Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mystic Threesome

"Amy and Rita we dared, Oh My!"

2
1 Comment 1
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words
This fantasy follows two previous stories for these characters. "At Long Last" and Three on Day Three".

This is a fourth get together for Amy and me and the second for the two of us with Rita. The women are stunning souls in their thirties, with similar builds. In fact, after our first time together as a threesome, a devilish Amy left wearing Rita’s underwear and Rita in hers. At the time we didn’t know when we’d be able to get the three of us together but I felt like I couldn’t wait until another work assignment would take me to their area in the Boston suburbs and so I took a couple days off and drove up.

My first two times with Amy, we played out movie fantasies. Over the phone and sometimes on email we talked about other favorite movies. During one of those conversations a movie from the late 1980’s came up, “Mystic Pizza.” The flick was a coming of age movie set in a pizza shop in Mystic Connecticut. The town of Mystic also has the Mystic Seaport, essentially a coastal museum of antique boats and ships and a village where actors play out the roles of village shop keepers in the 19 th century. The place is only a two hour drive from the girl’s area and so we planned to get together right after breakfast, drive down I-95 and visit the seaport, have lunch at Mystic Pizza shop, yes, an actual place however Julia Roberts isn’t serving up pies! From there we’d check into a nice suite that I’d reserved in an old inn overlooking the water and dedicated to the erstwhile days of whaling. Our running joke was “Thar she blows.”

My car has a big back seat. At first, Amy was in the front with me and Rita in the back. We hadn’t gotten as far as Providence RI before Amy had hopped back and she and Rita were going at it like bunnies! I kept hoping that we’d not be noticed by a “Statie” (New England slang for state cops) along the way with two nearly naked women polishing each other’s body parts in the back of my car on a sunny Thursday morning! Watching the road grew difficult as these two knockout women were sixty-nineing in the back seat and the sight, sounds and smell of their raw sexuality was overpowering yet I didn’t dare pull over to join them lest we be mistaken for a disabled car and approached by a cop.

When we passed the exit for Stonington Connecticut, an artist town about 8 miles from Mystic I warned the ladies to reluctantly set their lovemaking aside as we almost were there. Reluctantly, the girls pulled their clothes back on and Amy rejoined me in the front seat for the last five minutes or so of our trip. “Enjoy the ride?” I asked her with a smirk.

“Shut up,” she replied with a playful punch to my shoulder. “You’ll have your turn later.” “Besides, we girls can cum more often than you can.” I couldn’t refute that logic and so we pulled into the parking lot of the large aquarium on the property. We toured that facility for about an hour and enjoyed seeing the various fish and other sea animals on display. The three of us got a number of funny looks from other tourists, in particular the apparently retired ones but I just flashed them my very best ‘shit-eatin’ grin!

After the aquarium, we took a walk through the outdoor museum and looked at several of the boats. We stopped for Irish coffees at a tavern there and then toured the L.A. Dunton, a sailing schooner just across the dock from the tavern. The other boat we toured was much larger, an iron hulled, full rigged sailing ship built in Copenhagen in 1882, the Joseph Conrad. Amy’s sexuality is growing by leaps and bounds for when we were on deck looking across the water, she was admiring the rigging and said, “I wonder if all this rope is used for sailing?” Rita and I both grinned wickedly. I had a little secret in store for Amy later and yes, it involved rope.

Soon we were hungry and hopped in the car for the five minute drive to the Mystic Pizza joint where we shared two pies, one with peppers and onions and one with black olives and sausage and a side order of ‘red hots’ – long Italian hot peppers fried and soaked in spicy olive oil. We joked about what mischief the spicy hot oil on our fingers and lips might wreak on sensitive genital tissues later. Over lunch we talked about every subject under the sun and laughed and played like honeymooners – which in some ways we truly were.

We boxed the leftovers to nibble on for our trip back north later and drove to the inn. The girls were nervous about the three of us arriving at the front desk together and so Amy and I checked in while Rita waited in the car and once in the room I called her cell phone with the room number for her to join us. The room was pretty and the bed, a huge iron structure in keeping with the nautical theme of the place and Amy pulled down the covers. I opened the overnight bag I[‘d brought in and places a blindfold on Amy’s smiling face. I began kissing and undressing her.

LuxuryDoll_TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuxuryDoll_TS

When Amy was naked I gently nudged her to the bed and lay her down.

“Don’t move,” I told her and she smiled under the blindfold. From my overnight bag I withdrew four lengths of extremely soft rope and began tying Amy spread eagle to the bed. The moment she felt the ropes touch her skin, Amy took a sharp breath and her nipples perked, like periscopes rising. Because I wasn’t quite sure how Amy was going to take to being tied, I did two things. “Your safety word is pizza,” I told her and I made the loops at her wrists and ankles loose enough that she easily could slip out of them if she felt afraid. That way, Amy was only as tied as she chose to be. I imagine my concerns were not well founded as Amy taunted me the whole time I tied her.

“You going to do things to me Dan?”

“Naughty things?”

“You and Rita both?”

“What will you do to me, make me dirty, a slut – a strumpet - for you and Rita to enjoy as you see fit?”

I liked Amy’s use of the very old term ‘strumpet’ for it was well in keeping with the décor of the inn and of the town it resided in.

One look at Amy’s swollen vagina and I knew that foreplay was the last thing on her mind. A soft knock on the door announced Rita’s arrival and a broad smile spread beneath her wide eyes when she feasted those eyes on Amy’s trimmed pussy spread open before us. “My turn,” I reminded her as the two of us quickly stripped and I jammed my overheated cock balls-deep into a hot, wet Amy all in one push. I began giving Amy the fuck I wanted to deliver the whole time we drove south this morning. “Shall we fantasize that I’m the pizza delivery guy?” I taunted Amy.

“No, you’re the captain of that sailing ship with all the rigging and I’m tied to your rigging being punished for falling asleep while on watch!” Amy’s last words were muffled and I saw that it was because Rita could wait no longer and was kissing her deeply. Don’t ask me why but the sight of those two lovely women kissing sent me right over the edge like someone going over Niagara Falls in a barrel! My hips found a force and rhythm of their own and in no time flat I was fucking my damnedest and beginning to cum. The sperm just came flooding out of me and I couldn’t stop myself as it filled Amy’s cervix to the brim with creamy white goo. Her sweet pussy was a mess but just as I rolled off Amy to find other ways to make her cum, Rita was right there stuffing a double ended flexible dildo into Amy and then into herself.

“Put your cock in my mouth,” Amy said, as Rita began hunkering down to fuck them both into sweet oblivion. My cock was only more soft than hard when Amy began sucking and slurping on it like a Chinese girl slurping noodles from a bowl! The intenseness of Amy’s suckling combined with the hypersensitivity in a cock that had just ejaculated was maddening and I hung on for dear life. The effect was dizzying, as though centrifugal force would toss me from the earth’s surface and off into the cosmos. With Amy’s head turned so she cold suck my dick and Rita kneeling nearly vertical to pummel Amy’s pussy with the double header, it was Rita’s turn to talk dirty and she didn’t disappoint. The girl can cuss like a south Boston stevedore with his dick caught in his zipper!

The fact that two vaginas were being filled allowed wide latitude for taunts and Rita covered all the bases. Sometimes she taunted about fucking Amy and sometimes about Amy fucking her. Just as I was getting hard enough to think I might cum in Amy’s mouth she turned her head to focus more completely on Rita. I don’t mind stroking my own cock you understand, but not when there’s a gorgeous lady there to do it for me so I eased Amy’s left hand out of the restraints and placed it on my shaft. She began stroking me grandly while literally begging Rita to fuck her harder.

“I’m almost there!” called Rita.

“Me too, please, just a bit more,” Amy hissed through clenched teeth, her hand tightening on my bursting cock. I wanted to kiss Amy but didn’t want to distract her from her approaching cum with Rita so I held back. About the time these two women started humping and screaming uncontrollably, my own cock exploded with sperm that shot all over Amy’s face. I’d never given a woman a facial before and hadn’t really planned on it this time but there it was and Amy was awash in man-yams! She was so focused on Rita that I don’t think she noticed and she kept right on humping as the two women wound down. I went into the bathroom to get a warm wet washcloth and towel to clean up Amy’s sweet face while Rita withdrew the huge silicone toy from her pussy and from Amy’s. The lube and their ejaculate had lathered to the point where it looked like frothy white foam on the toy.

Over the next two hours, the three of us explored just about every possible act of sex and sexuality leaving us nearly exhausted. On the ride home, the girls again shared the back seat but this time they simply held each other close, their lust sated. For now…

Published 
Written by Mobius_NR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments