Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sexy Friends With Benefits: Part One

"Kinky fun with friends..."

29
9 Comments 9
9.8k Views 9.8k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks again to jwren, the awesome writer and editor."

I guess you’d say that Julie and I are occasional swingers. We play if the opportunity arises and, on rare occasions, we’ve been known to go hunting for it. Truthfully, we enjoy sharing most things sexual with like-minded couples and single men. 

It had been some time since we’d played, when my wife went on a hen night with work colleagues and I took off on a racing trip with John, one of our male friends. My race night was crazy: booze before we set off, more drinks on the coach, then we hit it hard at the racecourse. I was slurring before we entered the main race area and John was much the same.

By the time we left the course, we were a few hundred pounds better off and very jovial. The ride back was something of a blur but, as I had an empty house and John lived some distance away, we’d arranged for him to stay overnight.

We were dropped off a little after midnight and we stayed up drinking and chatting. John and his wife were separated and he’d started to see a thirty-something. He said, "the sex is amazing," and he wished he’d split with his wife years ago.

I told him some tales about my sex life but I must explain that I’m discreet about our encounters with others. So, when I confessed that I fantasised about threesomes, I let John think that Julie and I were virgins in that particular activity.

I was surprised when John laughed. “What? You haven't had a threesome?”

“Are you saying you have?” 

John looked into my eyes. "I have — and you know the couple."

John wouldn’t give me any names but I pestered him for at least an hour while we continued drinking. Finally, he succumbed, agreeing to tell all. It happened not long after he split from his wife and it was with Tony and Sue, two friends we meet regularly for drinks.

I laughed at him. “Yeah, John… in your dreams.”

He shook his head, fished his phone out of a pocket and showed me a selfie of him in bed with my two friends. “You mustn’t tell anyone,” he slurred. 

I convinced him I wouldn't tell a soul but carried on fishing for details and John drunkenly provided the nitty-gritty. Turns out Sue is a dirty fucker.

The conversation got my balls aching and the cogs in my head whirring. I had to find a way to instigate a foursome. But how? 

~~~~~

We didn't see Tony and Sue for a few weeks, so sexy thoughts about them slipped into the back of my brain. When we next met — at a friend’s fortieth birthday — my mind instantly returned to filth. 

I flirted profusely with Sue, complimenting her on her dress, hair, and general appearance. She returned a few civil compliments before knocking back her drink. 

We all chatted between drinks and the occasional dance before retiring to a booth to get our energy back. Tony bought a round, including Jagerbombs, and a little later he returned to the dance floor with Julie. 

"You and Julie seem really happy these days,” Sue said. “You look amazing together.”

"You and Tony look great, too, and you’re right… Julie and I are happy, very happy.” I smiled at her. “I guess it's down to not taking life too seriously and also keeping it real in the bedroom.”

Sue looked intrigued. "Keeping it real, how?” she asked, taking a sip of her drink.

“Well, just trying new things, pushing boundaries. We're here for a good time not a long time.”

"Now I'm fascinated. I need to know more. Honestly, me and Tony think you’re both amazing and we’d love to know your secret."

I grinned. “You can ask me anything — but, remember, it's a secret for a secret."

"Have you tried anal?” Having blurted out the question I was surprised to see Sue blushing.

"Of course we have. Hasn't everyone?” I said, laughing. Then I added, "Your turn: do you ever fantasise about anything?”

She stared into my eyes and I knew she was poised to tell me but Tony and Julie came back. 

We all ended that night in drunken states, ordering kebabs and cabs home. I lay in bed thinking about my chat with Sue, wondering what fantasy she’d been about to reveal. Eventually, I slept.

~~~~~

We met up with friends, Tony and Sue included, several times over the following months but we never seemed to be alone with them; somebody was always around or interrupting. 

Then, out of the blue, Tony messaged an invitation to a small dinner party they were hosting for a few close friends. We’d never been to their home and we gladly accepted. On the day before the party, however, Sue messaged to let us know the other two couples had dropped out. ‘I'll understand if you want to rearrange for another time.’

‘Nonsense,’ Julie replied, ‘we've been looking forward to it all week.’

We arrived by taxi at seven and when Sue opened the door she looked stunning in a long, sleek, silky dress. I should tell you that Sue has quite a large frame — some people would term her big-boned — but she’s toned and has a lovely smile… and huge tits. 

Tony is short and chubby but he’s always fun and lights up rooms. I enjoyed spending time with them even before hearing about their threesome with John.

As we walked down the hallway toward the kitchen-diner, Tony shouted from upstairs, "Hi, you two, I’ll be down in a minute."

Sue poured glasses of her amazing and very potent homemade punch and, when Tony joined us, we had a guided tour of their compact but quaint house. Upstairs they had two large bedrooms and a smaller one. The master bedroom had ensuite and there was a bathroom and shower room on that floor, too. 

Tony had prepared a gorgeous meat curry, as good as we could get in our favourite restaurant. We complimented our hosts on the food and drink and we moved into the lounge where Sue continued to refill glasses whenever they looked half empty. We were soon slurring. 

I'd previously told Julie about John, Sue and Tony’s threesome but swore her to secrecy. It didn't stop her flirting! Julie looked very sexy in a short pencil skirt and flimsy blouse. I noticed she’d missed a button and was displaying lots of boob — but I didn’t tell her.

It wasn't long before innuendos were flying. Tony was funniest at those and he was also the best at peeking down Julie's unbuttoned blouse. 

Sue surprised me by suggesting a game of truth or dare and Tony and Julie agreed before she'd finished her sentence. “I'm in,” I added.

It opened with tame questions. Who was your first crush? Who did you kiss first? Then Tony asked Julie if she’d ever flashed her tits. Faces lit up when she answered, “Yes, quite a few times,” and it was game on from there. 

Sue asked Julie, “What’s the biggest dick you’ve had?” Believe me, Julie isn’t reluctant to reveal such things but she chose to take a dare. I knew she’d done that on purpose.

“Right,” said Sue, staring at my wife’s gaping blouse, “I dare you to flash your boobs now." She then giggled, obviously expecting Julie to be a chicken.

But Julie whipped off her blouse and up popped her medium-sized perky tits, waving from side to side. The game was playing out the way I wanted until Julie’s phone rang. The babysitter had a family emergency and needed to go home early.

I was gutted but the kids always take precedence. We apologised but told Tony and Sue that our kids were going away for a long weekend and they would be welcome to come visit us. 

In the taxi, we discussed where the night had been heading and agreed they were aiming for sex. The taxi driver peeped at us in his mirror and I'm guessing he didn't think we could see him in the dark cab. 

I said loudly, "What about when you got your tits out? Did you see Tony’s face?”

The expression on the driver’s face was priceless while he fidgeted in his seat, probably adjusting his penis. He was a portly mid-fifties guy with a round red face. I enjoyed teasing him and Julie didn’t hang back. 

"You want me to fuck Tony, don't you?” 

I smiled, leaning in for a kiss and groping her tits at the same time. I whispered, "Is he still looking?”

She glanced up. ”Hmm, yes.”

I just had to do it: I pulled out her tits. She resisted a little — well, we didn't know him — before chilling and going with the flow. The car weaved a little and I chuckled in Julie’s ear but, noticing that we were approaching our road, I put her twins away. Paying the driver, I asked him to wait for the babysitter.

We checked on the kids, poured drinks, then kissed. My cock was raging now after the night’s build-up so I pushed Julie over the breakfast bar, dropped my pants, and lifted her skirt. She wasn’t wearing panties and I quickly inserted a finger into her hairy hole. It was dripping. 

"You filthy little slut. You’re desperate for Tony’s cock, aren't you?" 

Not waiting for an answer, I rammed my desperate shaft into her and she grunted, “Yes, I want to feel him in me. I wanted us to fuck them both tonight." 

My balls slapped loudly against Julie. "I'm gonna fuck Sue really hard,” I gasped, “but I'm gonna cum in all her holes." As I said that, excitement washed through me and I lost control, spurting and grunting. 

"You could've held back,” Julie snapped. “I need to cum, too, you tosser. I hope Tony’s a better fuck than you or that he can last at least ten minutes." 

I chuckled sheepishly as my flaccid cock flopped out of her, a gloopy load splattering down her legs. I got a carrot from the fridge and said, "Here's something hard to help you.”

"I want something bigger than you,” she said, a smug grin on her face as she put the carrot back. When she turned around, she was holding a full cucumber. 

"That's more like," she said, easing it into her pussy. 

The cucumber was huge and I watched it going in and out. It was a hot sight and she came quickly, shuddering as her legs threatened to give way. She slumped momentarily before regaining some composure.

We both cleaned up and disposed of the cucumber before heading upstairs. In bed, I was watching a naked Julie removing her makeup when my phone buzzed. A message from Tony said they'd had a great night and it was a shame it ended so early. It closed with, ‘We loved Julie’s tits,’ and a smiley face.

I showed Julie and her face lit up. 

I replied, ‘We had a great night, thanks. The taxi ride home was great fun too.’ I inserted a winking face. ‘Our kids are away with Grandma, Friday until Tuesday so you’re more than welcome to stay over. PS: shame we didn't get to see Sue take her turn.’ I followed that with a row of winks and smiles.

Julie had cuddled up to me as I typed and she fondled my cock and balls while we awaited a reply. But it didn't come so we kissed and turned out the lights. 

As I nodded off, my phone vibrated and lit up. It made me flinch but Julie was asleep and didn't stir. I opened the message and was blown away. Picture after picture popped up, all of Sue. One in suspenders, the next on all fours, then naked in various poses. Wow, she had a nice pussy. Shame it was bald. Her tits were indeed huge, even bigger than I thought. Firm brown nipples pointed upward. I definitely wanted to bed Sue. 

I messaged Tony my thanks for the hot pics and included one of Julie with her tits out and wearing suspenders from a time when she’d shaved her pussy. ‘If you want more, you'll have to be patient.’ 

‘Wow, wow, wow,’ came back. ‘I so want her.’ 

~~~~~

In the morning, I showed Julie the messages. She cuddled into me and whispered, “You're going to enjoy her, aren't you?”

I offered a huge smile and left it at that.

Flirty messages arrived on a daily basis, more pics were exchanged, and the build-up was steamy, right up to the night before our planned meeting.

We sent the kids off with Grandma, then set about tidying our home in anticipation of our guests. They arrived at around five-thirty carrying two large bags of booze. We exchanged hugs and kisses before taking their coats. 

They were dressed to kill. Tony looked sharp in all black and Sue wore a black mini-dress so low cut that her bulging massive melons threatened to spill out. My manhood stirred at the thoughts of what would probably happen later.

We opened a bottle of wine and sat on the patio listening to music while waiting for the rice to cook. I’d made curry and when Julie and I started to dish out our meals, it became obvious our friends were here to play. Tony whispered in Sue's ear and she came behind me, pushing her pussy mound into my butt. 

"The curry smells wonderful," she said, sliding her hand across my growing penis.

I turned to serve and all three grinned, pointing at my tented pants. 

While we ate, the conversation returned to our favourite subject, sex. Tony raised the subject of underwear and the girls told us they prefer commando. Julie had on a very short dress so Tony looked under the table. He popped his head back up, asking, "Anyone got a torch I could borrow." 

After the meal, we continued drinking in the lounge. The girls sat opposite and Tony nudged me, suggesting we might catch an upskirt glimpse. We didn’t and I knew I had to instigate a pussy flash. I asked Julie to get more drinks and she shuffled forward on the settee. Her skirt rode up her thighs — but not enough to expose the goods.

On her return, Julie hadn't adjusted her dress and she handed out the drinks before slowly sitting, trying not to spill her wine. Two men were disappointed. 

"What's up, boys,” Sue said, grinning, “didn't you get to see up Julie’s skirt? You pervs." 

“It’s just unfair,” I countered with a glum face. “I keep missing out, firstly on our dare night, now this." 

Tony added, "That's right, he did miss out. And, if I remember correctly, it was my turn next, so I dare Sue to rub her tits in Pete's face." 

I started laughing but Sue walked over and sat on my lap. She kissed my cheek then pulled down her top before grabbing the back of my head and hugging me into her enormous, soft melons. She ground her hips in a circular motion and my cock stretched to maximum length. Sue obviously felt it because she smiled at me then looked at Julie and Tony. 

"Somebody is a little excited here," she said. 

I looked down at my lap and saw Sue’s bald pussy. I looked at Tony and he smiled.

It was Julie’s turn to choose a dare next and she blurted out, "I dare Sue to suck Pete off in front of us."

I was stunned but I guessed Julie wanted to speed up the game. Sue wasn't fazed. She undid my pants and had my fat cock in her mouth before I could speak. Her tongue drove me wild and I lay back, eyes closed, trying not to cum.

I felt a movement and opened my eyes. Julie had removed her top and she stroked my legs while Sue sucked. What happened next really shocked me. Julie took my cock from Sue and licked down to the root. When she moved back up, Sue joined in and they slurped up and down, tits rubbing together and tongues touching around my shaft. I was ready to blow and Sue spotted this, going down on me in time for me to spray my pent up load into her mouth, pulse after pulse, spurt after spurt. I came a lot.

Sated, I opened my eyes and saw cum dripping off Sue’s chin. I turned to look at Tony and saw he was using our camcorder. He smiled. ”That was fucking awesome but it's your turn for the dare, Pete.”

Fuck, he was right, but I hadn't thought of a dare. I turned to the topless girls for inspiration. Fuck, they looked hot and I wanted more. I stuttered, “I… I want the girls to put a show on for us."

Julie lightly protested because girl-on-girl doesn't interest her but Sue was insistent, hugging my wife and mashing their tits together. When Julie looked at two guys sitting silently in awe, she joined in the game. 

I figured we'd see a little topless kissing and groping — but we got way more. Sue was clearly bi and she had Julie on her back in seconds, lips quickly finding her cunt. Julie spread her legs wide for Sue to go deep and, for the first time, I watched my wife pulling another woman into her hairy mound before releasing her grasp to give her engorged nipples the attention they required. 

It was amazing. My cock was hard again and I slowly stroked it, taking a swig of beer while I turned to see how Tony was reacting. He'd removed his pants and, with legs stretched out, he was wanking. I looked at his cock and nearly spat out my beer — it was minuscule. I turned my attention back to the girls to hide my shock.

Julie, overcoming her dislike of pussy, was on top of Sue, probing her with mouth and hands. She sucked Sue’s nipples before turning around to be top and tail. It wasn't long before they both blew. Julie went first, hips grinding her pussy onto Sue’s face. This pushed Sue into orgasm, her juices flowing onto the carpet. Julie rolled off and both girls lay wriggling on their back. 

Tony sat motionless as did I. We were hard cocked, one tiny and one large. I went for drinks and, when I returned, Julie had moved next to Tony while Sue waited for me on the other sofa. 

I served the drinks then took my place next to Sue. Her pussy glistened with juices and her naked body was radiant. As we drank and talked, I noticed Julie stroking Tony’s little cock. I saw it was thin at the head but really fat at the base. 

Julie didn't seem bothered by his small cock size so I figured, What the hell? Sue wrapped a hand around my erection again then gobbled me as I watched Julie stand and pull Tony to his feet. She winked at us, leading Tony by his cock toward the stairs. Tony shrugged and followed, snatching up the camera on his way out. 

"Guess it's just me and you then," Sue said, pulling me to the floor. She straddled me, tits swinging, and kissed my lips while I felt the soft warmth of her soaking pussy on my fat dome. 

Sue hesitated before easing onto my swollen end. She was astoundingly tight, her lips pulling on my foreskin and making me wince. Pain or no pain, I wanted to claim Sue’s hole, so I suggested using lube. 

Ky jelly on her pussy and my shaft, we tried again. After a little wriggling, Sue eased down, taking in my girth. I could've cum right away as she gripped my trapped cock. At that moment, the floorboards upstairs started creaking followed by the headboard banging loudly on the wall. The rhythm was fast and loud.

I bucked my hips, impaling Sue on my solid length, then rolled her onto her back. I thrust, banging my pubic bone hard into her soft mound and my balls pounded her plump arse. The noise upstairs got louder, accompanied by squeals of pleasure. 

Sue tensed, holding her breath, her body rigid. Then, exhaling loudly, she screamed while she drenched me with a fountain of cum. The banging upstairs slowed but the moaning continued. I figured Julie was having her orgasm and Tony was near to release. This encouraged me to unload and my release was incredibly intense inside Sue’s clenched sheath. 

All was now quiet upstairs and we were finished downstairs, too. 

I lay naked on the rug with Sue and we fondled each other, exploring random body parts. Truthfully, we struggled to stay awake as we’d expended lots of energy and guzzled lots of alcohol. We cuddled and slept for a while before going up to the spare room. 

My cock twitched as Sue bent to climb onto the bed. I managed to drive into her pussy as she knelt and the bedhead banged as I fucked her as hard as I could. She stroked her clit and we both came very quickly.

Amazingly, my cum-soaked cock was still reasonably firm when I eased out of her so I probed the ring of her anus. I didn't think I'd fit, but entry was a little easier as my cum made a great lube. I slowly fucked her bum hole, watching in the mirror as her huge tits swayed with our movement. This horny vision brought me back to another solid erection.

Sue’s face was in the pillows, stifling her moans, and I could hear Tony and Julie talking in our bedroom. So I plunged deep into Sue and she let out a loud scream followed by grunting and cursing. I fucked her hard and fast, grabbing her magnificent tits while she frantically probed her soaking pussy with her fingers. My balls emptied again and, as we both shook with pleasure, Sue begged me to keep going. Her orgasm was building and I'm sure the neighbours heard her screams when it came. 

She crumbled into the pillows, her raised well-fucked arse quivering as she came down from the peak of her orgasm. My swollen, limp cock flopped out and we rolled onto our backs covered in sweat. Now we passed out due to the drink and superb but exhausting sex. 

I slipped in and out of sleep for the next few hours. Each time I woke, I heard screams of pleasure and lots of banging. On one occasion, I realised Sue wasn't with me but I nodded off again. 

Finally, I woke at nine-thirty with a mouth on my cock. Sue had decided she wanted another ride. I was a little fragile but decided I would give her a proper fuck. From our toy drawer, I got the magic wand and plugged it in before draping Sue's legs over the bed end. I licked her pussy a few times then followed my tongue with the wand. 

I turned it up high, touched her bum hole, then worked it up and down between her pussy lips. It didn't take long for Sue to arch her back and thrust her pussy onto the toy. I continued working her desperate hole then slipped my tongue into her butt. She shook and wriggled violently, her thighs tight around my head. I dropped the wand but continued flicking her clit with my tongue. I thought I could taste my cum from last night’s romp. ’It's mine, so what the hell!’ 

Sue pushed on my head, begging me to stop, and I grabbed her legs and turned her shuddering body onto her front. I eased into a slightly loose back hole and soon I was slapping hard against her buttocks. 

She groaned with every pump and I was still amazingly horny. I pulled out, rammed my cock into her pussy, and slipped back and forth between her squelching holes before cumming hard up her arse. Finally, I put my dirty dick into her mouth to be sucked clean. 

On my back looking at the ceiling, gradually recovering from the violent romp, I buzzed at the thought of sending his destroyed wife back to Tony. 

A little later, having showered and dressed, we went downstairs. We heard nothing from Tony and Julie so I prepared breakfast and called them. Again I was shocked when my wife walked into the kitchen. She was naked and her body was covered in crusty dried cum. She looked exhausted but she smiled at me. 

Tony followed, wearing a t-shirt with his little willy just peeking beneath the hem. He also looked wiped out.

I couldn't believe Julie sat naked as we ate. Okay, she loves sex but she isn't slutty. Anyway, we agreed the night had been fun and we should do it again soon. When I started washing the crockery, Julie said she was going upstairs to dress and Tony followed. 

Sue helped by drying the pots then we sat in the lounge. I couldn't believe my ears, the banging and the screams and moans started again. Tony was clearly making Julie cum and I admit feeling a little insecure as she orgasmed louder than I'd ever heard. It was an hour later before they appeared. 

Looking at Tony, I said, ”You must be a fucking robot.” 

I hoped I didn’t seem jealous but he simply replied, “Julie made me fuck her one last time before we leave."

‘Wait until you try claiming Sue's holes back,’ I thought, a smug grin creeping over my face. 

When they’d gone, we sat with coffee and Julie cuddled into me and whispered her thanks. Later, we tidied up, washed the toys and sheets, but didn't talk about what had happened. 

Family life resumed and our lives returned to the norm — except we didn't have sex until the following week as Julie was sore. And that set me wondering what Tony does with his little dick. When we eventually had sex again, it was amazing.

~~~~~

A few weeks later, with Julie on another night out and the kids staying with Grandma again, I decided to have a clear out. I’d filled several large bags before I opened the last cupboard. I removed long-forgotten board games before stumbling on our camcorder bag. Memories flashed through my brain and I took the bag downstairs. 

Inside the bag, I found four opened tapes. That surprised me as they hadn't been open when I last looked. A wave of excitement rushed through me as I played the first tape... 

To be continued

PenelopaDJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PenelopaDJ

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments