Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife’s Hidden Tattoo

"The story of how my wife ended up with a hidden tattoo"

132
20 Comments 20
8.1k Views 8.1k
8.3k words 8.3k words

My wife Ali and I were vacationing in a small beach town in Florida. There was a sexual undertone to this trip since it was a tropical location, and we didn’t have to pack many clothes. Just a few months before our trip, my wife and I started watching porn together, commenting on things we found sexy. These sessions gave us both insight into our fantasies and things that simply turn us on. This vacation would be the first solo trip we took after that new development in our relationship.

After dropping our bags in our room and packing a small cooler, we started getting ready for the beach where we would spend hours tanning and enjoying the breeze from our beach towels. My wife decided to start off the trip teasing me, slowly slipping on her smallest thong bikini, which she had just purchased. It was a tiny pink thong bikini on the bottom and a stingy top that barely fit her breasts.

“Baby, let's go in the water for a little to cool off,” I suggested, as I started to stand up. She quickly followed suit, standing up before me, allowing me to admire her tight body and the way the pink thong bikini complimented her figure.

She smiled back and bent over at the cooler, grabbing a fresh beer for both of us. We were nearly done with the small cooler at this point when she handed me a cold beer and winked as she caught me checking out her ass. The bikini bottoms was wedged deep into her ass when she tugged on the fabric to pull it out, briefly giving me a glimpse into them. 

“Fuck, you look hot, babe,” I groaned.

“I know,” she giggled. “That’s why we are going to cool off in the water,” she said laughing at her own joke.

I smiled, watching her sway her ass more than necessary, as she walked towards the ocean. She loves teasing me, and we quickly found ourselves getting touchy with each other under the water as we finished off the beer, discussing our plans for the night. We lingered in the water, holding our empty beers as we flirted with each other before it was time to get out.

“I think you will like the bikini more now,” Ali said, as we moved back towards the beach, slowly fighting the water on the way out.

“Oh yeah?” I asked questioningly.

“You’ll see,” she said winking, as I noticed her finger running down the middle of her bikini.

“Oh fuck,” is all I could manage in response as she turned to me, now in only a few inches of water. 

Her wet body glistened in the sun as the bikini clung even tighter to her body. I noticed her nipples were perfectly outlined from the suction the water created, pressing her top tighter onto her skin. “Damn,” I thought to myself, her pussy was perfectly outlined as well, leaving very little to imagination. The shape of her lips exposed for all intents and purposes.

“I got it just for this trip,” she said, proud of her choice and the reaction that it sparked from me. I felt myself growing excited as she walked back towards our towels. I noticed a few guys on the beach staring at her, and I even saw a woman push her husband angrily as he checked her out. 

“Babe, that looks so fucking good on you,” I said as I watched her lean down, her ass and pussy in view through the bikini bottoms. I stayed standing, openly admiring her as she laid there on the towel.

“I am glad you like it,” she giggled. “It’s small enough to not give me ugly tan lines and modest enough that I don’t feel like a slut for wearing this in public, although, I bet you wouldn’t mind if it was smaller,” she added as she placed her finger over the elastic of the bottoms and subtly tugged it a bit lower, exposing a bit of her shaved mound. 

“Okay,” I managed as my breathing picked up. “I am going to have to sit down before people notice me getting hard up here,” I continued as I noticed her pulling the thong bikini down a bit more before laying back to tan. 

I stared with my hands covering my crotch as I enjoyed her display. “You know what would be sexy?” I asked, nervous that she might take this the wrong way. She simply looked over raising an eyebrow, unsure of what might come out of my mouth. “A sexy little tattoo right here,” I said, reaching over to her bikini, rubbing my fingers over the top of her mound to where the bikini had been pushed down, “Just peeking out teasingly at the edge of the bikini.” I chuckled as I noticed her jump at my touch.

She smiled, “Hmm, you think so?” I felt her hand meet mine, “We might need it to be a little lower though,” Ali said pushing both our hands lower, causing more of her smoothly shaved mound to come into view as her bikini shifted even lower.

“Fuck,” I groaned to myself, fighting the urge to slip my hand in and feel her up right there. “I wouldn’t want others to see it peeking out and ask me what my tattoo is,” she responded, knowing the tease was getting me all worked up, “I might just have to show them,” she giggled and noticed my cock twitching under my still wet shorts.

“You would never,” I challenged her.

She raised an eyebrow, “Maybe I will, maybe I will not,” she paused. She added, “Maybe I will even like it.” 

I smiled, and the conversation drifted elsewhere as we enjoyed our time on the beach, before heading up to the hotel room to get ready for dinner and drinks in the town. 

I couldn’t stop thinking about her playful response, as we showered and got ready to go out for the night. Was she just teasing me or would she actually be into showing off her tattoo so close to her pussy if she had one. The thoughts of the possibilities alone made me harden a bit, as I watched her get dressed. 

“Hmm, sexy skirt babe,” I said smiling as I sat on the bed looking her over. Her light pink skirt, short enough that it was showing a great deal of leg. Her bra, slightly visible through her black button-down blouse, but not too obvious either. 

She smiled at me as I checked her out, “I figured it would be easier to get the tattoo while wearing a skirt,” she shot back confidently.

“Oh fuck,” I thought to myself, “She was still thinking about it too.”

“Good thinking, babe,” I smiled, hoping she could tell the way she spoke was turning me on. “Maybe you lose the bra tonight if you really want to tease the tattoo artist,” I playfully whispered, instantly nervous as her gaze turned serious. “Shit,” my heart sank, “I went too far.”

“Would you really be okay with me teasing him like that?” she asked, “Like if I went out braless tonight?” 

My smile said it all, “You are such a tease, but I love it,” I paused. “We both know you are all talk though,” I said with a wink.

She turned to me angrily for doubting her as she slowly unbuttoned her blouse, letting it fall on the bed. “Careful what you wish for now,” she whispered sexily as she took her bra off and tossed it to me. She turned to the mirror as she slipped on her blouse, buttoning it back up.

“Fuck, I look hot,” Ali said proudly as she looked herself in the mirror. 

I couldn’t believe she managed to look even sexier than before. “Damn, I am one lucky bastard,” I thought as I smiled, “Ready?”

“Let’s get some drinks before dinner,” she said, walking to grab her purse. Her nipples were slightly hard as her boobs bounced freely under the thin material of her blouse with each step. Her nipples visible, if you looked hard enough. At least I was able to see the shape and hardness of her nipples from where I stood. 

She walked with a confidence I had never seen or noticed before as men, and women, openly stared at her. Some smiled, some were hit by their wives or girlfriends as they checked her out, and other struggled to keep their eyes from glancing over. 

The bar we walked into had sensual lighting. It was dark, but moody lights filled the room giving it a very cool vibe. The music was great as we sat on the bar stools enjoying some cocktails. I couldn’t keep my eyes off her chest, and I wasn’t the only one.

“You amaze me, babe,” I whispered in her ear over the music, “You are by far the sexiest woman out here tonight.”

“You are just saying that because my boobs are out,” she giggled, which only accentuated them more as they bounced freely.

“Well that definitely doesn’t hurt,” I smiled, “I feel proud to be yours, showing you off in a town full of strangers”

She leaned over closely, “Good, because it’s making me wet knowing my husband is okay with me getting checked out.”

“It’s hot that you are turning all these men on, but at the end of the night, you go home with me,” I said, leaning in and kissing her.

She gasped and smiled, asking, “I am enjoying all this attention way too much, do you think I might be making any of them hard?”

I grabbed her hand and guided it towards my erection, straining against my jeans, “For sure!”

She opened her eyes in excitement as a man easily ten years older than her stood next to her at the bar. He was looking over at her but trying to not make it obvious as he ordered a shot and a beer. His deep voice caught her attention, as she turned her gaze over to him, and then back at me.

She mouthed quietly over to me, “I just caught this guy checking me out,” she giggled, making her boobs bounce once again. Her body straightened out, giving him a perfect view of her nipples as they continued to pierce through the shirt. 

The man leaned his head over and smiled at her. She returned the smile and I noticed her turn red instantly. I could tell she was into him, I mean, he was admittedly a traditionally attractive man, I observed as she stared forward for a second, letting him openly look. 

“Make it three,” he shouted to the bartender and looked over at us both. “Would you guys mind joining me for a shot?” He asked, “I feel lame taking one on my own.”

Ali looked back at me and I just nodded in approval. She looked back at him, turning her chest more towards him, “What are we drinking?” she asked playfully. 

“Tequila,” he answered, “I am Alex by the way,” he said, extending his arm out to her but looking down at her breasts.

“Ali and Mike” she responded, as he shook my hand as well. 

The shots arrived quickly, and we each grabbed a glass. Ali had to shift a little forward on her chair to grab hers, which caused her skirt to roll up her thigh a bit. 

“No way,” I thought to myself, as I saw a brief flash of white mesh between her legs, also noticing that she kept them parted more than necessary. “How could I have missed that,” I thought in shock as we all cheered and took our shot. 

His eyes glanced down between her legs as well. “Fuck me, she’s wearing that see-through white thong I love,” I groaned internally.

Ali clearly enjoyed the attention she was getting from him, and I snapped out of my haze, hearing her laughter. She was turned more towards him as they spoke rather close to each other. I couldn’t make out a thing they were saying until she leaned back towards my ear.

“This lucky bastard,” I thought as I noticed her legs pointing towards him, giving him a teasing flash of her panties for sure, and her breasts openly displayed for him to stare, which he took full advantage of. 

“He is here alone, babe, uh, is it bad if I dance with him a little,” she asked, “I feel bad that he is here alone, and he did get us some shots,” she pointed out. 

I smiled at her in approval, feeling so turned on by her “innocent” request. “She’s such a tease.”

She turned to him, bracing herself with a hand on his shoulder, and he smiled. She walked away after whispering something to him and the man stayed behind. 

“Thanks for that, I initially felt weird drinking at a bar alone but I wanted to celebrate my promotion,” Alex said loudly over the music. 

“Nice! Congrats,” I responded in excitement, as I held my glass up to him to cheers. 

“Thank you, and uh, thanks for letting me dance with her. I hope you don’t take this the wrong way, but Ali is incredibly beautiful,” he added. “I hope to find someone like her one day when I am ready for another relationship.” 

I laughed it off as if it was no big deal, but the reality is that it turned me on knowing that she was going to dance with him in such a provocative outfit. “You got it, thanks for the shot,” I shouted as I saw her out of the corner of my eye.

“Holy shit,” I gasped in my head as she walked back towards us. The light from the dance floor made her nipples more visible. She had undone two buttons on her blouse, showing more cleavage, not that it made a difference, and her skirt was rolled up just a bit higher. Nothing inappropriate was showing, but it was sure close to flashing her thong. It was noticeably shorter to me.

She leaned in to kiss me and put her drink down at the bar whispering, “Let’s see if you are really OK with me teasing a bit.”

I simply smiled and winked at her, “Have fun babe,” as she took his hand and walked away. Her ass cheeks flashed for a brief second with each step she took.

My gaze was broken when I noticed my phone light up, and I opened a text from her. 

YOU SEEM TO BE ENJOYING THIS, BUT COME AND GET ME IF I TAKE THIS TOO FAR. 

I couldn’t help but smile to myself and looked up, seeing them face each other. Her boobs jiggled with each move, and the skirt flipped around as she swung her hips. I caught a brief flash of that incredibly sexy thong, which I know hides absolutely nothing.

They kept chatting and laughing as they danced, and I saw her turn her back to him, facing me. She winked, as she backed her ass onto his crotch, and blew me a kiss. 

“Wow,” I mouthed to her, biting my lower lip, as I watched her grind her ass on him. 

My wife visibly gasped, as she pressed onto him, and smiled right at me. I took a sip of my beer, as I felt my erection harden against my jeans. I couldn’t be sure, but she seemed to mouth towards me, “He feels big,” as her eyes closed, and her hips continued grinding against him, as if she was trying to feel his cock over her ass. This caused her skirt to flip up a bit, again exposing her white sheer thong in my direction. I tried looking closer, but I couldn’t make out any details from this distance as the crowd was in the way. 

She then crouched down a bit, while maintaining eye contact with me. Her blouse fell away from her chest, and I was able to make out her exposed nipples under the opening. “Fuck, this is hot,” I thought to myself, as I pushed down on my pulsing erection. She then proceeded to slowly grind her ass from his thigh, back up to his crotch, before turning around to face him.

I was in awe as I watched them laughing and her hands feeling his chest as they danced. I noticed her guide his hand towards her hips and whisper in his ear. He smiled, as they both looked over at me, and I watched his hand slip under her skirt and over her ass. His hand was hidden by her skirt to all around, but I knew exactly what he was feeling. Her bubbly ass is more than a handful, and I know the back of that thong wedges deep into her ass, so he was certainly grabbing bare cheek. 

They danced close together like this for a while, as they whispered in each other's ears, enjoying themselves. I watched his hand slip out, as she turned back towards me, pressing her ass into his crotch again. She leaned back on him, her breasts pressing tightly to her blouse, and her nipples doing all they could to rip through the thin fabric. 

She closed her eyes, and I watched as her hand slowly trailed behind her. She smiled with her eyes closed, and I couldn’t be sure, but the motion definitely seemed like she was feeling him up over his pants. 

I sat there watching, knowing I could put a stop to all this, but my heart was beating out of my chest, and I was rock hard as I adjusted my cock under the cover of the bar. Her eyes shot open as I looked up, and my attention immediately dropped lower, as I saw her guiding his hand under her skirt. Alex was feeling up her pussy, as indicated by Ali’s eyes and mouth simultaneously shooting open. I saw her hands moving as well, but I couldn’t see what she was doing.

He whispered in her ear as they kept swaying, when her free hand made its way to her top, undoing another button. Her nipples started slipping out each time she swayed to the music, which drew the attention of one man who was dancing with another woman nearby. His partner had no idea he was looking towards my wife, his eyes locked onto her chest.

I smiled back at her and raised an eyebrow, as they both watched me. Her hand trailed down towards her skirt, causing her nipple to slip out as her hand trialed passed her blouse. She briefly flipped her skirt up towards me, exposing her thong and allowing me to see what was going on between them. I nearly choked on my beer as my eyes focused between her legs, “His hand is inside her thong,” I thought to myself. My face was frozen in shock as Ali lifted her skirt again, holding it long enough for me to see his fingers pushing into her.

I noticed her arm bend awkwardly, as she pulled it out of his pants. She turned back to him and whispered into his ear. They both started walking back towards me, my heart beating out of my chest as they got closer. 

When she got to me, she leaned in for a kiss, her nipple slipping out with almost every movement she made, and she whispered, “I need you to fuck me, I am so fucking turned on right now,” she practically moaned, before sitting back on the stool, taking a sip from her beer. 

Alex leaned over towards me and shouted over the music, loud enough for only Ali and I to hear, “You guys are incredible. I need to find a way to clone your wife,” he laughed.

“We have never done anything like this,” I admitted. “She told me,” he responded, looking over at Ali’s exposed breasts. 

Alex then leaned in towards me, “I think the tattoo idea is so hot! My vote is a heart shape.” Leaning in a bit closer where Ali couldn’t hear, he added, “I am going to Venmo you for the tattoo. I can’t thank you both enough for the hottest night of my life.”

We both glanced over at Ali, and she had the sexiest grin on her face as she leaned towards us both, our faces all close together, “That was fucking sexy, and Alex is fucking huge,” she groaned, as I watched her hand press over his pants, groping him in front of me. 

“I would be lying if I didn’t say I wasn’t enjoying this. I am rock hard right now,” I responded as we all laughed. 

“Alex says we should do a heart,” she said, as I saw her lean back against the bar and part her legs. We were covered from the crowd as we huddled together in our own private circle.

“We were thinking right here,” she said towards Alex, lifting up her skirt as her shaved pussy came into view. We both immediately noticed how wet she was, as was evident through the wet spot on her thong, only making it more transparent. Alex and I both stared at her finger as it traced right by her pussy, showing him where she intended to place the tattoo. It was as though she was not even wearing panties as we practically drooled over her, while she remained exposed. 

Alex leaned in a bit closer to her, his eyes locked down between her legs, “Now that I have a better look, I think a rose with the vine curing down,” his hand reached out to where her finger was, replacing her own hand, “That way it curls closer,” he smiled as his fingers slipped under her thong, caressing her lips. 

She gasped, “Oh fuck,” reacting to his touch and I could sense the lust in her voice. “I think that's,” she gasped again as his finger slid up over her clit, “Perfect,” she practically purred as he removed his finger and her skirt fell back into place.

“I know you guys have to go, but here is my card,” Alex said, handing me his business card. “Text me, I would like to Venmo you for this tattoo,” he said before glancing back at Ali, “Also, I wouldn’t be upset if I get a picture of it once you guys do it,” he added.

He shook my hand and leaned closely towards Ali, “It was a pleasure meeting you both,” he said, as he planted a kiss on her cheek catching just the edge of her lips. “Likewise,” Ali responded in a sultry tone, her eyes locked onto his as her tongue slowly caressed her lips. “Wow,” Alex said with a smile as he reluctantly turned away and walked out of view.

We quickly finished our drinks before heading to dinner. Ali never bothered to roll her skirt back down but she did button up so her nipples wouldn’t slip out so easily as we walked out the bar. She was on fire from the attention she was getting, but she didn’t feel comfortable walking the streets with her nipples out, it was enough that the streetlight lit up her top, making them very visible.

“Babe,” she said to me shyly, unlike the confident person she was inside that bar, “I uh, hope I didn’t cross the line in there,” she proceeded, glancing down at the floor.

I put my arm around her, bringing her close to me, “Are you kidding me,” I quickly responded, bringing a smile to her face, “I was trying to hide my erection the entire time I watched you guys.” 

“Really!” She answered excitedly, “I was so nervous after he left that I messed up, but honestly,” she paused, “I am a wet mess right now. I was so turned on flirting with him and letting him check me out but when I felt his hand on my ass, my body sent shock waves right to my pussy,” she grunted, “I swear I almost came right there on the spot when I felt his cock harden on my ass. Oh, and when he slid his fingers inside me.”

ScarletGrey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletGrey

My mouth wide open in shock as she looked at me for a reaction, “What?”

“Where did this all come from?” I asked, “I never would have thought you…” 

“Honestly, thinking about the tattoo and us flirting on the beach just kinda got me horny,” she giggled. 

“Fuck,” I gasped, “Keep going.”

She smiled at me as I struggled to fight off my erection, as we walked towards the restaurant. “Babe, he was fucking huge,” she continued with the same excitement, “I was grabbing his cock in his pants as we danced, feeling it throb in my hand,” she paused with a soft moan as though she remembered the exact feeling, and I didn’t want to interrupt her.

“Feeling his precum on my hands, and then his hands slipping under my thong, his groan when he felt how wet I already was, how he easily slid those fingers into me, oh fuck,” her eyes shot open, remembering something. She smiled at me sexily, “And when I lifted my skirt so you could see,” she said looking at me for a reaction.

She simply winked as she watched me reach into my jeans and pin my cock up against my stomach before anyone walking past us noticed my erection. It was great timing, as we realized we had arrived at the restaurant. 

We were quickly seated and the change of pace in this incredibly quiet restaurant was very different from what we had just experienced. We had to whisper if we wanted to talk about what had just happened in such a quiet venue, and I hoped it didn’t kill the night’s mood. She smiled at the hostess, as she stared at my wife’s top before leading us to our table. 

“Babe,” she looked at me as she unbuttoned her blouse, her nipples both very close to the edge as the dark light set a sensual mood, “Maybe our waiter will be just as sexy as Alex,” she giggled.

His eyes nearly popped out of his head as he arrived at the table to take our order. Ali leaned over more than necessary, as she looked over the menu asking him for his recommendations before he left with our drink order. I caught him looking down her shirt every chance he could, and wondered if her skirt might have been bunched up high enough for him to see her thong. 

I didn’t have to wonder much longer, as I saw Ali hiking her skirt up on the chair before he returned for the rest of our order. I just smiled at her as she teased him, keeping him around longer than necessary and leaning over, giving him a view down her.

We didn’t talk much during the meal about what happened earlier, as we didn’t want to embarrass ourselves around the other patrons, but she did smell her fingers often and mention how they smelled “naughty” to her, something I found incredibly arousing. 

She buttoned back up again, before leaving the restaurant, and we were off to our next bar. I couldn’t help but wonder what else the night would bring when we suddenly turned the corner to find an open tattoo parlor. She gasped, looking over at me, waiting for me to say something. 

I obviously knew what was going through her head and I simply said, “Honestly, if you are up for it,” I paused, “It uh, it is already paid for.” We both laughed as she leaned into the door pushing it open, and effectively giving her answer.

“Fuck yes,” I heard Ali whisper, as this dark-skinned man welcomed us. His huge arms covered in tattoos, with a few peeking out of his tank top, as he eyed Ali up and down with a smile. “How can I help you,” he asked with a grin on his face. 

“I uh,” Ali suddenly turned shy again, as she leaned over the counter, her boobs pushed together as he openly stared. “I was hoping to get a tattoo, it would be my first one,” she blushed.

I simply smiled as I watched her squirm as he stood up, towering over us both, “I was supposed to close twenty minutes ago,” he chuckled, “But for you, I can make an exception,” he grinned as he walked past both of us, locking the door and turning back to us. “Last clients of the night,” his smile kind and comforting despite his grungy look.

We followed him past the front desk and I felt Ali lean into me and whispers, “Fuck, this guy is hot!” Her gaze went up and down his back, analyzing his muscular build and his tattoos.

“So what were you thinking,” he asked as we walked into a small room with a bed in the middle and two rolling stools. 

“I uh,” she muttered nervously, not sure how to say it. I smiled and cut her off, “We were entertaining the idea of her getting a rose tattoo by her bikini line.”

“Um, yeah,” she confirmed turning red as she smiled, holding tight to my arms.

“OK, that seems simple enough. Can you sit up here and show me exactly where you want it placed,” he asked as he pulled a pad from a drawer.

Ali slowly got on the bed, sitting on the edge blushing. She is so nervous its almost cute, and I see her part her legs, causing her skirt to fall loose between her legs, effectively covering her thong. “Um like right around here,” she managed, as her finger pressed over her skirt, between her legs, right over the side of her pussy. 

He smiled and put a hand on her bare thigh, causing her leg to twitch. He looked up at her, “It’s ok, don’t be nervous,” he smiled, “I have done a bunch of these but,” he paused, “I am going to need to see exactly where on your skin,” he laughed in amusement.

“OK,” she practically whispered, as her hand grabbed the edge of her skirt, lifting it up as he sat on the chair between her legs and placing the small pad between her thighs on the bed.

His eyes widened, as the well-lit room showcased her pussy through that incredibly thin fabric of her thong. He adjusted himself in his chair and placed his hand on her thigh, “Is this ok. If I touch you here?” he asked. 

She giggled, “It tickles a bit,” she cleared her throat, “But yes, I mean, I imagine that will happen once you are tattooing me,” she managed as we all laughed. 

His focus was set between her legs, no doubt enjoying the view of her pussy on display for him and analyzing the area he had to work with. My view wasn’t half bad either as I stood by her side.

“So did you want it outside of your thong?” he asked, as his fingers traced the edge of her thong, “Rose right here?” he continued, with his hand rolling on her thigh, touching the edge of her thong in a circular motion. 

“Um, no,” she paused nervously, “We uh,” she looked back at me and I nodded. “We were thinking of putting the rose a little closer, kinda under where my thong is and uh,” another pause, “And maybe some vines with thorns, kinda curling in closer to the middle.”

“Oh that's hot,” he said, with honesty in his voice, as he analyzed her pussy and quickly sketched a rose with thorns on the pad, “How do you like this?”

“Damn that's perfect,” I said confidently.

He smiled, “Thanks, been doing this a while,” he laughed. “OK, so I’m thinking we start the rose here,” his fingers pushing under her thong just a little, “It would look sexy peeking out of the thong a little or a bikini or whatever.” 

We all agreed.

“The thorns,” his finger pushed in her thong further, catching the edge of her bunched-up panties on her clit, as it stayed in place. His fingers were still not touching her pussy but her breathing would have led you to believe otherwise, “Maybe curling out,” his fingers curling away from the thong.

“I think curling the stem in would be better, so less of it shows when she’s in a bikini around family,” I suggested. He smiled, and she laughed, “Yeah good point,” Ali agreed. She reached for her thong, with his finger lingering on her, and pulled the thong away from her body, leaving it off to the side. She was clearly wet as shown by the wet spot on her thong as she pulled it away. My cock throbbed at the site of my wife’s bare pussy exposed to another man for the second time today. I was in shock at the lack of hesitation in Ali, wondering if the fact that we would never see these men again had anything to do with it.

“Maybe curling in like this,” her fingers traced in a swirl very close to her pussy. I noticed her nipples were rock hard under her blouse as she struggled to get those words out.

“Yeah, that's hot, babe,” I agreed with her, as he prepared the needles. “Fuck,” Ali mouthed to me, as her eyes shot open. 

“It doesn’t hurt as much as you might think,” he offered, “Some girls actually really, uh, enjoy the feeling of this machine,” he paused, “It’s specially made for sensitive areas like this.” He caressed her pussy with no hesitation, leading me to wonder how often he was in this situation.

“Oh,” is all she managed, as his hands got to work. His fingers remained pressed, right on her lip, but not pushing in, as he stretched the skin on her mound, to give him a better surface. She flinched and groaned as the buzz of the machine shocked her. 

“I will need you to try and stay still,” he laughed as he got up from his chair. I noticed his sweat pants were protruding around his bulge, and smiled proudly to myself at the effect she had on him, thinking to myself, “She’s such a tease and she loves it.” He pulled up the backrest on the chair, leaving it inclined a bit, as he suggested she lay back and relax. It did not get lost on me that Ali’s eyes looked down, no doubt noticing his bulge as well.

“Mind if I,” he didn’t finish, as he stepped between her legs again, his fingers curled into her thong, causing her ass to raise ins response, effectively giving him consent. “Fuck, that was kinda hot. Did I just watch another man take my wife’s thong off,” my mind raced.

She giggled, “Thanks.”

He parted her legs a bit more and got back to work, his focus right on Ali’s pussy with his face close enough that I knew he could smell her. Fuck, I could smell her from where I stood. 

A brief silent moan escaped her lips as the machine touched her skin again. His thumb was pressured on her lips, but much closer to her opening than before. His pointer finger fell right on her clit, causing her to close her eyes in pleasure and subtly thrust her hips into it. I was rock hard already and honestly did not even try to hide it, as I watched the flower come to shape. His fingers were visibly covered in her wetness as they openly started rubbing around her clit, while he maneuvered around. 

“Fuck,” she gasped as her hands gripped the edge of the bed.

“You ok?” he asked quickly. 

“Yeah, it’s uh, it just kinda feels really good, in a weird painful way,” she admitted. 

“Told you,” we all chuckled, as he leaned back a bit, letting us admire the rose.

“I’ll need a different angle for the stem now,” he said, getting up and moving towards me, I shifted out of the way until I was now between her legs. “Damn, she looks so sexy right now,” I admired from my new angle.

Now his index finger rested right by her opening, parting her lips around his finger, as he leaned closer and started to work on the stem, positioned at her side. Ali thrust her hips again, this time more obvious, causing me to look up a little higher. That’s when I noticed his crotch pressed right on her hand, where she continued to grip the bed. I wondered how long they were like that and how aware of it they both must be.

“Did I just watch her fingers shift around to feel him up,” I wondered, feeling my own cock throb as I anticipated this exchange would escalate their play a bit further. To my excitement, I instantly saw her do it again, but this time Ali was staring right at me as her fingers rolled around his obvious erection. We exchanged smiles as we locked eyes with each other when she mouthed, “He is hard,” her eyes shooting open to express her shock at the situation. 

His fingers pressed deeper into her pussy, as I noticed more of her lips engulfing his finger, when suddenly, his finger pushed a third of the way inside her, causing her to gasp in response. “Oh sorry,” he offered without moving his finger, “It uh, well, this kinda helps keep my hand steady, if that’s OK with you guys.” He was looking at me directly with his finger inside my wife, likely thinking I was not aware she was basically returning the favor.

“It’s perfect,” she practically moaned, “I mean, it’s good, I don’t want you messing up,” she giggled, causing her boobs to bounce freely. It was incredibly erotic watching them feign innocence, as they played their little game.

Her hips kept gradually thrusting over his finger, as he would occasionally wipe the area, rubbing around her pussy, before casually slipping his finger back into her. As time passed, his finger would push deeper each time he reinserted it into Ali, until his knuckle pushed her lips apart, his finger fully inserted.

He was halfway done with the stem of the flower, when I watched as he casually introduced another finger, teasing her clit with it at first, causing her mouth to shoot open.

He again casually brushed his hand over her pussy, clearing the area as he did a few times before, but this time, he eased in two fingers, causing Ali to moan as she adjusted to the new sensation. My eyes immediately drifted up and I saw her biting her bottom lip but something else caught my eye. 

“Oh fuck,” I noticed her hand was inside his sweats and pushing in deeper as she kept her eyes closed. “Yes,” she moaned as I watched her grip his cock inside his pants. “Second cock today that's not mine in Ali’s hands,” I thought to myself as a lustful grin came over me, watching the motion of her hand in his sweats, casing the tip of his cock to push against the fabric.

He noticed me looking in that direction and smirked his lips to the side. I raised my shoulders as if suggesting, “If she’s ok with it, I am too,” turning his smirk into a full-on smile. His fingers now openly pushed in and out of her pussy, meeting her welcoming thrusts, as his thumb pressed on her clit, rubbing in circular motions.

“Ugh,” she moaned, as I watched her hand now intensely stroking him in his sweats. I couldn’t tell if the sounds I heard was coming from her pussy, or his precum, but it was turning me on.

“It’s him,” I realized as her hand slipped out and pulled his sweats down, enough for his cock to spring out, her hand quickly wrapped around it showing his precum that had leaked down her fingers. 

He leaned back, allowing me a better view, and said, “Watch this,” as he removed the needle from her skin but kept the machine on, he then flipped it over, placing it right on her clit. Her legs shook and she moaned loudly the second it touched her. “Oh fuck, don’t stop that,” she groaned as her hips thrusted upward, welcoming the new sensation.

Seeing both our reactions to this, he added to her pleasure by slipping his two fingers back into my wife. 

She yanked his pants down further, letting them slip down to the floor, and started stroking him from base to tip. It was his turn to groan, as he removed the machine off her clit, almost too distracted to continue. “That was intense,” she giggled shyly, her hand still wrapped around his cock, stroking much slower. 

“Yeah,” I paused. “It really was,” I offered with a grin, as she glanced down at his cock.

She whimpered as he put the needle back on her, blowing a few times, as if to wipe something off, but his lips got closer each time. I saw that he was done with her tattoo, but he kept teasing her with the vibrations, thrusting his own hips forward to meet each of her strokes. Ali leaned over to the side of the bed, he quickly adjusted by pulling his hips back a bit, and I watched Ali lower her mouth to his cock, placing a kiss on the head, before taking him in her mouth.

“Oh fuck,” he moaned, placing the machine down on the desk. My hands sneakily slipped into my jeans, grabbing my own throbbing cock. That’s all the approval he needed, as his lips lower onto her pussy while she sucked his cock with hunger, occasionally glancing over at me as if to check in. 

I heard a muffled moan, as she took him deeper, her hand intertwined with his hair as he went down on her. Her hips thrusted onto his lips, causing each thrust to slip his fingers deeper into her, effectively fucking herself with his hand. 

A loud moan erupted and I knew she was cumming. She pulled his head away, her mouth back on his cock as he stood tall, watching her legs shake as his fingers stimulated her g-spot.

I stroked myself, proud of her skills as I watched him slide over her lips, in and out of her mouth until he pulled himself out. He repositioned himself between her legs, as we both watched his every move. He then gripped her thighs, pulling her towards the edge of the bed, causing his cock to get closer to her entrance. 

Her hand quickly shot between her legs, grabbing his cock, “I can’t,” she confidently said, but her hand started stroking him between her legs. His look was instantly apologetic, knowing he had crossed a line. “It’s ok,” she smiled at him and me, reassuring us, “This is fucking hot,” she giggled, continuing to stroke him, as she admired the view of her hand around his throbbing erection.

“You can finish on my rose,” she suggested, as I noticed the head of his cock now rubbing on her clit, her doing. She lined him up perfectly with her entrance, thrusting her hips over his cock, fighting the urge to guide him in, but she somehow avoids it. 

Her free hand unbuttoned her blouse as her tits came to view, not that we couldn’t easily see them before, but the move is sexy nonetheless. She was displaying herself for him as she manipulated his cock around her pussy. 

The tip of the head briefly stopped at her entrance, causing him to moan and lunge forward, catching his fall with his hands on her thighs. Her lips parted, giving way to the tip of his cock as it slipped further into her. The sensation put him over the edge, his balls tightening and his cock stiffening, shooting a rope of cum right into her pussy. As Ali felt him throb inside her, she quickly pulled him out, his cum coating her rose, as they moaned in unison. From my angle, it appeared as though she was fucking him. She placed the still pulsing head right over her pussy again, keeping it from slipping back in, as she finished him off.

I had to stop myself from stroking and just gripped my cock with small pulses, ensuring I didn’t make a mess in my jeans. 

Ali smiled at me and winked, as I looked down to see his cum leaking down her pussy, amazed at how much there was, covering her crotch. His struggle to catch his breath, as his hands gripped the bed, confirmed it was an intense orgasm for him.

"Fuck," he managed. 

"Almost," she playfully said with a giggle. 

"That was," I paused, "So fucking hot." We all broke into laughter as he pulled his deflating cock back into his sweats. 

"I hope you don't mind me saying this," he briefly paused, "But you have the sexiest pussy I have ever seen," he said smiling at her. "This one is on me," he offered. 

"I think it's mostly on me," she giggled, "Well on my pussy at least," she clarified. 

He laughed, "She’s funny too." 

I smiled, "I have myself one wild vixen."

He handed her a towel, which she pushed aside, "It’s ok, I kind of want to walk back like this," she winked, "And my thong is yours to remember me by," she said blowing him a kiss.

Ali let her skirt fall back into place, leaving her blouse open as she hopped off the bed. We all made our way out towards the front and thanked him, Ali locking lips with him momentarily, as he held the door open for us. Her entire left boob was hanging out her opened blouse. As I reached out to shake his hand, I noticed Ali’s thong in his hand before he placed it in his pocket and shook my hand. “That’s one way to end the day,” he said looking at me as we made our way out, hearing the door lock behind us.

My legs were jello as we walked back to the hotel, giggling and reliving the entire night. I was in shock at how seamless the night was, how turned on we both were by her actions, and her confidence to actually go through with it all.

In the hotel elevator, Ali stood in front of me, a sultry look in her eyes as she leaned on my body. I looked down at her, grinning as our lips met. It was different, weird, and dirty, but I was somehow okay with it. I could tell she tasted different but I pushed that aside as our tongues intertwined and I started to reclaim her as mine.

As we stepped into the room, she threw herself on the bed, pulling her skirt open and smiling. His cum was everywhere and leaking onto her thigh, down to her ass, and all over her pussy.

“I think we owe Alex a picture,” she whispered, her fingers tracing around her lips, feeling the slickness he left behind.

I simply smiled, reaching for my phone, and snapped a few pictures. She was lost in her own space, as I continued taking pictures from different angles. Her fingers rubbed around her pussy, around her lips, and, “Oh fuck,” I gasped, not even sure if I said that aloud, as I watched her slipping her slick fingers inside her pussy. Her entire hand was covered in his cum, and she was pushing it into herself as I kept snapping pictures. My cock strained against my jeans, begging for release, as I tossed the phone aside, my jeans practically hitting the floor before the phone landed on the bed.

We fucked, like we had never fucked before that night. Nothing was said between us, but our moans filled the room as we both enjoyed the reconnection that we felt. We both erupted in an intense simultaneous orgasm, before we collapsed on each other, catching our breath.

As we both drifted to sleep, curled into each other's arms, cum leaking from her pussy, my cock still at attention, I couldn’t help but think, “This tattoo is going to be the start of some wild adventures.”

Published 
Written by rhill2u2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments