Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She Said, Yes

"how my wife was seduced"

6
1 Comment 1
17.2k Views 17.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words
She said “Yes”

He could not believe it when the phone rang and it was her on the other end, he really liked to have fallen over when she told him that she would have that drink with him.

He had been trying to get her to submit to that for a while now but she always refused.

He met her some time back at the place where she works; he had went there to do some checking on the prices of their products. When he walked in the sight of the most perfect woman he had ever seen immediately overwhelmed him.

She was so perfect that when he tried to ask her a few questions he looked like a schoolboy who had his first crush on the most popular girl in school. She was blonde and had the most seductive eyes and lips of any woman he had ever seen. Her body was a perfect specimen of an adult woman not some young bebopper.

He tried his best to be professional but all he could think about was taking her in his arms and kissing her right there right then.

As she talked to him he forced himself to look away from her perfect face long enough to look at her hands and sure enough she was wearing a ring. He had learned a long time ago not to let that discourage him, he knew that in order to get what he wanted he could never give up and he agreed with the fact “you never know until you ask.”

So he did just that, after they talked business for a minute he asked her if she would like to have a drink with him some time. She immediately blushed just a little and told him thanks but she was married.

He left that comment alone for a minute and took out a business card with his name and number on it and gave it to her and told her that if she ever changed her mind to just give him a call, she just smiled and said thanks.

He drove away and could not believe what he had just done, but smiled to himself and thought you never know.

As the next couple of days pasted he could not believe how much he thought of her; every time he saw a pretty woman, he used her in comparison. He was not in love with her but knew this was the most he had ever wanted a woman in all his life. It was not his intentions to ruin her marriage he just wanted her in his arms, at least one time.

He waited a couple of days then he called her to see if she had changed her mind yet, she giggled and told him no and that she was still happily married. He told her he was not trying to steel her, just buy her a couple of drinks, she still said “no.”

Every couple of days he repeated this routine, just to let her know that he was still interested. On one occasion, he even sent flowers just to tell her to have a good day and left his number again. Still nothing that is until today, today she called him, and she asked if that offer for a drink still stood, he did not ask any questions just said “yes.”

They agreed on meeting at the local bar next to his motel after she got off work. He arrived there early and got a couple of the “courage in a bottle in him right away” the whole time he was hopping she would not back down.

At about fifteen after seven, she walked in and he noticed her right away. She looked as seductive as ever. He waved at her, stood up, and met her half way to the booth.

They both said, “Hi” and sat down, he asked her what she was drinking and she asked for a beer. He waved to the waitress and asked for a round. He started the small talk by asking her about her day, she said that it was a terrible day, and that it was hectic ever since she got to work, the closer it got to quitting time the more she was ready for a drink. She had looked down at her counter, and saw his name and number and thought what the heck and decided to give him a call and take him up on her offer.

He told her that he was the luckiest man in town, and she got a real kick out of that. They kept the talk simple, she told him how her husband was out of town right now and with his work, this was a regular routine. He knew, she must be getting comfortable talking to him or she would not have brought it up.

They continued enjoying each other’s company and drinks all the way up until a quarter to ten when, she told him she must be going. They got up and he paid their tab. He walked her outside and to her truck and could tell she was feeling a little tipsy.

She unlocked her door and he opened it for her. She hopped in and turned sideways to him as to tell him thanks and that she had a good time.

AilynMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AilynMiller

He thought to himself it is now or never and he stepped towards her and in between her legs, and kissed her.

She acted a little shocked, and before she could say anything, he kissed her again. This time he kissed her with more passion. He gave no response at first, but he did not give up. He placed his hand on her cheek and pulled her closer to him, it was then that he heard her give out a little moan.

She followed by starting to kiss him back, each second getting more and more passionate. After about five minutes, he stopped kissing her, when he looked into those beautiful brown eyes of hers, and could tell that they were full of lust. He took her by the hand and pulled her out of her truck she never said a word just locked her door behind her and walked with him.

His motel was only about one-hundred feet away, and his room was the closest. They walked in silence but did walk hand in hand. He unlocked the door and they both stepped in, when he closed the door, she turned to him as if to say something. Her grabbed her and pulled her to him kissing her passionate before she could utter a word.

The more he kissed her the more she gave herself to him. His hands started to roam all over her body, and he was thinking to himself, that she felt as wonderful as he had imagined. When his hands stopped on her breast, she let out a moan of passion. He quickly began unbuttoning her blouse and then removed it from her shoulders letting it fall to the floor.

As he continued to kiss her, he led her backwards to the bed and when her legs touched it, he gently laid her down. He took a moment to look at her nearly naked body and sighed at her beauty. When their kissing continued, he unclasped the front of her bra releasing the most beautiful set of breast a woman could ever ask to have.

He gently started kissing her neck and working his way down to her nipples taking one at a time into his mouth and gently biting and pulling on them with his teeth, working his way from one to the other. As he nibbled on her breast, he eased his hands down to her pants and started undoing the buttons, she offered no resistance.

When he had opened her pants, he rose up, grabbed a hold of them at her hips never loosing eye contact with her. As he pulled, she raised her hips and when he succeeded in getting her pants off, he noticed that she was not wearing any panties, he looked at her naked body and could see the glistening of her juices between her legs.

He could not stand it any longer and quickly buried his face between her legs taking her clit into his mouth. She gave out a cry of lust and grabbed the back of his head and grabbed two hands full of hair, as he nibbled on her clit she had an orgasm, her first of many. She told him to kiss her and as she kissed her juices from his face, she reached down and started undoing his pants. He quickly stood up, removed his shirt, and practically tore his pants off.

He climbed back on top of her and for the first time she grabbed his manhood, and when she did, she let out another moan. He guided himself between her legs and started to penetrate her; he found her lips and started kissing her again. Penetration was slow, although she was extremely wet and hot she was the tightest woman he had ever felt. He could tell that it had been a while since she had been with another man.

Before he could penetrate her completely she was coming again. After about three minutes, he finally got full penetration and started making slow but strong strokes. She was going crazy with ecstasy, she started digging her fingernails into his butt cheeks as hard as she could and this just turned him on more. He started pounding her with all his might slapping his balls against her with every thrust.

She was saying “yes, yes, yes” and he knew that he was close to climaxing and she could tell too, she bit down on the side of his neck and grabbed on to him as tight as she could, as he started coming deep inside her, she had yet another orgasm, this one stronger that any of the others.

Her saying “yes” over and over were the only words spoken once they got to his room.

They laid beside one another catching their breath, he thought to himself that right now at this moment he was the luckiest man alive and he had just had the most incredible sex with the most seductive woman in the world.

To be continued

Published 
Written by RBJ67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments