Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sex in Toronto

"Sex near the lake"

0
0 Comments 0
8.1k Views 8.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Murphy and her husband like to travel and so do I. As it happened they were taking a week’s vacation in Toronto, Ontario and it also so happened that I was in bad need of Murphy’s talented mouth and pussy. Toronto is actually middle ground per-se, as it’s about an eight-and-a-half hour drive for each of us.

With her husband’s approval we arranged for connecting rooms at the Fairmont Royal York, a classy old hotel on Front Street near York. As it happened, I arrived about forty-five minutes before they did and let them know by cell phone. I soon heard them in the room next door and knocked on the connecting room door. Murphy answered wearing a nice top that showed off her cleavage and denim shorts. We shared a hug and a kiss and then I shook hands with Elliot, her husband and made pleasantries about both our drives. “What’s on the agenda”? Elliot asked.

“I have no real agenda but if I was in charge of this little excursion, I’d opt for fucking your wife, going for a nice dinner with drinks and dancing afterwards and then I’d want to fuck your wife.”

“You said fuck my wife twice” Elliot mused.

“Well, I reallllly like fucking your wife!” I replied looking past Elliot and directly into Murphy’s smiling hazel eyes.

“Well hon, this man wants your body. What say you? Elliot said to Murphy.

Murphy took her husband’s hand. “I say give me a half hour or so to shower and get ready after almost nine hours in the car. His place or ours?”

Leaving the connecting doors open we went our separate ways and hit the showers. The water felt good against my skin and I already was getting hard. At my age though, I don’t take chances and so I popped a Viagra to give it time to do its magic. After the shower, I pulled on a thirsty terry hotel robe and awaited Murphy and Elliot.

Murphy came in and said that Elliot was still in the shower and we could start without him. She wore a sheer, black lace robe that made her look more than naked. Her perfume, Romance, filled my senses, if not the room and the Viagra started kicking in nicely. I pulled Murphy to me and kissed her full lips softly. “Any boundaries I need to know about?” I whispered.

“Just the usual ones,” Murphy smiled nuzzling g my neck, “nothing painful and only my husband may penetrate my ass; beyond that I’m yours for the taking.”

“You’re overdressed“, I said, turning down the bed and then reaching to drop my boxers to the carpeted floor.

As Murphy removed her robe, I could see that her sweet nipples were fully engorged and I said, “You ready to be my slut Baby? You’ve come here to Canada to be used and dirtied by Elliot and me? I’m going to fuck you if it takes the entire Royal Canadian Mounted Police to hold you down!” Murphy’s mouth clamped against mine offered all the answer I needed. We fell onto the big, firm bed and began kissing and exploring each other’s bodies. I grabbed that beautiful ass that Murphy thinks is too big and I think is as perfect as the Hope Diamond and heard her take a sharp intake of breath. I loved kissing Murphy and could do it for hours but not now. I needed her pussy and with zero foreplay I entered her and began humping hard and fast. Murphy caught up quickly and in no time we both were rutting, cursing and long before I thought she’d be ready her eyes glazed over.

“Come inside me Baby, fill me with your slick, sticky wad.” That’s all I needed to push still harder. I felt the bed shift a little and realized that Elliot had joined us and I came with something akin to vengeance. As my cock began to soften, I put my hand to Murphy’s clitoris and frigged her mightily and in the eternity of two seconds her body arched and she came with a stifled scream.

I stayed inside her for another few seconds and Elliot tapped me on the shoulder and said, “Mind if I cut in?” I got out of the way and in no time he was upon her balls deep and fucking her back into randy excitement.

“Take me Baby, pump all Mobe’s nasty cum out of me and fill me with yours! He filled me Baby, he made me dirty for you. His sticky mess is inside me, deep inside. Do it Baby, nail me to these sheets; and make me your cum filled bitch.”

Murphy’s taunts seemed to drive Elliott crazy and he pumped her hard and slapped her ass – not roughly but firmly enough to redden her. “Take it cunt, take my cock into your naughty fuck hole and feel my precum dabbing into you. Soon I’ll fill you with a sticky mess and make you squirt as you cum.”

I had to admit that watching these two practiced lovers pleasure each other was s sight to behold! Murphy came first as Elliot tweaked her nipples and leaned way back. Murphy came just then and she tensed so hard I thought she’d had a seizure. Her eyes rolled back in her head and grunts like late stage childbirth labor filled the stately room.

Soon, a calm fell over the three of us and Elliot stroked Murphy’s right side and me her left. He and I took turns kissing her softly. Maybe a half hour of after-play ensued and Murphy said, “Guys, if you’re `gonna use a girl this hard, you have to feed her!”

Murphy and Elliot returned to their room and we all grabbed quick showers and headed out.

18KittenSquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
18KittenSquirt

We decided to walk the two or three blocks to the CN tower and have drinks and appetizers there as we watched a beautiful sunset. Then we’d have dinner at one of the hotel’s many fine restaurants.

The elevators to the CN tower have transparent floors in them and watching the ground drop away was somewhere between exhilarating and terrifying. In the lounge, Murphy had wine, Elliot had a Molson and I had a rum and diet Coke. The sunset over Lake Ontario was breathtaking – and gave us a buzz almost as stimulating as our adult beverages. I realized that every time I’d been with Murphy it was overlooking a lake. Our first two times were at Lake Michigan and now barely two blocks from Lake Ontario. Elliot and I took turns dancing with Murphy and we got a number of looks from other lounge patrons – some jealous, some inquisitive and some disapproving. Apparently our fellow bar patrons saw us exactly for what we were – a threesome out on the town.

Walking back towards the hotel, Murphy shivered slightly and I dropped my sports jacket over her shoulders. She took my arm and then Elliot’s and the three of us walked with linked arms along York Street. I’d made reservations at Benihana’s, a Japanese steakhouse. Dinner was a show as skilled cooks wave razor sharp knives about, deftly cutting meat and vegetables right before you on a searing grill. The dinner was excellent and entertaining and soon, we retired to our rooms. Murphy made a show of saying goodnight to me outside my door and then she and Elliot padded next door to their room and immediately she came into my room through the companion door and kissed me hard. Her tongue tasted of wine and that mixed with the heady taste of her lipstick brought me to rigid attention without the Viagra. From the next room I heard Elliott urinating and realized that he’d soon be joining us. This time I decided to take my sweet time and spend at least an hour kissing, touching, slowly undressing and generally loving Murphy and only then fucking her mercilessly like the slut she longs to be. The good news is that Murphy loves extended kissing sessions too. I could easily fall in love with this woman but it would doubtless ruin the relationship.

To my surprise, Elliot didn’t join us for probably an hour during which I kissed Murphy every which way, like two virgin kids in a lovers lane. For a woman who likes her sex raw, slutty and degrading, she likes her kissing pure and loving. The paradox of her is as thrilling to me as is the powerful scent of the Romance perfume she wears on her soft skin. While kissing Murphy, I hear a soft giggle escape her lips and am about to ask why when I hear soft snoring from her room. “Think we’ve bored your husband?” I ask.

“Maybe,” Murphy replied, “ but I might just wake him up good later on.”

Don’t ask me why but the thought of fucking Murphy as her husband slept barely twenty feet from the bed just drove me nuts and I proceeded to love her with growing intensity. “Suck me” I told her and I slipped off my pants and boxers in one push. With my cock no longer straining against pants, Murphy bobbed onto it and sent me to heaven and beyond. She sucked hard on the shaft and cradles my testicles as soft as a feather. I shifted us into a six4ty-nine and pulled he panties from her body. Murphy’s sweet cunny was engorged and quite wet. My tongue found her center and for several long minutes we sucked each other to a fever pitch. When I could stand it no longer, I pulled away and said, “Get naked!” as I ripped away the last of my clothing.

I entered Murphy doggie style and pulled her hair as I’d seen Elliot do – firmly but not hard enough to hurt her. Again we goaded each other with rough talk and vile language until we were crazed with lust As I fucked Murphy I began stroking with my finger gently around her pink rosebud. “Don’t go inside me there, that’s his,” Murphy reminded me and I honored that boundary but stroked gently around it to arouse her all the more. When I came, the orgasm was an odd done. I experienced every sensation of an orgasm but only a tiny amount of ejaculate came out of me. That’s the price of aging I guess, a sixty year old Cowper’s Gland can’t reload as quickly as a forty-something one but the feelings still are exquisite. Murphy comes too and we hold each other for a long time, kissing and touching.

After maybe a half hour Murphy says, We’d better call it a night Mobey, I’ve got a husband to please.” We kissed for another two or three minutes and she said, “9:00 for breakfast?” The next day we planned to do some touring and maybe catch a matinee showing of Mamma Mia at the nearby Prince of Wales theater.

Murphy gathered her clothes and left still naked. As she entered her room she closed over their side of the connecting door but she left it slightly ajar. I liked the message.

As I drifted off to sleep I heard the distinctive sounds of lovemaking and knew that they’d be late for breakfast but that’s OK, room service offers more possibilities than a restaurant anyway.

Published 
Written by Mobius_NR
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors