Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marissa's First Threesome

"A couple's first time adventure into having a threesome."

13
6 Comments 6
75.2k Views 75.2k
802 words 802 words
Famous Story

It was Saturday and Marissa was getting dressed. Saturdays for usually involve me playing poker and Marissa sitting at home watching television. However this Saturday was going to be a bit different. You see, Marissa was getting ready for our first threesome in some time. About three works ago we met Jorge on line through on of the online ad sites that we joined. We started corresponding and finally agreed to meet.


We arrived about fifteen minutes early at the restaurant which gave us enough time to get settled, run through last minute issues, and go through our plan for the evening. Jorge arrived smartly dressed with a single red rose for Marissa and a bottle of wine. The conversation started out social and I could see that Marissa was enjoying the extra attention that she was receiving. It was not long before I could see where the evening was going so I decided to take the decision to progress the conversation towards our planned threesome. Jorge was taken a bit off guard by my forthrightness but I could see that Marissa appreciated it. Being in a public place we had to keep the tone of our conversation low and had to stop when anyone was within ‘earshot’ of our table. However it did not stop of discussing what we would like to do and what our limits were in regard to any sexual contact. After a few moments it became apparent that Jorge was appreciative of the discussion happening earlier instead of later. Once we completed our ‘business’ we waived for the waiter and split the bill.


Having driven to the restaurant we gave Jorge directions to our place and he eagerly followed us. Luckily being a Saturday night and living in small town traffic is not a problem. Driving back to our place I could see that Marissa’s breast had become perkier and there was a hint of musk in the air. To me I knew that the thought aroused her without having to say a word. We arrived and Jorge was right behind us. I fumbled for the keys and opened the door.
Walking inside Marissa disappeared unexpectedly but I suspected she wanted a few moments to prepare herself and to change. Jorge sat in the kitchen with me as I opened the wine he bought and we talked for a few minutes until Marissa came down in her robe.

LucyGlowing
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LucyGlowing

I could tell from the way the robe laid across her body she had nothing on underneath and poured her a glass of wine. My guess at the time she wanted a bit of chase before submitting to having to guys. It was not long before Marissa finished the wine and had us follow her upstairs. For Marissa this is very atypical as when we ‘do it’ it is late at night right before the television sleeps itself.
Getting up in the bedroom Marissa lays down on the king size bed the street light shines in highlighting the shape of her rode as she lays there with her legs spread and the rob half open across her chest exposing the outline of her breasts. Jorge climbed to the one side of her and I to the other we both worked at opening her robe up. At first Jorge and I both caressed a breast. However it was not long until he was working his way to her pussy and it was not long before she submitted to him. You could her voice tremble as he began to eat her out, her pussy became engulfed in anticipation of his cock entering her, and you could see her pussy glistening from the street lights. I continued to kiss her and caress her breast while Jorge continued to eat her out. The light was such you could see how erect Jorge was and you could tell he was getting ready to enter her. At that point I step aside and watched as he entered her. She let out a gasp as she wrapped her legs around his hips. That was all the encouragement he needed as he began to move at a feverish pace. For me it seemed like minutes because she was really enjoying herself but I am sure it was no longer than two minutes. He came he laid on top of her before your pussy finally expelled his shrunken penis.
I had the opportunity to watch my wife selflessly enjoy herself sexually. His cum was in her and I sucked her breast and caressed her. She looked at me with satisfaction and joy as I entered her. Her pussy was hot, moist, and she came hard with me while we came together, which is a rarity for us. Afterwards we all laid there before Jorge dressed and left.
Published 
Written by chuckles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments