Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cross country run

"Finale"

6
0 Comments 0
15.1k Views 15.1k
612 words 612 words
Final part

The lady had a fantasy of her own, and now that she had three eager men beside her she decided to go for it. She was a runner herself, and she now told us she often fantasised about being overtaken in the woods, and being overpowered and thoroughly and comprehensively shagged while pretending to put up a struggle.

While we donned our running gear again she put on some of her own and left quickly. We gave her five minutes start and set out after her. When we came in sight of her she was running fast, dressed in tight white shorts, knee-high socks and a brief red top. She looked round when she heard us and then sprinted on. We had quite a job catching her and were all breathing heavily as we came up close.

"Nice ass...those shorts look very sexy," panted Tom, reaching out and groping her bum.

She squealed and tried to run faster, but we hemmed her in.

"What do you say guys?" said Tom again," I think we should give this young lady the shag of her life!"

She wriggled and squealed as our hands went all over her. John pushed his hands up her top from behind and held her boobs; Tom and I tried to pull her shorts off, but she was clinging on to them while kicking out half-heartedly. Tom got hold of both her hands and held them back; I then yanked the shorts down to her knees. We carried her over to a grassy spot and laid her down, she all the while trying to escape. As she got on to her knees, we simply held her in place and took turns fucking her doggy style with a cock pushed into her mouth as well.

There is only so much you can do or say about such things - we enjoyed the role play, riding her roughly, and she was ecstatic.

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

She wanted to be taken three ways at once and we obliged, her bum was utterly gorgeous and fucking it was a delight. She was naked now except for the socks, riding Tom's great oversized dick, with mine up her bum, and John's in her mouth.

Later we spent ages just fingering and licking her as well as spanking her, and she was enjoying every bit of it. We were all exhausted before she was.

She got dressed again and set off towards her house again, with us trailing after her. She said we should have a cup of tea before we moved on.

As we came to the house her husband, the vicar, was just stepping out of his car.

She kissed him on the cheek and said, "I met these guys on the trail today and I'm just having them in for a cup of tea."

He looked at us politely and then went into the house ahead of us. We sat down in the lounge and waited. The vicar came through with the tea and offered some small talk.

"Have you met my wife before today?"

"No," we assured him truthfully, "we just met her today, and we sort of hit it off right away. She is a very nice lady."

"Yes she is very friendly and kind; I'm proud of her."

"You should be," I said. "We really felt we got to know her very quickly. She really brightened our day."

Rachel came through, dressed again in the little white dress. As she stood by my chair I was able to look the vicar in the eye while running my hand up her leg and enjoying a last feel of that bare ass.

Published 
Written by pjm
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors