Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kyrsten Loves Candy

"Blonde beauty Kyrsten loves the nightlife and loves to boogie with me--and a little powder..."

7
4 Comments 4
5.1k Views 5.1k
3.3k words 3.3k words
Recommended Read

“Movie’s great,” I said to her as she sat at the bar drinking her chocolate martini. “Might be too down and dirty for a princess like you, though. Lot of, uh, drug use.” I winked at her.

“And you think that’s too much for me,” she said, leaning towards me, challenging me. “Me? Are you kidding me?”

“That’s right, professor,” I said, swaying my head tauntingly at her.

She bit her lip and gave me the finger. I leaned to her and tried to bite it. She laughed, yanking it away, before touching my thigh rather affectionately.

This was a few hours before she OD’d.

She was a friend of mine, separated by a couple of decades, but with a mutual love of bars and good times in lower Manhattan. We met through friends and kept in touch through texting and Facebooking. She took the train in to meet up with me and a mutual friend at one of my favorite hot spots, the Fair Lady Café.

That mutual friend was Ling, a saucy MILF with jet black hair, wearing a small leather jacket, a black bralette with generous cleavage, jeggings, black high heels, and too much makeup, who had introduced us months ago. She was somewhere in the bar or outside, probably dealing drugs. But she left Kyrsten alone with me.

Kyrsten was all class in a beige minidress, long luscious legs crossed elegantly, pouring into her beige heels. A bracelet here, an anklet there, earrings, and a necklace around a long lovely neck. Add the straight blonde hair and she was a goddess. A Gwyneth Paltrow or Ivanka Trump-type beauty. But smart. She was a university professor before she popped out a couple of kids.

I was telling her about a movie project I was working on, but I was checking her out as much as I could.

“Yeah, movie’s got everything,” I said. “Hookers, drugs, corrupt cops, shady politicians, 70’s style, gritty, grimy sex, sex, and more sex!”

She was laughing at my enthusiasm. I laughed, too, enjoying her breasts jiggling as she laughed.

“You’re crazy,” she said, touching my arm.

“I’m passionate. It’s not just entertainment to me, you know. It’s beauty. It’s characters singularly focused on their base needs, their vices, their unbridled, unchecked lusts, free of societal concerns.”

She was nodding as if I made sense.

“Sex is one of those base needs, you know,” I said inching towards her.

“Yeah,” she said with a let’s-be-honest type shrug, as she also inched towards me.

“We’re still animals underneath all the,” I looked at her dress, “veneer.”

She bit her lip and pushed hair behind her ears. “More than that. We’ve got… kinks…”

We giggled at that.

“…Fetishes…” she continued with nervous laughter.

I had my arm on the back of her highchair. My other arm was on the bar, closing in around her. She looked cute and small and trapped in my zone. I’m already a big guy.

“Ooh, behave,” I said with a grin, making her laugh again.

She uncrossed her legs and touched my thigh. “Yes, behave,” she said with a gentle voice.

God, I wanted to start licking and slobbering all over that angelic face right there in the bar! I wanted to just rip her dress, tackle her to the ground and pump my fat cock into her eager yuppie pussy and just fill her with my seed and watch her belly just magically grow bigger and bigger right in front of me and boom! Preggers. And I pull out of her, and everyone gasps as a wailing baby spills out in a puddle between her legs.

I was picturing her drenched, holding our baby, and still sucking my cock when I felt her finger under my chin, lifting my face up.

“You… perv, stop staring like that!” she said with a laugh, shifting her legs.

“Oh, shit, I was staring at your thighs,” I said. “No apologies. They look freaking good.”

She punched my fat stomach. “God, I missed you, Johnnie,” she said.

“I’ve been thinking about you a lot, too,” I said.

“No, you haven’t,” she said, picking up her martini.

“In the last couple of hours at least,” I corrected myself. “The minute those legs walked in with Ling.”

She crossed her legs again. “Oh, yeah?”

“You don’t have a curfew tonight, do you? Have to run back home to your perfect husband and the perfect kids?”

She frowned and I liked that. From her Facebook, I knew her husband was a hunky guy, just as highly educated as she was, brawny, a god compared to my chubby ass. But she was here with me anyway.

“Fuck that,” she said, making me grin and get closer to her face.

“Stay out all night with me. Party till we throw up in the alley.”

“Sounds romantic,” she said, sipping her martini.

“Get high and make out on the train.”

“Ooh, baby,” she said, grinning again.

“Find a nice spot in Central Park and buttfuck.”

She stopped and stared at me. The bartender’s head jerked in our direction for a second.

Oh, shit, I went too far, I thought. But I kept staring at her. Her eyes were searching me. She wasn’t smiling.

So, I barked.

She burst out laughing.

I barked a few more times, and the tension was gone. She was slapping my thighs again and shaking her head at me.

“Butt what where?” she said. “You’re so bad, Johnnie.”

She keeps saying my name, I noted. Perfect.

“I’m a bad dog,” I yelled out proudly, waving the smiling bartender back for a couple of shots.

She was staring at her drink, her eyes twinkling, twisting the glass around in her fingers.

“Get high, huh?” she repeated, looking at me with mischievous eyes.

I nodded with a knowing smile.

She was thinking, considering it.

“Ling’s got the good stuff.”

She made up her mind. She shrugged and nodded. “Okay.”

“Bad girl,” I whispered loudly.

She closed her eyes and laughed, embarrassed. “No...”

“Two for the road?” I said when the shots came.

We clinked out shot glasses and downed the tequila fast.

I paid the bill and offered my hand. She took it without hesitation.

A fat oaf like me, I was holding hands with this stunning blonde as we rushed out of the bar.

My lovely, loving wife isn’t so bad either, with her fun curly brown hair and her pointy chin and her sexy body, wearing pantsuits and pencil skirts by day, miniskirts, and leather boots by night. She’s a lawyer but loved dancing at the jazz clubs, twerking at the nightclubs, and swinging at the sex clubs. She had always loved partying. She even bought us a little Asian hooker for our anniversary once. She was no angel like Kyrsten.

But right now, all this angel wanted was some powder in her nose and some Johnnie in her muff.

When we found Ling, she was tapped out and useless. Kyrsten was disappointed. I didn’t want her to have any reason to call it a night.

“Let’s go to my boy’s place, couple miles up,” I suggested.

“He’s cool?”

“He’s way cool. Been using him for years. He’s a buddy of mine. Come on.”

I hailed a cab and pushed her in.

I had my arms around her, and she was holding on to me, with this excited look on her face as we went off on our adventure.

“Next stop, paradiso blanco!” I said.

“Take me, take me,” she said.

I was running my fingers through her hair and touching her face so she’d look at me.

“We’re gonna make you crawl and beg for it, though,” I added.

She touched my chest. “I’ll do anything,” she pleaded, pretending to be desperate.

I laughed. “That’s what I want to hear, you little skank!”

I tugged her hair as she yelped and laughed and started kissing my face. I took her hand and jammed it between my legs and squeezed my thighs shut. She gave me a shocked look. When I released her hand, she kept it there, feeling my erection.

“It’s all yours, princess,” I said.

“You’re too kind,” she said, unbuttoning my pants.

I eyed the cabbie who was jabbering on his phone in Hindi.

She had my cock out, a nice plump thing in her dainty little hands.

“Aw, Kyrsten,” I said as she stroked. “Kiss it.”

“Mmm,” she moaned as she put her lips to it and wiggled her head, kissing it.

She stroked it some more and kissed my lips. I held her in that kiss for a while.

“Aw, you’re so beautiful,” I said. “Now suck it.”

She dutifully bent over again to put it in her mouth.

I held her head down and pushed my cock up into her. She struggled but held on. I wasn’t hearing what I wanted to hear. I pushed her head down more. I heard a noise come from her throat. There it is, I thought, pumping my cock up and down in her mouth. When I heard the gagging noise, I was satisfied. I released her and her head flew up.

EvelinLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinLuna

“Oh, my God,” she cried out.

The cabbie started looking back.

“Good girl,” I said to her, enjoying the bewildered look on her pretty face as she coughed. I pulled her closer to me. “Gonna be fucking you hard shortly.” I looked into her blinking eyes. “Gonna be my whore?”

She nodded and I grabbed her.

“Yay!” I said as she started laughing. I hugged her and wrestled with her in the backseat.

We arrived at an upscale apartment and rushed to the front door. I rang the door of my friend.

“Cocoa!” I yelled up to the third-floor window.

“Who dis?” Cocoa asked through the intercom.

“It’s Jay,” I said, bumping Kyrsten with my hip. She bumped me back.

“White Boy Jay?”

“Yeah, white boy Jay,” I said throwing my hands up, making Kyrsten chuckle.

“Fuck you want?”

When I whispered “Candy” into the intercom, he gave me a flat out “no” and wouldn’t buzz me up.

“Come on, Cocoa, it’s me!” I said.

“I know who the fuck it is. My old lady tryna sleep, Jay.”

“We’ll be quiet.”

“We?”

“I brought a friend. She wants to party.”

“She hot?”

I was about to answer when Kyrsten put her lips to the intercom.

“Smoking hot,” she said as she exhaled slowly. I tapped her butt and she giggled at herself.

“Shit,” he said through the intercom before buzzing us in.

We struggled up the stairs, my arms around her waist from behind.

“Classy bitch,” was Cocoa’s conclusion when he saw her float into his apartment.

“Ritzy place,” Kyrsten said, looking around the messy apartment. She yelped as I began tickling her while I held her. “You’re Koko, like the clown?” she asked.

When I laughed, Cocoa threw his hands up. “Man! Nah, girl, Cocoa. Cocoa the drink. ‘Cause I fills you up with mah milk chocolate goodness.” He licked his lips and squinted at her.

She looked at him head to toe before turning to me with a playfully doubtful look.

“And I gots the good stuff,” he added.

I let go as Kyrsten took a step towards him.

“Now what she gon’ do for Cocoa?” he wondered as she stepped up to him.

She put her dainty hands on his chest.

“You want it bad, don’t you?” he asked.

She feigned a look of desperation as she nodded.

“You got money, bitch?”

She made a sad look and shook her head.

“What else you got?”

She bit her lip and lowered her hands to his pants. The look on her pretty face was sleazy.

I had done threesomes with my wife but never allowed another dude in our bedroom. I had double-teamed with Cocoa on some of his skanky ghetto girls. But a princess like Kyrsten?

“Keep going, bitch,” he said.

Just as she squeezed her hand on his erection, I grabbed her and pulled her back to me, breaking the moment. She laughed at herself as I wrapped my arms around her again. Cocoa laughed, too.

“I like this one, Jay,” he said.

“Music,” I ordered as I played with Kyrsten, tugging at the hem of her dress. “And no rap shit.”

“My old lady…” Cocoa complained.

I yanked up Kyrsten’s dress. She had no panties. She yelped and tried to pull it back down.

“Whoops,” I said.

Cocoa’s eyes bulged as he walked backwards to the audio system to turn on some music.

I was breathing into her ear and groping her buttocks. She was moaning into me grabbing at my chest and my belly and my erection.

“The stuff,” I ordered next.

“What the fuck, man?” Cocoa said.

“She’s a strung-out crack whore,” I said.

“Ha,” Kyrsten said, playing along. “I’m hurtin’, baby!”

I grabbed her by her arms and pushed her into Cocoa who wrapped his big arms around her little waist.

“How bad, bitch?” he asked her.

She turned her face and let him kiss her. Then she danced her way to the washroom.

“I think it’s cock she want more than anything, chief,” he said to me.

“Let’s give the princess what she wants, then, bruh,” I said.

After about a half hour of drinking a lot, snorting too much, chatting, dancing, and goofing around, I was on the love seat, with my cock out, stroking it. Cocoa was on the sofa with his shirt off and his cock out.

And Kyrsten was standing in the middle, slipping her dress off while she danced, eyes closed, hands gliding all over her perfect body, rolling her hips to the music, squatting and dipping her fingers between her legs, putting that wet finger in her mouth and staring at us with this hunger I wanted to satiate.

I stood up and took my pants off.

She danced towards me. She dropped to the floor and grabbed at my cock. Cocoa stood behind her and she grabbed at his, too. She was stroking both and looking up at us with those glazed green eyes. She kissed mine, then his, and continued jerking us.

I walked backwards towards a bedroom Cocoa had for us. She looked so lovely, naked in her jewels and her high heels, crawling between the two of us. Cocoa followed us with a little bag of the stuff.

I picked her up off the floor and threw her on the bed. She yelped as I jumped on top of her and buried my face in her tits. I slid down between her legs and licked some more. I pushed her legs up into the air, one slung over my shoulder, as I ate her out. I slid down even more to lick her anus, too. I couldn’t get enough of her.

Nor could she get enough of us, laying on her back with her mouth open taking Cocoa’s black dick into her slut mouth.

I laughed at that and resumed devouring her pussy, slurping on her pussy lips, flicking my tongue against her little clit, smelling the fragrance of her perfume and her sex. I did a line on her belly.

I scooted up on the bed to get behind her while she turned to her side. I drilled my cock into her from behind. She lifted a leg like a dog about to pee to accommodate me. I drove it in with a groan and held on to her breasts for support.

Kyrsten was choking on Cocoa’s cock while I pushed into her pussy. Like two orcs pummeling a horny elfin queen. Having had too much Cocoa, she turned back to me so I could kiss her and get on top of her. I pressed my fat self on top of her between those lovely legs and rammed myself into her.

I loved her cries. I loved her distorted face. I loved her hand on my ass squeezing my butt cheek. I loved her other hand still holding on to Cocoa’s cock.

And I loved her sweet lilting voice screaming, “Fuck me!”

I pulled out, not wanting to cum yet. Cocoa grabbed her legs and yanked her down the bed. He lifted her legs up and burrowed his cock into her. I sat back on the bed, watching her breasts bounce in circles as Cocoa banged into her.

“Where’d you find this bitch, Jay?” Cocoa asked.

He picked her up, so she had her legs and her arms around him. He held her with one arm and stuffed his cock into her again with his other hand. He bounced her up and down on his cock.

He was really driving it into her, and she was getting worn out. Her cries sounded like a horse neighing. Her head was hanging back and an arm was dangling as he continued fucking her. He rudely threw her back on the bed and squirted cum on her thighs.

I thought she was spent, but she turned on her belly and crawled back towards me.

I let her do a line off my cock. She sniffed it and laughed out loud.

“Yeah,” I said.

She got on top of me and worked my cock into her, even though she looked so tired. She tried to fuck me but had no energy. I grabbed her hips and pumped into my cowgirl. It’s like she was on a mechanical bull trying to stay on while I jerked her around.

“Yeah, stay on that dick, bitch,” Cocoa was saying.

She stayed on long enough for me to cum inside her. Then she collapsed. She dragged herself away from me as cum seeped out of her. She groaned.

“Aww,” Cocoa said. “Game over.”

“Let her rest,” I said.

Cocoa left the room.

I got up. Her head was by the edge of the bed. I stood over her and stroked my cock.

“Had fun, princess?” I asked.

“Mm,” she said in agreement.

I put my cock to her lips. She kept her eyes closed and kissed it.

“Had fun being a slut?”

“Mm-hm,” she said with a nod.

She held her head back as I dipped my cock into her mouth.

“Good bitch,” I said. I stroked her hair and kissed her on top of the head. “Good bitch,” I said again as she began to trail off to sleep.

I loved her seeing like this: A prom queen valedictorian in her lily-white high school, a double major med student in college, and a doctor and professor by age thirty, lying there naked with my cum dripping from her pretty mouth.

I joined Cocoa on the sofa for some beers.

“Nice bitch,” Cocoa said.

“Stop calling her that,” I said to him.

“What’s she doing with your dumb ass?”

I shrugged. “She loves her candy,” I said, trailing off to sleep.

Unfortunately, by the time I woke, she had done another line without us knowing and overdosed. Cocoa’s wife found her and called 9-1-1. Terrible night. Even worse morning.

At least the evening had been fun with this fallen angel.

Published 
Written by Blackbeards14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments