Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Hotwife Lifestyle And The Changes I Want To Make

"The physical changes I want to make to enhace my lifestyle."

17
4 Comments 4
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story was long but I /we have never fully stated how we entered this lifestyle. I felt that readers should know how it happened, and how it changed our life for the better."

HUBBY

This story doesn't have a lot of sexual intensity. I should have probably written this a long time ago. It does explain how we become a hotwife/stag couple. My wife not only modified her body but became very sexual.

The lifestyle has brought us to a new level of sexual fulfillment and intensity. We both agree she could never go back to a one cock woman, and I wouldn't want her to.

Our lifestyle has been very rewarding, over the last five years. My wife changed a lot over that time, from her dress to her confidence, as well as modifying her body. She never ceases to amaze me. This has led to a very intense sexual lifestyle inside and outside of our marriage.

The last story told of changing her nipple rings to larger ones, as well as additional tattoos to her existing ones on each breast. My wife loves keeping me excited with her dress, and her attitude, and keeping our sex life very intense.

RED

The last story told of my body modifications and the possibility of additional modifications.

The last five years have really brought out a side of both of us, that we didn't know existed. The first time I went out and had sex with another man revealed a sexual side of me that I think was kept hidden. I started dressing differently, and my level of confidence changed as well.

My husband not only noticed my changes but encouraged me, as well as totally supporting me, which brought out a new level of sexual intensity.

We started doing things together a lot more and not just sitting around being couch potatoes. We discussed things that we kept both kept hidden. Over our twenty-plus years together. We talked about my getting breast implants. Simple tattoos and piercings. nothing extreme but with a feminine flair.

HUBBY

I told my wife that if she wanted to explore this side of herself. I would be totally supportive. She asked me are you sure as this would be a big step not only physically but sexually as well. The more she went out the more the sexual intensity between us increased.

A few months after a lot of conversations between us She said she wanted to proceed to get her piercings and tattoos.

RED

Hubby and I made the decision to take things to the next level. We researched surgeons, tattoo artists, and piercers. We found a surgeon that not only could do my implants but could recommend a tattoo artist and piercer.

We agreed that I wanted large implants. I was a D cup. We decided mostly, I decided, my implants would be Double Fs.

The surgeon said I would have to wait three months before any tattoos or piercings. While I waited those three months, I started dressing up and going out more.

My dress and implants, tattoos, and piercings brought out a new sexual side of me. Hubby and I had very intense conversations about me being with another man considering it has been over twenty years since we first got together.

We agreed that I could be sexually involved with other men. It was time to get my nipples pierced and my breast tattoos. Hubby asked if he could go with me. I told him, "No."

Valentina_Coba
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Valentina_Coba

I wanted this to be a personal thing for the first time. Deep down I knew that this would lead to a new level of sexual fulfillment not only between us but outside of our marriage as well.

I started going out dressed up with more sexual intensity, and desires.

HUBBY

My wife changed a lot from her dress to her sexual wants and needs. I was apprehensive but this changed both of us. The more she changed the more our sex lives changed. We both wanted sex more. When she went out, her dress, her makeup, and her attitude became very sexual.

RED

My sexual intensity increased a lot when I went out. I started wearing very inviting outfits from very tight to revealing and accessible. My hubby kept encouraging and supporting me, My jewelry, makeup, clothes, heels, etc. My outfits went from sexy to a very extreme hotwife appearance.

My sex life with hubby increased as well, he looked forward to me going out as he knew that when I came home from a date. Reclaiming me would be intense.

HUBBY

Red's sex life with me became very intense. She kept me very excited and started looking at ways to increase our lifestyle. She read about chastity and how it can bring a new level of sexual fulfillment.

I was very apprehensive about this.

I was told temporary chastity can really increase sexual performance.

I asked, 'How?' She said it's like taking candy away from a child. The child will do anything to get that candy. The same with sex. The guy that is being denied his sexual desires increase. When he is allowed to have sex with his wife.

When she went out, she would put me in a CB 6000. I was not allowed to touch her before she went out. That left me very frustrated, but it made reclaiming sex very intense. Sex is mental as well as physical. So being in chastity enhanced that. You could say mentally I'll show you going out to fuck other men. Chasity and denial can be very stimulating as long as it's done short term, it has for us anyway. I can't wait till she returns home after one of her dates.

This has become very long. I wanted readers to know how our lifestyle became what it has.

I know that Red wants additional piercings and tattoos. I'm going to make this happen but without letting her know ahead of time like the things she has done before and not told me.

HUBBY/ RED

This story should have been written a long time ago. It really states how our lives changed over time. The additional tattoos and genital piercings haven't happened yet. We both want this to happen.

HUBBY

I'm going not only to encourage her but I want to surprise her by taking her to the tattoo and piercing and not telling her until we get there. I will tell her this is the start of her genital piercings and tattoos. She has done things like this before without telling. I feel it's time that I do it to her.

Published 
Written by construction65
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments