Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Ex-Wife - Part Three

"Jan's desires and wants come to the surface"

10
4 Comments 4
8.5k Views 8.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Over the next few days both my time and Jan’s was taken up with other responsibilities and we had no time to catch up.

As always the last fuck played out permanently in my mind and I couldn’t wait to coerce her into new situations.

Towards the end of the week I texted Jan saying I wanted to fuck her tomorrow, Friday evening. She replied saying that unfortunately she was seeing her partner tomorrow. I asked if he was staying over and when she said no I told her I would call her.

The phone barely rang when Jan answered and she said hi. After confirming that her fella was coming round for a meal on the Friday but was unable to stay I told her the following.

“I want you to be completely voracious when he arrives okay? Make the meal a quick affair because you want to fuck him so badly. I want you to be completely insatiable. You will demand his cock and I want you to be completely fucked by him. Then, when he leaves, you will be naked and will remain so until I arrive.”

“What?” she said, “What do you mean?”

“It’s simple,” I said, “after he leaves you then my cock will be the second cock you have tomorrow okay?”

I could hear her excitement growing as I told her I wanted her to be really wanton with her fella and then I would tell her exactly what to do when I arrived.

I told her that the thought of her being fucked by another guy really excited me. I wanted her to experience more than she ever had and I hoped the whole idea excited her equally.

She said that it did but that it concerned her a little bit as far as her getting a bad reputation but I pointed out all that what was happening tomorrow was her asking to be fucked by her fella.

I then told one more thing. I told her that at a suitable time, when her fella went to the loo or something, she should call me and say nothing but leave the phone on. She gasped at that and I told her I wanted to hear her getting fucked, actually, to hear her ask to be fucked. She told me she would that she wanted to show me how dirty she could be and that she was wet with the thought. I knew she was touching herself and we talked a little more until she came. I told her to remember to be downright dirty and that the dirtier she was then the better I would fuck her afterwards.

Being able to control this scenario really aroused me. I can’t explain to you why as it wouldn’t have been something I suggested when we were actually married. Sometimes in life you find someone who fits you so perfectly and sometimes they fit a part of you so perfectly.

Jan had short dark hair, almost like a pixie cut, which stood up a little on top. She had a stunning figure as I have told you before and was exactly what I wanted in a sexual partner. We weren’t as compatible in other areas and our relationship waned but my desire to fuck her never did.

I told her once that actually I would pay to fuck her as the sex was that good.

I also cannot explain how a rationalised this situation within my own relationship except to say that I really was living two separate lives at this point and I compartmentalised both in the selfish and unreasonable view that one couldn’t hurt the other if I was careful and Jan was as discreet as she had agreed to be. It would be easy to moralise and I did question myself regularly but ultimately I was a guy being promised easy, great sex with very little risk.

In our own relationships it is sometimes difficult to admit or reveal our darkest desires to our loved ones and certainly this has been my feeling in the past and now I found myself in a situation where I could do just that without fear of upsetting my home life or lowering a loved ones view of me and yet allowing my own feelings to flourish and even to play out. After all are we really responsible for what turns us on or what fetishes we have? I didn’t care and I really couldn’t wait.

When Friday evening arrived I was indoors alone waiting for the call. I was really hot with anticipation and had the hard on of all hard ons. I even surprised myself at how aroused I was when finally my mobile rang and I saw Jan’s caller I.D. I answered it and was greeted with a muffled sound of background noises.

Then I heard her speak. “Come over here Stuart and sit down.”

I heard some ruffled noises then I heard her again.

“What do you think of my outfit?” I heard her say.

Stuart said he loved it and he had never seen her in such a short skirt or such a low cut blouse. Jan said she had worn it for him and that she wanted him to fuck her. I nearly came right there it sounded so sexy. She then said he had to watch her first.

Some music came on very quietly I the background and I got the impression she was dancing for him when she confirmed it.

“Do you like the way I move? Do you like the way my body looks Stuart?” She asked him. He replied that he did and that she looked fantastic.

“I want you to know I love being fucked Stuart. I love your cock inside me. These breasts, these nipples, they are hard because they know you will touch me.” This was better than I could have imagined.

I heard him say a few things but I was concentrating on Jan.

“Take your cock out Stuart. I want to see how much I turn you on.”

Then it was plain that she was naked or pretty much so.

“Do you like by tits Stuart? See how pert and firm they are and look at my lips.

Holly_Bae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Holly_Bae

They are wet for you. They want your cock ad I think, by the look of it, your cock wants me. Now, fuck me.”

I heard them moving and some moans and cursed the fact that I couldn’t see them. I heard him say he’d fuck her hard or something similar and her moaning about how good his cock tasted and how big and hard he was. Then I heard them fucking. There was not too much talking just normal sexual noises.

After it was obvious that he had finished I made my way over to Jan’s and about an hour later I saw a guy leave and Jan called me.

“He’s just gone.” She said. “Good I replied. Open the street door.”

When I got up to her flat and entered I saw that she was naked as I had told her to be. It turns out she had thrown on a robe until he left.

I walked over to her and kissed her hard on the lips. “That was very very good Jan. You sounded so slutty.”

She told me she had been so excited knowing that I was listening but also at how aroused Stuart had been.

I pushed her into her lounge and all the way over to the far side of the room where the front window was. It looked out onto the wide road in front of her flat and to the apartments opposite.

She had blinds on her windows which I opened, not fully just so that you could see through the vanes, at which point she ducked down.

“Stand up.” I told her. “Its unlikely anyone will see in but just in case they do then I want them to see you as you are Jan, a dirty little fucker.”

She stood and I told her to lean on the window cill, which she did, and told her that she looked fantastic with her ass stuck out and her swollen lips still moist from her earlier fucking. I told her I was going to fuck her and that she had sounded so slutty and wanton earlier. I said that I loved the sound of her being fucked by another guy and she said it had been and incredible turn on.

I stripped myself naked and took a small dildo out of my pocket which she didn’t see and approached her ready and waiting body. I stood behind her and grabbed the back of her hair and pulled her head back, she could feel my cock against her lips and I could feel the warmth of her lips on my cock.

I held my cock and ran it up and down against her cunt lips and she gasped loudly.

“Want another cock tonight Jan? Do you want another cock inside you? Do you want to be fucked like the dirty little slut you are?”

“Yes I do. I want your cock too.”

“What do you want Jan?” I asked her.

“I want you to fuck me. Fuck me hard. Please.”

I slid my cock inside her and began to fuck her.

“Can you feel me sliding in and out of your slutty little pussy Jan? Another cock inside you right where Stuart’s was an hour ago? Would you like to be fucked by both of us Jan? To have two cocks inside you at once Jan, Stuart’s and mine?”

She was going crazy as I fucked her right there in her window as my cock pounded her already fucked pussy.

“Oh god yes.” She cried and I could see the reflection of her wide open eyes and her open mouth in the darkness of the window. See really wanted it.

I licked the end of the dildo and dribbled onto her ass and when she felt the tip of the dildo and heard the hum as I switched it on she started bucking like a mare.

“Imagine this is Stuart’s cock,” I said, as the tip entered her. “Two cocks inside you Jan. Two cocks wanting you. Two cocks hard for you. Two cocks fucking you.”

She was wild as both my cock and the dildo ravaged her and then she went even wilder when I slid the dildo and my cock out and put the dildo into her cunt.

“I’m going to fuck your arse now Jan. Stuart is in your cunt and I am sliding in your tight little slut arse.”

“Oh please yes. Please fuck my arse. The feel of two cocks is amazing. Fuck me both of you. Fuck me hard.”

I took one of her hands and guided it beneath her to hold the dildo so that I could grab both her cheeks as I fucked her arse.

“God Jan you have the tightest arse and I love fucking it. You love it too don’t you whore?”

She cried out that she did and I had never seen her like this before. She was insatiable, and I? I was fucking her arse?

After a few more minutes I could feel her coming and so I pulled her hair a little more, drove into her a little harder and verbally abused her further.

“Do you think your neighbours can see the little whore who lives upstairs Jan? Do you think they can see you getting fucked? Do you think they would know you had a cock in your arse?”

With that she exploded. The biggest orgasm I had ever see her have. I have told you before that she ejaculates but this was something else and she literally collapsed onto her knees.

I stood over her and lifted her chin up until she was looking straight into my eyes. I pulled down on her chin so that her mouth opened and I slid my cock into her. Surprisingly she sucked greedily at me.

I pulled her hands away and moved slightly away from her and then I held the back of her head and pushed her onto me. I pulled away and took my cock in my hand and began to wank myself.

“That’s it slut. Open wide for me, open wide and get ready for me.”

She was wide eyed again.

Anticipating the rush from me.

Wanting it.

Needing it.

When I came it was just about the most intense, amazing feeling ever. I watched as she literally gulped down everything I gave her. Like a true little slut.

Published 
Written by Exwifelover
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments