Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Massage Session With New Couple Leads to More Fun

"An innocent massage session turns into more wife sharing"

46
6 Comments 6
12.0k Views 12.0k
3.5k words 3.5k words

John and Tammy were a new couple that I had gotten to know through some online personals. I started by hanging out with them, meeting their family, having dinner, going on some drives, etc. Tammy invited me to join them for sex, as they had been swingers where they had lived before and wanted someone to play with who lived near their new home. After our first hot session--shared in an earlier story--we still kept hanging out. Our second physical session took place after what started as a massage session for Tammy. I have always wondered if this was planned or it just happened, but I am not one to complain about sex.

They had a portable massage table at home, and John asked if I was ok with helping him give Tammy a massage on it. I was game. I had frequently done back rubs for my ex-wife and know that I had some skills in that area. So he set up the table, and to my surprise, Tammy began stripping her clothes to prepare for it - completely stripped. Now I had seen her body before, but seeing her naked before me turned me on all over again. She was very nonchalant with being naked, not acting sexual at all as she prepared to get on the table. She was just looking forward to getting a message from two burly gentlemen. John pulled out some massage oil for us to use, and we prepared to get down to business.

Tammy lay face down on the table with her head and shoulders near my end while John was down near her feet and legs. We began with some light rubbing before getting into some heavy-duty massage work. I worked on her neck, shoulders, mid-to-upper back, and her arms. John worked on her feet, legs, thighs, lower back, and would occasionally play with her ass, which made her giggle. Just watching her ass shake when he did that made my dick twitch as I remembered back to our first sex session. The massage session on this side of her body lasted for twenty to thirty minutes before it was time for her to flip over.

Looking at her front side brought back memories of our first session - her beautiful face, bedroom eyes, cute smile, her curvy breasts, and her perfect bush over the pussy that I have tasted and fucked. John and I switched positions, with him going to her topside, while I went down to work on her feet and legs. While John got to massage her breasts, I got to rub her legs and thighs while getting a glimpse of her pussy. I tried to keep from staring at her pussy, but I found my eyes darting there.

As John began massaging her shoulders, the front of her neck, her forehead, and arms, he eventually began to massage her breasts. He began slightly with a true massage intent. He did not focus on her nipples but did some deep penetrating rubs that also went to her sides to work on her ribs. I rubbed her feet, focusing on her soles and toes. She was a little ticklish, so I kept it light. I then moved my hands to her hips, and then her thighs. She would adjust herself occasionally, and I would peek at her pussy and noticed some moisture on its lips when she did. Tammy's eyes were closed and she was enjoying two sets of hands rubbing her body, and her moans were that of relaxation not sexual. This lasted about twenty minutes before John and I once again switched sides.

When I was back at the top side, I began to massage her forehead and leaned down to kiss her head. I asked her how she was doing and she smiled and nodded. She thanked me for helping out. She said she liked the strength in my hands when I was working on her back and said she wanted me to do it again, so she told John was flipping over again. He kind of groaned and said that he wanted the same view of her pussy that I had had. She laughed and said that he has already seen that plenty of times and that he could wait for another time.

So we were back to where we had started and I began working on her upper back. This lasted a few minutes before it turned up a notch. John's hands were back at her ass, and he began rubbing it aggressively and more sexually. She began to moan from this, and he took this signal to go to the next level. He spread her legs slightly apart, and let his hands reach down to begin rubbing her pussy. When his fingers rubbed her lips and clit, her head jerked slightly and a smile came to her face. The silence after that was so clear that I could hear the sound of his finger going in and out of her pussy. He picked up the pace, and that flicked a switch in her.

I was still massaging her shoulders watching John work her pussy, and beginning to pick up the scent of her wetness when Tammy raised her arms. She placed them on my hips and then reached around to my ass to pull me closer to her. Her hands then went to the waistband of my shorts, and in one fell swoop, pulled them down to expose my cock and balls. I let out a "Whoa" and she just giggled. My cock was dangling. I had some growth in it from watching John finger her, but the air hitting it and with her face so close to it began the swelling process more rapidly.

She juggled my balls for a few seconds, laughed, and then looked at and smiled at me. I smiled back and then watched her open her mouth to take my growing cock between her lips. She adjusted her head to be more comfortable, but to also get better access to my hardening member. John grinned as he watched his wife swallow another man's cock, and then kept finger fucking his wife. Tammy was a great cock sucker. I flashed back to watching her blow her husband while I was driving them back home after a short road trip, and remembered how she sucked me off and swallowed my load the last time we had been naked together.

Her pace was constant, and watching her head bob up and down on my cock was bringing me so close to orgasm. With all of this action going on, I asked if the table could withstand all of this fun. They both chuckled, and John told me not to worry, which led me to believe that they had done stuff like this with the table before. My cock was so rock hard and was so fucking turned on by the experience happening in front of my eyes. I told her to slow down, that I was going to blow my load quickly if she kept it up.

She shook her head, with my cock between her lips, to signal that no such thing was going to happen. She was hungry for my cum, and she was not slowing down. John seeing this put another finger in his wife to focus on her G-spot, and that it was it for her. She let out a loud muffled moan as she climaxed with his fingers inside her. You could hear the wetness of her pussy, as it now making a sloshing noise following her orgasm. This managed to slow down her work on my cock, but only temporarily. I was so close to cumming that even the sound of her soppy wet pussy and her moaning with my cock in her mouth brought me to the edge.

I shouted that I was cumming, and she grabbed my hips took my cock all the way into her hungry mouth. I feel stream after stream shoot down her throat as I groaned with delight. She then began to resume her bobbing on my cock and added more stimulation to my already sensitive cock. I could feel cum trickling down from her mouth down my balls, but she kept working on it. John asked, "Can she suck a dick, or what?" I moaned out a weak "Yes" and gave him a thumbs-up.

My cock was still rock hard despite having just shot a huge load. She pulled my cock out and began stroking it rapidly. My cock was so wet from her saliva and my cum, that it kept me stimulated. She saw this, looked at me, and then went back down on my cock. She rolled slightly to her side to help with her access to my dick and kept blowing me. John said "Holy shit! Here she goes again" and continued to finger her pussy. I was losing it. My knees were still shaking from my orgasm, but I had to keep going at this.

I had always had the ability to cum multiple times, even back to back, but it had been a while since I had. I went for it - and started pumping my still hard dick into Tammy's mouth. She began to rub her tits in her new position, where John could now access her pussy with his mouth, and he began to lick her. I was now in overdrive and felt another orgasm coming. I was panting and moaning, with this incredible sensation building up once again.

John looked up and said that he wanted to see me cum again, and told Tammy to let him see my cum shoot out. I told her I was going to cum again, and so I pulled my cock out of her mouth and stroked it near her open mouth. She was approaching another of her own orgasms as John kept finger fucking her while he watched his wife blowing me. My knees began to shake again and I felt the first rope of cum shoot out of my aching cock. It landed on her lips and a little on her cheek. She opened her mouth wider and I kept jacking off my cock to pull more cum out for her to taste. I leaked a light stream of cum onto her tongue and she then pulled it into her mouth to swallow.

JulietaLean
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietaLean

Soon after she had her second orgasm. She finished up by sucking my cock some more to make sure there was no more cum to be had. She even went down to my balls to lick off what had dribbled there before. I took my finger and wiped up the cum that had hit her lips and cheek and let her lick it off my finger. We all let out a heavy sigh and I jokingly asked for a chair to sit down as my knees were now rubber. We all let out a good laugh before Tammy announced we were not done.

It was now John's turn. John moved up to where I was, and Tammy adjusted her position on the table to make herself more comfortable. I pulled up my shorts and proceeded to the bottom of the table. You could see John's massive hard-on through his shorts as he had watched his wife used by another man, not once but twice. Tammy's legs were spread wide for me, as it was now my turn to lick some pussy - which I could never do enough. But I wanted to see John's massive cock come out of his pants. John's cock was at least seven and a half to eight inches long, and was slightly thicker than mine - which is a very decent size. I remembered seeing his full erection at our first encounter and commented how impressed I was.

He lowered his pants to show us both his huge cock and I again commented how impressive it was and that I was jealous of his size. He was already at full mast after my session with his wife, so there was a need to prepare him for what was coming next.

Tammy opened her mouth and he slide his cock carefully inside. He was able to get about half of his length inside her and then began to slide it in and out at a decent pace. I kept watching this show and I began to insert two fingers into Tammy's sopping wet pussy. I know I had a pussy to eat, but I was still marveling at the show I was watching. Just moments earlier, I shot a bunch of semen into this woman's hot and hungry mouth twice, and now there was another cock there where mine had just been. I watched Tammy adjust her head once more and then watched as John slid nearly all of his cock into her mouth and throat. Holy shit! She deep-throated that huge cock and did not flinch. It only lasted for a few pumps before she had to back off it slightly telling us that it was just not the right angle to do it. John told her not to worry, that he was already close. I looked down at her pussy, with its pierced clit, and then began licking it at a very quick pace. John resumed sliding his cock into her mouth at a slow pace, as if to savor the feeling before he blew his load.

I loved the taste of Tammy's pussy, and lapped up her flowing juices to quench my own thirst. I rubbed her clit with my thumb while my tongue found its way inside her. I swallowed up the honey she was making, before moving my lips and tongue to her clit. Once I latched on to her clit, she began moaning loudly, the same muffled moan from when my cock was in her mouth and her husband's lips were where mine were currently working. Within three minutes of my working her clit, and doing my alphabet exercise with my tongue, she came a third time. I kept licking her pussy during her orgasm and swallowed all that I could get.

Within seconds of her orgasmic wave subsiding, John announced he was going to cum. Like my second ejaculation, he pulled his cock out and stroked it with his hand. Tammy once again opened her mouth to receive his load. His cock, pre-orgasm, looked even larger than it was when her blowjob began. He let out a groan and launched his first shot of cum that missed her mouth and landed just below her tits coming towards me. He then tilted his cock down and shot his remaining jets of cum into her mouth. He must have shot seven to eight more bursts of cum into her waiting mouth before she put her lips back on his cock and let him slide it lightly in for her to finish the job. He was panting and breathing heavily, as I simply watched the show while still rubbing Tammy's pussy. So six orgasms later, we were truly spent. We helped Tammy off the massage table, and found a spot on the couch for all of us to just relax and recuperate.

John removed his pants before moving to the couch, so I was the only one who still had their genitals covered. Before sitting down on the couch, Tammy told me to lower my pants so I would "fit in" with them both. We let out some weak laughter as we were all spent. But I did as I was told, and took off my pants and even my shirt before sitting down. John followed suit and took off his shirt so we were all completely naked.

Tammy reached down and wiped John's cum that had hit her body and rubbed it on her lips, and then leaned over and gave John a deep kiss that last several seconds. She then leaned over and kissed me lightly on the lips. She reached down and grabbed my cock and balls once more and asked if I had another load in there for her. I laughed and told her I would need another ten minutes or so and a bunch of Vitamin C. She commented on how my cum tasted sweeter than her husband's, and that she has loved the three times she has tasted it. She leaned down and began licking my dick in hopes of getting another round out of me.

I enjoyed her mouth running over it once again, but did tell her that I needed to use the restroom first and would grab drinks for all of us on my way back. So I went and did my regular post-cum piss, stopped in the kitchen, and grabbed three beers for us. When I got back, the two of them were in a 69 position on the couch, side by side. I took a sip of beer and watched the show. John's cock was only half-mast but she was not complaining. I put the beers on the massage table and started stroking my own cock.

They both finally noticed I was there, and picked themselves up and sat back up giggling and apologizing for not waiting. I walked over with my slightly chubby cock to them and offered them their beers. I was standing in front of both of them, their faces at an even level with my cock and I told them to not let me stop them. Tammy looked at me, then John, and smiled. She started sucking on my cock once more, and John began to lean his head in to watch his wife in action.

John leaned in some more and kissed his wife in the spot where you could see the head of my cock expanded and pushed out her cheek. Before long, Tammy slid my growing erection out of her mouth and moved it to John's lips. He carefully licked my cock head and along the side of it, before briefly popping it into his mouth and bobbing up and down three to four times as Tammy looked on approvingly. She took back my cock and stroked it up and down. She motioned me to sit down and John stood up and put his growing cock in front of her and me.

I noticed his gray pubic hair, briefly wondering why someone in their mid-forties would be so gray. Tammy grabbed his cock and put it back in her mouth. I have already had John in my mouth briefly and knew what was coming next, and I again marveled at his size and girth. He was soon fully hard and picking up quite the pace with Tammy's mouth. He was already panting heavily and seemed close to the brink. She stopped sucking and then, while stroking his cock, brought his cock to my mouth.

I did the same as John, licking his head and along his lengthy sides, before putting his cock in my mouth. Tammy, seeing this, began moaning and rubbing her pussy. I awkwardly moved up and down on his cock with my mouth, and Tammy asked me to grab his balls and stroke along with my sucking. She moaned more loudly and said that this is what she has wanted to see since our last time. Her pussy-rubbing became more intense, and she announced she was cumming and let out a scream that soon turned to a whimper.

I could feel John's cock getting harder and told him not to cum in my mouth. A few more sucks and he said he was close. I grabbed his cock and began stroking it. I pointed his cock towards Tammy and saw the first shots of cum burst forth. I could feel his cock pulsing in my hand as he kept launching shot after shot of hot white cum towards his wife. She brought her mouth up after six to seven streams of cum and put her lips around his cock--with my hand still pumping it--to get the rest of his cum. I had been still hard from this round, and I stood up and quickly jerked my cock off for a third time and told them I was going to cum. John grabbed it and did for me what I had just done for him, and brought me to climax, pointing my cock and its cumshots towards Tammy. For time number three, there was not much left in my aching cock. Tammy again cleaned up the residue with her mouth before we all collapsed on the couch.

We were sweating, weak, and were sitting in droplets of cum on the couch. I could not believe how hot these two people got me when things got busy. We fell asleep on the couch, naked and exhausted.

Published 
Written by Dazzleme04769
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments