Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Laurie George

"The first time i watched my future wife with another man"

25
8 Comments 8
17.3k Views 17.3k
3.9k words 3.9k words

"Laurie & George"


Laurie and I have been married about twenty-five years. We first met when I returned to college, at the age of 24, for a teaching degree and Laurie was enrolled as an undergraduate (19 years old). This was at a small but prestigious teaching college north of Chicago.

I was there because, after a year on the road as a traveling salesman (really!), I met a couple while on Christmas vacation in Florida. George was a grade school principal in a Chicago suburb, and Jan, his wife, taught at another school in the same district. We had a great time together. Late the first night we met, when the three of us were alone in their family’s condo, George set me up and then watched his beautiful wife seduce me. The three of us stayed high, naked and satisfied for a week. Then they convinced me to return for a teaching degree.

I continued to get together with George and Jan after that vacation, and the following September, I started school again. Two months later, in the student lounge, I saw my future wife for the first time. She was walking towards me, and the first thing I noticed was just the finest chest I had seen in a long time. I looked higher into the bluest eyes in a beautiful face, surrounded by long, dark, wavy hair, falling naturally over her shoulders. Tight, faded blue jeans outlined dancer’s long legs. Laurie, watching me watch her, smiled a little as she continued past. I know she felt me looking as she swayed a great ass back toward me.

Two weeks later, we were dating, and no one could figure it out. Laurie was really quite unsophisticated at the time. She had never been more than 100 miles from her home in a small, rural community outside Chicago. On the outside, a good Christian girl who behaved well, got good grades and played softball on the local team.

I returned to school as the slightly sinister, older Jewish intellectual type. Stories of drug use (soft only) and alternative lifestyles (communal living in Boston in the 70’s) were probably helped along by my long hair and ragged blue jeans appearance.

On our second date, Laurie and I walked from her dorm down to Lake Michigan. We were walking along a low brick wall, stopping every few feet to kiss. Then Laurie pushed me back into the wall and dropped to her knees in front of me. When I stopped looking around to make sure we were alone, I leaned back as she gave me one of the best blow jobs I ever had - on the beach in November. So cold and so hot! I had to know more about her.

What she told me, over the course of time, was the other side of her public appearance. Growing up in that small town, all there was was sex. It was that simple, and that consuming. The more Laurie told me about her past adventures, the more turned on I got, and the more open she became with me.

Several months later, Laurie and I were parked in my car, deciding on a movie to see (or something like that). Laurie started to tell me about an incident that happened to her two nights before. She was crossing the parking lot, from her dorm to the gymnasium, about 7:00 p.m. to go and participate in a volleyball game. She was dressed in jogging shorts and a T-shirt.  Three loud, but happy, black guys suddenly appeared and surrounded her. They looked like students, but Laurie didn't recognize them. In fact, they went to a Big Ten university just a mile away. Two of the young men told Laurie that it was their friend’s birthday, and Laurie should give him a kiss. "Well," she said, as my dick was about the stiffness of steel, "it seemed easier to just kiss him than to hassle it."

"Besides," Laurie kind of squirmed in the car seat, "he was really good looking."

"So did you?" I asked.

"Yeah. I started to move towards him and he just grabbed me," Laurie replied. "I felt his lips spread mine and then I felt his tongue in my mouth. He put his hands on my ass and pulled me close. God, he was huge!"

I couldn't speak, pre-cum was drooling off me, I could feel it through my jeans.

"Does this bother you?" Laurie had noticed my difficulty in breathing. I just took her hand and put it on my crotch. "Oh," she said, "guess not," and giggled a little bit. "He asked me out,” she continued, “but I told him no."

"Do you want to go out with him?" I croaked, barely getting my breath back.

"Why? Do you want me to?" Laurie was getting a little angry and confused. "I told him no already."

"No…I don't know."

"Look at me," I said, pointing to a large wet spot on my pants. "Let's just let this go for now, we can talk about it again another time."

Another time came not long after. George, my benefactor, was visiting the school on business when I bumped into him in the student lounge. I hadn’t spoken to him much since he and Jan split up. We sat, talking, when Laurie came in. She was wearing a blazer over a very short skirt and nice heels. She walked passed us towards the coffee machine and George kept his eyes on her ass and legs the entire time. "What a great ass," he exclaimed. "If her front is half as good, I'm gonna fuck her."

"You think so?" I replied. Of course, they hadn't met yet, although George had heard all about her. "You're not a little full of yourself, are you?"

"These undergraduates can be had," he replied easily. By this time, Laurie had her tea and was returning towards our table. As my friend was checking out my girlfriend, I started thinking about our earlier conversations and the three black guys, and I started getting hard again. George was making very appreciative comments about Laurie's appearance in general, and her chest in particular, until she stopped in front of me, smiled, leaned over and kissed me.

"Are you going to introduce us?" she smiled towards George.

I did, they talked for a little while and then George left. I called him later. "So," I asked him, "what do you think?"

"She sure deserves better than you, you lucky bastard! My God, she is just so sweet," George kept going on.

"So, I take it, you might want to do her?" I asked, already knowing the answer. So we set up a dinner at George's apartment (very up-scale flashy high-rise condo in the downtown area), and I started to work on Laurie.

A couple days later, lying in bed after some wonderful sex, I mentioned that George was really taken with her and had invited us to dinner. Laurie was very happy to hear that. George was also older, Jewish and very much an intellectual and I think Laurie was looking for some kind of approval from my friends. As I started stroking her, I mentioned that George was also extremely complimentary of her physical assets. After making me repeat his conversation, Laurie was pretty worked up. I asked what she thought about wearing something "revealing" to George's place.

"Like what?" she asked. "I don't really have anything."

I suggested she borrow a shirt that a friend gave me. It was a Greek peasant shirt, very thin cotton, with a high-scoop neck, but a long, narrow slit almost to the middle of the shirt. I got it out of the dresser, and Laurie put it on. She looked at herself, turning back and forth in front of the mirror. I could see her breasts moving under the shirt and her nipples were clearly visible. But the killer was when she bent over, or turned at a certain angle, the slit opened, and you could see an entire breast.

"Yeah," Laurie sort of murmured to herself, "I could wear this." Then, she kind of stopped, turned to me and said, "I don't really think I should.  I don't know what would happen."

My heart started pounding like it did that night in the car. The image of her kissing that guy in the school parking lot flashed in my mind. My cock was getting so hard it was almost painful. “What do you think will happen, baby?”

She looked down at the floor as she walked over to me. She leaned into me, her tits pressing against my arm, the slit of the shirt opening nicely. I felt her palm slide up the hard shaft between us. Laurie whispered in my ear, “I don’t know, baby.”

“What do you want to happen, darlin’?” I slid my hand into her shirt and found a hardening nipple. I nuzzled her neck, rolled and tugged the firm bullet shooting out of her full breast. "Do you want to fuck him?" my voice ragged again. "I know he wants to fuck you."

"He was probably just being nice because you're friends," Laurie said, like she was trying to convince herself. "Maybe, you know… if he made the first move,” she continued stroking my stiff cock, gradually picking up a little momentum, "it could get interesting."

"And if he did, if he made a move on you, what would you want it to be like?" I took my hand out of her shirt and turned Laurie around to face the mirror. I pulled the shirt tight across her chest, causing the slit to open and reveal her creamy cleavage. She gasped as she looked at herself, slowly rubbing a finger over the hard nipple poking through the thin cotton weave.

Laurie closed her eyes and started visualizing her own seduction. "He would wait ‘til you were out of the room, and then kiss me sliding his hand up my stomach and under the shirt, grabbing my breast." Her thumb was spreading the pre-cum leaking out of me around the head of my straining hard-on. I turned her back around to me and we kissed like it was the first time. Then, feeling the pressure on her shoulders, Laurie sank down to her knees and proceeded to swallow my cock and then the load that I shot down her throat.

Four nights later, we were driving to Chicago, and Laurie was talking about how cold she was with just the thin Greek shirt on (over a pair of jeans). We parked in George's building, and after he buzzed us in, we rode the elevator up to the 25th floor. George met us at the door and ushered us into the living room. Showing us his lakefront view (it was most impressive) he served wine for Laurie and a joint for me. George started us off in a mellow mood. Laurie was sitting next to me on the couch, and George was sitting on the floor, on the other side of a coffee table. Soft blues were playing in the background as we made small talk. He was playing with a small kitten.

"Want to pet her?" he asked Laurie. She put her wine glass down and moved forward, leaning over the coffee table in just the perfect way, treating George to a full view of her breast. She stayed that way for a moment and then straightened up, keeping her eyes on George and a half-smile on her lips all the time.

Emeli_Lakura
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emeli_Lakura

George then suggested we move into the kitchen and help him prepare dinner, a Chinese-style stir fry affair. The three of us crowded around the wok, and he started the process. Soon, George suggested I try, and as I did, I could see him put his arm around Laurie's waist, and his gaze deep within her shirt. I started thinking…this was it…was I gonna go through with this? My prick started to rise in my pants.

Laughing, drinking and smoking kept us all lively and alert, trading sexy stories all through dinner. George spent a great deal of time complimenting Laurie, and a few times, telling her she was much too good for the likes of me. 

After coffee and tea, I excused myself to go to the bathroom, leaving George and Laurie in the kitchen to start the dishes. When I came out, I saw them kind of move apart quickly, still at the sink. Laurie bent over to put some dishes in the washer, and I saw her tits were all red and splotchy. She seemed a little embarrassed so I just went into the living room. George said they would be through in a minute and would join me soon. "Why don't (you) roll a joint, put on some music and turn the lights down in the meantime?"

I did as he suggested, and within a few minutes, as I sat in a big oversize chair smoking a joint, my friend and my girlfriend strolled in to the living room; kissing and hugging to the slow, sexy blues playing in the background. As they made their way towards the couch, George asked me for a joint, and then told me to just watch and keep quiet. 

Laurie didn't say a word; she just kept her eyes on George the whole time. He lit the joint, pulled an ashtray close by and leaned back with his back against the couch (I had moved the coffee table out of the way) and his legs pointing toward the center of the room. Laurie snuggled down by his side, and they started kissing deeply. As I heard Laurie moaning, my cock started to lengthen again. For some reason, I didn’t want them to see the effect they were having on me already. I adjusted my self as discreetly as I could. I took another long drag and turned my eyes back to them.

George used one hand to draw Laurie's shirt up the side of her body, exposing her breast and a long, hard nipple. My breathing was getting very rapid. Laurie was really getting into it – she has always loved making out. I thought they might hear my heartbeat as clearly as I did. This was it…my fantasy coming true before my eyes. He started pinching and rolling it around, kissing harder, until he pushed her up and told her to remove the shirt.

Laurie sat back on her knees and crossed her arms in front of her, slowing lifting the shirt up and over her head. As she pulled it off her head, she shook her hair out and her breasts moved magnificently together toward my friend. I can't recall being as hard as I was that moment in my entire life. I don’t remember when or how it happened, but my cock was out of my pants, standing straight up. When my girlfriend leaned into him and dragged her breasts down his chest, stopping with her face in George's crotch, I came without touching myself.

I left quietly to clean myself up, and I returned, nude, after a few minutes to find Laurie bobbing her head up and down rhythmically over George's long, hard cock. He was a little longer than me and a little thicker as well. As he started getting into the blowjob, Laurie shifted her position to allow her throat to stretch towards him. She took his cock out of her mouth, took a drink of wine, and started lapping her tongue all over him. When he was completely wet, Laurie swooped down and in one motion, took his whole cock down her throat. With my girlfriend’s nose buried in his curly hair George looked up at me and said he was going to keep having her forever, so I better get used to it. (Laurie told me later that she started cumming almost uncontrollably when he said that.) Laurie started massaging his balls, working the cum up his shaft. Leaving his cock fully in her throat, she started rimming the head with her tongue while tickling his nuts. George started trembling from the bottoms of his feet and when the vibrations reached his cock, he just exploded. Laurie just kept working him, sucking him deeper and deeper, swallowing as much of his cum as she could, and the two of them trembled and finally collapsed together.

Again, I left the room, this time to calm down myself. My heart was beating so fast and my breath was coming in short gasps. I had an erection that was hard as nails, but it was kind of numb at the same time. "Well," I told myself, "you wanted to see it… now live with it!" And resigning myself to this kind of excitement, as long as I was with Laurie, I returned to the living room.

I sat down, lit another joint, and Laurie came over to the chair where I sat. "I love you, Laurie," I told her. "You are so beautiful to watch, I can’t ell you how exciting it is to see you having such a good time."

"I'm glad you feel that way, baby," Laurie said softly as she leaned into me, her skin all sweaty and her hair a little damp. "I love you, too," she murmured as she came closer to kiss me. I guess I thought she would have swallowed a drink or something, but instead she gave me a taste of George's cum as she snaked her tongue into my mouth. "Now watch this, baby."

Laurie got up off the chair and standing right over George, she peeled her jeans down her long, shapely legs, leaving a small, plain white cotton string-bikini over her light brown pussy hair. George got up on his knees and hooked his thumbs under the string sides. As he slowly pulled them down over the seductive curve of her hips, the cotton unrolled over Laurie's cunt; leaving her completely exposed to this man she had only just really met.

She started shaking a little as George started running his tongue up and down her slit. Laurie stepped out of her panties and George grabbed her ass in both hands, pulling her pussy into his face. Laurie started humping his chin, moaning and groaning, telling me how good George was making her feel. And then he pulled back and pulled my girlfriend down onto her back on the floor.

He bent between her hot and hard-muscled thighs, trying to open her up with his tongue and getting her as wet as possible. Laurie’s moaning was getting louder; she was playing with her nipples as George continued to eat her moist cunt. After a few minutes, George moved up and started kissing her again. As he did, he moved his right hand down to Laurie's pussy and abruptly slid his finger up into her cunt, finger-fucking her hard and fast. Laurie started making sounds I had never heard before, and George slid another finger inside, making almost a slapping motion against Laurie's pussy as he kept sliding his fingers in and out. Concerned, I moved quietly up near Laurie's head. "Are you all right?" I asked.

"Get away," she hissed. "I'm fine, go away..."

I backed off, Laurie regained her momentum and George finally got her off with his fingers. As her spasms subsided, George kept his hand in, rolled over, and kept her pussy lips stretched wide as he shoved his cock into my love..

I watched, mesmerized, from five feet away, as his cock, shiny and wet with my love's juices, slid in and out of her cunt. Her pussy lips pushed and pulled, her ass lifting off the floor now to meet his thrusts. George whispering softly in Laurie's ear, making her giggle, then grabbing and squeezing her breast, or chewing with his lips on her hard nipples. He says something again to Laurie, and she kisses him back hard.

I can see her work one of her fingers up alongside George's cock. It slips into her pussy and comes out slick and slimy, coated with her lubrication. I see her rub it gently around his asshole and then slowly stick her finger deep into his ass. In time with the same rhythm as he is fucking her, Laurie keeps her long, slender finger sliding in and out of his ass. She must have hit something sensitive, because soon he started speeding up, pulling Laurie's knees up higher, plunging deeper into her than before.

Laurie matched his thrusting, both with her hips and with her finger until, with a low, rattling moan, George clenched his asscheeks around Laurie's finger over and over and cum exploded out of him, blasting Laurie's pussy. Laurie kept her eyes on mine while George kept pumping, and I came for the third time in as many hours.

The rest of the night passed with virtually no more activity. Laurie said she was just too sore for anything else, but she spent the next few hours dressed only in her shirt and panties. We drank and smoked some more, and she and George casually made out while we all sat around and listened to the music.

Once, though, when they were snuggling pretty close, and the kissing grew more sensual, I heard George softly prodding Laurie for a response of some kind. Between kissing and whispering and rubbing her pussy and more whispering, Laurie turned, kissed him full on the mouth, and I heard her say "Of course, George." And then again, a minute late, "Of course, I already said yes, didn't I?"

"’Of course’ what?" I asked. I got the sense they didn't think I had heard.

"You tell him," George prodded my girlfriend. He grinned at me as he slid Laurie’s shirt up again, boldly rubbing and squeezing her swollen tit. Laurie moved her hand over his, pressing him harder against her.

"Well, baby…George…" Laurie stammered, "George asked me if he could see me again.”

My heart seemed to start beating outside my chest; so that's what 'of course' meant. But then I heard George prod her again "Go on,” he said, "that’s not all."

I tried to ask, but nothing came out of my mouth.

Laurie continued anyway..."George made me…" she looked back and forth nervously between us. "Baby," she said to me, her voice strained and low, "I love you so much, and I always will. George made me…ohhh” she moaned as George pulled at her nipple with his lips, “Oh God, baby…he made me promise to let him have me…to let him fuck me…anytime he wants…from now on.”

 Laurie came over to where I was sitting. "I told him yes," she whispered in my ear. "Is that okay, baby?" She gripped my cock hard, squeezing my balls just a little, waiting for my reply. As I came for the final time that evening, Laurie had her answer, and I knew I had the perfect woman for the rest of my life.

Published 
Written by LauriesHusband
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments