Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Reunited

1
0 Comments 0
5.7k Views 5.7k
1.7k words 1.7k words
As soon as i see him i run into his arms nearly knocking him over and placing kisses all over his face, holding him tightly. We collect his bags and head to the car. I slip behind the wheel and he sits in the passenger seat. I lean over placing my hand on his cheek and kiss him deeply, passionately. I feel so loved, so special. After a few min i break the kiss. He is tired after his long flight and i want to get him back to my place so he can rest.
 
We arrive at my place and i show him where the shower is, I slip out of my robe and silently step into the shower behind him. Startled he turn' s to face me. I raise myself up onto the tips of my toes and kiss him lightly, seductively.
He embraces me with his strong arms, pressing my large breasts against his chest, as he forces his tongue into my mouth. I try to resist but can't. i massage his tongue with mine.
I feel my nipples starting to become aroused and press into his well tones chest.
His hands explore my body, as the water cascades over and between us. He firmly grasps my ass and squeezes tightly nearly lifting me off the floor, still kissing me passionately. Moving his hands he slides them further down and reaches his hand between my thighs. I writher in his arms and gasp for breath breaking the kiss. God he turns me on.
I feel his member growing and starting to press against me. I reach down and grasp him. I hear him make the slightest moan and i kiss him again with more passion and harder than before.
I look down and see that his beautiful cock is rock hard and my mouth waters at the sight of it. He is such a turn on.
There is not much room in the shower but i move back slightly from him and lower myself to my knees so i am looking at the plump head of his cock. I glance up and see him looking down at me waiting for me to touch him. I wrap my fingers around the long hard shaft and slide it along, watching admiring, and longing to have him in my mouth.
With the water streaming over my face I snake my tongue out of my mouth and trace it over the swollen head. I cupped his hairless balls with my hand and gently massage them. I now take the head of his gloriously swollen cock between my lips and suck gently, teasing him with my tongue. I feel his fingers on the back of my head, sliding through my hair. My mouth is watering wanting more. I press my lips firmly behind the head and start sliding my lips and mouth along his shaft. He presses his hands more firmly against the back of my head helping me slide along, he knows i'm loving every minute of it. I feel him pushing at the start of my throat but i don't stop, i keep moving my mouth along the hard shaft until i have every last inch in me. i stop for a moment enjoying the feeling of him deep inside me, i hear him gasping. I reach down between my legs and touch my clit. it tingles and starts to swell.
I slide my mouth back along him until only the head is remaining in my mouth. I suck hard knowing that he is loving every minute of this as much as i am. He pulls my mouth totally off of him and makes me stand.
He pushes my back until i am leaning against the wall, he moves with me and i feel his hand touch my dripping wet pussy. He kisses me deeply again exploring my mouth with his tongue. I gasp as i feel him insert a finger into me, probing deeply, then he inserts another finger. I squeeze my muscle' s around his fingers, loving the sensation. He removes his fingers from me and places them one by one in his mouth enjoying the taste of me on them. He leans down, lifts one of my legs and palce the head of his hard member at my opening. I wrap my leg around him and try to impale myself but if i move forward he only moves away. I want him inside me so bad. He kisses me again and slowly moves back towards me this time he slides himself inside me but not far, just the head enters me. My breathing is really heavy now and i gasp as he moves slowly inwards. Slowly, slowly he sinks into me finally i feel his torso against mine, i feel so full. I scratch my nails up his back hard enough to leave red marks. Water still streaming over us. He tries to pull back but i wont let him, not yet.

Mila_Rose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mila_Rose

I'm loving the feeling of him deep inside me. He grabs my ass and lifts me totally off the floor, I am still totally impaled on him. He pushes me harder into the wall and there is no way that he could get deeper into me. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. he supports me and slides himself back till only the head remains inside of me then he rams himself home, I scream with pleasure. I feel my juices flowing out of my full pussy as he pounds in an out, in and out. I use my legs to pull myself towards him meeting his ever fuck thrust, squeezing my muscles and grinding my hips every time he is totally inside of me. I feel an orgasm creeping closer, my head starts to spin, and i start to tingle all over. He is relentless and keeps pounding deep into me. I cum. I feel myself shaking from head to toe and gasp for breath. I bite down on his shoulder harder than i men't to and taste a trace of blood but he doesn't stop, he just keeps pounding into me. He knows what i want now, I want him to cum deep inside of me. he lowers me again so i can place a foot on the ground, but i am still trembling from my orgasm and he holds me up till i am steady, his hard cock still deep inside me. When he knows i can support my self he starts fucking into me faster, harder and deeper than before, I feel him pulsate preparing to cum.
"Yes baby, give it to me." I scream at him "Fill me with your hot load"
He slams himself back into me one last time, and grunts.
I feel him blow his hot load deep inside me which makes me orgasm again.
 
We dry ourselves off and i pull him into the bedroom. We climb into bed, laying down facing each other. He hold me tightly. One of his legs is laying over my lower one and i drape my upper leg over and around him. I run my fingers over his back sending shivers up his spine. We kiss gently but passionately for a while then just hold each other until he fall asleep.
 
After an hour or two i slip quietly out of bed, being careful not to wake him. i go to the kitchen and prepare a delicious meal for us. After making sure to turn everything off i go back into the bed with him.
 
He are still sleeping and i cuddle into him kissing him very softly being careful again not to wake him.

I lay there for a while again enjoying the feeling of being in his arms i fall asleep, but wake again before him. He is holding me soo tightly. we are still facing each other i run my fingers over his back, i feel him shiver slightly and he moans in his sleep. i place gentle soft kisses on his lips and slide my hand between us and softly wrap my fingers around him.
 
Still placing gentle kisses on his mouth. I feel him start to grow and he moans in his sleep again. i feel him start to kiss me back but i think he is still sleeping. i squeeze my fingers around his growing cock and start slowly moving my hand along the shaft as he grows. Again he moans and starts to kiss me a little harder. i know he are starting to wake now.
 
I slip down the bed and trace my tongue over him, exploring. I take him into my mouth and again trace my tongue all over. feeling every curve and vein,  I suck gently and feel him shiver i know that he is completely hard and i start to slide my lips down over his beautiful cock, enjoying the feeling of having him in my mouth i feel him gently pushing forward and I know that he is loving the feeling. I take all of him in my mouth, and i hear his breathing getting deeper.
 
I slide my lips all the way up, making sure my mouth doesn't leave him. I am totally lost in what i am doing, just loving the closeness and intimacy. i feel his hand slide through my hair and rest on the back of my head. i glance up at him and realise that he are now completely awake and smiling down at me. I hold eye contact with him and slide my lips all the way back down to the base of his thick shaft, i see and hear him gasp and as i near the base you eyes close involuntarily.............
 
 
 
This is my first story if you would like more please leave some comments and let me know how you enjoyed it

Published 
Written by sexysweet
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors