Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Louise Gets a Rattling - Final Part

"Louise flies the flag for married sex"

45
11 Comments 11
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Louise lay naked in bed, basking in the sensuous afterglow of a superb couple of orgasms. She had taken her time, edged herself to the point of no return, and then enjoyed a massive release. She felt blissfully happy.

Louise collected the sex toys that had helped reach her climax. She washed them and put them back in her bedside drawer; as she was stripping the bedclothes to change them, she noticed a man working on her neighbour's roof. She hatched a naughty plan. Instead of getting dressed, she went downstairs naked with the bedclothes. She loaded the washing machine slowly and with some overly theatrical movements. The man on the roof would have got a superb view of her bum and shaved pussy as she deliberately bent to load the detergent. That was her plan; Louise was feeling very naughty.

After changing the bedclothes and taking a quick shower, Louise headed out to her car. She took her time bending over, looking for nothing in the boot so that the man on the roof opposite got another look at her shapely bum through her tight jeans. As she drove off, she was relieved to see he hadn’t fallen from the roof.

Louise met a friend in town for coffee, a couple of hours later than planned because she had been masturbating. After coffee, she picked up some bits for a dinner she was planning to cook and stocked up on some wine. Her next stop was a candle shop where she bought some scented ones she had used before. Her final stop was an electrical shop, where she bought a lead that would allow her to connect her laptop to the TV in the bedroom.

As she arrived home, she saw that the builder was just loading his ladders onto his van; she gave him a massive smile, knowing that she had probably made his day.

Louise put the wine in the fridge and then set about preparing a chicken biriyani curry dish that she could enjoy with her husband when he got home. She sent him a message to find out what time he expected to be home. He reckoned that he would be home just after 6 pm.

Louise got on with her to-do list as the house was filled with the fragrances of the curry cooking.

Later in the afternoon, she connected her laptop to the bedroom TV and made sure that the videos the Silver Fox had sent her were now viewable on the big screen.

Just after five pm, Louise had another shower and then smothered her body in scented oil so that it glistened.

She checked her phone and saw on the Maps App that her husband was ten minutes away. She went downstairs, still naked, to wait for him by the door.

As her husband entered the kitchen, his eyes feasted on his naked wife. Her body was glistening with oil. Her full breasts and shaved pussy were prominent. He dropped his work bag and advanced on his wife, lasciviously taking in the view of her body. They fell into each other's arms and kissed deeply.

Louise’s husband ran his hands over her bum cheeks as he kissed her; he felt her push her body closer to him. He let a finger from his right hand very gently run the length of her smooth slit. It was obvious that she was getting moist.

“Give me ten minutes to shower, and I am all yours,” he purred.

Louise turned and headed up the stairs. Her husband followed, gazing in awe at her shapely bum and smooth pussy as she climbed the stairs; he felt like the luckiest man in the world.

A couple of minutes later, Louise’s husband emerged from the shower in the en-suite bathroom; he was naked and already erect. Louise was lying on her back with her legs parted. As he approached his wife, he planted gentle kisses all over her body before reaching her mouth.

MadisonPettiss1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MadisonPettiss1

“Sit back; I have something for you to watch. I think you will enjoy it.” Louise’s voice was soft, sensual, with a pronounced hint of mischief.

Louise pointed the remote control at the TV and, at the same time, grabbed her husband’s cock and began gently wanking him.

He was expecting some porn, but when he saw his wife with another man on the screen, his cock instantly hardened. Louise could feel it thicken in her hand.

“This is your Lush friend, the man you stayed with in London?” her husband inquired.

“It sure is,” Louise replied. On the screen, Louise was getting her pussy licked by a man who knew what he was doing.

Louise changed position and moved down the bed so that she could take her husband’s cock into her mouth. She gently ran her tongue around the head while squeezing the base. Her husband was very hard. Louise knew how to please her man, and with years of practice in sucking him off, she knew exactly what he liked. She would run her tongue up and down the length before returning to the head and taking it all into her mouth.

On the screen, the man devouring Louise would occasionally raise his head from between her legs and smile at her. His neatly trimmed, silver-streaked beard was drenched in her juices.

“He’s very good; he knows what you like.” her husband observed.

Louise did not reply because she had a mouthful of cock.

On the screen, Louise had just orgasmed. Her lover changed his position and lined his thick cock up with the entrance to her pussy. He began pounding her right away. This was proper deep fucking. The audio from the TV delivered the deep sound of both lovers and their groans of passion.

Five minutes later, following a brief conversation, the on-screen lovers separated, and Louise turned over and stuck her bum in the air. Her lover grasped her haunches, mounted her and began fucking her doggy style.

Louise’s husband was now fucking her mouth, driving his cock up from his hips.

“Don’t cum until you have seen the best bit.” Louise cautioned

Her husband couldn’t take his eyes off the screen. His wife’s lover had withdrawn his cock from her pussy and was now applying lube to it. Louise reached behind herself, took a large dollop of lube, and spread it around the entrance to her bum. Very gently, the man re-entered Louise; he was bum-fucking her.

The video ended with the man withdrawing his cock from Louise’s bum and shooting a copious amount of cum over her bum cheeks and lower back. The screen went dark.

Louise’s husband withdrew his cock from her mouth and asked her to get on all fours. He then reached for some lube from the bedside drawer and, after applying it to both of them, pushed his cock firmly into Louise’s bum. They were both so aroused that it didn’t take long for them both to orgasm.

They collapsed into each other's arms and held one another close.

They went downstairs naked, shut the blinds and enjoyed the curry and wine. After they had cleared away the dishes, they returned to the bedroom, where they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Published 
Written by JamesMerton1960
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments