Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My wife the internet swinger Ch.4

"Beth makes changes and finds another plaything."

22
3 Comments 3
19.1k Views 19.1k
3.7k words 3.7k words

  My wife Beth had changed into someone I didn't know. The last round of sex with another guy showed me a totally different side of her. He was a teenager and she is 35. She role played with him as his Mother and he was her Son. The sex was very hot and I found a pay site that would pay for amateur movies showing incest. The movie was very believable and they paid me $1000 for it.


Beth was getting more obsessed with her body at the same time she was getting obsessed with big cocks. She wanted to look hot and desirable so more guys would want to do it with her. She had worked out like a fiend and toned her shape. Tight muscular legs and ass. She has a washboard stomach and an all over tan. I thought her 36D cup tits were perfect but she didn't. She wanted bigger ones. Some of the other women on the picture site had really huge ones. I think she thought they were getting more e-mail then her.
I didn't find out she was going through with the implants until the day of the surgery. She had taken money out of our savings to pay for it. Like other things once she made her mind up there was no stopping her. Of course I went with her as a dutiful husband. The doctor she had picked was the best one for this in our city. She told me she wanted to go bigger but also wanted a natural look and feel. She convinced him to use silicone implants to accomplish this. They wheeled her out for the operation and I just waited in the room. A few hours later she came back from recovery and later that day we went home. A week later I drove her back for a followup appt. In the examining room the doctor removed the tightly wrapped bandages. Now free her new boobs stood out proudly from her chest. She was a natural 36D but now she was at least a DDD or EE. They were still swollen but I could tell he had done a great job. They looked perfect and very natural. He had used an incision in the fold under them. He was an expert in using tiny stitches and soon you would never know there was even a scar there.
He told her to take it easy with them for about 6 weeks. I wondered if she could stay off cock for that long. During that time she wore some tight sport bras and worked out areas that wouldn't put a strain on her huge boobs. She stopped tanning for some reason and without my consent she went and got a couple of tattoos. One was on her lower back and the other was in her bikini area to the right and above her pussy. They were very sexy but I kept my mouth shut.
While she waited for everything to heal she stayed on the computer making plans for her next encounter. I noticed she was spending a lot of time on group sites like, “Big Black Cocks” or “Black Cocks in White Pussy” and “My Wife Craves Black Cock”. She would call me over now and then to show me a pic of a young black stud with his huge cock inside a white woman.
“I think I look hotter then any of these women on here”, she said, “I bet pics of me doing that would be the most popular on here. I even think we could start a pay website and people would pay to see them.”
So she was thinking about taking this beyond just meeting a few guys from the internet and using them for sex. I had already made some money from selling a movie so I guess she had figured out the profit potential too.
“Beth”, I said, “Doing that is way beyond where we said we were going to use this. You were just going to swing with a few guys and take some pics for people to see. Plus are you sure you want to really have sex with a black guy?”
She turned to me, her big boobs undulating, and said, “John, a white woman having sex with a black guy is still one of the biggest taboo's on here. Yet, it's also one of the most popular types of pic or movie. People can't get enough of it. They are drawn to the sight of a huge black cock going up inside a poor white woman's pussy. The raunchier the better. If she looks to be in pain they love it.”
“So this is going to be your next encounter, sex with a black guy?” I asked.
“Yes, I have made up my mind. I want you to take some pics today showing off my new assets and I shall see the response after I post them to some of the black on white sites” she said.
So that's what I did. We took pics of her in bras and bikinis that barely contained her boobs then she would take them off revealing her huge melons. I must admit they look fantastic. He had used a teardrop shaped implant and they looked big and heavy but very natural. She was playing with them as I took pics and at one point she pinched her nipples. I had to look twice to confirm it but it actually looked like a drop of fluid came out of her nipple.
She wanted me to take some pics of her in a bubble bath. When she was ready in our bathroom she called me in. We had a big garden tub and she was in it covered by bubbles. She had let her hair grow out and stopped straightening the natural curls. It was now shoulder length and hung in natural rivulets. She rubbed the bubbles all over her huge breasts. She stood up and turned her bubbly ass to the camera. Using a sponge she squeezed water down her back and revealed more of her wet white skin.
Turning back to the camera she did the same to her front. Her nipples were very hard and the water ran down them and her flat toned stomach. It was really very very sexy. As I took the pics I noticed something else new.
“Beth”, I asked, “What's that in your belly button?”
Her belly button had been pierced.
“Oh this?” she said, “It's just a new little ornament, don't you think it's sexy?”
She flicked the little silver ring with her finger.
“Oh”, she said, “That's not the only new ornament either.”
She thrust her pussy forward and reached down to pull her large inner lips apart. There just above her clit was a similar ring to the one in her belly button. She had a new clit piercing as well. It was in her hood and would rest on her clit stimulating it all the time. I couldn't take my eyes off it and took plenty of pics. When I posted them all the messages were compliments to the recent changes. They loved her new breasts and piercings. Guys wanted to shoot all over her lower back tattoo. She had me post these to all the Black on White sites as well. She was looking for just the right guy and I think she found him.
I wasn't sure which one, but she told me that this was the weekend for his visit. She was going to pick him up from the airport and bring him back to our house. I was to make sure things were ready. She didn't see the need to use a hotel anymore and had no problem using our bed for this. I sure did, but I kept quiet. It had been 8 weeks since her surgery and she was completely healed. Her breasts were 36EE and looked very natural. She had even let me feel them to prove it to me.
Late Saturday she told me she was heading to the airport and would return with her partner for the night. She had a low cut top on and a short skirt. It took a couple of hours, but I heard the front door open and went to see. She was leading him by his hand. He looked like a professional football player. He was about 6'3” with broad shoulders and a small waist. He had a polo shirt on and I thought it was going to rip because it was so tight around his big biceps. He shaved his head and his skin was a very very dark black. I could see why she had stopped tanning. She wanted a pronounced contrast between her skin and his. It was dramatic. I guess they had left his luggage in the car for later when she or I would take him to his hotel.
She introduced him in passing to me and said I was the one who was going to take the pics. She fixed him and herself a drink and they sat on the couch together. Her skirt rode up revealing more of her shapely white legs. She made some jokes and they laughed. She was rubbing his muscular chest giving him compliments on it. They talked about their workouts and I was forgotten in the corner. Soon after another drink she whispered in his ear and he smiled revealing very white perfect teeth. She stood up and took his hand leading him to our bedroom. I followed to do my duty and to watch my wife's next encounter.
They stood facing each other and she started to undress him. She started to pull his shirt off him, but he had to help to get it off. His huge chest was very muscular and he had well defined abs. He had a broad back and he was one of the darkest skinned guys I had ever seen. She undid his belt and unbuttoned his slacks. Slowly she pulled them down. He wasn't wearing any underwear. I was behind him and saw his tight toned ass and the back of his huge thighs. She got his pants all the way off and she had to sit down on the bed. She was breathing hard and I knew she was weak in the knees. I moved around to the front of him and there before me was the biggest cock I had ever seen. It looked like a thick black snake the just kept going down his leg. The length was unbelievable and I estimated it to be 11-12 inches soft, but what was really amazing was it's thickness. It looked to be as fat as my forearm and he wasn't even hard yet. Did my wife really think this was going inside her? Maybe she had gone to far this time.
She was leaning back on our bed trying to catch her breath.

KendallBennet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallBennet

Her huge tits were rising and falling. I could see her nipples harden. He knew he was being admired and stood there awhile longer. He smiled at my wife and took her by the hand so she could stand up. He reached out to cup one of her boobs. Slowly he pulled her shirt off revealing them. She was bra less and he immediately bent down to take a big nipple in his mouth. She closed her eyes. This was the first mouth on her newly enhanced breasts. Her nipples were very long and from her reaction very sensitive. As he sucked on them she unzipped her skirt and let it fall. She wasn't wearing any panties.
As he was sucking on a nipple he reached between her legs with one hand, the other one was on her ass. I could see him rubbing back and forth and I thought she was going to fall down. He quit sucking and in a sweeping motion he picked her up and effortlessly carried his prize, my wife, to our bed. He laid next to her and continued to suck on her breasts as he spread her long wet lips and inserted a finger into her. I saw her spasm and have the first orgasm of the night. He would release one nipple and move to the other. I was taking a close up of this and I saw that the released one was leaking something. It was a whitish clear fluid. A drop would appear then roll down her breast followed by another. Was she lactating? Was this a side effect of the new implants?
I could see his huge cock start to stir. He was kissing my wife now and she was reaching for it. He continued to play with her pussy feeling it's tightness, but also trying to open it up for his entry. As she pulled on his cock they both moaned into each others mouth. She looked so tiny next to him. They broke the kiss and I saw her tell him something. He rolled over on his back and she sat up to bend over his cock. Her big tits were hanging down as she picked up his heavy cock and place the head at her mouth. She pushed back her long curly hair so I could get a better pic of his black cock in her white mouth. The head was big but not as wide as the actual shaft. She got that in but was straining to get more in. Her mouth was open as wide as it could go and she was slurping up and down. His cock was getting wetter and bigger. I had no idea how long it was now. It was like a fire hose ready to burst. She was getting it very wet and he was enjoying it. I guess he was ready to fuck her because he just reached out and picked her up off his cock and laid her on her back.
She opened her legs to him and I saw that she was breathing hard. I had the camera zoomed into her face and I actually saw a little fear in her eyes. She was biting her lower lip as he moved in between her legs and picked up his huge cock to place it at her entrance. He rubbed it up and down her slit each time the head flicked her new clit ring. She was leaking a steady flow of juice and he coated himself. Her pussy had been stretched by some very large cocks but this was going to be different. Plus, it had been a couple of months since she had sex. He was lined up now and slowly pressed forward. I wondered how many time he had done this with a white woman and how many of them could take his cock. I zoomed into the sight of his big black cock splitting the lips of my wife's white pussy.
The head went in easier then I thought, but as he tried to feed more shaft in he had to pull out some then press again. She was coating his shiny black cock with her juice but it was such a tight fit it looked like he would split her.
“Oh God it's so fat. I'm being split in half. Please go slow.” My wife cried out.
I admired the guy for doing just that. He could of shoved it in quick and ruined her. I think he knew if he was going to use her all night he had to be careful. I guess her pussy was stretching to take in the invader because he was finally making some progress. I looked and about half was in. She would grimace a little when he pushed. Finally he stopped and just held in in there.
“I'm at the end of you Baby. Just get used to my cock being inside you for a minute and tell me when you're ready. If he was at the end then there was about 5 or so more inches to go, about the size of my cock. My wife nodded and slowed her breathing. She was concentrating on relaxing her cunt. A few minutes later I saw her wrap her legs around his ass as a signal to proceed. He started a slow steady in and out movement. He had to be enjoying the hot tight pussy of my wife. Tight to him but ruined forever for me. When he pulled his huge cock out it glistened from her lubrication. Her pussy was now his as he was able to speed up his thrusts. He was holding him self off her with his huge arms. I knew she was getting close because she was squeezing her breasts and pulling on her nipples. They continued to leak something and I would have to ask her about that later.
Each time he hit bottom she would wince, so I wasn't sure if she would ask him to go deeper like she always does. He had stretched her some because he was getting more of his cock in her. I could tell he was holding back wanting her to cum first. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was in an O shape. I saw her reach for his ass with both hands.
“More, I want more”, she said, “Shove more of your big black cock in my pussy.”
“Are you sure Baby? I've never had a woman take it all.” he said.
“Just do it”, she pleaded, “I'm not like those other white women. I want all of you inside me.”
This was an amazing fuck in it's own right, but because it was a huge black guy in a hot white woman it would be very popular. I was already thinking about the money we would make. He was stroking with a purpose now. Maybe he thought he really would get it all in. My wife's pussy was experienced in taking big cocks. She was able to stretch something deep inside her to allow them to bury themselves in her. I hope that wasn't going to cause permanent long term damage, but there was no stopping her. She was concentrating on getting him in farther.
“That's it, shove it in. You're almost there. I love your black cock. Shove it harder then cum in me. Shoot your black seed deep in this white pussy.” My wife demanded.
Of course he wasn't wearing a condom. Luckily she couldn't get pregnant and have a black baby. That would be difficult to explain. I wondered now if she would only seek out black cock. There were some big white guys out there, but nothing like this. Would she become addicted?
I saw him pound her harder. Her pussy was opening up more. I knew he wanted to cum, but since he was so close to getting it all in for the first time he was holding off. His eyes were closed and he was concentrating.
“Oh Oh you did it. You're there. Push harder.” she cried out.
When she said this I moved around to the back and zoomed into their connection. Sure enough his cock was buried all the way inside my wife. He stopped and opened his eyes not believing it. He stroked a couple of more times then I saw his body tense and I knew he was cumming. She was too as she spasmed beneath him. He would push in as far as he could and empty his load in my wife. It seemed to go on forever. His black skin and her white skin were both glistening from their sweat. When he was finished shooting his seed in my wife he bent down to kiss her before he pulled out. They kissed and hugged in a true sign of affection. He pushed her sweaty hair away from her face and kissed her neck slowly moving down to her breasts. Kissing each nipple once he started to pull his long black snake out of her. She was totally wiped out but put her hand on his shoulder when he started to pull.
“Please go easy, you are deeper then anyone else has ever been in me.” she softly said.
He did her that favor and stopped pulling when he felt her tighten up. When she relaxed he would continue. It looked like he pulled free of something and he pulled steadily until his snake of a cock came out. They had to rest some and I just stood there not believing that my wife had done what I just saw. They recovered enough to get up and go to the bathroom to shower, not saying anything. I wasn't sure if there was going to be a round two tonight. She had to be sore from his cock. They came out of the bathroom nude and sat on the bed.
“John, we are going to get some sleep now. You need to leave the room and sleep in the spare room or the couch.” she said matter of factly.
I couldn't believe it. She was going to sleep in our bed with this guy.
“What happened to his hotel?” I asked.
“Listen John, I paid for his plane ticket here and there is no need for a hotel. We will film more later. Right now we are tired and you need to leave.” she said.
This hit me like a ton of bricks. I got up and slowly walked out of the room and closed the door. I not only had lost my wife but at least for tonight I had lost my own bedroom. I decide to just sleep on the couch in case she need help in the middle of the night. If she called out to me of course I would help her.


Published 
Written by Pudmeister
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments