Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lana's Little Gang Bang Party

"My sexy hotwife Lana's fun evening..."

61
21 Comments 21
43.9k Views 43.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
Lana came out of the bathroom and the three of us stopped talking and just stared at her with our mouths open. She was wearing only a smoky black pair of thigh high stocking and red platform high heels, her long blonde hair was tasseled and her red lipstick freshly applied. Her tits were full and nipples red and inviting and her pussy was shaved except for a small patch above the clitty, which seemed to be peeking out from its hiding place.

Troy spoke first. “Oh my gawd baby, you are sooo fuckin’ hot!”

“Damn baby!” was all Lenny could muster.

Lana smiled and sat on the edge of the bed and reached down and slid her finger into her pussy. “So boys, any volunteers to lick my nasty pussy?” she said.

Troy sprung up from his chair and dropped his pants, knelt down between her legs and slid his tongue across her pussy and kissed her clit as Lana closed her eyes and tilted her head back.

“Oh yesss,” she whispered.

We met Troy through an ad we have on a personals web site and Lana was smitten by him immediately. He is a good looking, well built African American guy and true to type he is exceptionally well endowed. He’s about 6’4” and has close cropped hair with a touch of gray at the temples and a real gentleman by his own omission, a love of white women, especially hot blondes like Lana.

After several emails and picture trading we agreed we all needed to get together. What sealed the deal was when he mentioned that he shared Lana’s photos with his roommate/cousin Lenny and asked if maybe he could join in on the fun, and Lana was thrilled by the idea. A quick approval by me and the date was set.

As Troy was probing her pussy with his agile tongue Lana looked over at me sitting in a chair across the room and with glossy and unfocused eyes she smiled at me and she mouthed a silent I love you before her eyes closed again. Troy unbuttoned his shirt and without his tongue leaving her pussy slid off his shirt.

Watching a naked black man with my wife made my head spin and my cock hard as can be. Lenny was now naked too and I glanced over to see him slowly stroking himself and I remember think that big cocks must run in their family. His looked to be about 9 or 10”, almost equaling the 10+” that we saw in the pictures that Troy sent us.

Lana laid back on the bed, propping herself up on her elbows and beckoned Lenny over with her finger. He knelt on the bed with his cock pointing to her mouth and she took the head of his cock between her lips. Lenny gently put his hand behind her head and began fucking her willing mouth.

“Damn those sexy red lips around my cock are driving me crazy,” he said.

I felt like I was in some erotic dream watching my wife with Troy and Lenny. Lana looked so tiny with these two big guys and as much as I wanted to take my cock out and cum, I resisted the temptation and watched from across the room.

After several minutes Troy stood up and grabbed Lana’s ankles and lifted up her legs.

SandyDesire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SandyDesire

Lenny backed away and his cock plopped from Lana’s lips as Troy took hold of his cock and pointed it towards Lana’s wet pussy then slid it in about half way.

“Oh yes baby fuck me!” Lana cried loudly.

Troy started sliding it in and out slowly still only putting about half of those 10” into her, and Lana took Lenny in her hand, stroking him.

“Fuck me Troy," she said again.

“I don’t want to hurt you baby,” he whispered.

She looked him straight in the eye. “Fuck me hard. I need you deep in my pussy.”

Troy slid it in until it disappeared.

“Ohhhfuccccck,” Lana moaned.

“Does that feel good baby?" I asked.

Lana looked over at me and said, “It feels awesome honey,” closed her eyes as she bucked her groin into him with each thrust. She lifted her legs straight up for maximum penetration and held them there as Troy pounded away.

“You got yourself quite the ‘ho, Jim,” Lenny said to me.

“I sure do,” I agreed.

Troy leaned down and he and Lana kissed hard and long as they continued fucking. As soon as they broke off their kiss Lenny said he wanted some of that pussy. Troy pulled out his cock and Lana immediately spun around so Lenny could take over. He shoved his cock in hard and Lana squealed in delight as Lenny fucked he now sloppy pussy. Lana squirts and her eyes roll back and the guys were getting a big kick out of that.

“Watch her her cum, it’s so friggin hot,” Lenny said to Troy.

“Gawd damn, that is hot,” Troy replied, “Let me try.

Lenny backed off and Troy took over again and soon Lana was having her umpteenth orgasm.

Lana was now flat on her back with Troy fucking her and Lenny in her mouth.

Troy let out a long slow groan and started cumming in her as Lana wrapped her legs around him and had another long hard orgasm. As he caught his breath he pulled out his still hard cock covered in cum and Lana’s juices and Lenny spun her around on her hands and knees and slid in behind her. Lana was now facing me and opened her eyes and looked at me.

Her eyes were glossy and unfocused as she asked if I was having fun, to which I replied I sure was and was she. She answered by smiling and pushing back against Lenny’s thrusts. Lenny lasted a long time, maybe 15 minutes or longer when he finally grunted and shot his cum into my sexy wife’s very hot pussy.

Lana collapsed on the bed and moaned an oh gawd that was great and asked for a glass of water. When I returned with the water she was sitting again on the edge of the bed and her pussy was leaking large amounts of both Lenny and Troy’s cum. She gulped down he water and laid back on the bed and spread her legs and looked up at me.

“Eat my naughty pussy honey,” she begged.

Stay tuned for the rest of the adventure…..

.

Published 
Written by hotwifelana
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments