Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Stories: Field Work Visit

"I visit my future wife while she’s away on field work and find out her roommate likes to watch"

19
4 Comments 4
16.9k Views 16.9k
4.3k words 4.3k words
Sheri was going to school to be a therapist. As part ofthis, she had to perform two sessions of field work during the summers. Her first field work assignment was between her junior and senior year. She and a friend of hers from school, Trish, got assigned to the same rehab facility about 45 minutes from our home town. As part of their field work, they were allowed to share a dorm room at a nearby college as opposed to having to pay for an apartment.

I was working that summer at a department store trying to pay my way through college. Sheri would be gone for 10 weeks. I would drive up to see her at least once a week when I had a day off, but because of both of our schedules I usually couldn’t stay the night. We talked a lot about how frustrated we were both getting. We would fool around when we got the chance, but we both wanted more.

One night, just before I was getting ready to drive back, she told me that she and Trish would often talk about sex. She said Trish was missing her boyfriend as much as Sheri was missing me. Sheri told Trish about her experiences with other women, but Trish didn’t feel comfortable having sex with Sheri. She felt it would be cheating on her boyfriend.

Sheri told me that one night, she was telling Trish about a particular night that Sheri and I had and Trish started touching herself. She asked Sheri to keep telling her more and more details until she took her clothes off and started fingering herself on the bed. Sheri told me she got so turned on that she started fingering herself too, but not like Trish. Trish made herself cum listening to Sheri’s story.

About half way through her field work, I made arrangements to get a Sunday off from work so I could drive down Saturday after work and stay the night. Sheri told me that she had initially asked Trish to go home for the weekend, but it turned out that she was asked to cover some hours at the rehab facility and couldn’t leave. Trish assured Sheri that she wouldn’t get in our way and to pretend that she wasn’t even there.

On Saturday, I got off from work at about five. I arrived at the dorm a little before six.

I knocked on the door and I could hear Sheri running to open it. She opened the door wearing nothing but a very skimpy robe that was barely closed. Sheri grabbed me, pulled me in the door, and let it slam behind me.

She pushed me against the wall and said, “Trish is off work at seven. We don’t have much time.”

She ripped off her robe exposing her perfect body. Sheri franticly started to undress me, pulling at my belt and unbuttoning my pants.

“Come on,” she said as she finally got my zipper undone.

She led me to the bedroom and I quickly got my clothes off. Sheri walked with purpose to the bed. She took a small bottle of baby lotion from the night stand, poured some on her fingers, and spread it across her glistening pussy. She knelt on the bed in front of me, inviting me to take her from behind.

I didn’t need any help to take the hint. I walked up behind her, grabbed her hips, and pushed myself inside of her.

She groaned with pleasure as my full length slipped into her opening. We started slow, sensual. That didn’t last long. Within a few seconds, Sheri increased the pace and started pushing herself onto me harder.

“Fuck me baby,” she whispered as I ran my hands up her naked back.

I grabbed her hips harder and then thrust myself into her as hard as I could.

“Oh, yes,” she sighed.

I started fucking her faster and faster until her moans became short screams. She reached her hand down and started fingering her clit as I continued penetrating her deeply.

I could feel the pressure building up already and said, “It’s been too long baby, I’m not gonna last much longer.”

“Harder baby, harder,” she replied. “Fuck me as long as you can.”

She started slamming herself against me, her ass making a slapping sound each time it pounded against my legs. I could feel her fingers against my balls as she continued fingering herself.

“I’m gonna cum baby,” I grunted. “Now baby, I’m gonna cum!”

She quickly pulled herself off of me and rolled over on the bed. She squeezed her tits together and motioned for me to tit fuck her.

I quickly climbed on top of her and pushed my cock between her gorgeous breasts. I pushed against her as she wrapped her fingers around my head as it penetrated her tits.

“Hold out as long as you can,” she pleaded. “I want to feel it all. Shoot it all over me.”

I could feel my balls ready to explode and stopped pushing against her. She wrapped both hands around my dick and squeezed as tight as she could. With that, a thick rope of cum shot from cock and fell onto her body.

“Yes, baby,” she sighed.

Two more huge loads of cum sprang from my manhood covering her massive breasts. She started slowly jerking me off to get the remaining cum from my rod.

When I finally looked down to see my work, I saw my gorgeous girlfriend covered from mouth to belly button with my juice.

“Well I can’t leave you out now can I?” I said.

I pushed down to kneel on the floor and feverishly started licking her pussy. I found the spot on her clit that drives her wild and went to work. The faster I licked, the louder she got.

I felt her hands grasp the hair on the back of my head and push me harder into her flower. I felt her body start to quiver and I knew it wouldn’t be long. I took two of my fingers and slid them inside her pussy while I continue to probe her with my tongue. She screamed and panted as her orgasm took her body over. Her hands left my head to pinch her nipples, sending her to a whole new level.

Once Sheri had finished, she grabbed me and said, “We need to take a very quick shower before Trish gets home.”

She led me to the bathroom and started a warm shower. We both climbed in and started kissing under the spray of water. I continued down her neck until my lips found her nipples. I started to lick and bite her nipples softly when she pulled my lips back to her mouth.

“We can’t now. She’ll be home soon,” she sadly said. “It’s a long night, plenty more to come.”

We finished washing each other off then exited the shower. We both quickly got dressed just as we heard the door start to open.

Trish walked in wearing her scrubs from work. Trish was tall, almost six feet. She kept her light brown hair cut short. She had big, bright green eyes and nice smile. What Trish lacked in the breast area was surely made up for in the ass and legs region. Her ass was fantastic. She ran a few miles per day, so her legs were not only long, but toned and tight. Even in her scrubs, which are not the most flattering thing in the world, you could tell her body was fantastic.

“Hey George,” Trish said as she came into the room.

She came over and gave me a hug. My dick was still rock hard and she could definitely tell. As she broke our hug, she glanced down and smiled. She said something to Sheri as she walked by and went into the bedroom.

Sheri and I went to the living room and sat on the couch. We talked about what we’d do that night and made other small talk until Trish returned from the bedroom.

When Trish emerged, she was wearing very tight and very short shorts and a tank top. Her legs looked amazing. She walked by us to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, and bent down to look inside.

From the angle I was sitting, I could tell that Trish wasn’t wearing any panties. Sheri caught me checking out Trish’s ass. She leaned over, slid her hand up my leg and grabbed my cock through my pants.

“She does have an amazing ass, doesn’t she?” she whispered in my ear.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the tight grasp she had around me. She let go and quickly moved her hand away, which signaled to me that Trish was moving again.

“You guys up for a pizza?” Trish asked. “On me…”

We agreed, I grabbed my keys, and we headed out the door.

We all went to a small shopping center near the dorms. Sheri suggested we get a movie to watch and Trish said she was going to the liquor store to get a couple things.

We picked up our provisions and headed back to the dorms. When we got back, Trish reveled she bought a bottle of vodka and a bottle of Jack Daniels. I knew Sheri was a lightweight when it came to alcohol, one drink would have her flying. I had no idea how Trish handled her liquor, but I certainly wanted to find out.

I was nominated the bartender for the night. The girls were drinking vodka and cranberry and I was enjoying Jack and cokes. We sat around drinking, eating, and watching the movie we picked up at the video store. As I predicted, Sheri was pretty much drunk after two drinks and Trish wasn’t far behind.

When a sex scene, and actually a pretty good one, came on the screen, the room got very quiet. After only a few seconds, I found Sheri pressing herself against my and running her hand up and down my leg. When her hand finally rose up between my legs and gripped my cock through my pants, I was surprised to find Trish intently watching.

Sheri unzipped my fly and wiggled her hand inside my pants. She started trailing her finger tips from the base of cock to my head and back again. Sheri looked back at Trish, who was rubbing her legs and staring at Sheri’s hand stroking my dick.

I wanted Sheri to just rip my cock out and get to work, but the scene ended and everyone composed themselves.

“I’m gonna give you two some alone time,” Trish said as she got up from the chair.

“You don’t have to go,” Sheri said. “We talked about this, I don’t mind if you want to watch.”

Trish stopped and thought about it for a second, “I don’t know. I just don’t think I’d be comfortable.”

“I know you miss Roy and you’re not going to get to see him for a while,” Sheri pleaded. “I promise you’ll enjoy it.”

Trish stopped again and thought about it even longer. “No, I can’t. You two have fun.”

“OK. We won’t come in until we’re ready to go to sleep,” Sheri replied.

“Goodnight,” Trish said.

“Goodnight,” Sheri and I responded.

Trish walked into the bedroom and closed the door behind her.

Sheri wasted no time. She ripped her shirt off and quickly took off her bra. Her magnificent breasts now stared me in the face begging to be kissed. I took her nipple into my mouth and sucked her gently. Sheri moaned with delight as I continued suckling her breasts.

I reached my hand down and started to tug at her sweatpants and panties all at once. I pushed them off and Sheri kicked them the rest of the way down. I pressed my fingers against her pussy sending her into a tizzy. She moaned loudly now and she laid back on the couch so I could continue.

I slid down between her legs and pressed my mouth against her dripping cunt. I licked her and pushed my tongue inside of her. I reached my hands up and caressed her breasts as I fucked her with my tongue.

“Make me cum baby,” Sheri said through strained breath.

I pushed two fingers into her opening and went to work on her clit with my tongue.

“Yes, yes, yes,” she screamed. “Fuck me!”

I felt her body start quiver and I knew she was close.

SophieJoones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieJoones

I pushed my fingers in as deep as I could get them and left them inside of her. I focused all my attention on her clit. She start bucking her hips a few moments later. She grabbed her tits and starting squeezing and pulling at her nipples.

“Oh, I’m gonna cum, oh, oh,” she yelled. “Fuuuuucccck!!!! Oh, oh, oh!!”

With that her orgasm took over. She screamed and panted as I slowed the pace and let her enjoy the feeling. I pulled my fingers from her slowly and sucked on her pussy lips gently while her body continued to convulse.

I watched her lie there, caressing her own body for a few seconds.

“You’re so beautiful,” I whispered to her.

She let out a long sigh and said, “I love you.”

I crawled on top of her and gave her a long kiss. I laid my head on her breasts and enjoyed the feeling of her hands running through my hair.

A few minutes of silence passed when Sheri reached for my chin and pulled me close to her. We kissed again. She reached down and started to unzip my jeans.

“Get undressed baby,” she whispered to me.

I took my shirt off as she fiddled with the zipper on my pants. I stood in front of her, naked, for a moment then she motioned for me to sit on the couch. She crawled her body over mine, pressing her breasts against my chest, stomach, and brushing against my dick as she slid to the floor. She spread my legs and knelt between them.

She started to kiss and lick my cock which stood firmly at attention. The warmth of her mouth felt incredible and she took me into her mouth. She paused momentarily as she heard a noise. I paid little attention to the pause, but Sheri was smiling when I looked down at her.

Sheri continued sucking me as I laid back to enjoy the sensation. She playfully licked my shaft from bottom to top, lightly biting the head as she reached it. I started to moan softly as she continued.

I looked down at her, my dick deep in her mouth, and she winked at me in return. It was so sexy having her peer back at me as she blew me.

She moved her hand up her body, squeezing her breasts as she passed them. Sheri wrapped her hand around my manhood and starting jerking me into her mouth. Her pace quickened as did my breathing. She gripped tighter, pulling me deeper into her mouth until she forced my full length into her throat.

She pulled me from her mouth and whispered, “Don’t cum yet baby.”

Sheri rose to her feet and straddled me, pressing her soaken pussy against my dick. She put her breasts against my mouth and I met her nipple with my tongue. She started grinding her cunt against my cock as I licked and kissed her nipple.

I looked up at her and noticed she was looking toward the bedroom. She closed her eyes as my dick penetrated her and groaned as her body found its resting place. I glanced over and noticed the bedroom door was slightly cracked open. I couldn’t see from my vantage point, but I could only assume Trish was watching through the open door.

Sheri started riding me, pulling my cock almost completely out of her then sliding back down until my full length was inside of her. Her hand found the back of my head keeping my lips in place on her tits.

We increased the pace and Sheri started to pant with each thrust. I heard the door creak open more and Sheri’s head whipped around to catch a glimpse. She cooed with passion as I can only assume she liked what she saw. She pulled her hand from behind my head and placed it gently on my chin, pushing my head to turn and look.

In the doorway, Trish was standing against the wall watching us. Her hand was down the front of her shorts, clearly pleasuring her own pussy as she watched Sheri fuck me.

“She’s beautiful isn’t she?” she asked me.

“No one is more beautiful than you,” I whispered back to her. “I know you love being watched.”

“Let’s go get in bed so Trish can have a better view,” Sheri said.

Trish nodded her head in approval and Sheri and I got up from the couch.

As we walked to the bedroom slowly, Sheri said, “Maybe we’ll get lucky tonight and Trish will decide to join us. I’ve had dreams about fucking her.”

I looked back at her with a surprised look on my face and responded, “You’re so dirty sometimes…and I love it.”

As we got into the bedroom, we found Trish had turned on a small table lamp and threw a towel over it to soften the light. She was lying in bed, completely naked, inviting us to inspect her body.

Sheri motioned for me to sit on her bed and slowly approached Trish. Trish was sweating, so she was clearly working herself over before we came in. When Sheri reached Trish’s bed, Trish looked up at her with a glimmer of fear in her eyes.

Sheri licked her fingers and placed them on Trish’s wet pussy before she could object. Trish’s eyes rolled to the back of her head and she arched her back to enjoy Sheri’s fingers. Sheri wasted no time trying to get Trish to play with us. She slid one finger into Trish’s cunt and used her thumb to massage her clit.

We had invited another woman to be with us a few times at this point, but it was never like this. Seeing Sheri be the aggressor really turned me on and without even realizing I started stroking my cock. Trish moaned in pleasure as she turned her eyes toward me. She looked into my eyes first, but quickly started watching me jerk off over the action.

Sheri leaned in to kiss Trish, but Trish wouldn’t let her. Trying to push to the next level, Sheri quickly repositioned and placed her soft, subtle lips on Trish’s nipples. More moans of pleasure escaped from Trish’s mouth.

After a few more moments, Trish reached down and moved Sheri’s hand from her pussy.

“It feels amazing Sheri, but we have to stop. I don’t want to cheat on Roy,” she said quietly.

“He never has to know,” Sheri replied.

“I’ll know,” Trish said pushing Sheri away a little further. “Go over and have sex with George, let me watch you.”

Sheri looked at Trish with a scowl and said, “Your loss.”

Sheri got up from the floor and bolted over to her bed where I was waiting, cock still in hand. She pushed me onto the bed and had me lay on my side in the bed. She crawled her body into bed and pressed her ass against my manhood, so we could lay in bed and face Trish.

“Fuck me. Fuck me hard,” she said to me.

I lifted her leg and pushing myself into her pussy. She let out a long sigh as I started to fuck her faster. With that, Trish rolled to her side as well and started fingering her pussy as she watched.

Sheri looked directly into Trish’s eyes and said, “Come on George, fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me like I’m some little slut.”

Personally, I loved dirty talk, but up to now Sheri hadn’t been a big fan. I presumed that, in their late night talks, Sheri found out that Trish liked it and that’s why she was doing it.

Confirming my suspicion, the more Sheri talked, the harder Trish punished her pussy with her fingers.

“Come on, harder!” Sheri yelled. “I’m yours, use me!”

With Sheri and I both focused on Trish, I grabbed Sheri’s hair and yanked her head back toward me.

“Oh, oh, yes,” Sheri said. “That’s it. Hurt me. Harder!”

I had never been so turned on as I was right then. Apparently, Trish had the same reaction. She reached under her bed and pulled out a small shoe-type box. Sheri grimaced and groaned as I pounded her from behind. Trish pulled out some kind of massager from the box and turned it on.

Trish put her toy right on her pussy and started moaning wildly within seconds. I let go of Sheri’s hair and reached my hand around to start fingering her clit. She went wild as well.

“Oh fuck yes. Oh God don’t stop,” Sheri said straining.

I kept my dick and fingers in unison as we watched Trish pleasure herself. After a few more minutes, Trish started her climax.

“Oh my God!” Trish yelled. “I’m gonna cum!”

“This is so fucking hot,” I whispered to Sheri.

“Yes…yes…yes,” Trish said through her breath. “I want to get fucked so bad.”

She pushed the end of the toy inside her pussy and continued, “I want to be treated like a whore. I want to be filled with Roy’s big dick. I want his cum in me.”

We watched as Trish finished herself off. Her body was spectacular and the mixture of sweat and soft light made it even better. Her body convulsed wildly as her orgasm took over.

Sheri and I kept right on going and I was getting close to closing time myself.

Trish looked over at Sheri and said, “Do you want to cum?”

Sheri peered back and said, as I thrusted, “Yes, please, yes.”

“Can I help you?” Trish asked.

Sheri was startled but replied, “Please yes.”

Trish crawled over across the floor and kneeled to the side of the bed. She moved my hand from Sheri’s clit, turned her vibrator on to the highest setting, and pushed against Sheri’s pussy.

At that point, I could have stopped doing anything. Sheri had never used toys before. She used to tell me that she thought they were only for people who weren’t satisfied in their relationships. I think after tonight, she knew she was wrong.

Sheri started fucking me with all her might. My cock was being jammed into her pussy and an alarming rate. I could feel her ass slapping against me as I entered her. However, it was the vibrator that was sending Sheri over the edge.

After two or three minutes, Sheri started breathing more heavily and I knew she was close. I started fucking her as hard as I possibly could. I was thrusting myself into her so hard that I shifted the bed a few times, causing Trish to have to adjust. Finally, Sheri let out a loud growl and her body did the rest.

“Can I do just one more thing?” Trish asked Sheri as she turned off her vibrator.

“Anything,” Sheri replied.

Trish slid her hand and fingers down Sheri’s slit and found my shaft still half way inside my love. She wrapped her hand around me and started to pull out of Sheri’s body.

“I haven’t felt cum in so long, I just want to make George cum on your body,” she said to Sheri. “You don’t mind do you?” she questioned me.

I shook my head for her and she started jerking me off. Next, she used her fingers to press my head into Sheri’s clit. I wasn’t long before that feeling start to bubble up. She jerked me vigourously and watched my dick intently while she did. As the cum started to shoot from my cock, both Trish and Sheri sighed.

The warm cum washed over Sheri’s pussy and covered Trish’s fingers in the process. Sheri watched as Trish licked some of my cum from her fingers and closed her eyes to enjoy the taste.

Not a single word was said after that. Trish got up, crossed the room, got into bed and went to sleep. Sheri pushed her body back against my. I wrapped my arms around her naked body, she pulled up the covers, and we drifted off to sleep.

Footnote:

My wife and I have been married for 15 years and have been together since we were only 16 years old. Over the years, we’ve grown as lovers and had a wide variety of sexual experiences. As we’ve gotten older, we’re soon to be 40, our experiences have only gotten more and more intense and satisfying. Recently, we have been really turned on telling others about our stories and decided it would be fun to post a sort of history to our favorite erotic story site. There will be many, many stories written and we hope you enjoy reading them as much as we’ve enjoyed making them happen.

Published 
Written by ghengis
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments