Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fair Exchange

30
24 Comments 24
23.2k Views 23.2k
966 words 966 words
“We can’t,” she whispered to him.

“I know,” he replied, kissing her tenderly on the temple.

In spite of her protest, Toni had eased the tip of his cock into her moist, warm opening.

“You’re Gina’s husband,” she said, kissing his jawline.

“And you’re Bob’s wife,” he nodded.

Their lips met and they melted into each other. When they released from the kiss, her breath caught in her throat.

“It feels so good, though,” she rasped.

“What do you want?” he asked.

She eased down on him just a few millimeters. He could feel her heat, her warmth, her grasp. A little flutter of muscle contraction passed from her through to him.

“What I want is all of it,” she gasped. “But we can’t.”

“We already are, I think,” he observed.

She stopped. The look she gave him was of smoky lust. Her naked breasts rose and fell rapidly in time with her breathing. She leaned forward for another kiss, long, lingering, full of moist warmth, tongues dueling, and harsh breathing through their noses. In the meantime, she descended slowly until there was no longer any portion of his rod not enveloped by her flesh.

“We are,” she gasped. “Oh, god. You feel so good.”

“Maybe it won’t count if we don’t move,” he suggested.

She shook her head slowly, her dark curls swaying. “It’s too late for that,” she whispered huskily. “We’re already fucking.” She began moving her hips. “You see?”

“It does feel wonderful,” he admitted. “I hope this is what they wanted.”

“Of course it is,” she whispered unevenly. “Why else would they challenge us to go into the bedroom naked for ten minutes? They’re probably doing the same thing downstairs.”

“Do you think?” He felt her hot embrace throb on him.

“I think they’ve been fucking for a while and used this silly game to get us together, too.”

“Are you mad about that?”

“No,” she gasped, “Not right now. Right now I am full of your cock and I feel wanton, slutty, and I want your come inside me.”

She grunted with the exertion of riding him. She slowed and looked into his eyes.
“Are you mad at them?” she asked, panting breathlessly.

“No,” he chuckled, “Not really. She’s been honest about wanting him.”

“And did you want me, too?”

“Oh, yes,” he gasped. “You feel wonderful. Do you think we’ll do this again?”

“And again, and again, and again,” she said, punctuating her words with thrusts of her hips on his hardness.

“I’m going to come if you keep doing that,” he warned her.

“Good!” she said with another emphatic thrust.

TsJessyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TsJessyTS

“I came when I put you inside. I’ll come again when I feel your shots in there.”

“I could grow to like this,” he said, his voice strained.

She smiled at him, raised her hips and pounded down on him again and again. “Me, too,” she gasped. “Let’s do it.”

He grasped her waist and pulled her down on his as lifted his ass off the bed to achieve the fullest penetration. “Now!” he growled through a grimace on his face.

She felt the first hot jet pump into her and threw her head back, looking to and through the ceiling. “Oh, fuck! Yesss!” she hissed violently.

When he has finished ejecting his load into her she slumped forward, ran her fingers through the short hairs near his temples and looked dreamily into his eyes. Her lips pressed tenderly against his and her tongue explored the warmth lightly.

“What do you think?” she asked. “Was that a pretty good fuck?”

“That,” he said with conviction, “Was a marvelous fuck. I can’t believe we did it.”

“What should we tell them?” she asked in a tone that indicated she already had an answer.

“I don’t know,” he said with a tiny shrug. “What do you think?”

“We’ll tell them that we fucked and we liked it. We’ll tell them they don’t have to feel guilty anymore and that we’ll see them in the morning.”

“You want me to spend the night?”

She grinned and intentionally grasped his meat with her muscles as she nodded. “Don’t you think we should try to catch up? I mean, there are plenty of ways to fuck that we haven’t tried yet. Don’t you think we should go exploring together?”

“I think I’d like that.”

When they entered the den they found her husband seated on the sofa with his wife astride him, rocking gently forward and back.

“Did you do it?” Gina asked them.

“We did,” Toni replied, “And we really liked it. So, we will see you two in the morning.”

“Enjoy your night,” Brian said as Toni grabbed his hand and pulled him toward the stairway. “We certainly plan to.”

“You want to come home with me?” Gina asked Bob as she continued to rock gently on his cock.

“After I come,” he replied. “Make me come and I’ll follow you anywhere.”

“And leave your wife to the mercy and whims of my husband?” she joked.

“That’s all right,” he responded, cupping her breasts in his hands. “I’ve got you in exchange.”

“I wonder if he fucked her or if she fucked him,” Gina said.

“Doesn’t matter,” Bob told her, “As long we are free to fuck each other.”

“Thank you for giving your wife to my husband,” she whispered.

“Thank you for giving your husband to my wife,” he grinned.

“I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship,” she murmured.

Bob leaned forward to lick the nipple of her right breast. “I think you’re absolutely right.”

Published 
Written by aldenbradley
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments