Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sean takes Susan at the bar

"Sean takes Susan in front of his friends"

2
0 Comments 0
11.6k Views 11.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Later on that evening Sean greeted Garry and Susan as they entered the social club.  He introduced them to committee members and their partners, to other club members, team managers and senior players.  Then he brought them over to the table where his party sat and introduced them to his wife, his brother and his wife and some other friends.  Inside Sean was beaming that Susan had worn a new bra that highlighted her superb cleavage.  He pulled a seat over for Susan and sat her down beside him.  Garry squeezed in between two other people across the table. 

 

The night went well.  Their team won the table quiz and everyone had to sing a song in the karaoke.  Several times during the night Sean slid his hand between Susan’s thighs and rubbed her pussy.  He could tell that she was wet for him.  He was also delighted that Susan was wearing no knickers, a request Sean made before he left her that afternoon.  Garry caught one of these touching ups and wondered if Sean had something else planned for Susan. 

 

During one of the karaoke songs sometime after midnight Sean leaned over to Susan and whispered “In five minutes go outside for a smoke” then he got up and wandered across the room.  He stopped briefly to talk to two other men then all three left via the back door, the door that led out to the smoking area.  Susan, and Garry, watched this interaction. 

 

After waiting a suitable time Susan took her lighter and a cigarette from the packet and mouthed over to Garry that she was going for a smoke.  Garry acknowledged her with a smile.  He sensed that something was going to happen outside.

 

Susan exited via the back door and turned left into the covered smoking area.  It was surprisingly empty.  She lit up her cigarette and took a long drag, blowing the smoke into the crisp summer night air.  As she exhaled she caught a movement in her peripheral vision.  She turned to see Sean at the corner of the building.  He was motioning her to follow him.  Susan followed immediately.  She ended up round the back of the building were a lone car was parked.  She recognized it as Sean’s.  This area was unlit but the summer moonlight lit up the area like a beacon. 

 

Sean stood by the car as Susan came round the side of the building.  He held out his hand toward her which she took.  He pulled her close and kissed her passionately on the lips.  Susan returned the passion in equal measure.  She could feel his erection pressing against her tingling pussy.

 

“You look fabulous” he whispered into Susan’s ear.  “And these are fantastic” he added as he grabbed and rubbed Susan’s breasts with his right hand.  “I’m glad you like” she responded “and I see you are glad to see me” she added as her left hand grabbed his erection through his trousers.  “Always glad to see you hotbod” Sean laughed.  His right-hand slid down the front of Susan’s trousers.  His fingers ran through her wet pubes and searched for her clit.  His left hand went down the back of her trousers, his fingers running through her ass cheeks until the fingers of both hands met underneath her.  She was writhing against both hands, her pussy juices starting to flow.  Sean took his right hand to his nose and sniffed it.  Then he tasted the juices in his mouth.  “You are hot for me bitch, aren’t you?” he stated.  “You better believe it” Susan replied.  “And you didn’t wear any knickers as I asked you dirty girl” he added.  “What big Sean asks for big Sean gets” she purred squeezing his hard cock. 

 

Sean pushed Susan down onto her knees.  “Take my cock out bitch” he ordered.  “Blow smoke onto it as you suck it” he added.  As Susan took out Sean’s hard cock and started to suck it he smiled and glanced over to the trees behind his car.  His two friends from inside where standing there, open-mouthed in awe at him, taking movie pictures with their mobile phones of what was unfolding before their eyes.  While talking to them inside Sean had bet them that he could get the “new boy’s woman” to suck his cock then get her to lie over the bonnet of his car and let him mount her.  They laughed at him but followed him out any way, just in case.  The two men had agreed among themselves that they would take a film of any thing that happened to use against the new woman.  If she was that agreeable to a bit of action then they wanted some too.  And a bit of blackmail might make her even more agreeable. 

 

Susan sucked Sean’s cock and blew smoke onto it as he had asked.  When she had finished the cigarette Sean helped her up and moved her across to the car.  He pulled down her trousers and laid her back on the bonnet.  He spread her legs so that her wet, glistening pussy was open to the world.  He pulled her blouse up to her neckline and opened her bra, a front-loading bra that he had asked her to wear.  He pushed aside the cups and her breasts fell free.  His two friends had moved round to get a better view.  They were only about two yards away at this stage and had a great view of Susan’s pussy and breasts.  Sean was mouthing Susan’s breasts and fingering her pussy and clit.  She was moaning with sexual pleasure as he finger-fucked her.  He had three thick fingers thrusting into her well lubricated pussy while his thumb was teasing her tingling clit. 

 

Sean’s fingering brought Susan to a body-shaking orgasm.  A she lay on the bonnet still quivering Sean helped her turn around.  She let out a gasp as her breasts met the cold bonnet of the car.  Sean used his knees to spread her legs apart.  “What do you want me to do to you bitch?” he demanded.  “Fuck me big Sean.  Fuck me like a bitch in heat” Susan asked. 

 

Sean smiled round at his two friends who were now behind trees at either side of the car.  They watched, and filmed, as Sean, erection in hand, moved towards Susan.  “Here it comes sexy” he warned her.  “Brace yourself” he added as he slowly slid his nine inches into her lubricated pussy.  As he slid his cock into her Susan moaned and groaned with total pleasure.  Sean slid himself in the whole way and several aftershocks swept through Susan’s body.  He steadied himself and moved his hands round to grab her breasts.  He started to slowly thrust into her, deep, powerful thrusts that lifted her off her feet. 

 

“Ohhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhhhh” moaned Susan to each of Sean’s thrusts.  Her moans increased as he sped up his pace.  Finally, he thrust into her with several deep drives before his warm juices shot into her.  Sean let his juices run into Susan’s pussy.  Then he let his cock slide out.  He shot a load of cum onto his hand and spread it over Susan’s butt cheeks and back.  Another final spurt of cum on his hands was spread across her breasts.  Eventually Sean let Susan rise.  He held her steady as she re-clasped her bra and pulled up her trousers.  He then kissed her passionately on the lips.  Susan then returned to the bar unaware that a damp patch had formed on the rear of her trousers and that one was forming in the inside leg of her trousers as Sean’s cum leaked from her well-used pussy.

 

Susan returned to her seat and took a long drink of wine.  She nodded to Garry that it was time to leave.  They made their excuses and left.

 

Published 
Written by tober02b
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors