Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holiday Cafe

"A middle-aged wife finds herself led astray on vacation"

86
24 Comments 24
13.2k Views 13.2k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Competition Entry: The Ultimate Seduction

They came slowly through the entry and paused as they viewed the surroundings. He held the door open slightly, as if unsure if they would be staying or leaving. His feet pointing at the doorway showed his intentions while she took in the atmosphere of the cafe.

Late forties or early fifties, it was hard to tell. He was average height, paunchy with greying hair and light skin reddened by the sun. The cargo shorts, sandals and polo shirt screamed tourist. His expression showed he was unimpressed and he fidgeted impatiently, glancing at his watch time and again.

She was a few inches shorter than him, maybe five foot four, and a little younger. The sleeveless red sundress she wore suited her tanned skin and slim figure. Brown hair with blonde highlights hung over her shapely shoulders and the red-rimmed glasses suited her pretty face. She cocked her head to one side.

"Come on, we will be late to meet Bill and Rosie," he chided as he opened the door wider.

"Shh!" she hissed. "Listen."

He hung his head and sighed. "Yes, they have classical music playing."

"It's so nice in here," she announced. "Get them to meet us here instead."

"I don't want to change plans on the fly, we said we would meet them at the restaurant on the beach."

"Well, I do," she stated. "I want to try this place. I'm tired of doing everything you want."

I kept my distance as they continued their exchange in low voices, waiting for the timing to invite them to a table.

"Well, you can stay here if you want," he said as he lifted his hands in frustration. "I'm going to meet Bill and Rosie on the beach."

"Fine," she challenged. "Then I will see you at the hotel later."

"Whatever," he snipped as he shook his head. "Enjoy your evening alone."

"I will."

"Fuck's sake..." he mumbled as he went out the door.

She looked around nervously to see if they had caused a scene and her eyes caught mine.

"Table for one?" I asked with a smile.

She blushed slightly and ran a hand through her hair before returning my smile and nodding.

"Yes, thank you."

I led her to the small table in the corner, pulled out a chair and gestured for her to sit.

She hesitated and glanced around, looking relieved when I picked up the RESERVED placard from the table.

“This is my staff's break table,” I whispered in her ear. “Best table in the house. Quiet, cozy and unobtrusive. Please sit.”

“No, anywhere is fine,” she protested mildly.

“I insist.”

“Well, thank you,” she smiled.

“I will be right back,” I promised. “Please relax.”

As I opened a bottle of wine she pulled her phone from the white clutch on her lap. I watched her scowl as she tapped on the screen.  As I approached she jammed it back in the small purse and sighed.

“One of our most popular,” I announced as I poured the dark red into one glass. “I think you will enjoy it, especially since it’s on the house.”

“Oh? Really?”

“Yes,” I assured her. “My treat as you are visiting us alone.”

She gave an embarrassed smile.

“Sorry about that,” she apologized. “I didn’t mean to cause a scene.”

“You didn’t,” I assured her. “I just overheard a little of your conversation.”

“Thanks.”

“Please enjoy the wine,” I suggested. “I will be back in a moment.”

“All right. Thank you.”

I went to the kitchen and had the chef prepare a small charcuterie for two while I retrieved a small salad. She had her phone out again as I placed the salad in front of her.

“Another favorite, I think you will enjoy it.”

She looked at me in surprise.

“I know you haven’t seen a menu, but I think I know what you would like to try. Is that all right with you?”

“I… guess I’m game,” she giggled.

“Good,” I replied as I refilled her glass.

“Is he checking up on you?” I asked as I gestured to her phone.

“No,” she sighed. “He’s just being an ass.”

“You know, we usually request that our visitors keep their phones off and put away. We want them to relax, enjoy the ambiance and have conversations.”

“Oh, that’s interesting,” she said as she returned the phone to the purse.

“Enjoy the salad, I will be back shortly.”

“All right,” she smiled.

After a quick talk with the chef and other staff I returned to her table with the charcuterie. I placed it on the table, picked up the wine and refilled her glass as she smiled at me. I poured some of the wine in the second glass.

“Since the chef prepared this for two and I am done for the evening do you mind if I join you?” I asked with a smile.

“Uh… sure,” she shrugged as I sat down. “That… that would be fine.”

I reached my hand out to her in introduction.

“I’m Andre. Welcome to my cafe.”

She put her hand in mine.

“Sara.”

“Thanks for allowing me to have dinner with you, Sara.”

I held her hand for a moment and gazed into her eyes, seeing the blue hue brighten slightly.

“Thanks for joining me,” she replied as she slowly took her hand away. “This is very unexpected.”

“Yes, it is,” I agreed. “Is that okay?”

“Yes… yes, it’s fine. Just unexpected. And very nice.”

“Let’s enjoy this, share a little more wine and a little conversation together,” I offered as we began eating. “How long are you here on vacation for?”

“Only two more days,” she answered.

“A special holiday? Anniversary perhaps?”

“Yes and no,” she explained. “It was originally an anniversary holiday, but then Mike -that’s my husband- invited his friend Bill and his wife along.”

I listened and refilled our glasses.

“So it’s been a couples trip, doing what they planned," she continued. "All on an agenda, nothing spontaneous.”

“Do you like to be spontaneous?”

“I used to be,” she sighed wistfully. “But not much anymore, unfortunately.”

“Why not?”

“Just… life I guess. Work, kids...everything is planned, structured, routine…”

Her phone buzzed and she fished it out of the purse.

“Sorry, excuse me.”

Lara cleared the table and brought another bottle of wine while Sara texted furiously. I topped up our glasses as she rolled her eyes and shoved the phone back in her purse. She shook her head and sighed.

“Rosie’s tired and went back to the hotel, so Mike and Bill are going to the club to go drinking.”

“So you’re free for the evening?” I teased.

“Yeah, I guess I am,” she shrugged.

“Good.”

“Yeah?”

“Yes. I am enjoying your company.”

She smiled and put her hand on mine.

“Thank you," she said appreciatively.

We gazed at each other for a moment and she blushed slightly before looking down.

“So, this is your place?” she asked.

“Yes,” I answered as I took her hand in mine. “I moved here about ten years ago, working at the resorts by the beach for a few years. Then I opened this place.”

I ran my fingers over her palm and up to her wrist, stopping at the silver bracelet.

“This is beautiful,” I observed. “A gift from your husband I assume?”

“Uh, no,” she replied quietly. “I bought it for myself.”

"Hmm," I continued. “I called it the Holiday Cafe because it’s off the tourist area and I wanted a place for people to take a holiday from their holiday.”

I ran my fingers over her wrist gently as I traced the outline of the bracelet.

“Somewhere calm, quiet and romantic to relax and connect away from the bustle and noise of the resorts.”

“It’s very nice,” she commented. “I really like it.”

“Thank you,” I replied.

Her phone buzzed and she looked down at the purse.

AliceCurly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AliceCurly

“Leave it,” I suggested. “Finish your wine and come for a walk with me. I will show you around a little and get you back to your hotel safe.”

She stared at the purse until it stopped buzzing, then turned her eyes to me as she considered my offer.

“You can tell him a gentleman bought you dinner and walked you home.”

She grinned widely and nodded her head.

“Sure, why not?”

"Would you like to freshen up before we leave?” I asked.

“Yes. I will be just a few minutes.”

She stood up and headed for the restrooms, looking back with a smile on her face as she confirmed I was watching her walk away. I said goodnight to my staff and waited for her by the front door.

Her hair was brushed, her lips shiny with lip gloss and fresh eye liner visible behind her glasses when she came to me. I looked her up and down, ensuring she noticed and put my hand out to her as she approached. She put her hand in mine and brushed against me.

“You are a beautiful lady, Sara,” I whispered to her as I ushered her out the door and into the warm evening air.

We walked a few steps and I took her hand in mine. She didn't take it away and soon our fingers intertwined.

“Come, I will show you some local sights that most never see,” I said as I led her down the street.

Hand in hand we strolled a few blocks through the neighborhood, talking and giggling as the sky reddened. As we approached a slight hill I put my finger to my lips.

“Shh, be very quiet.”

She looked confused as we crested the hill and I crouched down, gesturing for her to do the same. We crept forward slowly to the edge.

“Listen,” I said quietly.

She cocked her head to one side and her mouth opened as the sounds reached her ears.

“Is… is that what I think it is?” she whispered.

I nodded as the grunts and moans of couples fucking filled the air, cries of orgasm and voices begging for release.

She got on her hands and knees and peered over the edge. Young couples engaged in various acts of lusty activity.

“This is where the young people come. Most live at home and have nowhere to be private so they come here,” I explained quietly. “What do you see?”

“People having sex… fucking….one girl is sucking a guy!” she gasped.

“They are enjoying a good evening together,” I whispered. “Come, let’s carry on.”

“In a moment….”

We waited until the young man groaned loudly and then backed away from the edge.

“That was… I have never seen anything like that,” Sara giggled.

“It’s exciting,” I admitted as I put my arm around her waist.

“Yes, it is,” she agreed as she put her arm around my waist and leaned into me. “I feel… naughty… for watching them.”

“Naughty is good,” I teased. "Tell me what you saw."

She described what she had seen as we approached the bottom of the hill and reached the edge of the beach, her voice low and her breathing shallow. We reached the small pier that jutted out into the bay just as the sun set. I led her to the railing and pointed at the lights down the beach.

“That’s the resorts.”

“It looks so bright from here,” she announced softly as she leaned on the railing.

I moved behind her and put my hands on her waist. I leaned over and kissed her neck, nuzzling my way to her ear as my hands began to travel her body. She shivered as I cupped her breasts and pushed herself into me. One hand slid down between her legs and I felt them part slightly as it passed over her thigh. I ran my fingers over the wet silk covering her pussy, pulled the crotch of the panty to one side and ran a finger between the folds.

“I’m going to fuck you, Sara,” I whispered in her ear.

“Please do,” she whispered back.

I lifted the dress up to her waist as she bent forward and put her chest on the railing. My engorged cock sprung free as my pants dropped, the fat tip hitting her thigh.

My fingers were soaked from touching her waiting cunt, her juices coating them as I moved her folds apart. The swollen tip pushed into her opening and became enveloped in hot silk.

“Oh, that’s big,” she whispered.

“Yes,” I whispered back. “Do you want it?”

“Yes.”

“All of it?” as I inched into her slowly.

“Yes.”

In four slow strokes I had the full eight inches buried in her. I gripped her hips tightly, slowly grinding my pelvis against her as I held her tight. I leaned down and kissed her shoulder.

“Do you see those flashing lights?” I asked.

“Y… yes.”

“That’s the club. That’s where your husband is while I fuck you.”

“Oh, fuck,” she moaned. “Mike.”

I began pumping my cock in and out of her, picking up speed as I fucked her harder and harder.

"Yes, Mike," I hissed. "He's a fool for leaving a beautiful woman like you alone."

She pushed back, taking the full impact of each thrust as deep as possible, whimpering and moaning.

“Oh, fuck me… oh your fucking cock is huge… oh I’m cumming…”

She writhed vigorously as she climaxed, her tight cunt clenching and squeezing my swollen cock to the point of no return.

“Oh, fuck… I’m gonna fill you up, Sara,” I groaned. “You’re going home with a cunt full of cum.”

“Ohhhh,” she groaned loudly as my cock exploded inside of her.

I shoved my pulsing prick as deep as I could as the huge load filled her and held myself tight to her. Wave after wave of heavy throbs pulsed through my swollen shaft as my balls emptied. As the orgasm subsided I leaned into her, nuzzling my face in her neck. She mumbled quietly as I whispered into her ear.

“Oh, that was so good, Sara. I love your sweet pussy.”

“I love… your cock… Andre," she huffed.

I moved away and watched a trail of cum follow my cock as it slipped out. I pulled up my pants as Sara stood up and turned around, her face flushed and her breathing still ragged. She grabbed my face and kissed me deeply before putting her head on my chest as I hugged her to me.

“What do I do now?” she mused quietly.

“You go to your hotel room and fuck your husband. Tell him you are really horny, that you’re wetter than you’ve ever been, and you need him to fuck you. Tell him a gentleman bought you dinner and walked you back to the hotel."

She looked up me. “Really?”

“Yes, really. Make him fuck you with my cum inside of you."

“Oh god, that’s… dirty.”

“Naughty, sexy, filthy, slutty. Everything you really want to be.”

She sucked on her lower lip as her head began nodding in agreement.

"What if he asks if we had sex?" she asked quietly.

"Up to you," I replied. "You can keep this between us as a memory of your vacation, or you can tell him I fucked you on the pier. But tell him that when he's fucking you and ready to cum."

"Oh, that's slutty," she giggled. "I can't do that."

"He might like it," I teased. "Tell him it's just fantasy, see what he says."

I took her by the hand and we walked to the hotel. I led her down the side street away from the main entrance and into the park adjacent. We paused at a bench and I told her to sit before moving in front of her and pulling down my zipper. Her eyes widened as I pulled my cock out and she glanced around nervously.

“Here? Now?”

“Yes, Sara,” I replied as my cock touched her lips.

Her mouth opened up and she took my cock inside, struggling to get the fat tip to her throat. I stroked the thick shaft as she sucked, working myself up until I was jerking off into her mouth. Cum spilled out past her lips as she struggled to swallow as much as she could.

I pulled away and she caught her breath as she wiped her chin with her hand. I zipped up and put my hands out to help her stand. When she did I kissed her deeply, swirling my tongue around hers as I held her tight to me.

“Did you enjoy your spontaneous holiday?” I asked.

“Very much,” she whispered.

“Now, go find your husband,” I said as I gently patted her little bottom. “Finish your holiday.”

She nodded and walked towards the hotel, looking back with a wry smile to make sure I was watching. I stayed until she went through the door and then approached the couple that had stopped and watched us.

"Could I interest you two in getting a drink?" I asked with a grin.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments