Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife the internet swinger Ch.2

"His wife decides to continue swinging."

21
5 Comments 5
19.2k Views 19.2k
1.9k words 1.9k words

  My wife was right. She had trouble walking for awhile after her encounter. I could tell she was sore for about a week. She had never had a cock that big in her and she wore the guy out. Even though she walked funny she seemed happier then she had in a long time. I was still recovering from watching my wife fuck another guy. Not only did I watch her fuck his big cock, I saw him shoot his sperm in her unprotected. That wasn't planned but happened anyway.


I had posted the pics on the internet and the response was overwhelming. When she saw them, all she could do was smile. I guess it didn't matter that her face was shown she was a star. There was a flood of e-mails from guys wanting to fuck her. She would spend hours on the computer looking at profiles and pics from them. It was obvious that she was planning her next encounter. I accepted this even though I had hoped he little encounter would be a one time thing.
One night after she had fully recovered she was on the computer and called me over. She said she had picked out the next guy and wanted to show me who he was. The profile she pulled up kinda shocked me. He was a guy our age that was married. He was a light skinned mix raced guy with a very long thick cock. From what I could tell he was longer then the last guy. In his e-mail he said he loved her body. His wife and he were into swinging and he would have no issues meeting up for an encounter. He actually lived close and could drive to our town.
She asked me what I thought of him and I said, “Beth, he's your choice. As long as you feel safe with him and really want to continue this I am OK with it.”
“Thanks John”, she said, “I think he is he perfect choice. He's married so there is no chance of him wanting more then just sex. That's all I want. I want you to take some pics of me and him having some hot sex. His cock looks perfect for what I need.”
Hearing that, I was afraid she had become addicted to big cock. We made the arrangements with the guy. We would use the same hotel and the same rules would apply. Of course I wasn't running the show anymore, she was. The day came and we drove to the hotel. She was wearing a sexier outfit this time. After checking in and looking the room over she told me to wait in the room and she would go and meet the guy. I figured she would either reject him or bring him back. After about 30 min I heard the door to the room open. My wife and a tall light skinned black guy entered. She introduced me as her husband and we all sat down. After some small talk she moved closer to him and kissed him. She reached for his crotch and obvious growing cock. He reached for her tits and squeezed them. I sat there and figured I might as well take pics.
They stood up and started to undress each other. Soon they were both naked. My wife looked amazing. Her tight ass and big firm tits would make any man hard. This guy was very hard and big. His cock had to be 12 inches long. It wasn't as thick as the first guy. Even though he was in his mid 30's, he was in great shape. My wife knelt down and tried to get some of his long cock in her mouth. She gagged a couple of times as she tried to force it down her throat. He was enjoying this as she worked on him. I guess his wife wasn't enough to satisfy him and he wanted mine too. After sucking on his cock for awhile my wife stood up and bent over the couch. The guy positioned himself behind her. I was filming things and zoomed in. My wife's legs were spread and her pussy was open and wet. No thought of a rubber being placed on him. His cock was dark brown and very hard. He placed the head at her opening and pushed it in.
She arched her back as he pushed in farther. It went in easier then the other guy but soon he hit her bottom depth and there was still a few inches left to go inside. He started to stroke his cock in and out. She was very wet and she pushed back into him. Even though he was a mixed guy it was obvious she wasn't fucking a lily white guy. His cock was dark and it was an amazing sight seeing it go in her white pussy. As I watched this I realized she was probably going to let him cum inside her. She had become a real cum slut.
“Oh yes”, she said, “Fuck me with your long cock. Push it in farther. I want to feel it in my throat.”
“Do you like my long cock baby?” he said, “Can you take it all?”
“Hell yes I can take it all”, my wife answered, “Give it to me. Fuck me harder.”
I had the camera focused on his cock going in her. I watched as more and more of it entered her. Where it was going I wasn't sure. When he rammed it in each time she cried out.
“Come on damn you, shove it in. I have to have it all.” my wife told him.
He was using my wife s his fuck hole.

EvelinLuna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvelinLuna

He didn't care about her. She was a white bitch that wanted his cock. He kept plowing her as she was bent over the couch. He was concentrating as he pushed more of his cock in her.
“Damn you are so tight.” he said “The head of my cock feels like its in a vise.”
“Keep shoving your big cock in me you stud. I feel you stretching me inside and your almost there. Get it all in.” My wife demanded.
He was lasting a lot longer then I thought he would. He would shove his cock deep and then hold it in. There was about 2 inches still to go. I new there was no way that was going in. It was just too long. My wife was rubbing her clit as he fucked her. She had a big orgasm and pushed back hard on him. Luckily I had the right angle because I captured his cock going all the way inside her as she pressed back. How she was able to do that I have no idea. All 12 plus inches was in her. They both cried out as he began to shoot in her. My wife was taking his full load of sperm deep inside her. It seemed like he couldn't pull his cock out of her until he finished. Holding her ass tight to his hips he continued to pump her full. When done he pulled back.
“Ow” she said, “Go slow, you are very deep in me and that hurts.”
It was obvious his long cock was stuck a little and slowly he pulled back as she released him. When it was all the way out I marveled at it. He was twice as long as I was. Where that all went up inside her was a wonder to me. He casually walked to the bathroom and rinsed off his cock in the sink. When he was done my wife went in there and wiped her pussy with some toilet paper. There wasn't much on it. The guy made it to the bed and she joined him. I think they had forgotten I was even there. I could tell she wanted more tonight. She kissed him while she played with his long cock. He was squeezing her big firm breasts. She started to suck him again which made him slowly grow. When she saw this she moved her body on top of him so while she sucked him he had access to her pussy. He dove in and chewed on her long pussy lips and sucked on her clit as she sucked his cock. They stayed in the 69 position long enough for me to get some good shots.
They were both making yummy sounds as they worked on each other. Soon he was as hard as ever and she rolled off him. He climbed on top of her and proceeded to put his long cock back in my wife. He shoved it slowly in one stroke until he bottomed out. At first it looked like he had 4 inches left to go. She was coaxing him on with words and with her body. She was meeting his thrusts with her hips as he sucked on her hard nipples.
“Damn you are one hot woman”, he said “I haven't ever fucked anyone like you.”
“Just give me all of your long cock , just like before”, my wife said, “Fuck this bitch deep.”
He squeezed her tits and pulled and sucked on her nipples as he drove his cock home. I knew she wanted him deep inside her but there was no place else for him to go. Each time he thrust in she would cry out “Oh yes”. I wasn't sure how much more her pussy could take. I figured there was still about 2 inches of his cock not making it in. Suddenly she opened her eyes and wrapped her legs around his ass. She looked like an animal as she pressed him forward and grabbed his ass with her hands. I was taking pics of where they were joined when as if by magic all of his cock went inside her. She cried out when this happened and had her orgasm. The squeezing of his cock from her cunt muscles set him off too. It was obvious he was unloading again in my wife. This great long cock was deep inside her spewing forth it's load. Would she ever be satisfied?
He collapsed on top of her. She had worn him out. I wanted to get a shot of him pulling out. When he tried she told him to wait.
“Go slow”, she said “Your big cock is way up inside me. A lot farther then it's supposed to be. Let it get a little softer before you pull out.”
He kissed her for awhile then slowly pulled on his cock. I saw her wince as he pulled free of what was holding on to him. As he slowly came out of her I got a shot of his wet dark cock and her red worn out pussy. He got dressed and told her she was an amazing fuck. He said he had to go and my wife walked him to the door naked. She kissed him long and deep and he left. She headed straight for the shower. I picked up the room like a good husband. We drove home and she said she was very tired. She went straight to bed and I posted new pics.
How long was she going to keep doing this? How long could I take watching my wife fuck another man? It was obvious she was picking the guys with big cocks. Would mine ever satisfy her again?
Published 
Written by Pudmeister
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments