Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Seduced on the Beach

"The risk of letting married women go on vacation alone"

20
1 Comment 1
39.8k Views 39.8k
3.4k words 3.4k words
Famous Story
This story is written from the viewpoint of my ex-wife, Karen, when she was 31 years old.

As we were sitting in the airport on the way back to Chicago after our vacation in Cancun, I said to Sarah, my friend from work, “I can tell you REALLY liked that waiter guy. Hell, you’re single, why didn’t you invite back to your room? I know that you haven’t gotten any in a while since you haven’t been dating anybody. Heck, you were on vacation. You’d probably never see him again so at least you could get a little action. You know, what happens in Cancun stays in Cancun”, I joked with her.

Sarah and I both worked together at a computer company in the Chicagoland area. We had just been vacationing together in Cancun during a recent plant shutdown. It was a much needed from the recent pace at work. We had decided that this vacation was going to be for “girls only”. What that meant is that I would leave my husband at home. For poor Sarah, it didn’t mean much since she had been seeing any body recently.

“Yeah, you’re right. Maybe, I should have. Who knows, maybe I am going to have to drag you back here”, she giggled in a way that only girls can understand.” But, you need to go for it also. Just because you’re married doesn’t mean anything. Who’s going to know? Steve really liked you when you guys were dancing that first night. Given the fact that your husband hasn’t been paying much attention to you recently I bet that it would have felt pretty good to get laid.”

I knew that she was right. I was married, but since my husband’s illness last year, our intimate life, for lack of a better word, wasn’t very intimate. Steve was tempting. But, I am still married. I am not supposed to do those things when you are married.

We had been back at work for a few days when Sarah approached me at my desk, “I’ve been thinking…… I think that I am going to take you up on your offer!”

“What offer is that?”

“Going back to Cancun.”

“Really? I wasn’t all that serious, you know.”

“But I was. I realized that I need to loosen up a little bit more. I really should have gone for that guy. I’m having some regrets lately and I hate to have regrets. I should have gotten laid.” Then she started to snicker, “And maybe you can get some action, too.”

“I don’t think so. But, you really want to go?? Are you really serious?”

”Yep. Made up my mind that I can’t blow opportunities like that one! We’re going!!!!”

“Well…… I guess we could….. It was a lot of fun……… Gonna have to think about it.” She had convinced me.

So, about six weeks later Sarah and I boarded a flight heading back to Cancun. We had agreed on the way down that we’d take it easy on Thursday night since we were arriving that day, but Friday was D-Day. It was time to get the waiter back to her room for good ole’ fashioned humping.

We went to the beach Friday. It was just a spectacular sight with that cool blue water washing up on the white sand. Heaven on earth. We just laid out there sun tanning and sipping drinks with little umbrellas in them. It’s hard to think of a better way to spend a Friday afternoon.

Since I had been there recently, I knew the routine. So, I decided that I would buy a sexier bathing suit for this trip. I had recently lost some weight and I really liked the way that the mirror was looking back at me. So, I dumped the one piece for a rather more revealing two-piece. There were lots of guys hanging around the resort, so here’s my chance to show off and get some genuine male attention that had been lacking at home recently.

After sitting on the beach for the afternoon, Sarah and I went upstairs. She went to change for her night out with the waiter and I had to grab something to put over my bathing suit for dinner. So, I threw on a simple sundress that I put on over my bathing suit.

We decided to have dinner at one of the restaurants overlooking the ocean. It was just heavenly. How can anybody ask for more? It was a great dinner with margaritas flowing liberally for both of us. Of course, Sarah needed to get liquored up to get her courage up enough to invite her stud to our room. What that meant was that I needed to get lost while her stud was taking her. It was like the old tale of putting a sock on the doorknob to let everybody know not to interrupt. I was going to need to find something else to do.

Feeling no pain myself, I decided that I would just go and sit in the hot tub. I didn’t have a chance to do that very often so might as well. It was just off to the side of the pool, in a fairly secluded area, with a great view looking out at the ocean. When I first arrived, about 900 at night, nobody was there.

I took off my sundress and tossed it on the chair near the hot tub. I stepped into the hot water and descended. The bubbling, hot water really felt good against my skin. I just closed my eyes and could feel the warmth seeping into my body. I put my head back on the ledge and closed my eyes.

It felt so good that after a few minutes, I was so relaxed that I almost fell asleep. Then, I heard some splashing sounds in and around the water. I opened my eyes to see this tall, black guy getting in the hot tub across from me.

“Hi, I’m Darren. What’s your name?”

“Hhmmm.” He had caught me off guard. “My name is Karen.”

After I came back around, I started to wonder if I had seen him before. Yeah, wasn’t he at the bar when Sarah and I were having dinner? Yeah, I think that I had seen him before. I had noticed him because he was a rather good-looking guy with a decent build. He could have passed for a basketball player or a small football player.

When he first entered the pool, he was sitting across from me. As we continued to chit chat, he started to slide slowly around toward where I was in the hot tub. He told me that he was single and was a banker in New York, but needed to get away for some serious stress relief. He then asked whether I was there by myself.

I then told him about my unusual predicament. “My friend, Sarah, who was my roommate for this trip, was out trying to locate the guy that she had been so interested in the last trip, but hadn’t done anything.“

I could see the smirk on this face, “Well, I can substitute if she can’t find her stud!”

Had to admit, that was kind of funny. Then after some more idle chit-chat, he asked me what I thought about black guys.

“Well, I’m not sure that I have an opinion. Honestly, I’ve never have really known one all that well.”

“So, you have never dated a black guy?”

“I’m not sure that would be very appropriate given that I am married”….. I hesitated for a minute, but then it slipped out as is only the case when one has been drinking too much, “but even us married girls always wondered if it was true what they said about black guys?” Can’t believe had just said that. It just kind of slipped out.

He looked at me not terribly surprised and said, “Well, want to find out? You’ve got a great chance now. Nobody’s around. Remember, what happens in Cancun, stays in Cancun.” Then he chuckled.

I turned three shades of red. Chalk that one up to too many margaritas.

He used that as an opportunity to inch his way even closer to me. He surprised me when he reached out and grabbed hold of my hand. I tried to pull back, but he had a very strong grip. He pulled my hand over toward his crotch and placed it on his shorts. He had his hand on top of me pressing against his dick.

“It starts here.” And then he moved it along the entire length of his flaccid dick.“ And it goes all this length.”

OMG!! My hand was pretty far down his shorts. Wow. Now, now that’s a dick!

Now that he had my hand in a captive place he was going to use it to his advantage. He started stoking his dick up and down using my hand!!! It didn’t take too much of that action before I started to feel it swell.

As he was jacking himself off with my hand, he maneuvered his other hand and put it around my back. His fingers were lightly touching my neck – not far from the tie of my top.

He looked me in the eyes and said, “Well, is it true what they say about black guys? How’s this compare to your husband?”

“It’s a bit bigger. No, it’s a lot bigger”, I chuckled. Then I added, “But, honestly, it’s a bit hard for me to remember.

SommerKittyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SommerKittyTS

It’s been a while.”

“Really? Not getting any at home?”

I really wasn’t paying attention to his words because all I could focus on was the fact that some black guy has got me jacking him off in some hot tub in Cancun. The snake was getting bigger! If that was even possible! How did I get myself into this position so quickly?

I could feel that familiar twinge in my pussy. I’m married. I am not supposed to be rubbing some guys dick in a hot tub in Cancun. I’ve got to be careful or else Sarah is not going to be the only one of us who is going to get laid tonight.

I continued to stroke that dick. Damn, that head is big. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me softly on the lips. He tongue touched the outside of my lips as it danced back and forth across the outside of my lips. I slowly parted my lip and let his tongue gained entrance to my mouth.

He moved his mouth from my lips to my neck and started nibbling along the length of my neck and lightly took my ear lobe into his mouth. He took the hand that he was using to hold my hand down and moved it onto his shorts. He lifted his hips and slid his shorts down to his knees.

He grabbed my hand and put it back on his dick. Now, I was directly touching the head of his dick. It seemed even bigger than it was before. I could get my hand around it, but barely! I was giving this guy a hand job in the pool in a resort in Cancun. I couldn’t believe it! His dick was starting to point straight up.

Now, I am starting to wonder if he’s going to fuck me right here in the hot tub! There were not many people around so I guess he could if he wanted to. Now, I didn’t know if that’s a real good idea. So, I crossed my legs to prevent him from gaining access to my pussy. I was married after all. I wasn’t supposed to be in the hot tub making out with some guy I had only met a few minutes earlier.

He tugged the string of my top off with the hand that was on my back. It quickly slid off. Before I realized what was happening, it was gone - caught up in the swirling water. He reached over and started to tweak and massage my titties. I was started to get really hot – and I don’t mean because of the water temperature. He then moved his mouth and starting licking and sucking my highly aroused nipples. Damn, that felt good. My head automatically went back in the water and I moaned. He took my moment of passion to move his hand quickly in between my clamped legs and to lodge his hand between them. He was now quickly moving toward his target. My pussy! It didn’t take long before he hit the jackpot. He easily slid past my bathing suit and was rubbing my slit. There was nothing I could do. It just felt so good as he slid inside my gooey hole. I was very turned on and I was really getting wet. Except that he no idea of how wet I really was since we were in a pool!

Just then, somebody walked by OMG!!! Almost caught in the pool.

“Whew, Karen, that was close. Maybe, we need to get a little privacy. I am going to suggest a walk on the beach.”

Hhhmmmm. I hesitated at first. But, what the hell. What else do I have to do? It might just be interesting.

But, first I had to find my top. I kind of felt like a little slut looking for my bathing suit top swirling around in a hot tub. On the other hand, I felt very liberated.

We were not very far out of the pool when he grabbed my hand and we start walking away from the hotel toward the beach. As we put some distance behind us and the hotel, it really was pretty darn romantic. What a beautiful night. The moon was just starting to come up over the water. It didn’t take long before it got quite dark as the lights of the hotel faded in the distance. The moonlight bounced up and down and off the water as the waves crashed onto the shore.

We had walked about 10 minutes along the waterfront in the sand from the hotel. At that point, we just stopped in a very secluded spot just far enough from the water so that we weren’t getting wet. I sat with my knees folded up and my arms around my knees. Meanwhile, he sat next to me and put his arm around me.

At this point, I knew that there was no turning back now. Sarah wasn’t the only one going to get lucky tonight! And I bet her boyfriend’s dick wasn’t even close to Darren’s!! Frankly, this was almost out of some romance novel. I was about to get fucked by some black hunk on the beach in the moonlight. How romantic!

He kissed me and with his other hand pushed his bathing suit off. It was a deft move leaving the impression that he had done that a thousand times before. I glanced down to see his big dick starting to grow even bigger.

He got on his knees and kissed me in that position for a short while before he unloosened my top letting it fall gracefully to the sand. He started moving closer to me.

I knew what that meant. I was about to blow the biggest dick of my life. I was horny like almost no other time in my life. He put one of his hands on the back of my head. With the other he held that monster and aimed it toward my mouth. “Suck me, married woman!” With that, he pushed his dick past my partially open lips in one quick stroke. His dick head hit the back of my throat gagging me. He rammed it in and out of my mouth back and forth quite a few times. My mouth had become just another pussy for his cock.

I needed to slow him down. One of my talents is going really, good blowjobs. I started to twirl my tongue all around that big ass dick head. From his moans, I could tell that my tongue was working its magic.

His dick got steel hard and I knew what was coming next. He put both his hands on the back of my mouth and sperm gushed in and all around my mouth. There’s no way I was going to swallow all of that. It started spilling out of my mouth and all over my chin dripping onto my tits.

Giving blowjobs really turns me on. Now, I was really, really horny. He lay next to me as his dick shriveled up. Well, kind of. When a dick is 7” when it is soft, shriveling has its limits.

He put his hand in between my legs and pushed my bathing suit to the side. He slid his finger along my very, very wet pussy. It didn’t take long before he really got me going. My first orgasm was building quickly.

His cock might have been soft before, but I could feel it growing as he was fingering my pussy rubbing against my leg.

He got between my legs and positioned his cock toward my pussy. With one hand he held that monster while the other pushed my bathing suit bottoms to the side. He rubbed against my mushy cunt lips.

“Would you like to find out if it is true what they say about black guys?’’

Did I ever.

But, he was teasing me rubbing that monster head all around my clit. Damn, did that feel good! But I wanted it inside.

“Please don’t tease me. Just put it in.”

He pushed so that the entire head was inside. I wanted more so I reached and grabbed his ass. I was so wet that he a few more inches easily slid in.

As soon as he thought that I was just to his size, he rammed the rest of that gigantic cock in my pussy. He hit the back of my cervix. I never thought that a pussy could be so full. Now, he started pistoning it in and out rapidly. I looked up to see stars just as I feeling stars.

After a while he told me to get on my knees. He was going to take me from behind. However, he was so much bigger than me that he put his knees outside my legs and then penetrated me with my legs only slightly open. He put his hands on my hips and started banging me hard. In fact, he banged me so hard that he knocked me off my knees entirely. Now his body was completely on top of me on the sand and he was on top of me pressing against my back. My face was nearly in the sand. He was banging me harder and harder. Each time he thrust into me, my face was forced harder into the sand. Finally, he grunted, grabbed my ass hard, and ejaculated into my pussy.

We lay there for a minute with that monster still inside me. Then he pulled out and I felt suddenly very empty.

“So, is it true what they say about blacks?”

“OMG. Yes", I said as I could feel the sperm oozing out of my hole and dripping onto to the sand. How erotic!

When we left for this trip, our intention was for Sarah to make up for what she was supposed to have done the last trip. I never thought that I would be seduced in a hot tub and eventually get laid under the stars on the beach. And Sarah thought that she was the only one that was going to get fucked. Wow, was she wrong. Wait till she hears my story!

All I have to say is that what happens in Cancun stays in Cancun!

Published 
Written by LoveFemaleResistance
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments