Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One more time

"My friend gets into my wife's pants again."

11
2 Comments 2
14.3k Views 14.3k
721 words 721 words

It had been some time since Ken and Louie had had sex together. At least five or six years. Ken had gotten a new girlfriend and she liked the Honky Tonks, so he had quit fucking Louie and had Ruth move into the house with him.

 

We had moved back into our trailer house and moved into a trailer park. I bought a lot in the area and we had moved a new mobile home on it.

 

We had three kids by then, a girl and two boys, so were just a regular family. Ken still stopped by once in awhile and we still did jobs together.

 

I noticed that he seemed to be coming by more often then he used to and after talking to him, he told me that he wasn't having a very good sex life with his wife, as she didn't put out as much as she used to and hardly ever gave him a blow job.

 

Well that would make anyone feel bad if you were used to getting all those things, pretty regular as I was, as Louie loved sex as much as I did.

 

He told me he really missed fucking Louie and he was sorry he ever had hooked up with Ruth, as she wasn't as good at fucking and sucking as my wife was.

 

I never had said anything to Louie about what he had said, but noticed how happy she was when he showed up.

 

One day he showed up, as we were getting ready to go to my aunt's 89th birthday party. Louie wasn't going to go as it was one of those family things that me and the kids had to go to.

 

She told me that she would keep Kenny occupied while we were gone. As he was in the other room, I told her that he had the 'hots' for her.

 

She acted surprised when I told her that, so I told her that I would mind if she fooled around with him while we were gone.

 

She asked me what I meant by 'fooling around'. I told her, “You know, making out, hugging and kissing, feeling each other up.”

 

"You don't mind us doing that?" she asked me.

 

"No, I think Ken wants to fuck you," I answered.

 

"You, want me to fuck him?” she said.

 

"If you want, I wouldn't mind him fucking you.

ExperiencedAlana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ExperiencedAlana

As a matter of fact, I'd love for him to fuck you."

 

"Would you like to fuck him?" I asked.

 

"Well, maybe if you didn't mind," she said.

 

"Do you want me to tell him, that I wouldn't mind if you guys fooled around a little?"

 

"If you want to," she said.

 

I went out into the front room where Ken was sitting and told him, that if he played around with Louie that he would be able to get into her pants, as she'd said she wouldn't mind fucking him, if I didn't care. I told him, that he could do anything with her, whenever he wanted as I wanted him and her to start fucking again. I also told him that he should have her naked in bed with in a half hour after we left if he played his cards right.

 

He was very agreeable to what I had told him.

 

The kids and I went and got into the car and took off to the party.

 

After being at my Aunt's place for about an hour, I decided to give the wife a call and see what she was doing.

 

She answered the phone and I asked her what she was doing and she told me she had gone to bed.

 

“Oh,” I said, “did Ken leave?”

 

“No," she said.

 

“Are you naked?” I asked.

 

“Yes,” she said.

 

“Is Ken naked?”

 

“Yes,” she replied.

 

“Let me talk to Ken,” I told her.

 

“Yes,” Ken said.

 

“Did, it take a half hour to get her into bed?” I asked.

 

“I don't think you were out of the driveway, when we were in bed. Boy, is she hot and horny. We're going to fuck all day,” he told me.

 

“Okay, I'll call before we leave, so have a good time.” After telling him that, I hung up, as I knew I'd have some great fucking when I got home.

 

Published 
Written by emersonbosworth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments