Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Delivery Guy

"Wife asleep in the garden gets a nice surprise"

43
17 Comments 17
17.2k Views 17.2k
596 words 596 words

Author's Notes

"As she slept, she felt a tugging at her bikini bottoms"

I'm Carly from England, and this is a true story that happened to me about two years ago at the age of fourty-two.

I arrived home from work feeling hot and bothered. I'd had a bad day at work and all I wanted to do was put my feet up and relax. Steve had texted me to say there was a delivery coming and it needed to be signed for, so I had left work early. 

The weather was really hot and sunny, so I decided to pour myself a Gin & Tonic, and lie in the garden with my bikini bottoms on. They were the 'garden only' ones that barely covered my neatly trimmed blonde hairs and left a clear outline of my pert lips. 

I wasn't sure if it was the heat, the day at work, the Gin or all three, but I fell fast asleep. 

As I slept, I started to dream. It felt good. In my dream, I could feel something gently pulling at my bikini bottoms. In my sleep i started groaning. I felt warmth around my clit, a sensation of a tongue licking my lips, so I started grinding as I felt the pressure building between my legs. 

In my sleep, I groaned Steve's name as I began to get more and more aroused. Still, in a state of sleep, I felt someone climb on top of me, and then the feeling of a hard cock probing at my soaked lips, trying to find its way in. By this point, I had awoken, but everything was dark. I had been blindfolded! I lay on my back in ecstasy as his cock thrust in and out of me. Slowly, deeply and getting harder with every penetration. 

I couldn't believe that Steve would surprise me with something like this. And just as I thought I couldn't take anymore, I felt his cock explode inside of me. He moaned and groaned as he filled my pussy, and I could feel the earth of his hot cum inside of me. 

Liorio
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Liorio

I felt like I needed more, it was good but I wanted more. He couldn't possibly leave me in this state. 

I felt his long thick cock slide out, and then he climbed off me. I removed the blindfold and looked around. I saw Steve stood there with a throbbing cock.

"Oh my god, you enjoyed that, didn't you," I said to him. "I haven't even started yet," replied Steve. I was confused━excited and confused. What the hell had just happened?

I stood up and looked around. To my side stood a delivery driver with his boxers around his ankles and his semi-erect big cock dripping with cum. Before I could even think about what was happening, Steve walked over to me, pushed me up against the wall and with my pussy still dripping with cum, he slammed his cock into me.

The delivery driver watched in amazement as Steve fucked me hard and deep. His cock ramming into me and getting covered in the delivery driver's cum, making it slide effortlessly in and out of my drenched pussy. 

I put my hand on my clit, and that was enough. I let out a huge groan as a massive orgasm shook my entire body.

Steve made one last thrust, pumping his hot spunk deep inside of me. 

After I had caught my breath, I looked around to where the delivery driver was standing. There was no one there. Had I dreamt it ?

Then I saw it... a small parcel left on the sun lounger! 

 

Published 
Written by Devilfish75
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments