Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Home Alone Horny and Busted pt 3

"Busted in self indulgance, I was made to be the slut for the night"

5
2 Comments 2
25.1k Views 25.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

On my hands and knees begging like a dog for them to give me their cocks as they walked me around on a leash.

"Come on, please I need to be fucked" as I fully spread my lips and showed them the soft wet pink inner lips. "Please, I'm begging for your cocks to penetrate me anywhere you want"

Somebody reached around and placed a rubber gag ball into my mouth and secured it tightly.

A soft "mmm" was all I could hear escaping from my stuffed mouth as I was yanked upright onto my feet and led into the garage. It was dark, with only a thin line of light coming from the dimly lit hallway. I was pressed face down over the hood of my car, my breasts ached painfully as I laid onto of the clamps.

My legs were kicked apart and a thick wet lotion was being applied roughly between my buttocks by probing fingers. Several fingers from different hands pushed their way deeply into my anal canal as they worked on loosing my tight muscles. Fingers twisted inward and sideways, spreading the tiny opening apart while applying a liberal amount of lotion.

"Mmmm" I groaned as I saw Tom standing behind me with his cock in hand, knowing that my ass was about to be penetrated one cock at a time. His cock was smaller, and I knew it would enter the lubed canal without much resistance.

"I'm going enjoy sticking my cock in your fucking your tight asshole" Tom exclaimed as he greased up his cock as well.

"Mmmm" I moaned as he pushed the thinner shaft inside of me, slowly working it back and forth as he pushed it in deeper. His cock buried as his balls were slapping against my pussy. "Mmm" his smaller cock felt good as he began slamming it in and pulling it all the way out. Tom continued shoveling it right back in as I backed my ass up as far as I could to greet his advances.

"Mmm" as my pussy was quivering inside as I felt his throbbing cock in my bowels and pumping hard. "Yes, fuck my ass Tom, give me your load in my ass" I pleaded even though my voice was muffled as his cock stroked my ass for all it was worth.

"Mmm" I tried to holler loudly as I felt the warmth of his cum blasting inside of me. As he pulled out, I felt my asshole tighten up to its normal state. I knew that it wouldn't be long before another cock would be back inside as Tom removed the rubber gag.

My husband grabbed my hips and thrust his cock at my tiny hole, pressing it forward. I felt his huge head pushing its way in as Tom stuck his cock to my mouth.

"Suck it clean" he ordered as my man thrust his cock into my bowels without hesitation, while I took Toms nasty coated cock into my mouth.

"Ahh" I moaned as my man reamed my asshole in a semi circular motion as Tom held me by the head and fucked my mouth for the second time. The scent of their deposited cum was quickly filling the room, much in the way their cocks were filling my ass.

"Mmm, yes fuck that ass baby" "Ah yes" I screamed out as his cock penetrated my ass deeper than the previous one.

My ass was being fucked hard and deep. I knew he was about to cum when I felt the throbbing of his cock.

"Give me that cum, baby. Fill my little ass with your juices" I screamed. He pumped it a few times extra hard, and then unleashed a waves of spurts. I could feel his semen inside of me as Tom unloaded another gush of jism on my face and in my hair.

"Yes, give me that sticky cum coated cock" as my man moved forward for me to clean his cock as well.

"Mmm" I moaned in satisfaction as I tongued his shaft for any sticky residue before taking the shaft into my mouth.

"Ok Frankie, its your turn" my man advised as I cold feel the oozing of their cum seeping out of my tiny hole..

I saw Frankie lubricating his massive erection, I trembled for a second wondering if I could take it.  He teased my asshole, poking it then pulling away. Each time he poked it, he pressed it a bit further as I felt his oversized knob pressing into the brown hole.

"Ah yes" Frankie said with a smile on his face as he starred at his huge cock against my much tinier brown hole, "I'm going to enjoy fucking your little ass with my big black cock" as he wiggled the head against my hole. "I want to hear to you screaming as I bury my snake inside your ass" he continued as he pressed his cock head inward.

With a mouthful of my mans cock I screamed "Ahh" as Frankies pressed the swollen knob completely inside. "Ahh" as he pushed in several inches of his black boa, more than Tom had all together. I devoted my attention to deep throating my mans cock, as Frankie was determined to insert his entire length into my ass.

"Yeah, that's it" Frankie uttered, "take this dick girl and you will know that you've had a real cock up your ass"

"Ahh..mmmm" as he started pumping it in and out, faster and deeper until his balls were smacking my pussy. I sucked so hard that my man blew his load into the back of my throat gagging me as Frankies' cock bottomed out inside my bowels. Cum was flowing from my mouth as I began panting while Frankie pulled the entire length slowly from my ass, then slowly pushed the entire length back in.

"Ahh" I screamed, "Ah shit Frankie" as he kept pumping his cock deeply in my ass.

"Mmm yes girl, your tight ass is about to milk this black snake" he chuckled as he stroked the full length in and out of my stretched asshole, over and over.

"Mmmhmm" I panted in a gurgled voice as I felt his cock so deep inside of me, pulsating quickly. He grabbed me by the hips and ground his cock in so deep as he blasted a mega load into my bowels. I felt several spurts before he pulled out and placed his still semi hard cock to my mouth.

"Now your going to suck a real fucking cock" Frankie said as he grabbed me by the hair.

I could feel cum oozing from my stretched asshole onto my leg as I took the knob into my mouth and sucked it back to a full erection. Frankie was fucking my mouth as the other two watched him shove it into my throat over and over.

"Mmmm" as I tried to force it around in my throat, but it was too big.

Frankie clapped my ass hard and said "swallow it bitch, you want it" as he held me by the head.

"MmmHmm" was all I could reply as I wanted his big cock in my mouth

Inch by inch I swallowed his cock, feeling as though my airway had been cut off.

indianauqa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
indianauqa

He didn't care as he continued to feed me his snake, until my nose was pressing against his pubic bone. Once buried in my throat, he began to thrust his hips, throat fucking me like never before.

"Oh yes, I'm going to enjoy shooting my cum in your mouth" he laughed as he pointed out the cum oozing out of my partially opened asshole.

"Mmmm" I gagged as he cum with such force. He held me in place depositing his entire load into my stuffed mouth

"Mmm" as he slowly pulled the black snake from my throat, pulling the massive amount of cum with it. It flowed from my mouth, onto my chin in streams, trickling on my breasts. I must have looked a real mess, with their cum deposits all over my body

Pulling me by the leash, they walked me around the garage, cum was trailing down my leg from a sore asshole.

"So you like sucking cock, ok we shall see then" my man said as he told the others to put me in the back seat and join her. What the fuck I thought to myself as the tossed me nakedly into the middle of the seat and then climbed in.

My husband jumped in and we sped away through the darkness of the rural community and onto the expressway. Trucks were going by and had a free shot of my nakedness on full display and suddenly my pussy was raging again and I had unzipped both zipper and released their cocks. I sat there between them and started masturbating their erections in plain view. They quickly took the hint by grasping my legs and placing them spread apart on each of their.

I was jacking off their cocks when this truck pulled beside us and watched. I looked up and smiled while jerking their cocks off simultaneously. Tom had placed a nipple between his lips and was sucking it hard while Frankie's fingers invaded my snatch. Frankie's cock was long enough that I could stroke my engorged clit with it as I stroked it off.

"I think she needs a new cock to play with" my husband announced as we pulled off the interstate exit and into a seedy looking strip joint. The little neon lights flashed girls.girls.girls.."Yeah but none like her I bet" he added as he parked the car directly in front.

Tom and my husband went inside, leaving me alone with Frankie's hard cock in my hand. Tapping it against my clit, I turned a little and allowed it to slip inside my wet lips. The dark pink knob looked to tempting inside my mocha colored lips that I began to sizzle when the tip barely pressed at the opening.

"Mmm" I moaned softly recalling how deeply he had inserted that snake into my ass canal. Frankie grabbed me and pulled me on top of his lap facing him as I held his cock at my entry. He began kissing my swollen tits as I slowly began to grind my wet pussy against his knob.

I felt it pressing forward when my husband said "Not now, there will be time for that later" as the car door opened as I was led into the club via the dancers entrance on the side. It wasn't your typical strip club, it was a private strip club where anything goes.

The music was raging as strippers roamed around looking for cash while flaunting their goods, just as I was being done. I was escorted around bound by my leash and collar and being checked out just as any of the other naked strippers.

"Are you ready" my husband asked as I watched a beautiful black girl giving this guy a ceremonious lap dance. She worked her pussy along the length of his clothed erection while he groped playfully at her over sized tits. Her pussy, clean shaven was wide open as she danced on his lap for cash when my husband advised that I was to be their on demand armature lap dancer.

Then I saw the flashing neon menu which read:

                                    Gentlemen's Choice

Covered Lap Dance      $100               Raw Lap Dance       $200
Covered Hand Job        $50                 Raw Hand Job        $100
Covered Blow Job         $75                 Raw Blow Job         $150*  Oral Deposit $75 extra
Non Penal Penetration $250                Penal Penetration $500 Deposit $150 extra

The Anything Goes House Special    1 Hour     $1000.00
**All Costs are split 50/50 with the house

ok I thought to myself, that girl was giving a covered lap dance, meaning if he cum it would be inside of his pants, not on her. Cool I thought, but I wondered why we were here. I saw a full raw blow job going across the isle, while two white chicks were orally entertaining this well endowed gentlemen.

I was led over to this tall cowboy looking guy who had gotten our attention and waved us over to his table.

"Howdy" he said in a real cowboy type accent, "Your mighty fine looking" as he scoped me from head to toe, and my husband twirled me around to show off my assets as well. He placed 5 twenty dollar bills on the table and said "I will start with a covered lap dance" as he scooted his chair backwards.

My husband scooped the cash and handed him the leash, and said "do it good Baby". I just smiled and turned my naked ass towards the cowboy. I started dancing and grinding to the beat of a slow song as I bent over and gave him a view of the pussy about to be all over his lap. Looking through my legs, I clearly saw his fully expressive smile looking at my kitty.

I lowered myself onto his lap, placing my exposed vaginal lips on top of his swollen cock. I started to rock back and forth slowly allowing my opened lips to slide over his cock. He was thrusting upwards against my pussy as I pressed down on his cock. My pussy was getting wetter by the minute, then I felt a throbbing from his cock and then a wet feeling against my kitty. Damn he just cum and it only took a few minutes.

He smiled and thanked me for the dance as I was escorted around the entire club. Hands squeezed my ass cheeks as I passed by, while others hooted with anticipation.

This story has a final episode to follow...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by NastyDog
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments