Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first threesome

"My fantasy about my first threesome"

8
2 Comments 2
22.5k Views 22.5k
2.7k words 2.7k words
  Ever since the day that Terry and I met, he has told me that he would love to see me with another woman.  He has always told me that he doesn’t have to be involved, he just really wants to be able to watch and enjoy.  I have to admit the idea of it always turned me on, but it was the rare woman that I was attracted to sexually. 
 
When we moved to BC, and got our first apartment, one of the first people to come and introduce themselves was a woman named Lia.  She lived right next door to us. She wasn’t much older than me, maybe 30 or so.  She was wearing shorts and a bikini top, she looked amazing.  All tanned, and toned.  She had a very similar figure to me very curvy and meaty in all the right places. 
 
We immediately hit it off, Terry and I were joking around with her and she was joking around with us, it was all very easy and like we had known each other for years.  We invited her in for a few beers, but she declined because she had already made some plans for that evening.  She gave us her number and told us to give her a call over the long weekend that was coming up. 
 
As soon as the door closed, Terry took one look at me , and said ‘Wow, were you two every flirting with each other”,.  He said I couldn’t help but imagine you and her fooling around with each other, and let me tell you, it is hot!!!.  He said it was hard controlling myself so that you couldn’t see what I was thinking about.  I said, she is really hot, and so sweet, and it’s like we have known each other for years.  I really found myself turned on by her spunkiness and her attitude. 
 
Terry went to the kitchen and grabbed us a couple of beers, we sat on the couch to relax for a bit.  He turned to me and said ‘So do you think that this could be the woman that you would play around with.  I said, Ya, I think it might very well be.  I find her very attractive and I really want to see how she tastes.  Terry was looking at me with lust in his eyes as I was saying this, I could tell where his mind was.  He began stroking his growing cock through his pants.  I told him that I wanted to feel her body against mine as we lay together.  I wanted to feel another woman touch and stroke my clit, I wanted to feel the difference between a womans and a mans touch and kiss. 
 
Terry leaned over and began kissing me deeply, as I reached over and started to undo his pants.  I knelt down in front of him, and began to take his pants off, I watched him grab his shaft with one hand, and with the other he pulled me towards him.  I gave the head of his cock a kiss before I began to lick the shaft, he was already wide enough that I had a hard time swallowing the head.  I began sucking hard on just the head as I stroked his shaft.  He told me to stop and take off my clothes, he wanted to stroke my wet beaver. 
 
I begin to slowly undress as I feel his eyes watching my every move.  I begin to slide my shorts down my legs as he takes one hand and begins to carress my legs slowly moving upwards toward my mound.  I can feel his fingers trace around my swollen lips, as he slides a finger into my slit.  I quickly take off my shirt and bra and begin to pinch and twist my hardened nipples.  He lies me down and takes one nipple into his mouth and begins to nibble and suck on it, his fingers working their way inside of me again.  I am breathing hard and moaning with pleasure as he takes the other nipple into his mouth.
 
He slides his fingers deep into me and begins to stroke my g-spot, I immedialty begin to convulse and growl as I can feel the orgasm growing inside me.  He kisses me again, and then says, I want to taste you baby.  He gets down between my legs, and begins to kiss and nibble on my inner thigh teasing me.  He is still playing with that spot inside me as he takes my swollen clit into his mouth and begins to suck on it.  I scream out in pleasure as he pushes harder on my g-spot with his fingers.  I can feel myself start to puddle up in your hand, and I can feel it trickling down my legs as you continue the onslaught with your tongue and fingers. 
 
I sit up and see your engorged cock standing straight up, it always shocks me when I see just how big you are.  You have to be at least 9 inches long,and close to 4 inches wide.  I slide as much of your cock into my mouth as I can and begin to swirl my tongue around the shaft as I suck hard on the head.  I tell you to sit on the couch, we switch places.  I straddle you, and begin to rub my soaking wet, swollen honeyhole all over your dick.  I begin to lower myself down onto you, I can feel my pussy being stretched in all directions as I slide down.  I lift myself back off of you and do it again, I love the feeling of you entering me.  I do this 3 or 4 times, until you have had enough and thrust your cock as deep as it can go.  I am screaming and calling out, I can feel you everywhere.  Your hands are all over my body, playing with my ass and my breasts and I grind on you.  We are going hard at it, sweat is pouring out of my body as I can feel your dick start to throb inside me.  I hop off, because I know you are close, and I really want to swallow your cum.  I can taste my juices on your dick, as I begin to give you head.  It isn’t long before you grab onto the back of my head, holding me there as you pump your cum into my mouth.  I smile and swallow every last drop, savoring the deliciousness that is you. 
 
I ask you to get me squirting, as I get on my hand and knees in front of you.  You slide 3 fingers deep inside me, and it is instant as soon as you touch me I begin to puddle and make a mess.  Soon you have me squirting all over my legs and feet and all over your arms and the floor.  My legs buckle underneath me as I orgasm over and over again. 
 
Later that week, you are out at grocery store picking up a few things for the weekend coming up.  I decide to call Lia and have a talk with her.  She comes right over, and we sit on the couch together.  We begin yapping about sex and girl on girl experiences.  I tell her I have never been with a girl but am curious, she says she has done it once, and would totally do it again.  We look at each other, reading each others minds and begin kissing.
 
We break away from each other and just look at each other.  We come up with a plan to surprise you this weekend, with something special.  We get so involved with making our plans that we don’t hear the door open.  You come in, look at the both of us sitting on the couch, and I can tell what is running through your mind as you go into the kitchen and begin to unpack the groceries.  I walk Lia to the door, and join you in the kitchen.  You look at me, smile, give me a kiss, and ask what Lia was doing here.  I told you that she came over just to say hi, and to see if we wanted to do something this weekend.  I tell you that I invited her over on Friday for a few beers, maybe some poker. 
 
The week is over in a flash, and it is Friday already.  I am nervous about tonight but also really excited.  You have no idea what is in store for you tonight.  I make sure to take a nice long shower and really clean well, I shave my legs, and trim my beaver.  I make sure to put lotion everywhere on my body, and I can feel myself getting excited thinking about Lia.  I lie down on the bed and begin to slowly stroke my clit, I have my eyes closed and am imagining the feeling of your hands on my breasts and the feeling of Lia’s hands playing with my swollen slit.  I am stroking my clit harder and faster , my hips are moving as I am thinking about your dick sliding in and out of me.  It’s not long before I am cum.  I lie there, catching my breath, you come into the room wondering what I am doing in there.  You see me lying there naked and you know exactly what I just did. 
 
You kiss me, tell me to get dressed, Lia should be here any minute.  As if on cue, there is someone knocking on the door.  I quickly through on a bra, a tee shirt, and a short denim skirt.  You answer the door, and your jaw drops.  Lia is wearing a short denim skirt, thigh high boots, and a teeny and tight tee shirt.  She is clearly wearing no bra, you can see her hardenend nipples through the fabric of her shirt.

SECRET_WIFETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SECRET_WIFETS

She hands you as 12 pack that she brought with her, you put it in the fridge as she sits down at the table. 
 
I join you two at the kitchen table where we have the cards and chips for a game of poker ready.  We play a few hands, have a couple of beers each, and we are chatting and having a great time all together.  As the night goes on, we drink some more, get a little more friendly and start talking sex.  Lia suggests that we play strip poker, we agree.  You deal, we play the first hand, Lia loses, she strips off her boots.  I deal, we play again, this time I lose, I take my bra off from under my shirt.  Lia deals, we play, I lose again, I take my skirt off.  You deal, we play, you finally lose, and take off your shirt.  Lia grabs a couple of more beers out of the fridge as I deal the next hand.  Lia loses, and decides to take off her shirt exposing her beautiful breasts and nipples to the air.  Her nipples start to shrink in size as they harden from the cool air. 
 
Lia deals, and I lose once again, this time I take off my shirt.  I am now completely naked.  Terry deals the next hand, and as he is dealing Lia reaches over to me and begins to fondle my naked breasts.  My nipples hardening as she pinches them.  You look up to see Lia and me kissing and caressing each other. She grabs my hand and grabs one of yours and she takes us into the bedroom.  She has you sit down, and Lia and I resume making out with each other.  We lie down on the bed, and I can feel her hands wander down to my beaver.  She slides a finger in and is shocked at how wet I already am.  She slides her juice coated finger slowly into your mouth as you watch. 
 
She takes the lead and begins to finger my pussy and suck and nibble on my swollen clit.  I can see you reach into your pants and start stroking your cock.  She is fingering me deep and hitting that sweet spot inside me, she looks down at her hand to see it just covered in my juice and soon she has me squirting all over the room.  You are so turned on seeing my expressions, and watching as another woman touches me.  I lie her down and start kissing her, she takes my hand and moves it down to her pussy.  I have never touched another womans pussy before and am surprised to see that she is so warm and wet.  I start to slide my fingers into her and begin fucking her pussy.  I begin to suck her clit into my mouth, like you do to me, and she gasps with pleasure as I stroke that spot inside her.  I can feel her puddling up into my hand. 
 
I can feel your hands tracing down my back and ass as I am fingering her, you tell me that this is so hot.  You are not surprised to see my swollen and open beaver just waiting for your dick.  You slide your cock into me, and begin pounding into me deep and hard.  I ask you to spank me, you do and Lia begins to play with my nipples and kiss me as you fuck me.  All of my senses are completely heightened and I can feel everything everywhere.  I begin screaming out, you can feel me orgasm around your dick.  My walls pulsating against your dick. 
 
You pull out of me, and Lia begins to suck your dick as deep into her mouth as she can.  I am so turned on watching this, that I start to play with myself.  We pull you down onto the bed and begin to take turns sucking your dick and playing with your shaft.  I tell you that I want to watch you fuck Lia with your huge cock, I want to see her pussy being stretched open as she takes all of you.  Lia gets on her hands and knees, you slowly push inside her, she begins breathing hard and gasping as you push deeper and deeper within her.  I can see her pussy being stretched wide open.  I begin to touch myself watching you two, because I know how amazing you feel deep inside me. 
 
I start playing with her clit as you fuck her from behind, soon she is cumming over and over.  She is screaming and growling in extreme pleasure. 
 
You pull back out of her, I lie you down on the bed and straddle you, I slide your long, hard, juice coated cock into my swollen wet pussy, and begin to move my hips ontop of you.  You are thrusting into me and I begin to grind on top of you.  My clit is rubbing against your pelvis bone and I can feel myself getting closer to cumming.  Lia straddles your face, and you begin to eat her out as I fuck you.  Lia and I are kissing and playing with each others breasts as I continue to grind ontop of you.  I start shuddering and groaning as I get closer and closer to cumming.  You can feels my walls pulsating against your dick, I can feel your dick begin to throb inside me.  I cum all over you dick and collapse on top of you.  I lift myself off of you, and you immediately stand up and jack off.  It doesn’t take long before you are shooting your giant load into both of our mouths.  You taste so good. 
 
We lie there together in bed, exhausted and satisfied.  You hug me close and tell me that you love me so much, I tell you the same and soon I can feel Lia behind me cuddling up.  We fall asleep lying in each others arms.
Published 
Written by bmpuddles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments