Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Was Her Idea

"A couple has naughty fun at the store"

219
46 Comments 46
10.9k Views 10.9k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Austin felt like a pervert following her around the store, but he could not force his eyes away from her, not when her lower body was encased by light gray leggings that accentuated her best feature with the back scrunch detail that disappeared between her sculpted portions. Getting her sexy outfits was one of his favorite hobbies and the leggings were a must-have after he saw them trending on social media.

It wasn't just him who got some eye candy from her when they were out and about. He loved catching other men lusting for her body, even if they were next to their wives or girlfriends.

How did I ever get this lucky, he thought, watching her ass jiggle as she reached for an item on the top shelf.

They had been married for nearly five years but the lustful fire between them was still raging. They had dabbled into the swingers environment, experiencing FFM threesomes, soft swaps and even being watched by a voyeur. However, what they enjoyed the most was giving each other their full pleasing attention.

He walked up behind her, squeezed her right ass cheek and whispered, "Can't wait to fuck you tonight."

She smiled and pressed her ass against his crotch, lightly wiggling it. If there was one thing she liked, it was teasing her man, and she was always coming up with new ways to do so.

He continued following her around the store, too mesmerized by the sway of her hips to notice that she had taken a detour from her usual shopping route. By the time he realized they were at the back of the store, she stopped the shopping cart mid-aisle and turned around to look at him.

"Let's fuck in the restroom," she said, caressing his semi-erect bulge through his basketball shorts.

"You naughty girl," he said, looking around to make sure nobody had spotted them.

Urged by their adrenaline, they hurried into the empty men's restroom and locked the door. She went into the last stall, placing both knees on top of the toilet lid, and peeled her leggings down to her thighs to reveal her red G-string.

He hooked his index finger under the thin string between her cheeks and pulled it to the side, filling his nostrils with the scent of her swollen pussy. He dropped his shorts and boxers to his ankles, freeing his rigid cock that was begging for her warmth.

She licked her fingers, rubbing them over her opening to further lubricate herself. No matter how many times he'd done it, getting behind her always gave him a rush that made his cock twitch in anticipation. As he brought his cock closer to her pink entrance, she placed her hands on the wall to support herself and teased him by swaying her ass side to side.

He parted her labia with his engorged head, running it along the length of her slit before disappearing it inside her snug fit. He grabbed handfuls of her ass cheeks, digging his fingertips into her flesh, and spread them out.

He began working on satiating his lust, getting into the rhythm of pulling out three-fourths of his length then thrusting it back inside. It felt as good as it did when they first met each other in college, with the only difference being that her portions had gotten fuller and rounder thanks to her fitness routine.

OrfeyaOne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
OrfeyaOne

"Fuck, I love your perfect ass," he said, letting go of her cheeks to watch them ripple with the crashing of his thighs.

"Would you share me, babe?" she asked, letting her fantasies run wild.

The truth was that he fancied the idea but wasn't ready to give her an answer just yet. He spanked her ass, leaving a red imprint on her skin, forcing her juices to drool down her inner thighs. He continued striking her flesh with his open hand, making her moans get loud enough to drown out her squelching pussy and the clapping of her cheeks. He'd fucked her countless times, learning exactly how to play her body like an instrument.

Being the pleasing wife that she was, she kegeled, tightening her grip to help push him over the edge. He clenched his teeth in response, determined to make her orgasm first. He pulled on her hair, arching her back, and picked up the pace of his relentless thrusting.

"You're such a good, little slut," he said, spanking her once more.

He looked down between the crescent of her cheeks, entranced by the way his cock disappeared and reappeared, each time with more of her natural, creamy lubrication lathered on his shaft.

The profound penetration ignited the depths of her pussy, building pressure deep inside her and bringing her closer to a cervical orgasm with every stroke. From the time he'd taken her virginity in his dorm room to this very moment, he'd made it clear that her body belonged to him.

"Ohmm, fuck, baby!" she cried, feeling her body tense up in anticipation of her climax.

The pleasure engulfing her body contorted her face, begging him for a mutual release. With a moan that reverberated on the walls of the stall, her thighs trembled, and her pussy convulsed in unison with her body, milking his spurting cock and flooding itself with the repeated splashing of his copious, virile seed.

He took a moment to enjoy the post-orgasmic sensation before pulling out his retracting cock. He put on his shorts and boxers, watching as his satisfied wife gingerly got up on her shaky legs.

"That was so hot, babe," she said, fixing her G-string and wiggling to pull up her leggings.

"It was your idea," he said, bringing her closer to caress her ass and lock lips.

After taking a couple of minutes to wash their hands and tidy up, he opened the door, checking that nobody was outside before motioning her to come out with him.

They resumed their shopping as if nothing had happened, with the only evidence being the creampie oozing into her G-string. The experience had been something new for them and they were eager to see what other ideas they came up with, but for now, her question echoed in his mind, would you share me, babe?

Published 
Written by Issabela
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments