Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lick, Taste, and Drink

"Once you taste cum; you can never have enough."

5
5 Comments 5
8.4k Views 8.4k
487 words 487 words
The night seemed so short. I wished it would not have ended. Jake and I had attended a school function dinner. We had many aphrodisiacs to set the mood for the night: Orange Glazed Salmon and shrimp cocktail was one of the many appetizers offered to us.

“You look exceptionally well with your red laced corset and pencil skirt, Lyric,” stated Jake.

I acknowledged him with a silent nod. Thereafter, I had returned to the networking of fellow colleagues attending the school function.

Jake was in the room sharing glances with myself as he was obtaining his second beverage at the wine bar. As he glanced at me, I felt my clitoris pulsate and grow out of excitement. My g-string undergarments where rubbing up and down my labia as I was walking towards the table. I was certain that my pussy scent would end up soiling through my skirt.

“Must…learn…self…control,” reciting in my head while each footstep clinked onto the floor with my stiletto heels.

While trying to refrain from pussy juices gushing in my panties, I sat next to Jake. Abruptly, I felt a slight hand pulling my black pencil skirt, slowly. My thighs were quivering, yet he was nonchalant. I had to keep a poker face.

Self control was not an option. The viscosity of pussy juices flowed freely on Jake’s finger. I had slowly exhaled.

“Count each time my finger is inserted in you,” he whispered in my left ear.

When he finished stroking my pussy with 233 strokes, Jake guided my left hand to my labia. There, under table and tablecloth, my clitoris was fully exposed to the air and hidden from the world.

“Slowly, insert your left index finger in your cunt, five times.”

Glancing looking into Jake’s eyes, I was subservient to his request.

While, fingering my cunt, Jake’s cunt, I was not aware Jake was stroking his dick under the table. Jake intentionally dropped his fork under the table.

“Give me your finger, Lyric. Mmmmm your cum is wine fit for the gods.”

While he licked and sucked on my left index finger, he signaled to pick up his fork under the table.

“Swallow what I give you.”

Jake’s big brown dick was fixated on my mouth. I had to swallow every damn drop to avoid a stain on my red corset. His cum was flowing endlessly in my mouth for two minutes. The cum was warm; made my body feverish and yearning for more of him. He tasted like of vanilla. Each drop consumed afterwards, Jake and I resumed our school function dinner. There was no trace of what had happened.

Upon entering the elevator to the car garage, Jake grabbed my ass and kissed me robustly.

“We are back to where it all began, Lyric.”

The elevator door closed, and Jake and I had repeated what previously transpired at the dinner table.

Published 
Written by Lyric69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments