Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex Games #8

"We returned home and continued our sex games."

7
0 Comments 0
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.1k words 2.1k words
After we got home from the cottage, Carol and I spent some hot times reminiscing about all of our adventures. The memories were very arousing and fueled our sex talk.

Home, where we met, married, have a house and numerous social friends.

Home is also where the sex games began. Carol has always been a scandalous flirt. She would dance with men while she was wearing scant clothes. She would mold her body to them and hump their legs. After she danced and flirted with the men, at home in bed, I would whisper to her, "Do you want to fuck him? Can I watch?"

The turning point was at a party where everyone went skinny dipping. At that party Carol slow danced naked in the pool with a friend of ours, Mark, who rubbed his prick all over her. The dance ended in an open mouth kiss. After much hot bed talk, we took him home and they made passionate love while I watched. It was a life changing event. We both loved it.

We knew that from then on, we would do it again and again. Our journey has taken us far from that first sex game. We had gone from a shared fantasy to a deeper loving relationship. Our sex games are much more daring than when we started, including double penetrations, sodomy, group sex, gay sex with both men and women and blatant exhibitionism. We loved it all and we loved each other more because of what we shared.

Our first weekend home we went to a party with some of our social friends. Carol wore a scandalous outfit with a gauze halter top and a very short billowy skirt.

Mark, the first person I watched fuck Carol, was at the party. He came over to say hello. He seemed a little nervous with us. I smiled at him and said it was great to see him. He smiled and asked how our lake vacation was. We said we had a wonderful time. Mark told us he had some friends at that lake and they belonged to the yacht club. Carol and I turned beet red.

I thought what the heck and said, "Mark everything you might have heard is true."

Music was playing and Mark asked Carol to dance. Carol whispered to me, "I'd like to fuck him."

He heard her and smirked.

Carol took his arm and led him out to the dance floor. It was a slow song and Carol molded her body to him, put her head on his shoulder, nibbled on his neck, whispered in his ear and pressed her naked mound into him. The next song was a rocker. Carol moved her hips like she was fucking then turned around and ground her ass in his crotch. When they came back to me Carol was flushed red with lust and Mark had an erection tenting his pants.

Carol said, "Let's go out to the car."

The three of us walked out arm in arm. Our car is a very large SUV with wide back seats. I looked around to see if we had enough privacy. I opened the back door for Carol and she sat on the edge of the seat facing out. She pulled her skirt up and started fingering herself. Mark knelt down and started licking and sucking her bare cunt.

Carol moaned softly, "Oh Mark, stick your tongue in me."

Mark renewed his efforts, licking her outer and inner labia and lightly kissing her clit. He kissed and stuck his tongue in her ass and slathered it with love. After a while he stood up, his face glistening with her juices and pulled out his prick. He rubbed it up and down her cunt lips and slowly pushed it in. They both were still for a moment, feeling the pulse of their sex. He began gently thrusting it in, both of them enjoying every stroke.

Carol moaned, "I so need this now."

He kept pushing into her and his cock was wet from her moistness. Carol started mumbling,

"Umhhh, Mark, Mark, Oh my fucking god, Fuuuck me, Cum in me."

They started fucking in a sexual frenzy. They were in a fever. This was pure lust. Soon they both climaxed with intense orgasms. They rested glowing with sex, tenderly holding each other. Carol was out of breath and still throbbing. I had a huge erection.

Mark finally stood up, cum was dripping out of Carol, and he said, "Nice to have you back in town."

He grinned at both of us and headed back into the party.

I asked you, "Home?"

You said, "It's too early. Let me clean up and we'll go back in."

When we walked back in Mark winked at us and Carol flashed a nipple at him. We all smiled. We stayed for a while but things seemed to peter out early so we left.

Carol said, "We've never tried cruising in the car. Let's drive around the pickup night clubs"

I said, "OK." 

We drove downtown and started cruising slowly up and down the streets. Outside one of the clubs known as a pickup place we saw two young guys looking abandoned. I pulled over and Carol called out to them, "Hey guys, over here."

When they got to the SUV Carol said, "We're looking for guys to play with, to have fun with. There's a nice hotel a few blocks from here. We'll pay for the room and meet you in the lobby bar."

They looked skeptical. I said, "Relax, we'll all have a good time."

We introduced our selves. Their names were Tom and Harry.

The Peabody hotel is a Nashville landmark. It was restored in the 1980s to it's full glory. We pulled up to the valet and went inside to the front desk. We asked, "What's your best suite available?"

The clerk said, "The Honeymoon suite."

We said we'd take it. We walked over to the lobby bar. The bar is very burnished with red leather booths, small tables with little lamps on them, a gleaming mahogany bar, softly glowing mirrors displaying their liquors and a gleaming marble floor. The red walls had a number of old English Hogarth prints on them.

We picked a booth with some privacy and ordered Gin Martinis. When we sat down I could sense Carol's excitement about the night ahead.

tyra_stone1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tyra_stone1

Tom and Harry walked in a few minutes later. We waved them over. I stood up and shook their hands and gestured for them to sit in the booth. They sat in the rounded booth with Carol in between them. Carol greeted both of them with soft passionate open mouth kisses, tongues twirling.

We chatted for a few minutes then I said, "Let's go up to our room."

On the way I ordered champagne. In the elevator Carol kissed me passionately and said, "Oh Dick, thank you, thank you."

The honeymoon suite was gorgeous. In the bedroom there was a California King bed, end tables and a sitting area. In the living room were two couches and several chairs. The bath was sumptuous with a giant Jacuzzi, and a shower big enough for several people with numerous jets.

I poured some champagne and Carol sat between them on the couch. I put on some soft music and took Carol in my arms. We swayed to the music and I pulled Carol's skirt up exposing her nakedness.

I said, "Let's get out of these clothes."

I looked at the three of them naked. Tom was tall and lanky, in good shape and a long thin cock with a wide crown head. His expression was of happy disbelief. Harry was of medium height, stocky build and a thick cock. He was smiling and grinning.

Carol was magnificent, her long lustrous hair, her face shining with happiness and lust, her lips crimson red, her beautiful breasts flushed, nipples hard and ready, her curves perfect and her bald mound damp with anticipation.

She took them by their hands and led them to the bed. She had them sit with their cocks pointing straight up, veins popping. Carol knelt in front of them and started gently stroking their cocks. She bent over and took Tom's cock in her mouth and slathered it with her tongue and started sucking on the sensitive head. While she was sucking Tom she continued to stroke Harry. She let Tom pop out of her mouth and took Harry's cock and put it between her breasts. Tit fucking is something both Carol and I love. Their cocks were vibrating and their veins red and angry looking.

I sat in a chair and watched them with love and lust in my eyes.

Carol had them get on their backs and she got between them. They each took a breast and caressed and suckled on it. Carol sighed and then took a cock in each hand and stroked it. There was a gentleness in these two young men we had just met. They skimmed their hands all over Carol's body. Tom started to finger fuck her and Harry was kissing Carol and caressing her body.

Carol started moaning and her body was flushed red with arousal. They were all wanton in their pursuit of sexual pleasure.

I kept masturbating to the sight of Carol and her young lovers. My cock was so hard it was like a painful pleasure.

Tom's finger fucking intensified, the sounds and aroma of her wetness filled the room. He turned Carol over and started fingering her ass. Carol started humping the mattress and pushing her ass back to his fingers. Her hand was under her body fingering her clit. Carol moaned, "I need someone to fuck me now!"

Harry knelt behind her and gently opened her vaginal lips. He bent down to kiss her and then put his prick in her cunt. He started to slowly fuck her. Tom got underneath Carol and started licking her cunt while Harry fucked her.

Carol moaned, "Fuck me Lick me fuck me lick meeee, my fucking god."

Harry kept fucking and Tom kept licking. Harry's balls were bouncing of off Tom's face. Tom licked everything he could get his tongue on. They all were fiercely lost in lust. Gone was the gentleness. This was pure sex.

I kept stroking my cock. Pre cum leaked onto my hand and it served as a lubricant.

Harry's face turned red and he was sweating. Carol bent down and took Tom's cock in her mouth. He groaned. Carol squealed, "I'm coming, I'm coming fuck fuck cunt prick, Lick me." 

Harry grabbed Carol's hips and pulled her to him. Tom sucked her cunt. They were uncontrollable. The sights, aroma and squishing sounds sent me over the edge. As I came the three of them groaned and came. There was a quiet in the room as everyone came down of off their sexual highs. Tom and Harry held Carol and caressed her. Carol was still throbbing.

I came over to her and said, "I love you Carol, I love you more than ever."

The four of us decided we needed a shower. We all fit into the large shower. Carol was the focus of our soaping and cleaning. I got hard again and Carol put her hands on the shower tiles and bent down and took my cock in her mouth. I groaned. My cock was enveloped in her warm wet mouth. Tom and Harry were caressing her. I felt the familiar tension in my cock and shot load after load into her welcoming mouth.

Tom and Harry by now were hard again and were stroking their pricks. They groaned and came all over Carol and me. We started over with cleaning Carol.

It was getting late and we were all drained. I said to Tom and Harry, "You're welcome to spend the night."

The four of us fell onto the giant bed and cuddled. I fell asleep in Carol's arms. Somewhere in the middle of the night I woke up to a shaking bed. Tom was fucking Carol's cunt and Harry was fucking her ass. I gripped my reawakened cock and stroked to the rhythm of their fucking. Carol groaned, "I need cock, I need more cock, I'm cominggggg."

I exploded coming all over my self.

Tom and Harry were grunting and groaning. They both came in Carol. It was a cum filled night.

We all drifted off to sleep.

In the morning Tom and Harry got up and said they had to get going.

As a farewell thank you Carol sucked both of them off. They came in her mouth. Her lips were frothing from their cum. She kissed me deeply sharing her rewards.

It had been a wonderful adventure.

Published 
Written by ckbres
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors