Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kristen and Jeffery’s Incredible Adventure - Part 2

"Kristen no longer has to endure her sex-less marriage. Her male friend is no longer platonic."

44
41 Comments 41
14.3k Views 14.3k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Recommended Read
~~~~~K~~~~~

With my eyes still closed, I held my hand down there, gathering his seed as it came out slowly—I was in no rush to push it. Each time I felt I had gathered ample, I brought it up to my mouth and licked my fingers. I knew he would taste wonderful—he did. I knew I needed more of him.

After I collected the last drop, I arose and took a hot, luxurious shower. Now, mentally back to my normal work-a-day world, I dressed and fixed the bed. Noticing the time and feeling my pangs of hunger, I ordered a pizza for two. I would keep Greg’s half warm until he came home. It arrived a half hour later. Grabbing a beer, I turned on the television and watched CNN as I ate. Nothing was really new in the world. I finished three pieces, my hunger sated.

I cleaned up my small mess and went to work on one of my projects. Time passed. My mind was active but my body was aching for sleep; I gave in.

I awoke early the next morning to find Greg asleep beside me. Quietly slipping out of bed, I made coffee and thought about yesterday, its ramifications, and what to do today. Beep. The coffee was ready. After pouring a cup, I continued my contemplation of the future.

~~~~~J~~~~~

The last thing I had wanted to do was leave her. My dream had actually come true. I had made it with my perfect female fuck and it was everything I had imagined and more! She was incredible, in so many ways.

After years of just glimpses through shades and talking with her about engineering-related things, I held her, kissed her, breathed and tasted her sexual essence, made her scream in orgasmic delight and deposited my essence in her. Over and over again, I was reliving small vignettes of our all too brief time together.

I slept fitfully that night, never able to completely clear my mind. Thoughts of what had happened, and what the future might hold, kept smoldering.

I was up early the next day, impatient to see her again. Would she call me? Was I really more than just a one day wonder? I dialed part of her number many times but always stopped short. Greg was still home. I knew I was way too worked up about it. Finally I went for a run—a long run.

I was gone for well over a hour; splitting my time between flat out running, jogging and walking. It did focus my mind and worked off some of my nervous energy. When I returned my mind was clear, my edginess gone. The shower felt good, hot water streaming over me, relaxing my muscles and calming my body. Thoughts of her were still there, my cock was erect and I was stroking it; the soap lubricating me to what would have been a easy release. I stopped—I would save it for her—I knew she would call me.

I went to my room to wait, listening to my iPod to occupy my time. My Mom knocked and stuck her head in, “Dad and I are leaving for work. See ya for dinner, brats on the grill. Put the potatoes in the oven if you remember or I will just nuke them. Don’t workout too hard today.”

“Okay Mom, thanks. See ya tonight.”

Don’t workout too hard I thought... My hard work would hopefully consist of hours spent with Kristen, working us both into passionate sexual frenzies.

~~~~~K~~~~~

As I was on my second cup of coffee, Greg came into the kitchen carrying his usual travel bag. “You were asleep and I didn’t want to disturb you last night. I have to go Philly for a couple days. Be back Thursday, hopefully for dinner.”

“No problem babe, I have plenty of work to keep me busy. Have to keep my clients happy.”

He grabbed one of the to-go cups we keep handy, poured himself a cup and snapped the lid on. “Okay Kris, don’t work too hard,” he said with a grin, as he leaned down and kissed me on the forehead. Then he was out the door, into his car, and gone.

There was no doubt that I wanted to see Jeff again. He had brought long dormant parts of me to life and I was not about to revert back to my previous semi-celibate state. The question was how to handle it. What did he think of me and what did he expect from me? How would we both deal with whatever “it” was? Many other similar thoughts ran through my mind. The one constant was, yesterday would not be a one-time treat.

I decided to shower, fix myself up a bit and then invite him over. We needed to talk, to come to some sort of, at least preliminary, understanding.

I lingered in the shower longer than usual. It felt so good to run my hands over my newly enlivened body. I loved my nipples—squeezing and pulling them, teasing them, was so arousing. I stopped short of going to a climax, that could wait for Jeff, but it only fueled my longing.

Debating on what to wear—shorts and a top, lingerie, a long, delicate dress, other possibilities—I finally thought, what the heck, this is not our old relationship. I put on a silk camisole and thong, might as well leave no doubt where I stood. I could have hung Christmas ornaments from my nipples—on the outside of the camisole.

After putting my hair in a pony tail and dabbing on a bit of Organza by Givenchy, I called Jeff. He answered on the first ring.

“Hey! Great to hear from you. Honestly, I was wondering if I would, hoping I would. How are you?”

His words came tumbling out. I laughed to myself, I guess I did have an effect on him.

“I am really good. I was thinking it might be nice if you were to come over and we could chat a bit. We did not have much time to talk yesterday.”

“Ah, ya, that would be great. You know I always love talking with you.”

“Well I have some fresh coffee on, so why don’t you come over anytime you feel like it. Greg is gone and will be gone for a couple of days.”

“Okay. Well now is good for me, if it is good for you.”

“Sure, I am just sitting here, somewhat bored, watching the news. Take your time, I’m not going anywhere.”

“Okay, see ya soon! Bye.”

~~~~~J~~~~~

As soon as I heard her voice, my heart kicked into high gear. The calm I had managed to achieve had quickly given way to nervous excitement. I parsed her words as I tried to decide what to wear. She could not have really meant chat, or at least not just chat, not after yesterday. She was so calm, just like always. I never felt like this around the women I knew at the university, not even the married ones. Calm down Jeffery, just calm down. Everything is going to work out fine. Or so I told myself.

After a few deep breaths I managed to again calm myself. I put on a clean pair of black jeans and a red university polo shirt, nothing else except a new pair of Nikes. A few more deep breaths and I strolled across the street. Softly knocking on the door produced nothing; I knocked again, nothing. Finally I held the doorbell down. She finally answered the door, standing aside, “Good to see you. Come on in.”

I almost shit my pants! I do not know what I was expecting, but there she was, looking like Alex Morgan, ready for the finals to start, except she was half naked, her nipples hard as a log.

“Hey Jeff, good to see you! You left me a little used up yesterday, but I am totally recovered. Let’s have some coffee. You are tasty, by the way.”

I turned to her as she was about to turn and walk, probably to the kitchen. I held her arms and pulled her to me, she did not resist. I held her tight and she did the same with me. She had the scent of a little bit of heaven wrapped in pure sensuality and satisfaction.

“I was amazed yesterday and now I am totally blown away! God, you are so beautiful, so incredibly sexy and captivating.”

Pushing me back, she said, “I am more than a little bit enchanted and fascinated by you also. Let’s close the door and go sit down.”

“Oh God, right,” I said, slamming the door.

~~~~~K~~~~~

I knew I was being a bit coy with him at the door. Dressed like I was, I suppose I was lucky he did not scoop me up right there. But I was counting on him being at least a bit nervous. It was sort of naughty of me to be so cavalier with him, especially considering what I was wearing, or to look at it another way, what I was not wearing. We did make it to the kitchen and I did get him a cup of coffee, I am not sure he drank any.

“Jeffery, I am not dressed like this because I wanted to have you over for coffee. Yesterday you pretty much fucked me out of my mind. I believe we have progressed to a new level in our relationship, our private relationship. To be totally blunt, I want you as my lover for as long as you want me.”

“God, Kristen, that’s all I have dreamed about, literally for years! From the first time I met you, compounded by the first time I saw you doing yoga nude—you cracked those blinds on purpose didn’t you?”

“Well... Maybe...”

“I knew it! You devious wench. And it took me all these years to get to here.”

“It took me a long time too. Greg is not what he once was and our marriage is not what it once was. Honestly, and probably hopefully, I wished for yesterday. Let’s leave Greg out of this for now and just enjoy what time we have together. I want you as my lover, for the times we can share together.”

“I want the same! I have June, July and part of August. Of course I have to go to some training camps..”

“And we have to work around Greg and the neighbors. I do not need anyone seeing us together too much. As much as I would love it, you cannot run across the street every morning. But we will work that out. Right now, I think the appropriate place for us is my bedroom!”

With that we both stood and almost ran for the room. I ripped the covers off just as he grabbed me.

~~~~~J~~~~~

I was right, she had been toying with my mind by leaving those blinds cracked. It was a shot in the dark for her, but it was obvious she enjoyed it. I wondered how daring she really was out in public. I watched her scoot for the bedroom. She ran like a gazelle, leaving an easy, deceptively fast impression.

I caught her from behind, just as she finished jerking the covers off the bed. My fingers immediately went to her tits—variably squeezing hard and then gently massaging them; their silk covering making an excellent lubricant.

As I again breathed in that intoxicating smell of her, she leaned back into me. “Oh God Jeff, I love your talent and appreciation of my yearnings. I feel so comfortable in your presence, so compliant and even submissive.”

Holding her, I let her words sink in. I realized what a treasure I had been given and my obligation to cherish and support her. I reluctantly released her nipples—lifting her up and placing her in the middle of the bed. After quickly shedding my clothes, I joined her, lying close to her side, our mouths united in a deep, loving kiss.

My fingers roamed her whole body, exploring every nook and cranny. All the while she remained still, eyes closed, softly moaning. Time passed; my touch remained tender, soft, almost imperceptible. It was like I was examining delicate china, contact had to be so slight and easy. Neither of us made any move to remove the thin, soft silk she wore. When I explored her pussy, her thong was soaked, sticking to her like a second skin. Slowly and carefully, I went up and down it, I could feel every part of her. When I touched her swollen clit, her moaning became louder, her breathing quickened.

It was then that I applied my mouth to a nipple, covered in silk, soaking it rapidly, my tongue flicking across it, tenderly pulling it in. More moaning, even swifter breathing, her eyes still closed, body not moving, save for an almost imperceptible squirming.

At that moment in time, she was like a delicate, fragile nymph, waiting to be released from her cocoon. I was in my own little world, totally consumed with the sensual pleasure I was creating. I was basking in it; floating in it; feasting on it; reveling in it.

Suddenly her eyes popped opened, her body shuddering, “Oh my God Jeff! I’m cumming! Damn, it is awesome! Hold me tight.”

~~~~~K~~~~~

I was so happy, the potentially awkward parts were behind us. I had found the lover I had sought, off and on, for months and months. When I ran for the bedroom, I knew that what would follow was going to be totally fabulous.

When he grabbed my nipples, I just decided to let him lead, to see where he would take us. Closing my eyes and letting him explore just felt right. I wanted him to know every part of me, just like I wanted to learn every part of him. I did not expect such tenderness; I was pretty much expecting another turbulent, furious session like yesterday.

When he became so enticing and ethereal with his touch, I was captivated and soon entranced by the feelings he was gently creating in me. I was not sure any guy had ever treated me with so much intoxicating sensuality. I was more and more losing myself to the depth of those feelings. I guess deep inside, the orgasmic feelings were building, but I was just enjoying the sheer pleasure of being so consciously touched and desired.

As he kept on, no talking, no rushing, I was getting more and more turned on, but an orgasm felt so far away—it was not something I was striving to achieve. Then, abruptly, with no real conscious buildup, it hit me—hit me powerfully!

Then, surprised and unprepared, I was in its throes. Shivers running through my body, yelling at Jeff. I grabbed him as tight as I could as it ran its course and dissipated slowly.

“Jeffery, that was incredible! It snuck up on me and hit me like a hammer.

Sabrina__Ray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sabrina__Ray

You have a real talent for driving women crazy. Do you work this magic on all your girls?” I said, kind of chuckling.

“Hell no! I was not really trying, I was just enjoying your incredible body. You have no idea how special you are to me. It makes me feel so damn terrific to know I have this kind of effect on you.”

“It is my turn now,” I said with a slightly evil tone.

He jumped up sporting a pretty well-engorged cock. “Now you lay on your back, close your eyes and try to relax.”

Straddling him, I started with his nipples—teasing, sucking, licking them. He went to put his hands on me; I reminded him he had to lay still, just like I did, he complied. Then I worked my way down his chest, not really spending too much time there; I was hungry for his hardness. I hoped I could do the same for him that he did for me—slow, gently loving, followed by a dramatic, convulsing orgasm.

Now positioned between his legs, I began licking his shaft, from bottom to top and back down—softly, tenderly, slowly. He started to faintly groan. Holding up his staff, I carefully began to take his pendulous balls, one at a time, into my mouth and give them a skillful tongue massage—more groaning.

Then, contorting my body a bit, I reached the center point of his bum. As soon as my tongue touched it, he twitched, seeming to moan slightly more. He obviously enjoyed that, so I stayed there for a bit, eliciting more moans of pleasure.

Next, it was back to his now extremely hard phallus. As I kissed and licked it’s head, he tried pushing it up to me.

“Remember, no moving. You had your delight, this is mine. I know it may be difficult but relax, let your mind wander.” Not that I believed he could really do that.

I began taking him in. Just a couple of inches, softly in and out. The moaning level was increasing and he was beginning to writhe, almost imperceptibly; I did not say anything. I took more of him in, held him as my tongue did its work, and then backed off. Each time I took him deeper and stayed a bit longer. By now the moans and groans were quite substantial.

He had not yet learned that I could do deepthroat. That would be my ultimate act before the inevitable. A deep breath and down I went. He groaned loudly followed by, “Good God Kristen!”

I did not, could not, say anything. His legs muscles were already tightening, his hands were opening and closing. Up for air, a few quick half descents and then another full engulfment.

His first explosion went directly down my throat. I pulled up so I could take the rest in my mouth to savor, so I could continue to lick and stimulate him. It tasted as good as what had run out of me, just thicker and creamier, not being mixed with my own juices.

~~~~~J~~~~~

“Suck it baby, suck it! Take my load. Swallow every drop! Shit Kristen, you are totally incredible.”

It was so hard for me to lay still as she was doing that to me. She had done it for me, so I was determined I would also. With my first convulsion, I yelled out to her and lifted my head to see her. She was still taking my subsequent copious discharges, swallowing every drop. She lingered, holding me, licking the few remaining drops as they oozed with my fading pulsations.

Then she came up and kissed me intensely. We held each other like it would be the last time. I did not know it at the time but I believe it sealed our affection for each other—a passion and devotion that lasted ‘til... That is for another day.

She eventually rolled off me and we lay together, not talking, just completely happy. She seemed so content I did not want to break the spell, but my stomach was grumbling, I was hungry. I had rushed over with no breakfast, and now my stomach needed attention.

I mentioned it to her and she punched me lightly, “Why didn’t you say something before silly? Let’s go see what we can find.”

She jumped up and began to head for the kitchen. “Ah... one small request.”

“Yes?”

“As beautiful and sexy as you look in your underwear, can I prevail upon you to remove it? You are the best looking woman, naked, that I have ever seen.”

“Even better than those young college girls that are probably running you ragged?”

I just stared at her... “Way better!”

Off they came and on to the kitchen, where she made fresh coffee and produced some really good granola and milk. Just what a growing boy needed—short of steak and eggs.

As we ate, she told me the story of her and Greg—pretty much from their meeting to the waning and disintegration of their sex life, including her platonic to our now intimate relationship. I had a much better picture of why this was happening between us.

I did not say much. Mostly just nodded my head at appropriate times.

“So now that you know all that, do you still think I am your ‘perfect woman’, I believe is what you said, or just some wanton slut cheating on her husband?” Tears were beginning to form in her eyes.

I pushed back from the table and held out my arms to her, “Come over here. Sit on my lap.”

She did, putting her arms around me, burying her head on my shoulder, beginning to cry. I lifted her head so I could look in her eyes, “Your story has just made me think even better of you. I know men’s and women’s emotions are different, but you have no kids and you make more money than him. I am amazed you have stayed as long as you have. And besides staying and trying to still be a good wife, you have stayed true to him, until now of course,” I said with a bit of a chuckle. She pinched my arm but I saw a glimmer of a smile flash across her face.

“You should be carrying no guilt and shedding no tears over this. It is a predicament not of your making. In fact you have gone over and above what I think your obligations were.”

“Oh Jeff, you are so mature beyond your years. I always knew there were good reasons I admired you and treasured our relationship, such as it was. You have no idea how much your words mean to me. I know everything you said is right. People get complacent; they deal with it; they compartmentalize things. Conditions are going to change for Greg and I. Enough time has past for circumstances to get better. My life is going to go on.”

Suddenly a smile began to slowly appear, “Listen mister, I am sitting here, pouring out my life’s troubles and you are getting hard; if I am not mistaken.”

I was getting hard. I am a problem solver—problem solved, on to the next thing.

~~~~~K~~~~~

I don’t know what possessed me to spill out my life’s burden at that moment, but I knew I would have to sometime soon; it just felt right. When I was done, it was like a huge weight had been lifted off me, just in the telling.

Then I could not believe how understanding and insightful Jeff was. His few sentences really put it al in perspective for me. My path ahead was clear now. I was so happy he did not think me a slut, the mental label I had sometimes put on myself—just for thinking of cheating, let alone doing it.

It was almost like flipping a switch, the weight was lifted and I was sitting in my lovers lap.

“Have you ever done yoga?”

“Yes, it is good for relaxation, muscle stretching and concentration.”

“Good! Do you know what Tantric sex is?”

“I have heard the term, but honestly, no. Do you?”

“It just so happens I do. What we just did in the bedroom is a extremely rudimentary form of it. It is about two people getting mentally harmonized.

A quick, rough description of what we would call ‘normal’ sex is: foreplay, fucking and orgasm. Tantric is more about two people connecting mentally, as well as physically—the orgasm part may or may not happen but the act of complete connection is supposed to be extremely fulfilling. Also orgasms often do result, but they are not the sole goal.”

“And you are telling me all this because...?”

“Because, after my mental cleansing, with the sage advice of my insightful counselor, whom, I might add, I have strong feelings for, I am in need of a mental and physical sexual union. I think we can achieve it or at least approach it, right here in this chair.

“I am going to face you and take that hard thing fully in me. We are not going to move once we are comfortably settled. We will keep our eyes open and gaze passionately at each other as we try to coordinate our breathing, so that when one of us breathes out, the other breathes in. My pelvic muscles might contract now and then but no other muscle movement allowed, think your yoga. Even if you are going to cum, do not grab me or move, just let it happen.

“And don’t give me that weird face. Just humor me and seriously go with this. Okay?”

“In for a penny, in for a pound. Let’s do it!”

She stood and headed for another room, saying, “Be right back. We need some calm, New Age music.”

~~~~~J~~~~~

When she was explaining all this Tantric stuff, I was thinking Ya, sure, mental sex, that is going to work. But I did do yoga, it did relax me and result in better muscle flexibility. Besides, anything to be with this woman that I adored even more after her emotional revelations.

In a few seconds the music was audible from hidden speakers and she had returned, positioning herself over me, guiding my shaft into her mind-blowing tunnel, as she slowly dropped down, wiggling a bit to get us both comfortable.

At first, keeping both eyes open and trying to coordinate breathing seemed like it was going to be impossible. I wanted to close my eyes and drift, but I would not give up if she did not.

Slowly we got the breathing thing. One of us inhaled as the other exhaled, a sort of passing of spirits back and forth. The eyes were harder. The breathing was very relaxing, making me want to close them even more, but I hung in there. Then I began to see and feel things, subtle things, nebulous things...

This really did cause time to almost suspend. When we were finally serene with everything, something did happen between us. If I tried to explain it to someone who has not experienced it, they would say it was crazy drivel or hokum. It was not a Vulcan mind-meld, but never-the-less, an extraordinary understanding passed between us.

We both smiled at the same time and within a few seconds, I began discharging my seed into her. I had all my normal intense, orgasmic feelings without the tension of the release, if that makes any sense. At the same time, she clamped down on my cock, her eyes defocusing, her head falling onto my shoulder.

We both came out of our euphoria at the same time, saying, “Oh my God!”

I started laughing and she soon followed suit. “I never believed this was possible. I was just going along to make you happy and for the potential enjoyment. That was an amazing orgasm and an amazing experience!”

“I guess I believed more than you,” she said. “But I did not really expect to feel what I felt. I was like, connected to you—and my orgasm was powerful!”

“Can I spend the night?” I blurted out.

“Ah... Well... I don’t see why not. What are you going to tell your parents and how are you going to get here? You can’t just walk across the street and not come home ‘til morning.”

“No problem. I will just tell them I am saying with a friend, he has an apartment. They will think girls and drinking but won’t say anything. If they need me they will call my cell. I will leave, go park at the bus station and you pick me up there. Then back here for the night.”

“You will make a good engineer. You’re a planner. Works for me. Want a steak for dinner?”

“Oh, twist my arm you shameless, wanton slut!” That got me a smack, but she was grinning.

~~~~~K~~~~~

I could not believe that the Tantric sex had worked out so incredibly. I had read much about it and had wanted to try it for some time, only lacking someone to do it with—until Jeffery. It was extremely, lovingly, explosive. It was definitely on my do it more list.

Then Jeff wanting to spend the night caught me by surprise, a nice surprise, but a surprise never-the-less. That would be a whole new level for me, sleeping with another man in our bed. I figured it was no worse than fucking in our bed—ha, if Greg only knew. In some ways I wish he did. It might make things easier.

Eventually I had to get off of him, leaving a sticky, slimy coating on his wonderful organ and down to his balls. He spread his legs and I used my tongue to remove almost all of it; getting him a damp towel for the rest. As for me, it dripped down my legs. We both showered to remove our musky aroma and have one last chance, at least for the afternoon, to enjoy each other’s bodies.

I had to chase him off so I could get some work done, and buy some steaks and other supplies for dinner.

As he was going out the door, he said, ”I believe you mentioned that you enjoy anal sex...”

“You are a wicked, nasty boy! Now go home before I change my mind,” I said, quickly closing the door behind him, laughing as I did so. Wondering what the night might hold, I walked to my office—happily naked in my house.
===================================================================================
Authors Note: This story is only the second telling of a story in parallel, from both the male and female points of view. I would really appreciate any comments you have regarding that. Did I waste my time or is this an engaging way to read a story. I plan further sequels but there is no sense if my readers feel more traditional styles are better. Thanks in advance for your comments and always for your support in my journey through this world of writing.

Published 
Written by Kee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments