Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Eat My Husband, In Front Of Me

"Sometimes he likes to suck the cock of someone who makes me go crazy."

36
7 Comments 7
4.7k Views 4.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words

The cell phone rings. Pamela looks nervous. She shakes her head and answers the call, straightening her long hair.

"Hi! Who is this?"

"It's me, Jerry. I can't talk to you right now."

"Don't hang up, Pam. I need to tell you something. It's important."

"Man, I don't have time. I'm at work, I can't talk to you now. Someone could walk into my office at any moment."

"I need you, Pam. I can't stop thinking about you."

"You don't even act like an adult, Jerry. You're what, almost thirty, aren't you? All this because we went to bed together? As if you've never done that before!"

"And I haven't, Pam, not with a woman as hot as you. It was my first time with a couple."

"Really! I thought you were one of those call boys. You seemed so secure. Phil made me think you were."

"Well, I'm not. You got it wrong."

"I'm sorry if I made a mistake. We were very drunk last night. Yes, but what do you have to talk to me about that can't wait for me to get back to my home?"

"I don't want your husband to hear. It's our business."

"Jerry likes it. You've seen that he likes to see his wife doing 'things' with other men."

"Even so, it’s a novelty for me, having sex with the husband watching."

"Honey, he didn't just watch, did you forget? Sometimes he likes to suck the cock of someone who makes me go crazy. It's a caress, that's all. Don't worry."

"I didn't expect that. I didn't expect you guys to be like that. Especially you. I couldn't sleep tonight."

Pam smiled proudly, stood up, walked out with style, went to the door, locked it, and closed the blinds. And came back unbuttoning her purple jacket.

"How nice to know that 'we' have left you like that. It is not every man who confesses this kind of thing. The professionals are used to it. If I had known that, I wouldn't have let Phil suck your cock. I didn't know, swear."

"I want you, Pam. I want you now. Here, naked, just for me."

"Really! Hahaha! Bold, Jerry. It's good to know I can leave you like this. Are you naked now, guy?"

"Completely."

"Your cock is so beautiful, Jerry. And your balls! Are you getting your fingers wet? Hmmm?"

"Because of you. Just for you... aannnnhh!"

"Wow! Delightful! Too bad Phil isn't here. My little cuckold would love to know that his wife is making the guy get a hard-on, even the next day."

"Why do you call your husband that?"

"It's an affectionate nickname. He likes to be called that when we have sex with someone else. It's exciting. You saw how he was after you came in me."

"That's when he sucked me off."

"So, man, you have no idea what it's like for a couple to know that they both sucked the same cock. That kiss was sensational. It had been a long time since Phil kissed me like that."

"Really! Why Pam?"

Pamela leans back in her armchair, unbuttons her white shirt, and strokes her breasts, still inside her lilac bra. She bites her lip and says, "That taste of cum in your husband's mouth. Aaaah! The taste of the cock of the man who just fucked you. The only thing missing..."

"Only missing was what, Pam?"

"Missed 'you' eating my husband's ass. That was needed for the night to be perfect and for me to return home soaked... Yours and his, mixed inside me. Mmmmm!"

"He like that?”

"We love it! You have no idea how good it is for the couple.  Renewed my marriage, it was the best thing that ever happened."

"Pam!! Aaaannhhhhh!"

She sucks the tip of her finger. She pulls down her bra, shows off her dark nipple, smoothes, and makes the nipple pointy.

"Yes, man, jerk off, jerk off nice, thinking of me, of us. At Phil."

"Aaaannhh! Not Phil! You! Pam, I want your pussy. You're so nice, Pamela."

"First, let me give you a blowjob, hmm? A very nice blowjob. I liked the thickness, a meaty cock like yours has its place, so tasty, that salty taste. Lol!"

"What! I don't understand."

"I liked you, Jerry. Unnnhhh! Those beautiful balls you've got. Them hitting me while we're fucking, man!"

"You licked me."

"I like playing with the balls of a man, especially when they make me horny."

LexiWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LexiWood

"You're crazy! Is that what you want? Then put two fingers in, Pam. Put them deep in your pussy."

Pamela spreads her legs, points her black shoes against the floor, and pulls up her skirt. Let red and black striped panties appear. Her pussy was so excited that she seemed to be biting into the fabric.

"Here? Now? Like this... You're so aaaahhh... Uuummmm..."

She slides two fingers of the elastic until it slips between her crotch, slowly, very lightly, making a face and voice like a suffering girl.

"Put in, little bitch, put in the middle. Very naughty, like you did yesterday in my face."

"Did I? Really!"

"Take off the panties, rip off."

"Not rip, it's expensive. That's beautiful. Wait a minute... Done, honey."

"Put the fingers in, both together. In the middle of your beautiful little mouth between your legs."

"Naughty boy, Jerry! Aaahhhh! It's so... drooling, hot. On fire. And yours?"

"Hard, so hard Pam, I'm dying to eat you. Eat tastily, eat this beautiful pussy you've got. So creamy..."

"Do you like that? Do you like what I've done to you? My God, you're making me even hornier and very wet."

"Then suck your fingers. Lick it."


"Uuumm! Evil boy. Uuuummmm..."

"Is good?"

"Delicious, you'd love it."

"Masturbate, Pam; play with your clit."

She raises both feet, the legs bent high on her knees. Her pussy throbbing, melting, and her glistening fingers spread the saliva around the clit.

"Oh, man! You're driving me crazy! Man! Aaaannn! I want it too, I deserve it... Your turn, boy, put it inside you. Yes! Yeah!"

"Put what, Pam?"

"Put two fingers in your ass. Very deep. I like my males suffering for me. Aaaaahhhh! Wow!"

"Two fingers in my ass. In my asshole? Is that it, Pam?

"Put your fingers in, stick them in deep. I want to hear you moan, Jerry. Do it for me, okay?"

"Ahhh! Pam, uuunhhh!"

"My pussy is getting so wet, has juice dripping out of her. Because of you, your cock. Beauty! Cum for me, Jerry. Please  in my face, my mouth."

"In your mouth, glutton! So drink. Drink all, all... Ooooh!"

"Delicious! Fucking delicious, Jerry! Oh, man! I love it; it fills my mouth and is so hot, dripping in my throat! Wow!"

"Squirt, girl. Wet your pussy. So again, the long spurt, slutty, in my face."

"Just for you! In your mouth, sweetie. I love! Ooohhhhh!"

The legs spread wide, one foot on the table, the pussy pointing, and Pam is pulsating, spitting out in jets the pleasure of a forty-year-old.

Both gasp on their cell phone.

"What madness, man! It was too much. Incredible. Let Phil know what you did with me."

"Will you tell him? Everything?"

"Of course I will. He's my husband. Why wouldn't I?"

"Come here, Pamela. Come stay with me."

"No. You're coming to my house tonight. He'll love seeing you tonight. Surprise Phil."

"Surprise?"

"Eat my husband, in front of me. He'll love it."

"And you?"

"Love makes me crazy."

"Little hooker."

"Hahaha! You don't know how much."

Published 
Written by Perverted_Gru
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments