Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sharing Sharon

"I share my wife with two guys at the beach"

268
37 Comments 37
12.1k Views 12.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words

It was hot and sunny at the beach, and after a swim, we lay on our blanket and soaked up the sun. Throngs of beach-goers surrounded us, including a pair of young men on the blanket next to ours. I had noticed them watching Sharon when we came out of the water, their hungry eyes taking in her curves and jiggly breasts. When she kneeled on the blanket to towel off, she smiled at them, appreciating the young men's attention. We lay on our stomachs facing the water, and when the two of them went in, I saw her eyes follow them the entire way.

"Good looking guys," I commented.

"Uh, yes," she replied shyly, knowing I had caught her looking.

We had talked about swinging in the past or trying a threesome, but things had never seemed to come together. I watched the two as they came out of the water, their trim and muscular bodies dripping wet and their large bulges betraying the size of their ample packages. Sharon stared as well, and one smiled at her when he caught her gaze. She smiled back, and he glanced at me. I just smirked and gave him a nod.

They returned to their blanket and Sharon sat up, turning her body so she could see them over my prone body. I turned on my side to face her and gave her a smirk. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail, making a show of it, and I knew they were watching. After fussing with her bikini top, making sure her breasts jiggled and her nipples hardened, she put her hands behind her and leaned back, spreading her legs just enough to show the bikini material between her thighs.

With her eyes closed and her head back, the sun glistening on her damp skin, she looked as appealing as any woman on the beach. I moved over and sat up, putting my sunglasses on, and looked out at the water, making sure they had an unobstructed view of her. I checked on them without moving my head, confirming they were both ogling her and turned to look at her.

"You have their rapt attention," I informed her quietly.

"Hmm?" she replied, pretending to be unaware of what she was doing.

"You know they are looking," I chuckled. "I'm getting turned on watching you show yourself to them."

She cracked open one eye, stealing a look at them before glancing at me.

"Really?" she whispered.

"I'm as hard as they are," I growled. "They can't take their eyes off of you."

She flushed slightly, a little smirk on her face, and moved her shoulders to make her breasts jiggle. After a minute passed, she moved slightly and put one hand on her thigh, slowly moving it up to tug on the edge of her bikini bottom. I watched out of the corner of my eye while looking forward, seeing them both sitting up and leaning forward to watch. The tents in their trunks were obvious.

"Touch yourself a little," I urged quietly. "They are watching."

One eye opened, looking at me for reassurance. I gave a little smile and a slight nod.

"Rub your pussy for us," I whispered.

Her fingers moved from the edge of the suit and slowly trailed down over the wet patch between her thighs, running over her pussy three times before she moved them away. Her face and upper chest were flushing red with arousal, her nipples hard as diamonds and jutting out. I turned and looked at them, taking my sunglasses off.

"We have a camper in the campground. You want to join us for a drink?"

They looked at each other and then back at me, nodding in unison. I turned to Sharon, her eyes now wide open and a questioning look on her face.

"These young men want to join us for a drink. Would you like that?"

"Uh..."

"I think you would," I assured her. "Let's go to the camper."

I stood up and offered her my hand, helping her up as the two gathered up their things, and put my hand out to them.

"I'm Todd, and this is my wife, Sharon."

"I'm Jeremy, this is Buddy," the taller of the two replied, shaking my hand.

"Hi, Sharon," Buddy smiled. "You are gorgeous."

Sharon blushed and glanced at me, then shook his hand. Her eyes dropped to the bulge in his trunks, then moved to Jeremy. Both had impressive bulges.

“Come on, follow us.”

We led them to our camper and I gestured to the chairs by the fire pit.

“Have a seat, I’ll grab some beers.”

Sharon followed me into the camper, grabbing my arm once the door closed.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m getting us some beers. We’ll have a chat and see what happens.”

“Really? You want me to fuck these guys?”

“That’s up to you. I want to watch, though.”

“Oh, fuck. Really?”

“We’ve talked about it so many times, babe. Now here is the perfect opportunity. Don’t you think those guys are hot?”

“Well, yeah, but…”

I put my arm around her waist and pulled her close, pushing my hard cock against her, and gave her a long kiss.

“It’s just sex, babe. I’m up for it. I want to watch you get banged, then bang you.”

She chewed her lips when I let her go, deciding what to do.

“Your choice, babe.”

I stepped outside and gave them each a beer, and Jeremy held out a joint he had started. Sharon came out, now wearing loose shorts that showed her cheek bottoms and a white tank top. Her breasts were clearly visible, the budding nipples jutting out, and swayed freely. She stood beside me, took the joint I held out, and took a long pull before passing it to Buddy.

His eyes were locked on her jiggling jugs, and Jeremy glanced at me. We passed it back and forth until it was gone.

“How about we go inside?” I offered.

“Yes, come inside,” Sharon suggested, turning to show them her ass. “All of you.”

She stepped into the camper and I gestured to the door.

“After you, if you’re interested.”

Both jumped up and went inside, and I closed the door behind us. Sharon sat on the edge of the bed, her feet dangling off the floor, with a sexy smile on her flushed face. I stepped in front of her and pulled my trunks off, turning to look at the others, and put her hand on my stiff cock.

“Join in when you’re ready,” I offered, pulling her mouth to my swollen prick.

They watched her suck me for a moment, then tugged off their trunks and stepped close. Two long, thick cocks jutted out, and I pulled away and stepped aside. Sharon grabbed them both and looked at me.

KamilaDelf
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KamilaDelf

“Suck them, babe, I want to watch.”

Her tongue flickered out and she began licking both of them, tip to balls and back again, then took one in her mouth. I stroked myself, aroused at the sight of her sucking a stranger's cock. Each one was sucked and slurped, the big, hard cocks shiny with saliva, as her head bobbed and moved side to side. Jeremy stepped back and looked at me.

“Can I fuck her pussy?”

“Ask her,” I replied.

Sharon moved before he could answer, yanking her shorts off and laying back in the bed with her legs open. Jeremy jumped in between her thighs and rubbed his cock over her slick cunt while Buddy climbed up and hung his cock in her face. She took him into her mouth and sucked vigorously, her eyes going wide when Jeremy pushed into her.

I kept stroking, mesmerized by the sight of her taking two guys at once, and moved around to get the best view. Jeremy started fucking her, her tits bouncing under the shirt, and her tongue lashed at the underside of Buddy’s thick member. He groaned, struggling to hold back, and I urged him on.

“Cum in her face,” I growled. “Give her a fucking load.”

He grinned at me and grabbed his cock, pumping his fist slowly, and groaned loudly. Cum splattered her face, two big ribbons of pearly cream, and spurts shot into her mouth. I let go of my cock before I blew my own load, excited and highly aroused by seeing her get the facial.

Jeremy grunted and thrust hard, driving his cock into her. I moved around and looked between his legs, watching his thick pole stretch her creaming cunt while he pounded into her. Sharon gasped and panted, suddenly letting out a squeal and shaking vigorously. I knew she was cumming, and Jeremy kept pounding into her.

“Fuck, I’m going to cum, man!”

“Do it! Fill her fucking pussy!” I urged.

I was beyond aroused. I was insane with lust and the thrill of watching my wife be a slut for me.

He thrust hard and paused, letting out a groan as his cock erupted. His thick pole pulsed as the cum pumped into her pussy, filling her with a huge load. After a few strokes, he pulled out and stepped aside, panting while drops of cum fell from his glistening prick. Cum seeped from her pussy.

I moved in and buried my cock in her, pumping furiously with his cum lubing my swollen pole, the feeling and thrill of fucking her cum-filled pussy driving me to the edge.

“Fuck!”

My cock exploded, spurting a huge load into her squeezebox, making my guts crunch and my knees shake. It felt like minutes before the throbbing subsided, and I collapsed on top of her, gasping and sweating. I kissed her cummy lips, feeling the intense connection between us, and slowly slipped my cock out.

I moved off and let her relax, rolling her onto her stomach, and gestured at Buddy’s hardened cock.

“You want to fuck her?” I asked.

“Hell yeah!” he replied, moving behind her.

He pushed in easily and fucked her slowly. Sharon moaned and wriggled, letting him use her. I was hard again, and so was Jeremy. I pointed to her sweaty, flushed face.

“Use her mouth,” I suggested.

He moved onto the bed and lifted her chin up, pushing his cock between her lips. Buddy lifted her by the hips and Jeremy by her shoulders, getting her on all fours, and began plunging their cocks into her. Sharon grunted and gagged, taking a cock at each end, pulling her mouth off to gasp for air. Drool ran off her chin, and she looked at me with wild eyes.

“You like that, babe?”

“Oh, fuck yeah,” she growled. “Fuck, I’m cumming!”

Buddy held her tight as she climaxed, her ass pushing against him with each thrust. A loud gasp and quivering followed, and as soon as it waned her mouth was on Jeremy’s cock.

Buddy groaned and blew his load into her, thrusting wildly, followed by Jeremy pushing a load down her throat while he held her head steady. Cum poured from her mouth and pussy when they pulled away, and Sharon collapsed on the bed, panting and shaking.

I rolled her onto her back and lifted her legs, then pushed inside again. She lay limply and flopped around while I fucked her furiously, her eyes closed and cum running off her chin and neck. The sight drove me wild, and when the pressure built, I pulled out and moved forward, jacking my cock wildly and splattering her face and chest. The orgasm was intense.

I caught my breath and looked at her. My loving wife, covered and filled with cum from me and two strangers. I was still turned on immensely, finding it intensely arousing.

“You okay, babe?”

“Oh, yes…”

“Let’s go outside and let her rest,” I said. “Hope you guys enjoyed that.”

They both smiled and agreed it had been great, saying how sexy and hot Sharon is, and how lucky I am. I agreed.

They left right away, thanking us again, and I returned to the bed and lay down with Sharon. We cuddled quietly for a while, and eventually, she turned to me with a smile.

“That was so fucking hot,” she admitted. “I loved it.”

“Me, too,” I chuckled. “Damn, you’re a sexy slut, babe. I’m hard again already.”

“So fuck me again.”

I moved on top of her and sunk my cock into her sopping, cum-filled pussy. We fucked slowly, enjoying the sticky feeling of our skin together, giggling and talking about the big cocks she had just sucked and fucked.

The talk brought us to the edge together, her cunt squeezing another load out of me, and we collapsed in a sweaty, exhausted heap.

We woke up a short time later, cleaned up, and returned to the beach. We had a long swim together, cuddling and playing in the water like teenagers, returning to the blanket feeling fresh and invigorated.

Our new friends were nowhere to be seen, but we did spot another couple that had been checking us out earlier. When they moved their blanket and things next to ours, I gave a wave and a smile, getting the same in return.

“Looks like we might make more new friends,” I mused, giving her a wry smile.

Sharon smiled and nodded.

“Maybe we should invite them for drinks tonight?” she suggested, giving me a sexy grin.

I stood up and put my hand out.

"I'm Todd, and this is my wife, Sharon."

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments