and humped at his embedded fingers just as two of Ace’s friends walked in. She looked over and slipped from jilted wife to her slut-mind, smiled at them and wagged her tongue, flicking it toward her chin then up at the corner of my mouth.

Rory, one of the two men there, nodded at her in recognition. Leila nodded back, “I know you!” she said.

Rory smiled and patted his bulge, “Yea, mama, I know you, too, and so does my little man.”

She laughed and threw her head around and Ace unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Pulling Leila to him, she responded and climbed on his lap, facing him. She felt Ace manage the connection between them and was soon fucking on his cock.

Rory came around the back of the sofa and undid his pants and stroked his now fully erect 7 inches. Leila smiled and opened and curled her tongue, invited him to stuff her mouth.

Rory played coy. “What? What is you want?”

“Mmm, you know what I want!” she said.

Leila laughed as Rory teased her, just keeping the tip of his cock out of reach as she tried over and over to swallow the head. Then she groaned at the delicious sinking of her vaginal canal, that delicious, sensuous penetration, Ace pumped into her and she jacked up and down, fucking as she craned her neck to get at Rory’s cock.

Rory kept playing hard to get, until Leila was groaning, “Come onn! Bring it! Ooo! I want some!”

Only after Rory let her suck did Zach, the third cog in this sex device, reach up from behind and massage Leila’s breasts.

She was immersed, now fully engaged. In fleeting moments, the reality of her life hit her and she would wince and push those images out as best she could.

“Just fuck!” she told herself. “Fuck it all, just fuck!”

Ace came and got dressed. Leila asked where he was going. He said he had another date. Leila resented the answer, even though it was the truth. Leila knew who he was going to see, “That bitch! She’s got nothing I can’t give you.”

Ace didn’t say anything, but he gave her a mean look and Leila felt vulnerable and pulled back her claws. She felt humbled. Who was she to say anything?

“Go on, then! Go have you fun,” she said.

Rory and Zach stayed with Leila. They didn’t have anyone they needed to get back to. But they were used to Leila leaving by now, so there was an awkward silence.

Then Rory pulled out some marijuana. The trio smoked and watched porn. It wasn’t long before Leila was horny again. She was using sex as an escape, as she always had. Whereas before it had been to get away from the boredom of marriage, now it was to numb her mind to the total wreck she’d made of her marriage.

She pawed and stroked at their cocks and went to her knees and invited them to spit-roast her. Zach took her mouth and Rory got behind the all-fours naked MILF and slammed his sausage into her cunt as he held onto her curvy, fleshy hips and enjoyed the sight of her sexy body in constant recoil, her entire body rippling from the force of his thrusts.

“Mm!” moaned the humping mother who had lost her babies. "Oh, yesh!" she said with mouth full of slick, hard penis. She needed relief and this was as good as it would get for a while.

When the clock reached 11 p.m., Zach got up to leave. Leila protested. He asked why she wasn’t going home. “I don’t want to go home,” she said.

Leila had been holding back, not wanting to share too much information. But by now she had had several lines of coke. Her mind was clouded with marijuana and she’d been through four martinis. Her tongue was loose and she confessed everything.

Zach and Rory listened attentively and chided her for being such a whore.

“I know,” Leila said with a contrite but slutty face.

"You whore," Rory repeated, this time sticking his middle finger in her mouth. "Ah, know mm!" Leila responded in sucking compliance.

Nevertheless, Zach left after Leila had unloaded her tale and she was left with Rory. He took her to the guest room and Leila begged for yet another fuck. She stroked his cock and tried to raise it from slumber but Rory stuck by his no. He was spent, “and if I go anymore, my back is going to bother me,” he said.

He went to sleep and snored loud. Leila spooned with him, trying to draw any comfort she could, but inevitably her mind drifted to her kids and she sniffled her way to sleep.

She awoke hours later only realize she was going to be late for work and she didn’t have time to change. She would have to wear the same dress she had worn the day before.

“Fuck!” she said in despair. She hadn’t managed to get her dress off during the first round of sex. While she was riding Ace’s cock and sucking Rory’s, the son of a bitch had pulled out to spray her face. There was cum stains on the right shoulder of her dress.

She scrubbed frantically at her dress in the sink and drove to work with a wet shoulder.

Published 
Written by Waterboy42
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments