Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Erotic Photographer and My Wife

"Invited a photographer to capture my wife, he took it a step too far"

46
4 Comments 4
119k Views 119k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Legendary Story
Jane and I had often had silly conversations that despite being married 5 years, when we had sex it was more like fucking from a porno. She was usually loud and yelling out lots of graphic lines, while I was almost posing as I slid my cock in her and having her move into awkward positions so I could fill her from all angles.

We had taken a bunch of photos of us together. Many with of graphic close-ups; my cock in full frame about to enter her, her lips wrapped around my cock, and the cumshot on her breasts. We were slightly disappointed that the shots just weren't professional looking. So then came an interesting idea, let's have a pro come and photograph us in the act getting nice and dirty all for just our own use.

Jane was initially excited about the idea until she had two reservations. While she wasn't shy about performing in front of someone, she didn't want to take the chance that any shots could end up on the net. This had an easy solution, we would supply the memory card for the photographer and then take it back at the end of the shoot. The second issue was that she preferred a female photographer. I agreed, as that was even better I could perform in front of a nice hottie. When looking for suitable local photographers though, there just wasn't any females. The only one that came up rejected the idea as soon as I asked.

After a month of sitting on the idea, one day Jane said, "Fuck it, let's just do it! I don't care who takes the photos." When I asked what changed her mind, she said she had a girlfriend recommend a photographer that would be discrete and was a really nice guy who would make her feel comfortable.

So we booked the guy, Matt, and one Saturday afternoon he came over to the house to begin the shoot. Jane greeted him at the door enthusiastically and expressed, "Glad to see you again Matt!" She then turned to me and said that she, her friend Kate and Matt had coffee the week before so they could discuss what we wanted. This was news to me, but I was glad that she was all on board and ready to do it.

Matt took thirty minutes to setup his gear, put up some screens, lights and lighting reflectors. While he got started, I went to the bathroom to shave around my cock one more time while Jane changed to a small bra and tight shorts. She then got out some drinks and went to talk with Matt. I didn't hear what they were saying but they were having some laughs and she was doing some giggling as she does.

When I came out, Matt was shirtless, just in his jeans, holding a glass of champagne. He was a good looking guy no doubt about it. Jane had another sip and yelled out that if she was going to be naked then Matt wasn't getting off easy either!

For the first part of the shoot we were on the bed just making out semi-naked. Jane had put on some pink fishnet stockings I loved and a slutty skirt with a loose shirt. I just had on boxers and lay on the bed. By now Matt was giving a lot of instructions and we followed his every command, he was the professional after all.
He looked up from the camera and told Jane to lose the shirt. She turned her back to me, faced Matt and undid the buttons slowly. He kept taking a lot of shots. Her shirt was now off and she had a black fishnet boob tube style top, very short and let her nipples poke through the fishnet material. She was starting to enjoy the attention.

"Shoot me, Matt."

"Take a close-up of my nipples!"

"Do my breasts look good?"

Jane's chatter continued until Matt ordered her to suck my dick. She took his command and said, "Of course baby, whatever you want me to do."

I pulled my cock out and she slowly went down on it, allowing time for multiple photos of the action. She tilted her head, flicked back her long hair and glanced at the camera while Matt worked. Several times he wanted a certain position so he would come over and put his hands on Jane's waist to move her body as he wanted.

Next we wanted some doggy-style pictures. I got behind Jane, pulled her shirt down and positioned my cock near her pussy, just touching the lips. Matt got the camera up very close and shot away saying how great Jane's shaved pussy looked on camera.

AmmyKross
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmmyKross

She was really excited now and started begging me to enter her so Matt could get some shots of us fucking. Maybe we waited too long, or Matt being there was getting to me, but I couldn't get hard enough to fuck her so I asked that we have a ten minute break.

I took my break, Jane poured some more drinks, and Matt set up the camera for the next shot which was to be Jane spread-eagle on the edge of the bed with me standing fucking her. I asked Jane to suck my cock to get me hard so we could start, but it wasn't happening and I was getting frustrated. I told Jane I didn't know if I could get it back but that I was pissed as I wanted to get great shots of my cock in her.

Matt then interjected, "What if I stand-in for you? My face won't be in the shots, just my dick close enough to Jane so it looks like she is about to fuck?" He continued, "We can get some great shots, and I am already hard watching Jane."

I was still processing the idea when Jane piped up quickly, "Sure, if it means we get some hot photos. That's all that matters, we don't need to actually do anything together."

Matt came back fast,"Ok, then let's get started. Here you take the camera and listen to my direction."

He handed me the camera and took his jeans off, allowing his hard cock to bounce out. Jane let out a "Oooh!" noise and removed her panties again, lying on the bed and motioning Matt to come closer.

Matt forcefully told me to start shooting the photos. I was hesitant at how close they were to getting, thinking 'Well, there won't be any actual contact.' I took a shot or two, following Jane mainly and cropping Matt out. Jane spread her legs wide, licking her lips as I took close-ups. Matt kept saying, "Great shots, keep shooting, get some wide angles," which I did moving back away from the bed.

I then saw Jane reach over to Matt's cock and stroked it a couple of times, only realising that after I had taken several pictures of it.

"You don't mind do you honey? Just so we get some fucking awesome photos," she said looking over at me. I couldn't reply before she yelled "Keep shooting us!" at me. Matt backed her up telling me to move around the room to get different angles.

Jane had now stroked him and he moved onto the bed, straddling her so his cock was near her face. I kept taking photos. There was no further touching, just a cock posed near her open mouth, a tongue reaching out desperately. After a minute Matt then pushed forward and Jane reached her neck up so her mouth met his cock and she took at least 4 inches of it into her mouth at once.

My finger kept pressing the button to record this moment which felt surreal. She sucked him several times then looked at me and said "This is your idea honey, the photos, I only want to get some good..." but that was cut off as she took Matt's cock in her mouth again.

Matt was starting to get aggressive, holding her body and barking at me to keep shooting and capture the moment. He then moved Jane up the bed and positioned his cock in front of her pussy.

I looked up at Jane and stuttered "Jane,do you want to..."

Before I could get out a comprehensible sentence, Matt had slid his cock into Jane, letting out a loud moan before starting to thrust several more times into her pussy.

"Keep shooting mate!" he repeated several times over the next ten minutes.

Jane had taken his cock and was now herself thrusting and gyrating with her usual loud expressive "Fuck me!" statements. I watched Matt fuck her in disbelief for several minutes, still shooting, before realising that he didn't even have a condom on his cock.

Soon after he pulled out, saying "Get ready for the moneyshot!" before unloading over Jane's tits, rubbing his cock over them repeatedly before confirming if I captured it. I guess I did, I lost focus on everything happening by that stage.

Matt and Jane were done, both lying back to rest. I looked down, rubbed my pants and realised I had the biggest hard-on ever at that moment.
Published 
Written by prague2nyc
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments