Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Joan #8 part 1 we go to Savanah

"We go to Savanah and we continue to explore our sexuality"

8
2 Comments 2
5.6k Views 5.6k
2.5k words 2.5k words
My next business trip was to Savannah Georgia. Joan of course came along. We flew in by way of Atlanta, on a Wednesday afternoon. It was early spring and the air was velvety smooth and ripe with the rich smells of a Southern night. The cobblestone streets were lined with canopies of old trees. You could feel the sensuousness of the city.

Years ago I read "Midnight in the garden of good and evil" and found it darkly erotic. It was a true story about a murder between two gay men and included a famous transvestite Lady Chablis.

We were staying at the Cotton Sail hotel overlooking the Savannah river. Our suite was beautiful with a king sized bed, a luxurious bathroom and a small balcony. The first night we had ordered room service for dinner. When the waiter knocked Joan opened the door wearing only a pair of scanty panties. The waiter was a handsome strapping young man. Joan made no move to cover her naked breasts. I came out of the bathroom and asked, "Joan, what did you order for dinner?"

She said, "A hot waiter. Set up the dinner by the balcony and I'll get your tip."

The waiter was red faced and openly staring at Joan's beautiful breasts. He pushed the trolley in and set up the dinner.

Joan was over by the couch bending over ostensibly looking for her pocket book. Her underpants were stretched over her ass and when she turned around her mound was plainly visible through the thin fabric.

She said, "I can't seem to find my money. What else can I give you for a tip? I know how about a blow job?"

This was classic Joan at her sexy spontaneous best.

The waiter looked stupefied. He had no idea if Joan was serious. Joan walked over to him and cupped his balls.

She asked, "How long can you be gone?"

He stuttered, "Twenty minutes."

Joan pulled him to her and gave him an erotic open mouth kiss while still fondling his cock. She took his hand and walked him over to the bed and sat him on the edge. Joan opened his belt, took down his zipper and tugged his pants down. She then knelt in front of him and without preamble took his prick in her mouth and started sucking while fingering herself through her panties. His prick got hard immediately. It was average size but did have an enormous crown head. He gasped and grinned like he had just won the lottery, leaning back and enjoying Joan's warm mouth.

Joan groaned around his cock and started making whimpering sounds. The waiter, we never got his name, started mouth fucking Joan.

I sat there watching her. I pulled out my prick and started masturbating. The waiter looked over at me with glazed eyes.

Joan lifted her mouth and said, "What a nick cock you have. When you're ready you can come in my mouth."

He pulled Joan's head back down on his cock.

She licked it from it's base to the head. She twirled her tongue and made humming noises on it. Joan took him down her throat. She groaned around his cock again. Joan's mouth pulled almost all the way up and she lavished the large crown with kisses and licks and wrapped a hand around the base and stroked it. She was frantically fingering herself. You could hear and smell her wetness through her underpants.

The waiter was red in the face and sweating. He was groaning and saying,

"Cocksucker, suck my dick, Ohhhh."

He shot his cum in her mouth and Joan kept sucking him until he was dry.

Joan kept fingering herself and started talking dirty, "Like you cock, more cocks, make me comeee."

My prick exploded all over me and the chair. The waiter was on his back, his cock dangling down. He got up and pulled his pants back on. His smile lit up the room. He went to the door and said,"Any time you need servicing just give me a call."

I went over to Joan and pulled her trembling body to me. She kissed me open mouth and she tasted of his cum. I smiled and said,

"Well that was a happy surprise."

Joan shrugged and said, "I was horny."

We ate our dinner on the balcony and admired the lights reflected on the river. We talked about Savanah and what a charming city it was. The city has wide boulevards festooned with flowers and so many cultural things to do like the famous Bonaventure Cemetery, the Telfair art museum and of course the places where Johnny Mercer sang. Around midnight we decided to go to bed. We made tender love prolonging it with kisses and caresses slow thrusts and gentle humping and then slept until morning. 

The next day was all work for me. Joan decided she'd go to the beach.

Joan had another scandalous bikini. It was called a peekaboo teardrop bikini. The top consisted of two strings for each breast leaving the nipples out in the open. The bottom was two strings that framed her mound, again leaving her slit out in the open. The strings were all that made up the bikini, no cloth. The back of the bottom was a string that went between her buttocks. When she modeled it for me, I couldn't resist licking her cunt and fondling her nipples while she was still wearing it. I told her she might get arrested for public indecency. She shrugged.

At dinner Joan told me about her time on the beach. She said the lifeguard came over to her and said that the suit might be too scandalous. She got up off her beach blanket and stood very close to him. She reached down and adjusted the bottom and "accidently" ran her finger along her slit. The lifeguard blushed and his swimsuit was tented with a large erection.

Joan touched him and said, "This is the only suit I have with me. Can't you just look the other way?"

She lay back down on her blanket and spread her legs. She told me that by that time her cunt was dripping with wetness. While the lifeguard stared she fingered herself to a small orgasm. He kept staring and she loved it.

We ate our dinner at a local steakhouse. We shared a bottle of Malbec from Argentina and the meal was great. After dinner we walked along River street and decided to go into Club 306 West. Joan was wearing what she called modern southern belle - a white diaphanous halter top with lace trim and a very short frilly skirt. She looked fabulous.

The club is really two different places. The downstairs is a dim bar and lounge with a dance floor. The upstairs is a raucous barroom where people danced half naked on the bar.

We went to the calmer downstairs to get our first drink. We went in separately so I could watch Joan in action. The place was fairly crowded with people our age, with a festive feel to it. Joan sat on a barstool with her Sapphire martini in front of her. Joan loves barstools because they give her an ideal perch to flash her smooth mound. The DJ was playing old Doo Wop music. "Be My Baby" by the Ronettes came on and Joan was swaying to the music on her barstool.

EseniaBurit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EseniaBurit

A young guy came up to her and asked her to dance. Joan got up and melted into his arms. I could see her whispering the words to the song in his ear while running her hands up and down his back. The next song was "I Love How You Love" me by the Paris sisters.

By now Joan was grinding her mound against his leg and erotically kissing and licking his neck. They were close to fucking on the dance floor. They walked back to the bar with his hands around her waist, furtively patting her ass. Joan got back on her barstool and crossed her legs, flashing her mound. He put his hand on her thigh and she put her hand on his and moved it dangerously closer to her cunt. A new song came on, Shirley and Lee's "I feel good" a truly dirty song. They danced to it and when the signature line came on "I feel good Unhh" they leaned back and pressed their loins together. When they sat back down he brazenly put his hand up her skirt and started fingering her.

It was my move. If I didn't do anything they would fuck at the bar.

I walked up to Joan and said, "Hi honey. Are you having a good time?"

Joan said, "I feel good Unhh."

She introduced her companion to me, Hank, then said, "Hank this is my husband Tom."

He looked at me a little hostilely.

Joan said, "If you want to fuck me you have to be very nice to Tom. He has the final say and he gets to watch."

Hank immediately changed his expression and shook my hand and said, "What a wife you have."

We all shared a drink and then I invited Hank back to our hotel room. The three of us walked out, both our arms around Joan, and went to the hotel. At the front desk I ordered some champagne for the room.

We got to the room and Hank and Joan began to make out like horny teenagers. I answered the knock on our door and it was the same waiter who Joan had sucked off before. He blushed and said, "I'll leave it here by the balcony."

Joan said, "What's your rush? Stay a while."

Hank looked startled. Joan and I looked happy. The waiter introduced himself, Jim. Carol introduced him to Hank.

Hank took Joan in his arms and gave her a steamy kiss and caressed her breasts. I came up behind Joan and snuggled up to her ass, my prick hard between her buttocks. One of Joan's most erogenous zones is her ass. I flipped up her skirt and started fingering her tight rosebud of a hole. She kept kissing Hank and started moaning into his mouth. Hank started finger fucking her cunt and I could feel his fingers along with mine through her thin membrane. Jim came over to where Joan and Hank were and inserted his hand between them and was feeling Joan's tits. I stepped back and Jim took my place at her ass. The three of them were steaming and carnal.

Joan finally broke the kiss with Hank. She untied her halter and dropped her skirt. She was in all her naked glory. She preened for all of us. She went over to the bed and lay down, legs spread, body flush with arousal, glorious. Joan said in a breathless voice, "I need someone to fuck me."

Hank and Jim stripped quickly and got on the bed with her.

I stripped and sat in a chair to watch this carnal threesome. Joan looked over at me and mouthed, "I love you."

They were in lust, kissing, caressing, licking each other's bodies. Hank inserted a finger into her cunt and started to slowly finger fuck her. Jim was feasting on Joan's breasts. They all rolled onto their sides and started dry humping. Both pricks rubbing all over Joan. Joan pushed Hank onto his back, skimmed her hands along his body and straddled his cock. She rubbed it along her very wet slit, then put the head into her cunt and slowly lowered herself onto it until she was resting on the base of his cock.

Her cunt lips stretched to accept it. Hank and Joan both moaned. Joan made sex noises and started to slowly rise up and down. His cock was soaked with her juices and her juices ran down her legs. When she would rise to the tip of his cock she would look down on him with an expression of pure pleasure and rotate on it. Jim was kneeling beside them stroking his cock, his face red with lust. The veins on his cock were purple and bulging.

I sat with my cock in my hand riveted to the erotic scene unfolding in front of me.

Joan rose off of Hank's cock and lubed her ass and his cock with her juices. She turned around to face his feet and lowered herself down, this time with him in her ass. She lay her back against his chest presenting Jim with a very wet cunt.

The lewdness of it all inflamed me. I had my usual feeling of envy and jealousy, but they were overcome by sexual lust.

Jim got between Hank's legs and rubbed his cock on her cunt. Jim gently pushed his cock into Joan's cunt. They were still, enjoying the sexuality of it all. All three of them moaning about the tightness in Joan. I knew they could feel each others cock through Joan's tight cunt and ass. Jim started stroking into Joan. Hank was trapped by Joan and Jim, but he managed to push his hips up driving his cock deeper into Joan's ass. Jim leaned down and sucked Joan's nipples while Hank caressed her back and neck.

The room was filled with the groans and grunts of sex. Joan's juices were flowing onto both of them leaving a very large wet spot on the bed. I could smell it in my chair.

I was overwhelmed by my love for Joan. I walked over to the bed, bent down and kissed her while she was being fucked. Our kiss was deep, open mouthed and passionately loving. We kissed and kissed.

I put my hand to where Jim and Joan were joined and caressed and fingered her clit, periodically touching Jim's cock. They both whimpered at the extra stimulation. I wanted to take them all in my arms. I wanted to thank Hank and Jim for giving us so much pleasure.

Joan started dirty talking,

"Ohhhh fuck meee, my assss, cock, cock, Agggg, God fuck."

I stood beside the bed and stroked my hard prick, rubbing the lubrication from my pre-cum into the veins.

Hank was overstimulated and he was grunting and he pushed deeply into Joan's rear and came with a moan. Jim must have felt Hank pulsing and he froze and came in Joan's cunt.

Joan moaned and muttered, "Fuck, cum, come in me, come on meeee, coming."

I exploded coming all over the three of them. Hank, Jim and I wrapped our arms around Joan's sticky body while her orgasm kept shaking her. When we disengaged there was cum running out of Joan's ass and cunt. Hank and Jim's cocks were soaked with her juices. We all lay there satiated.

Hank said he had to go and Jim said they probably looking for him at the front desk. 

Carol gave both of them a deep kiss goodnight.

What a way to start our stay in Savannah.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments