Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

He Waited Until I Was Finished With The Other Man

"He loves it when I am free to do as I choose!"

76
19 Comments 19
5.8k Views 5.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I knew he was too young for me the second I saw him, but I wanted him. Badly. And the way he was looking at me, I was pretty sure he felt the same way.

He approached me with a beer in each hand.

“Hey. I’m Dale.”

“Hi Dale. I’m Shelby.”

“This party is kinda loud. Do you want to get some fresh air?” he asked, nodding towards the patio.

I nodded and followed him outside. There were some people outside on the patio, but I could see that there was a swing towards the back of the yard and there were no lights back there. It was pretty dark.

“Let’s go sit on the swing,” I suggested. His eyes followed mine towards the darkness. He smiled and followed me out there.

I almost felt bad for Dale. He thought he was going to get away with something. Little did he know he was going to be a good story to tell later, and I was pulling all the strings.

We sat and chatted for a little, sipping our beer. I let my skirt ride up and I noticed him noticing.

He placed his hand on my thigh and said, “Are you cold?”

I shook my head. “Not at all. Maybe a little warm actually.”

I uncrossed my legs and invited him in.

“Yes, your flesh does feel kind of hot.”

“That’s nothing. You should feel how hot my pussy is,” I said with a smirk.

“You are the reason I love older women,” Dale said. “You don’t play games. You just go for what you want.”

Smiling I said, “Why waste time?”

His hand moved up my thigh until he discovered I wasn’t wearing underwear.

“And what is it you want, Shelby?”

“Get me off and I’ll blow you. How does that sound?” I asked.

He grinned. I got up and went behind a tree and he followed eagerly. I pulled up my skirt and immediately his fingers slid inside my pussy and his mouth went to my clit.

“That’s exactly what I need. Suck on my clit and finger fuck me, Dale.”

I wasn’t in the mood to fool around. I pushed myself against him and he got the hint. He shoved his fingers inside me aggressively and tongued my hard nub.

What Dale didn’t know was that I had been edging in the bathroom all night long and I was already hovering on the edge of orgasm before I brought him out there. His tongue was rough, just the way I liked it. And his fingers hit that spot just right.

I came hard and without any warning, squirting over his face and upper torso. He pulled back in surprise, his fingers still inside me.

“Don’t stop!” I said, “keep fingering me! Hard!”

He smiled up at me and rammed his fingers inside me, making me squirt three more times.

Standing, he said, “My turn?”

I nodded and crouched, my back against the tree. I reached for his zipper and pulled out a nice, thick cock.

“Fuck my mouth the way you finger fucked me,” I said, looking up at him.

He said nothing as he smiled and looked down at my open mouth. I knew I was offering him something that a lot of younger women would never agree to. Fuck my mouth, hard. I can take it.

He grabbed my hair and held my head as he buried his cock in my throat. I felt his balls hit my chin for the first time as I gagged. He was a good size, so it took some effort to control myself from pushing him away. But I was determined to blow his mind. And his cock.

MistressEvelyn
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MistressEvelyn

When he saw I could handle it, he started thrusting into my mouth, driving his cock deep each time. My eyes watered and I struggled for a moment until I got control. I took deep breaths every time I had a chance.

My tongue slid up and down the underside of his shaft as he throat fucked me. My eyes watered more, and I knew my makeup would be a mess.

Suddenly, he stopped thrusting and held my head so that my lips were at the base of his shaft. I heard him groan as he let loose a stream of come in my mouth.

I didn’t swallow, though. Even as he stood up, I held it in my mouth.

“Thanks. That was fantastic,” he said as I stood up. He was zipping up his pants as I smiled at him, my mouth still full of his load.

I waved at him and he wandered back to the party, looking over his shoulder as if he couldn’t believe this had just happened.

I looked out into the darkness and waited.

Seconds later, I heard my husband’s voice say, “Did you do it?”

He came around the tree and reached for my chin, pulling my mouth open. With a smile, he said, “Good job, babe.”

I still held the mouthful of come as I dropped to my knees. I opened my mouth for him and he slid his cock in where Dale had been just moments before.

“Oh, fuck. That feels so good. Swish that come around my dick.”

It took a lot of effort to not swallow that load, but I let it slide over my husband’s cock before I finally let it fall down my throat. I had to make room for another mouthful.

My husband was less rushed. He let me take control after I swallowed Dale’s come.

“Tell me how hot it is to fuck my mouth after another man came in it,” I said, looking up at him.

As I continued sucking his cock he said, “I love how free you are with your sexuality. I love how you love sucking cock. And I love knowing that you just bathed my cock in another man’s come. It made me so hard knowing that you were here in the trees, letting him fuck your mouth. Did you come for him, too?”

I looked up with the head of his dick against my lips. “I did. I squirted all over him.”

“Was he surprised?” my husband asked.

His cock back in my mouth, I nodded as I took him deep.

“I’ll bet you got him good and wet, didn’t you? He’s probably in there now, telling his friends why his shirt is all wet. Oh my God, honey. I’m going to come.”

He moaned as I pulled back and stroked his cock. His load spewed from his dick, and I opened my mouth so he could watch it land on my tongue.

When I stood, he said, “There’s a little come on your cheek.”

He moved to wipe it off, and I stopped him. “Leave it for now.”

He zipped up and took my hand, and we walked back to the house. We walked through that party of people we didn’t even know, come on my face. I saw Dale talking with his friends. He turned to see us walking hand in hand as we left, and his jaw dropped.

I chose that moment to wipe the come from my cheek and pop it in my mouth as I winked at him. I guess I forgot to tell him I was married.

Published 
Written by AutumnSeave
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments