Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Friends at the Beach (Part II - Jen's perspective)

"Jen takes a particular interest in our new friends."

46
13 Comments 13
20.1k Views 20.1k
3.8k words 3.8k words
This is continued from Part I of “New Friends at the Beach.” The reader will have a better perspective by reading Part I first. Hope you enjoy!

The evening had turned out in unsuspected fashion. Brad, my handsome and sexy husband, and I had arrived at our beach home earlier in the day and had planned a nice evening at our favorite restaurant. I love spending alone time with my hubby. He is everything I have ever wanted and I love dressing sexy for him on evenings like this. I had bought a new little black dress that plunged just enough in the front and stopped mid-thigh to give him something to stir his thoughts over dinner. The sheer bra and tiny g-string I wore underneath made me feel sexy, and I knew the effect it had on Brad.

The evening was beautiful and made even more enjoyable when we made friends with another couple at the table next to ours. Kurt and Alexia were a very sexy couple, and we joined them for drinks after dinner at a new bar nearby on the beach. Alexia was a stunning blond, slender and tall, and she oozed sex appeal. Kurt was tall and athletic with one of those smiles that makes a woman feel warm all over. We enjoyed a few drinks, and despite my growing desire to get my husband home for some private fun, I found myself inviting Kurt and Alexia to our place to continue enjoying their company.

We love spending as much time as possible near the ocean, so after the short drive home we grabbed some drinks and walked down to the beach and sat around a small table we have there. The night was beautiful and warm, but it was incredibly dark. So dark that it was difficult to see each other as we sat there enjoying our new friends.

As the drinks flowed, everyone’s inhibitions gradually gave way. At one point I found myself thinking about Kurt’s smile and how his lips would feel on me. I quickly broke free from the thought, “Where did that come from?” I mused. Still, the thought lingered.

A while later, I felt Kurt’s hand brush against my thigh and then he shifted in his chair so that his leg was lightly touching mine. Was it inadvertent? I mean, it was pitch black and it would be easy to accidentally nudge each other in the dark given the small table, but he kept his leg against mine. I made no effort to withdraw, instead I found myself pressing back against him slightly. It was such an insignificant movement, but a warm flush surged over me as I again thought of Kurt’s smile and his lips.

“Get a grip,” I thought, and quickly stood up, “Let’s go for a swim. The night is beautiful and I love the feeling of being in the pool at night.”

That statement was true, but what I really needed was a plunge in the water to clear my head! Arriving at the pool, I quickly slipped the straps of my dress off my shoulders, slid the material over my hips, stepped out of my heels and, clad in my g-string and sheer bra, dove under water. Our guests had declined my earlier offer of swimsuits since it was so dark, and Alexia was quickly in the water after me.

The guys, on the other hand, had a little more work to do to get undressed. I could see each of their silhouettes as they shed their clothes. Both were about the same height, but I could easily tell them apart. Brad is muscular and lean with rippling abs and a sexy tight butt. Kurt had a slightly larger build and I took note of his powerful chest and muscular profile when he removed his shirt.

Alexia sped them up a bit when she teased them by removing her bra and panties from underwater and tossing them at their feet. Both Brad and Kurt wasted no time in getting completely naked and diving in. I followed suit, removing the sexy lingerie I had put on earlier for my husband’s pleasure. It was incredibly dark, after all, and the most we could do was make out each other’s silhouette.

As we floated there in the dark, I couldn’t shake the feeling of being electrified by the fact that this other sexy man was standing in our pool naked and only a couple feet away from me. Sure, my husband and Kurt’s wife were also there, but the excitement I felt just being near him was startling. I found myself wishing it was not so incredibly dark. I wanted to see his naked body, but what I really wanted was for him to see me naked and to want me! What was happening to me?! I love Brad and crave everything about him. Never in a million years did I think I could desire another man. Yet, here I was wanting to feel Kurt’s eyes on me, to feel his hands on my naked body, and his lips…

The conversation continued very suggestively as I tried to calm my little fantasy, then one of the guys made some sexist remark that caused both Alexia and me to begin splashing them. Brad was closer to Alexia, and he grabbed her from behind and pinned her arms down. Kurt dove under water, grabbed me around the waist and hoisted me over his shoulder. Struggling and thrashing, I demanded that he put me down. He eventually obeyed, slowly easing me off his shoulder and over his chest. I gasped as my breasts slid over his muscular torso, his hands cradling my bare ass and setting me down just inches in front of him. As my feet found the pool floor, my hands came to rest against his strong chest, my naked body nearly touching his. I was shaking and breathless as his strong hands gripped my hips and held me there.

I was vaguely aware that Brad and Alexia were similarly engaged only about ten feet away, but I couldn’t really see them very well other than to recognize that Alexia’s naked ass was most definitely pressed back against my husband’s manhood, but I didn’t even care! The combination of alcohol, the darkness, and the undeniable attraction I felt for Kurt all had me locked in a trance. The feeling of his hands firmly holding my hips and the definition of his pecs under my hands had me lusting for more.

Kurt held me there, so close, as my hands tentatively slid over his strong chest and down his sides to his hips. It was too dark to see anything under water, but I could feel his erection against my leg, growing between us. Was Brad noticing this? Could he even see what was happening in the dark? Stealing a quick glance in their direction, two things became clear. First, I couldn’t begin to make out where Brad stopped and Alexia began; and second, I doubted that Brad could tell what I was doing with Kurt, even if he tried.

Returning my attention to Kurt, I could now feel his full erection between us and pressing against me. It was dizzying, being held in the dark by another man, completely naked, his hands so provocatively holding my slender hips, my breasts nearly touching his chest, feeling his arousal. Without even thinking, my hands moved over his firm abs and sliding down lower, I found the base of his cock and wrapping both hands around it, began stroking him.

The feeling of another man’s cock in my hand, my fingers running the length of his shaft was so incredibly erotic, and the head of his cock was so large that it filled the palm of my hand. My gawd, it was so big! I honestly don’t know how long we remained like this, stroking him, squeezing him, feeling his shaft lengthen and harden, rising up between us, my hand gliding up and down his shaft.

I could feel his hands massaging my hips, then moving around to cup my ass and pull my hips closer. Below the surface of the pool, the base of his shaft pressed against my pussy. As I wrapped one leg around his thigh, my soft folds parted under water and I pressed my hips into him, delirious with desire.

This was all so wrong, so forbidden, yet so incredibly sexy, and it felt so good. My hands were gliding up and down Kurt’s cock, while I was grinding my pussy lips against the base of his hard pole. I could feel my sensitive bud pressing against his hard shaft, and I wanted more. One of his hands had drifted up to massage my breasts, his fingers rolling my sensitive nipples between them. I probably would have let him fuck me right there in the pool if he wanted to. I was out of my mind at that moment.

Somehow, the spell lifted and we all sort of uncoupled and drifted back together, the darkness concealing the extent of our indiscretions. I knew that Brad had been tightly pressed against Alexia, and who knew what else had happened under water, but I couldn’t blame him given where my hands had been. Besides, my pussy still throbbed at the memory of Kurt’s hard cock pressed against it just brief seconds earlier.

Kurt remained close to me as we rejoined my husband and Alexia, and his hand would stray periodically to caress my leg or my back under water, always finishing with his hand gliding over the curve of my ass. In the dark, there was no way that Brad could know. Either that or he didn’t mind. After all, Brad was still standing very close to Alexia, and even in the dark I could tell that Alexia was discreetly moving her hand under water.

After a few minutes, Kurt asked if someone could show him the way to a bathroom. I volunteered as the house was locked and announcing that I could also use the ladies’ room. With that, Kurt and I exited the pool, dried off, wrapped some towels around us and headed up the path to our house.

I walked quickly, not waiting for Kurt. It was fairly certain that leaving Alexia alone, wet and naked in the pool with my husband would result in the inevitable, but I was so aroused and wanted to feel Kurt’s strong arms around me that I didn’t even care. As I reached the door and punched in the code, Kurt caught up and followed me inside.

As soon as the door closed behind us and before I could turn around to face him, Kurt pulled me close. Leaning back in to him, I closed my eyes. He placed his hands softly on my shoulders, then slowly loosened the towel I had wrapped around me and let it fall to the floor.

TenessyStone
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TenessyStone

I felt his arms pull me into him, his warm breath, then his warm lips on my neck, and the feel of his hardness pressing against me from behind. I reached up grabbing the back of his head and pulled his lips against my neck. His lips and tongue felt heavenly as he ran them over my shoulders and neck, pulling little sections of my soft skin between his lips with each warm kiss.

Kurt’s hands had been gently tracing my curves as his lips caressed my shoulders and neck. His touch was firm but gentle, pausing each time when I sighed or gasped to allow me to enjoy the moment longer. He was driving me wild with his lips and now his hands were sliding over my hips and thighs to my soft, freshly waxed pussy. He murmured into my neck as he felt the silky smoothness of the outer lips, teasing me for agonizing minutes as he massaged my soft outer folds. I gasped when his fingers finally parted my swollen lips just barely inside me. He slid softly up and down my wet slit, and my knees grew weak from his touch as I spread my legs apart slightly to open myself to him. His fingers gradually slid deeper, feeling my arousal, coating his fingers with my juices.

I felt so vulnerable standing there naked, his hands anywhere and everywhere on my body, wanting him to ravage every inch of me, aching to feel him pulsing inside me. I was on fire. I knew I should stop this, but I was incapable. Finally, I turned in his arms and reaching down, released the towel still wrapped around Kurt’s waist, removing the last obstacle separating our naked bodies. As the towel slid to the floor, I again took his cock in my hands and looked down to see my prize for the first time.

Oh…..my…..gawd! I gasped as I saw what I had earlier held in my hands in the pool. While not as long or quite as thick as Brad, the head of Kurt’s cock was simply huge. My hand glided up the curving slope of his hard shaft and softly circled the smooth, firm skin of his taut helmet. I closed my hand around it and the feeling of it completely filling the palm of my hand was unreal, my head spinning as I imagined how it would feel inside me.

As if reading my mind, Kurt pressed me against the wall of our foyer and with his hands supporting my ass, he lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and guided his pulsing cock to the entrance of my soft pussy. Releasing my grip on his shaft and wrapping my arms around his neck, I whispered into Kurt’s ear, “baby, please fuck me,” and he gently lowered me around him. I felt the pressure as the enormous head of his cock strained to penetrate my anxious cunt. Not wanting to wait a second longer to feel him inside me, I breathlessly panted “Push it in me, I need to feel you inside me. Please baby, fuck my pussy!” Kurt needed no more encouragement as he pulled me down around him forcing his way deep inside me.

I felt so full as Kurt held me there for a few moments, allowing my pussy to adjust to the abrupt penetration. I felt like a toy in his hands as he held me pressed against the wall, impaled on his enormous prick. Pulling his head against my breasts, he took each of my perky tits in his mouth, swirling his tongue around my sensitive nipples. I shuddered as he nipped at them lightly with his teeth then swirled his tongue over them. His lips felt so good, and then he began to raise and lower me around his cock.

I could feel every inch of his enormous head as it slid up and down inside my tight pussy. Each time he lowered me, his cock penetrated deeper until I could feel his entire length buried inside me. I pressed myself down around him, rotating my hips to feel his glorious cock move and fill me full, then he would lift me up and slowly lower me again. He fucked me slowly like this over and over until our bodies were glistening with sweat. I wrapped my arms tight around his head, pressing myself into him, my cunt literally dripping as he surged in and out of my tight canal.

The feeling of another man’s cock pulsing inside my pussy was surreal. This couldn’t really be happening. I was letting another man fuck me in our beach house, his hands gripping my ass and repeatedly driving his cock deep inside me. Feeling so turned on, I grabbed his hair and begged him to fuck me harder. Kurt backed away from the wall and carried me into the sitting room several paces away. He gently lowered me to the soft carpet and laid me on my back, my pussy still wrapped around his stiff rod.

Pushing my legs up over my head and holding them there, Kurt began working his cock in and out of me with increasing vigor. I rolled my head back and savored the sensation of his forbidden cock piling in and out of my pussy, over and over. With my legs held up in the air, the head of his cock was brushing deliciously against my g-spot, and each pass drove me wild with anticipation. The feeling started to build deep within me. It grew and spread until I began wildly bucking, gripping his hips tightly, and I felt my pussy spasm with the most intense waves of pleasure, releasing a flood as I came hard around Kurt’s cock.

He slowed his pace and then held himself deep inside me for a few minutes to allow me to come down from the high of my orgasm. When he could tell that I had recovered, he moved up higher over me, pressing his strong hands on my shoulders, and holding me in place once again began to pump his cock in and out of my pussy.

I was his fuck doll. He owned me at this moment. I was powerless to move as he pressed me against the plush carpet. My pussy was a slave to his wants and needs. His powerful thrusts filling me so full. My gasps and light cries urging him to pound my pussy harder. My much smaller, slender body being used so completely by this man I had just met a few hours earlier.

As Kurt continued to fuck me, I wrapped my legs around his back, my heels spurring him into me, my hips spread wide pulling him even deeper. I felt even more full as he moved deeper inside me, and I strained my neck to watch his cock penetrate my wide open slit and slide deep into my cunt. Again and again, his hips hammered up and down, driving his cock in and out of me.

I looked into his eyes and begged him to fill my pussy full of his cum, and that was more than he could take. With two more thrusts, he swelled and burying himself deep inside me, shot torrent after torrent of thick cum into my pussy. I could feel each burst as he came deep inside me, and I squeezed myself around him to milk every last drop. It felt so deliciously decadent for this strange man’s cum to be flooding my pussy and mixing with my juices. I felt like such a slut at that moment, and so very turned on.

Kurt leaned back on his heels, remaining just inside me, gently moving in and out. I could feel his cum dripping out of me and I leaned up on my elbows to watch his delicious shaft embedded between my lips. His hands glided over my body and he leaned back, allowing his cock to slide out of my pussy for the first time since he had entered me up against the wall in the foyer. Even though he had fucked me so completely for what must have been nearly an hour, I wanted more. I stood up pulling him to the sofa a few feet away, his cum leaking out between my swollen lips and dripping down my legs. Pressing him down on the sofa, I got down on my knees between his legs and took his partially soft cock inside my mouth.

I made love to Kurt’s cock with my pretty lips. He was still sensitive, so I moved over him gently, my tongue sliding up and down his shaft as I looked up at him. Taking his balls inside my mouth, one by one I sucked gently on them, then ran my soft tongue slowly up the underside of his shaft, sucking gently on the soft skin, then lightly over the head of his cock. Each time I passed over the tip of his cock, I would tickle the little slit on his head with my tongue, bringing moans from Kurt.

After a few minutes of this attention, Kurt was nearly at full mast. I took the massive head of his cock between my soft lips and rolled my tongue around his firm flesh. It felt so dirty sucking this man’s cock, but I wanted to feel his shaft sliding deep inside my mouth and down my throat. I began pulling him deeper, feeling his cock fill my mouth. Keeping my eyes on him the entire time, I periodically released him and told him how much I loved his hard cock in my mouth and how much I wanted him to fill my mouth with his cum.

Kurt reached behind my head and grabbed a handful of my hair in one hand. With a firm grip on my head, he pressed his cock deeper into my throat. I gagged at first, then relaxed my throat and took him deeper, swallowing around his cock as I felt him fill my throat. Moving up to my hands and knees to get a better angle, I devoured Kurt’s cock. I took him down my throat, saliva streaming from my mouth around him, his hand gripping my head and forcing me to take his cock deeper with each thrust. Over and over, I pulled him as deep as I could until I couldn’t take any more then released him, gasping for breath, only to swallow his delicious cock again.

I know he was turned on at the depraved sight of me on all fours, my hair knotted in his hands, cum dripping out of the swollen pussy he had just fucked, doing my best to swallow his cock. He pulled my hair harder, making me wince, and told me to suck his cock deeper. I pulled him in as deep as I could bear. With his cock lodged down my throat, he unleashed spurt after spurt of his cum. I felt it hit the back of my throat and I swallowed every silky drop. It was so nasty, and I was so turned on that I immediately climaxed again, collapsing on the rug at his feet.

The last thing I remembered was Kurt lifting me up to lay beside him on the sofa. With his arms around me and his chest pressed against my back I fell asleep, completely exhausted and spent, but so satisfied and sexually fulfilled.

To be continued
Published 
Written by InTooDeep
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments