Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maggie's Dark Side

"Maggie's fantasy"

18
3 Comments 3
22.4k Views 22.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
One Day while Ken and Ed were talking, Ken asked Ed if Maggie had every said anything about fucking a black man.

"Yes," Ed said, "She always says she'd fantasized about fucking a black cock."

"She's also told me when we have been fucking that she wanted to fuck a black cock," Ken told Ed. "Maybe we should fix her up with some black cock, she'd probably like to fulfill her fantasizes."

"Yes, I've thought about it, but the only black I know is a young buck, who is pretty loud mouthed about the white women he has fucked, so that rules him out, as I wouldn't want anyone to know about her fucking on me."

"I have a friend of mine who is black and an older man, who likes white woman, and has a couple he's fucking right now. He would probably like to fuck Maggie, if he had a chance as she's a damn good looking woman."

"Okay, let's set it up, check with your friend and see if he's interested in getting some good pussy."

A few days later, Ed got a call from Ken telling him that his black friend Tony had agreed to fuck Maggie, if she was willing. It all hinged on Ken's recommendation that she was a great piece of ass, and also great cock sucker, he was eager to get with her.

Over the course over the next few days, both Ken and Ed, while making love to Maggie, had brought up the subject of her fantasy. She had confirmed that she still thought about a black cock.

Awhile later the phone rang, and Maggie answered it, and talked for a while then hung up and said to Ed.

"That was Ken and he'd like to stop for a while, as he has a friend he'd like me to meet." She also added, "I wonder why he wants me to meet his friend?"

"Probably because Ken wants one of his friends to know that you are his girlfriend, You know, no one knows that you and Ken are better then just friends, wouldn't you like some to know that you and Ken are lovers?"

"Yes I suppose that would be nice, if someone knew, and I didn't have to act like I hardly know him, when we are with others."

"Did Ken say who this guy is?" Ed asked, "Or is it a guy?"

"Yes, he said his friend's name was Tony, do you know him?"

"Yes, I do as he and Ken both collect old cars and Tony has several Mustangs he's restored, also he's a black guy that Ken has known a long time."

"Oh," said Maggie.

Well in about a hour or less there was a knock on the door, and when Maggie opened it, there wais Ken and a good looking black man about the same size as Ken.

Ken puts his arms around Maggie and before she could do anything, gave her a nice big kiss and hug, then turned to Tony and said, "Tony this is my girlfriend Maggie. Maggie this is my friend Tony."

"Hi Tony, I'm happy to meet you," she said.

"Hey Maggie likewise, as Ken has told me a lot about you, and now I finally get to meet you."

Well everyone stepped inside and Ed asked the guy if they would like a beer. Ed got one for all of them, and also fixed a drink for Maggie, as she doesn't like beer that much.

They visited and talked about the garage sales that Ken and Tony had been to that day, and all of the stuff that they had seen and had bought. So they were in a good mood.

"Say Ed, why don't you show Tony your pool house, I've been telling him about it and he's interested in building himself one, I'll just visit here with Maggie while you two are doing that."

"Yeah I'd be happy to show you the pool house Tony. We have a lot of fun, since I hooked up the wood heater to it, let's get a couple more beers and we'll go down and look at it."

"Sounds good to me, Ed," replied Tony as they set out with fresh beers.

As soon as the door had closed Ken moved closer to Maggie and started kissing her and running his hands over her tits. He told her he was horny as all hell, and he wanted to fuck her right then since Ed and Tony would be gone long enough for them to have a good fuck. As Maggie was pretty hot for Ken, she quickly rose up and lead him to the bedroom, where they immediately disrobed and crawled into bed.

Meanwhile, Ed and Tony were looking over the pool house, but neither had their mind is on the pool house. They both wondering what Ken and Maggie could be doing.

"Ken and Maggie seems to be very good friends," Tony said, "I wish my women liked my friends as much as your wife seems to like Ken."

"Yes they have been really good friends for a long time, I guess Ken has been fucking Maggie for about twelve or so years now, they seem to like fucking and Ken really enjoys her blow jobs. I enjoy them having a good time too. Of course you probably knew that Ken was fucking her." Ed said. "Ken said that you liked white women, would you like to fuck Maggie? I think she'd like to fuck a black man, as that was one of her fantasies she told me and Ken about."

"You bet your sweet ass, I'd like to fuck her.

SaraiMorris
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraiMorris

Ken said that he'd been fucking her for several years now and she was one of the best fucks he ever had, and knowing Ken that's been a lot of fucking. He said she would like to fuck a black cock. She's one hot looking woman, and I really love those big tits of hers, even though she tries to hide them."

"She has some nice tits, 34D, and a nice little ass to go with them, she also likes to suck cock, but not a real big one, I'm not real huge but almost eight inches and I don't get many blow jobs, because she gets tired holding her mouth open to suck me. But that's okay with me, as I like to fuck best."

"Yes Man, I know, I'm maybe ten inch, and I have trouble getting blow jobs too, but I like to fuck mainly too, and I do love white pussy."

"Well we've given them almost a hour, Ken could of got a couple pieces of ass by now, and we need a couple more beers, so let's go back up and see what's happening." Ed said, and they set out for the house.

When they walked into the house, Ken and Maggie were sitting on the couch. Ken had his t-shirt and pants on, but no shoes or socks. Maggie wearing a MooMoo, was also bare footed.

"Well looks like you two had a good time?" Ed said as he sat down in his easy chair. Tony sat down next to Ken on the couch.

"Yes, it was fun," Ken replied.

"How about getting us a beer? 'Maggie!" asked Ed.

Maggie jumped up and hustled to the kitchen returning with beers for everyone, including a drink for herself. She sat down next to Ken on the couch.

Everyone was of enjoying their drinks, when Ken said, "You know Tony, Maggie has never seen a real black cock, only in those sex movies."

"You, have to be shitting me Ken? She’s never seen a black cock in the real, before," Tony replied.

"No I'm telling you the truth, Why don't you show Maggie what a black cock looks like.

"Wouldn't you like to see a real black cock, Maggie?"

She looked embarrassed. "I don't know if I want to or not."

"Come on Tony show her what one looks like," Ed insisted.

"Well okay," Tony replied. He stood up, dropped his pants and they all saw that he had no under pants on. His cock hung out there for all to see. He stepped out of his pants and walked over to stand in front of Maggie so that she had a good look at his semi-erect cock.

"It's Okay to feel it, Maggie," Ed said." You always wanted to feel one and now is the time to check it out."

Slowly Maggie raised her hands up and wrapped them around Tony's cock. She slowly rubbed her hand on it, and it grew into a 10-inch black throbbing hard on. Maggie's eyes were glued to it as she ran her hand on it and started jacking it. Her mouth was slowly opening as she jacked faster on Tony's cock.

"Kiss it Maggie," insisted Ed. "Give Tony's cock a big kiss."

Maggie leaned her head closer to his cock, until her mouth was almost right on it. She slowly opened her lips and put the head of Tony's cock into her mouth, beginning to sucking on it. Tony put his hands on the back side of her head and pushed his hard cock further into her mouth. Maggie started really sucking on it. His cock was more then she could take and soon she started to gag on it. Tony pulled his cock out of her mouth and reached down, pulling her to her feet and led her into the bedroom. He unzipped her MooMoo, and it dropped to the floor, leaving her bare assed naked. He lay her down on the bed and climbed on top of her pushing her legs apart.

Ed and Ken followed them into the bedroom and watched as Tony slowly pus his big black cock into Maggie’s hot wet cunt. She raised her ass up as Tony's cock pushed in. He put almost half of it in, then pulled back on it. She put her arms around him and told him to fuck her.

"Oh, Tony Fuck me, Fuck me! Oh, what a nice cock you have, put it all in, Oh, please now, fuck me!"

Needless to say Tony did just that, sliding his entire cock into her cunt, She came almost immediately and cried for more. Tony continued fucking her until he blew a load into her that ran down her legs and soaked the sheets.

When Tony rolled off of Maggie, he was replaced by Ed with his hard cock. When Ed had blown his load into her, Ken replaced him with another good fucking. Before she had a chance, Tony was once more putting his hard cock into her, but this time when he came, he pulled it out and blew a big load all over her belly and cunt.

They all laid there on the king size bed, worn out from all the fucking they had been doing. Maggie got up first and headed for the shower, saying to Tony as she left, “Why don’t you join me in the shower?”

Tony jumped up and they left the room. I think Tony is going to be visiting Ed and Maggie pretty regular from now on.

Published 
Written by emersonbosworth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments