Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chinese couple first threesome

14
6 Comments 6
30.8k Views 30.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
My wife and I are both 33 years old and we have been married for over 6 years now. We are both Chinese American that spend most of the lives in the US. As typical for many couples who have been together for so long, our sex lives became boring and mundane, and we had fantasized about certain things to spice up our sex lives. One common theme is a threesome, with either a Latina (my fantasy), or with a tall white guy who looks like he would play water polo for one of the Ivy League schools. Last weekend, one of our fantasies finally became true.

Last Saturday night, our long time acquaintance Rick invited us and two other couples to have dinner and then hang out at his house. Rick had broke up with his girlfriend a few weeks ago, and we all thought it was good that he asked us to keep him company. After dinner at a Thai restaurant, we all went back to Rick's house. After a bottle of wine or so, one of the couples got a call from their sitter and said their 3 year old is running a fever. Unfortunately, that couple was also the other couple neighbor and ride home. After the four of them left, Rick, my wife and I had another bottle of wine. Rick then asked us what we wanted to do, which we responded by shrugging our shoulders and said we're open to anything.

Rick said, "okay, give me a second." and went back to his bedroom. He came back out about a minute later with a box of Trojan Magnums and a bag of weed, and said, "okay guys, pick one." My wife looked at me, not knowing how to respond. She looked at the box of weed, and then at the box of condoms, noticing that it said "XL" on it. She said "oh my god!" and left out a giggle. She looked at me, trying to look as cute as possible, and said, "…I don't really want to smoke weed….."

I understand that she was very tempted. Rick was 6'3" and very well build. I was however, somewhat nervous as the implications of the condom was that he would be very well endowed. Given that I am a bit smaller than 4 inches, whatever that would fitting into those condoms would definitely be a lot bigger than what I had to offer. I think my wife was thinking the same thing, but did not want to say it out of consideration for me also. Rick saw our hesitation, and threw the bag of weed aside, and said, "come on over to my bedroom." and lead the way. After a brief hesitation, my wife and I walked to his bedroom also.

Once in the bedroom, Rick said he was going to take a shower and invited us to get comfortable on his bed. "Why don't you guys get started and warm up while I take a quick shower." Despite our uncomforted, my wife and I started kissing and fondling each other. We got into it pretty quick and both us became horny pretty quickly. We undressed and kept on making out in our underwear. My wife was on top of me when Rick walked out of the shower, with a towel wrapped around his waist. From the top up, it was obvious he works out quite often. He didn't waste any time, and unstrapped my wife's bra and caressed her back. My wife and I kept on kissing each other until she suddenly couldn't concentrate anymore. She moaned lightly. I looked down and see that Rick had pulled her panties down and was gently rubbing the area around her clit without actually touching it. It was very erotic to see my wife squirm her butt and pushing her pussy back, hoping that Rick would somehow actually put his finger on her button. But he refused, only torturing her with many near misses as his finger brushed over gently. Finally, my wife couldn't take Rick's arousing touch anymore, and she told me to take my boxers off, which I promptly complied. I was a bit embarrassed to be entirely naked in front of another man, especially someone that we've know for a number of years. But my horniness dominated any sense of modesty. My cock was rock hard at the moment, and stood a full 3 and half inches fully erect.

She lied on her back and before I said a word, pulled me on top of her. She was soaking wet and I slipped right into her without any resistance. As I fucked her missionary style, Rick can around and to the side, pulled off his towel, and pointed his eight inches cock at my wife's face. She stared at it for a moment, not knowing what to say or how to respond to the size of it. I was also stunned by the size of it, as it is now very much in front of my face as well. It wasn't just the length, it was also three or four times thicker than mine. The thought that something that big would find its way inside my wife's vagina gave me a hollow feeling in the pit of my stomach. When my wife grabbed his dick, her fingers couldn't even close, and she did her best effort to put it in her mouth.

After a few minutes, my wife's wetness has eliminated almost any friction that we had with each other. She said to me, in Chinese so Rick cannot understand,

She said, " Lao gong, wo xiang yao, wo xiang yao ta de da ji ji, hao bo hao." "Husband, I want it, I want his big cock, can I please?"

I was also in the middle of the moment, and I said, "Ni si ge shiao jian bi. Ta ne me da, bu pa cheng huai ni?" "You're a horny little slut. Aren't you afraid he his big cock will hurt you?"

She said, "mei guanxi, bu hui de, wo bu pa ta de da ji ji. Hao bu hao, wo hao xiang yao. yi hou wo sheme dou gei ni" "It wouldn't be a problem, I'm not afraid of his big cock. Please? I really want it. I'll do whatever you want me to do later."

I gave in, and nodded my head. My wife was ecstatic and gave me a deep kiss. I wish she chad not, as she had just stuffed her mouth with Rick's cock.

ChannelBrown
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ChannelBrown



As we shifted out of the position we were in, I wasn't sure how we were suppose to do this. As I pondered, Rick must have guessed my thoughts. He said, "go to the bathroom and wash your dick off, so she can suck you now." I promptly ran to the bathroom and gave my pussy juice soaked dick a quick rinse. Rick was already on top of my wife, trying to insert his dick inside her. I could tell it was stretching my wife, as her hand pushed against his hip so he doesn't push too fast. At first he can only get half in before she felt uncomfortable (I guess where I was able reach at my deepest). Then he inched in slowly, pulling out completely each time so that her juices covered his cock and provided lubrication, then pushing back in, half an inch deeper.
I asked her in Chinese if she was okay. She looked at me, with a pained look, and nodded her head. After 10 or 12 thrusts, he was able to push the entire 8 inches inside my wife. He stopped there, as the two of them rested and enjoyed the moment for a little bit. he then moved very very slowly at deepest penetration, and within a minute, my wife started started having her first orgasm of the evening.

It was not the type of orgasm she usually has with me. First, she has never been able to cum on the bottom with me, she always has to be on top. On top, she may get a big O every 6 or 7 times we make love. Second, her orgasms generally build up quickly after an intense effort, and she tires out quickly after. This orgasm she was having with Rick on top is very different. It came slowly, and she had no control over it since Rick controlled the rhythm and movement. It seemed to have snuck up on her, as if she was not expecting it. But slowly her breath and moaning intensified, and it build up to a much longer lasting orgasm. After the first one subsided, Rick picked up his rhythm and started pounding her much faster, and within a few minutes, my wife has a second orgasm, which seemed to have lasted a bit longer than the first.

This whole time, I only watched and did not participate. Rick saw that I was just sitting by the bed, and told me to lie down, in a 69 position with my wife, with each of us on our side. My wife took my dick and sucked it, and I started licking my wife's soaked pussy from the bottom. What happened next was very unexpected (like this entire evening). Rick grabbed my wife by her hips from behind her and inserted his dick, right in middle of me licking her clit! It was much more difficult licking her clit now, as Rick's huge cock was going in and out of it. I wanted to be careful that my tongue actually does not come in contact with his dick.

I can tell the simultaneous fucking and lick of her pussy was really being felt by my wife, as she quickly had her third orgasm, and then her fourth. After her fourth orgasm subsided, Rick also increased his pace, and I wanted to stop since his balls were hitting the side of my face. But my wife begged me to not stop, so I kept on licking her. And of course, she wasn't really concentrating on MY blow job then, just a poorly performed hand job. As Rick intensified, I knew he was about to cum. I just realized that he was not wearing a condom, and I said, "Hey, you're not wearing a condom, can't come inside her." My wife could only say,"Don't stop, don't you dare stop……" in between her moaning.

Then it happened. I saw it coming as Rick convulsed and his balls drew up to his body. He tried to push his dick in as deep as possible, and then froze in that position. And I was still was still licking her clit as Rick stopped moving. My wife kept on thanking me and told me to not stop licking this whole time. She begged me not stop licking, telling me she was about to cum again. Then Rick's pulled his now semi hard dick out of my wife's drenched pussy. The taste of it was very intense at the moment, but I kept on lick her pussy, hoping to bring her to another orgasm. I guess part of me want to be responsible for at least one of her orgasms that night, knowing the other four all came from Rick.

After Rick pulled out, my wife rolled on to her back and I continued to give her head, licking her clit, her labia, and the inside of her pussy. A few seconds into the new position, I can taste Rick's semen flowing out of her pussy. I was a little bit disgusted, but wanted to finish the job. And I guess Rick hasn't had sex for a long time, because A LOT of his cum flowed out. But my wife said she was almost there, so I kept on licking. As my wife started to squirm her hips and closed her legs around my head, I knew from previous experience that she was close. I didn't want to stop, as I know my wife was close. Luckily for me, she did cum for the fifth time.

After Rick came and my wife came, I was the only person who hasn't cummed yet. So I inserted my dick inside my wife's pussy and tried to fuck her also. However, there was very little friction as her pussy was already stretched wide open by Rick. It was a bit awkward at first, but after a few minutes, I felt that she started to clenched her vagina muscles. Once she started doing that, I came pretty quickly also.

Afterwards, we took turns showering, and I must have rinsed my mouth for a whole minute also. Rick thanked us both for the evening. And paid my wife a lot of complements. He said he has not had sex for a few weeks now, and he definitely felt like he released a lot of the tension.

My wife slept like a baby on our hour long drive home.
Published 
Written by Greenhat
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments