Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jake's Story (Chapter 3)

"Jill's ex-boyfriend is in town"

17
4 Comments 4
15.1k Views 15.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words
It was over dinner that I told her I wanted a little bit of everything and she was very happy about it and she said that was what she wanted as well. It'd be fun to play without me or play with me but she was most turned on by me watching. She didn't like the idea of humiliating me or criticizing me but she was happy to add BDSM elements into our play and continue to talk dirty to the guy for me to hear.

It took a couple weeks for this to happen, almost a month really as safety is an issue. She likes fucking strangers but it carries a lot of risks and so I asked her to keep that to a minimum – only when she needed that thrill and I was to be there for her safety, at least in the next room. As it were, she had gotten back in touch with Nathan and he was in town and so we scheduled this around his visit.

Jill is still tiny at 5'4” and 105 lbs. and looks even better than she did in college. She has gotten sexier every year it seems. She showed me a current picture of Nathan from his Facebook profile and he was now bald, but still built and it was safe to assume his dick was still huge. We planned on having him over for dinner, having some drinks and then easing into it. She had told him the purpose of the invite and he was single and so readily agreed.

When I got home from work that Friday night, I walked in the door to see Jill sitting right next to Nathan on the couch. She was made up and dressed to fuck in her knee high black leather stiletto boots, black leather micro-mini skirt, and red silk camisole. He was wearing a tight black t-shirt showing off his muscular build and a pair of tight black leather jeans.

Jill made quick introductions and he and I shook hands.

“Jake, see he wore his leather pants for me,” she said.

“I remember how much you loved them, so I thought I'd go nostalgic,” he said.

“They used to drive me crazy. Hell, they used to drive all the girls crazy.”

It was then I noticed the large bulge through his pants. It was big. In fact, it was fucking huge. I was instantaneously scared, nervous, guilty and horny as hell. We then sat down for dinner and we all had a couple glasses of Chablis with dinner before retiring to my den for cocktails and conversation and a little bit of foreplay. I was drinking Buffalo Trace and Nathan impressed me when he saw the bottle of Henry McKenna on my bar and requested that, neat – just like I drink bourbon.

Jill went to the kitchen to mix up a vodka tonic and returned, only to pause in the doorway, “I left some things on the bed Jake. Go strip and put them on. I'll be there in five minutes.”

With that, I took my drink and went upstairs. There was a leather hood with removable ball gag, mouth cover and eye cover. There was also a leather thong and cuffs for both my wrist and ankles. I put everything on, drained the bourbon and waited. After a few moments Jill entered. Attached the gag and covers, tied me on one side of the bed, back down.

“I'm going to go make out with Nathan, rub his cock through his leather pants and get my pussy nice and wet for him because it's going to need to be soaking wet for that monster to fit in me. Until I'm ready to get fucked, you will lie here and wait.”

The nervous energy beat through me at about 190 BPM as I felt my cock began to harden trapped inside that leather thong. I had plenty of time to sit there and imagine her downstairs, on the couch in my den, making out with him, rubbing his cock, letting him push his fingers into her cunt getting her good and ready to accept his horse cock. I felt the pre-cum leak out of the head of my dick, restrained but trying to push its way through the leather, feeling the back of the thong push deeper into my ass crack which in turn, the slight pain, just turned me on more.

Just as I thought I couldn't take it anymore, I heard them enter the bedroom. I felt them climb on the bed. I heard her begin to moan as I heard him lick her pussy. She was lying next to me, he must have been at the foot of the bed lying face down in her snatch. He worked at her for some time as shoe moaned and moved before she finally came hard, I could feel her trembling so hard it shook the bed.

She then removed my blindfold but left me tied down. He laid down next to me, his shirt off, his abs toned and his muscles bulging. Jill licked and kissed his toned and hairless chest. She made her way down, rubbing the side of her face against the monster cock restrained by leather jeans. She was smiling from ear to ear. She started rubbing it with her hand before unbuttoning his pants and springing forth the biggest cock I'd ever seen. It was easily 10” if it was 2” and it was fucking thick as hell. She started stroking his cock as she looked me in the eyes.

“Look at this cock baby.

IrisMoira
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IrisMoira

It's just as big as I remember it.”

She began to lick and tease the head of his cock as it twitched from her tongue.

“Hmmm, I can't wait to wrap my mouth around this cock.”

And with that she started working the head of his dick as she stroked him with her left hand, her wedding ring and engagement ring contrasting against his thick veiny cock. Her right hand steadied herself and she worked harder and harder. He moaned with great pleasure.

“Fuck Jill. You've certainly learned to suck a dick since I saw you last. Goddaamn.”

Then he turned to me, “You like seeing your hot wife sucking my big cock?”

I tried to moan “yes” but it didn't come out. I just watched that monster cock spring from those tight leather pants until it came to a head in my sexy wife's mouth. My dick was throbbing with a combination of pleasure and pain from being restrained in my thong.

“Jake, it's been too long. I want to feel this thing inside of me again.”

She got up and straddled my face as he knelt behind me. Her pussy and his dick were inches from my face giving me a very close up view of the action. He grabbed his dick with one hand as he spread her open with the other, just barely touching the head of his cock to her eagerly awaiting pussy. As he began to slowly push his cock into her she began to let out a very slow and low moan and it took him about five seconds to bottom out in her and as he did her moan crescendoed into a ecstasy filled, “Oh my fucking god, that's so fucking big!”

As he began to push a little slower and a little faster, allowing her pussy to accommodate his dick with pleasure, she moaned and moaned. He had her skirt pushed over her ass, his hands on her hips and while he was bottoming out inside her I had a good view of three inches or more of his cock outside her and his balls swinging as he fucked the shit out of my wife. She began to rub my cock through my thong before finally pushing it down, freeing me from my tight leather prison.

My cock sprung straight up as she began to stroke me and she came again. I saw her tremble and she tried to scream but the sounds wouldn't come out. She just held my cock tight until wave after wave of orgasm finally subsided.

With that, he slowly pulled out of her and she turned and faced me, lying on top of me. She pulled the mouth cover and ball gag out and began to kiss me. My cock was pressed flat against her stomach and I felt him straddle us and he once again entered her from behind, but with her flat against me. He began to thrust so hard it pushed her back and forth, my cock lubricated by her sweat and my pre-cum rubbing against our stomachs. She moaned as she kissed me deep and hard, he hand gripping my face and forcing her tongue into my mouth.

She pulled away, still tightly holding my face in her hand.

“Jake this fucking cock feels so good. Nathan can fuck me anytime he wants and all you're gonna do is lie here and watch as I take that fucking monster into my pussy.”

She then began to talk to Nathan.

“You like this fucking pussy Nathan?”

He just grunted then replied, “I love your fucking pussy Jill. It's still so fucking tight. But now you're a little slut and a lot more fun to fuck.”

“That's right Nathan, I'm your fucking slut. Fuck this pussy, shoot a big fuckin' load inside me, I want to feel that cock throb as you shoot rope after rope of cum inside of me.”

That must have done the trick because he moaned and as soon has he did, she came again, looking me right in the eye. They both shook and she smiled right at me moaning ever so softly as she came back down. He slowly moved back and forth inside of her trying to squeeze every last drop out and she loved every second of it.

He backed away and sat in a chair in the corner of the room.

“Sorry guys, I'll leave when I go soft. I can't put my cock back in these pants when it's hard.”

He still had his tight leather pants on, just unbuttoned, with his huge cock sticking straight out, shiny, covered in both his and Jill's cum. He grabbed a towel and wiped himself off and she began kissing me again, and I could feel his hot cum drip out of her pussy and into my balls. She just rubbed her pussy around, smearing it all over me.

Then she got up and grabbed the bottle of lube off the nightstand and began to rub a bunch of it on my cock before rubbing some in her ass. She untied me and then put her face down on the bed and her ass up. This was my reward. As Nathan sat there watching, I pushed my rock hard cock into her ass and pumped about 15 times as she moaned before I shot huge load after huge load into her asshole.

I fell back onto the bed spent. Jill laid next to me. Without saying a word Nathan put on his shirt and let himself out.

Published 
Written by leatherhotwife
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments