Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Snow Storm Means I Attend My Father's New Years Eve Party

"turns out my dad is a wife swapper, even if he doesn't have a wife yet"

108
20 Comments 20
4.9k Views 4.9k
8.0k words 8.0k words
Competition Entry: Festive Unexpected

Author's Notes

"There are some truths in this story. My parents did get divorced. I had an affair at nineteen with a woman who was twenty-eight and married. She was a swinger and went to sex parties and dressed always in revealing clothes seldom with underwear. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I found out later that my father was screwing her at roughly the same time and took her to a sex club in London quite often. He never lived with her though, but did marry a woman only seven years older than me."

My parents had me very young, whilst they were still at school. Fortunately for our finances, my father was a wizard at IT. He spent a lot of time away, earning money and it was no surprise that my parents divorced when I was twelve. I lived with my mother but visited my father every month in the big city. As I was going through my teens, he had several girlfriends, almost one a year.

I noticed that as I got older, the gap between their age and mine got smaller as the gap to my father got larger. Eventually, he met Sophie, who it seemed to me was the best of them all. We had a tradition over the holiday period, that I spend Christmas Day with my mother, but visited Dad and his current girlfriend, for a couple of nights between Christmas and New Year's Eve.

I was staying for an extra night to see "our" sports team play at home this year. Earlier in the year, I had just turned nineteen. I turned up at the apartment where Dad and Sophie lived two days after Christmas. They made me feel welcome as they always did. I had my room and a few sets of clothes that I wore just there. We had a Christmas dinner, drank quite a lot, and I got a lot of presents. 

The following morning, Dad had to drop into work for a couple of hours, and I spent the time having a leisurely breakfast with his girlfriend. We chatted and lounged on the sofa, drinking endless coffee until Dad got home. It was both great and slightly uncomfortable. I had always appreciated Sophie. She was good for my dad, and they seemed happy together.

However, it was also impossible to avoid the fact that Sophie was a complete hottie. She was petite and filled out in all the right places. She also had a habit of not getting fully dressed. In the three hours, while Dad was missing, Sophie wore the nightie she had slept in and a short dressing gown over the top. In the kitchen, whilst she was moving around, it was not that obvious that her nipples were fully erect.

When we took coffee to the sofa, I could not help noticing. I was a young man, no longer a virgin, but still keen to perv over anything. When we sat on the sofa, Sophie was leaning towards me as we chatted about this and that. It was slightly weird as she asked me about girlfriends. Did I have one? How was that going? All as her breasts came slowly into view. 

The sash on her dressing gown had become loose, and the front had fallen open, showing her nightie. It was reasonably thin, and I could see the shape of her breasts and the proud nipples pointing right at me. I found it difficult to concentrate on anything else, and Sophie must have noticed. To be honest, my eyes were on stalks, and I often stopped talking.

I should point out that my father and I looked a few years older than we were. I could pass for twenty-one and had avoided getting carded in bars recently. Sophie, on the other hand, looked younger, especially with no make-up. She was only seven years older than me anyway. I tried to focus on her as my potential stepmom, not a hottie who seemed to be coming on to me.

She had such an easy way with her that it seemed perfectly fine to start talking about my love life in quite a lot of detail. She nodded in all the right places and made all the right noises. I suddenly realised that I had shared details of my last sexual encounter with her. I have to admit that I’m a lot larger in the cock department than my other mates. Guys compare, so it isn’t just fantasy. I mentioned that my last girlfriend had trouble fitting me in, finishing in failure. 

It was all a bit surreal when Sophie let slip that it ran in the family. My father was pretty well endowed. She, of course, was happy with the situation, mentioning that girls liked bigger men as they got a little older. She had some friends here in the city who would quite like that. The conversation hung there for a while, both of us realising that perhaps we had overstepped.

So we got off the couch and went back into the kitchen for another cup of coffee. After twenty minutes or so had passed in making and drinking the coffee, we found ourselves on the sofa again. It was almost as if the ice between us had broken. Sophie was no longer my dad’s girlfriend, but someone I was comfortable around. Just like someone my age, we chatted about films, music and books for a while.

Sophie moved around a lot in an animated fashion, too much perhaps. We had somehow wandered into porn. Sophie liked it evidently and had watched enough to talk about it critically. I was spouting nonsense about sexual positions of all things, when I realised that Sophie had one knee up by her chin. Her nightie was bunched up and most of her thigh was on display. I think I dropped my jaw and stopped talking.

She raised her eyebrows and ever so slowly rearranged herself to hide the fact she was not wearing anything underneath the nightie. She didn’t tie up her dressing gown though. We simply carried on the conversation. Me, looking, her seeing I was looking, and not caring if I saw. We chatted about this and that, with the unsaid sense of sex in the air until my father finally reappeared with a loud entrance.

Sophie smiled a knowing glance, licked her lips and disappeared to shower. Dad told me to get dressed because he and I were going out to the gym. The day passed quickly, I enjoyed the time with my dad. At this time, he was only in his mid-thirties. I did think that the competition in the gym was a little too real. We sat in the gym café for a light lunch after our workout.

He explained to me that he was pretty sure he was getting married to Sophie soon. I was happy for him. That afternoon, I probably had the most adult conversations with my father so far in my life. He asked me about my college plans, advising me there was an excellent one here in the city. I could study and live in the apartment with him and Sophie if I wanted. It sounded all too good. 

He also explained in a bit more detail, how successful he had been. I knew he must be fairly rich because the apartment was big and in a great position, as well as being a penthouse. He told me he was also a big partner in a club, where we would be going for dinner tomorrow tonight. I would enjoy it. Sophie joined us because she was going to help buy me some clothes to wear out.

This was an extended present, something nice to wear out when I visited them. We went to some nice shops. I ended up with two sets of cool clothes and a pair of shoes to keep here. After the shopping trip, we went back to the apartment for pizza, which we picked up on the way. It was a casual dinner and evening. We chatted like we lived together thater than me being an occasional visitor.

Eventually, the TV went on, we watched a historical drama, Dad liked this sort of thing. We tended to watch it whenever I visited. This one was a little more soft-core than normal. I had not noticed that Sophie had changed as we chose and set up the film. She was back wearing the same nightie as this morning and the same loose belted dressing gown over it.

Sophie insisted on popcorn, so put some in the microwave. Drinks were also poured; it was a while before we sat on the sofa to settle down to watch. Dad pushed Sophie in between us, and we polished off the popcorn and beers as the stage was set on screen. As the first bit of sex came on, Sophie snuggled down, with her head on Dad's shoulder. Her legs came up onto my lap.

The situation seemed somehow a little off but at the same time normal. Dad and Sophie, his soon-to-be fiance, were having a nice cuddle on the sofa. They were kissing a little and were also keeping me in the conversation. Was I comfortable, what's going to happen to the King? That sort of thing. At the same time, Sophie's legs were draped over my lap, very close to the erection that had been growing harder for a while.

As they moved around, Sophie's legs did too and her dressing gown hid less and less. The nightie was moving inexorably up her legs. Suddenly, I felt my hands, accidentally start rubbing her knees. I was a bit shocked by my actions, but Sophie didn't seem to mind. Her only reaction was to move one of her legs A little bit closer to me. I noticed that the gap in her nightie got larger.

It also meant her calf was now lying on my erection. She could not have failed to feel it. The film finished shortly afterwards. I made my excuses as soon as I could to go to bed. As I closed the door I could hear Dad telling Sophie off for teasing me. I wondered why he didn't stop her or say something at the time. I also realised I had to do something with my erection.

The next morning we all slept in quite late. I made coffee for us all. I was surprised when Dad announced he needed to go into the office for an hour or so. As soon as he left, Sophie got up. There was no nightie today, just a loosely tied dressing gown. I was going to say something, but I had seen it all last night. Sophie seemed quite comfortable drinking her coffee on the sofa, almost all of her legs on show.

Dad returned after a few hours and we got ready to go to the sporting event for which I was staying an extra night. Supporting this team had been a bonding thing as I went through my teens, When we didn't have a lot in common at various times, we always had this club. We had a great time and part of me was disappointed with the fact I was going home tomorrow.

On the way back, Dad reminded me that we were going to the club he was a partner in. We would have dinner, but some friends would drop by the table, to say hello. After getting dressed, we had a bottle of champagne before leaving. He and Sophie were dressed to the nines and we got a cab to the club. When we got there, the bouncers ushered us straight inside.

I’d never jumped the queue before and felt like I was a bit special. The dinner was wonderful, we had more champagne and sat in a small booth in the VIP area. As Dad had expected, several couples came over to say hello. The pattern of the guests and their behaviour seemed much the same, The guys were about Dad's age, all expensively dressed, in smart jackets and shiny brogues.

The women on the other hand were between five and ten years younger. They were all as hot, if not hotter than Sophie and seemed to expose as much flesh as possible. I was introduced, and they all mentioned the New Year's Eve party tomorrow and would I be staying for it. It was explained that unfortunately, I would be going home to my mother's house for New Year.

We all got up, I shook the guys' hands and I was expected to hug and air-kiss the wives. There were too many names to remember, but I did remember most of the women's names. This was mostly because Dad and the guy would have a short chat. Sophie, the wife and I chatted together and she made more of an impression on a young man who was getting hornier by the minute.

As we finished the dessert and greeted by that time, probably a dozen couples, Georgio arrived. Sophie told me this was our cue to disappear and do some dancing. She asked Dad how long to stay away and he mentioned around an hour. So arm in arm with my prospective stepmother I walked out of the subdued VIP area into the main area of the club which was very crowded.

It was only as I walked with her, that I realised that Sophie was looking hot tonight. We arrived in coats and then sat at the table. That was a nice formal one with long tablecloths covering her dress. When we had left home, her dress seemed a normal black cocktail dress, perhaps a little on the short side. What I had not realised was that it had buttons down the front.

At the top, two or three were undone, letting her cleavage show. At the bottom though, there were more than three undone. This club was not the one that I went to, back in my small home town on the coast. This was a proper club for adults to meet and date. It was crowded, but I could see that dancing was getting friendly. Quite a lot of couples were making out and hands were everywhere.

The music was not really for dancing. It was for grabbing hold of your partner and getting to know them better. During the walk, as well as Sophie half falling out of her dress, other women seemed to be ready to flaunt their bodies. I was nineteen and responded as God intended. As Sophie grabbed me and squeezed us towards the back of the small area, she could not fail to notice my erection.

It was trying hard to get into the gap in her dress. It didn’t seem to put her off at all, if anything, she ground slowly and purposefully onto me. I put my arms around my father’s girlfriend in a respectful way, even if our bodies were pressed together. Due to the crowd around us. we were so close that as we moved slightly, the back of my hand was feeling up another woman. She didn’t seem to mind and nor did Sophie. 

I think it was in the middle of the second song when I felt Sophie grab my hand and move it to her ass. She leaned into me and told me I wasn’t making it up earlier on the sofa. I was a big boy and probably a bit bigger than my father. She then put both hands behind my head and moved in for a kiss. After I gave her a quick peck and turned away slightly, I felt one hand drop down to my ass and she pulled me in towards her.

But as I explained before, I was nineteen and I had had a fair bit to drink. This woman was coming on to me in a way I had never experienced before. I made out with her. I used my hands on her ass to grind her even closer to my stiff cock. I didn't put my hands under her dress or inside it to play with her body. Whilst making out, I noticed the guy behind me. He was standing behind his partner and had opened up her dress so her tits were hanging half out and her panties were visible.

I think it was on the third song that two women, whom I remembered as Carol and Nina interrupted us. There was a group hug and before I noticed, Carol had taken Sophie's place. She wasn't taking no for an answer on making out. Whereas I was a bit subdued in my interaction with Sophie, I felt no such inhibitions with Carol. She was a great kisser and it was fun.

About halfway through that song, she moved my hand to her ass and slipped hers between us to check out my cock. She traced it up and down and pulled out of the kiss for long enough to tell me it would do. She then continued kissing and grinding against me for probably about two songs. I was really into it and found it all a bit surreal. At least she wasn't my Dad's girlfriend.

Carol stopped kissing me at some point and moved away, just as Nina moved in to take her place. As she draped herself around me, Carol and Sophie grabbed each other and kissed in the sort of way you see in lesbian porn. If I wasn't rock hard already, I was now. Nina was an excellent kisser too and took up where Carol had left off. She too dropped her hand, traced my cock and stuck her tongue in my ear.

This was out of control. I could feel her move slightly to my right so her leg was between mine. She then grabbed my hand and guided it to her crotch. She had on a wrap-around dress and her leg actions had parted to the side so her panties were exposed to me. She shouted in my ear for me to finger her. No way, would I pass on a chance like this, even though I knew she was with someone.

Nina pulled my head with her hands, forcing our tongues to mash, whilst I slipped one, then two fingers inside her. At that time I was not so adept at making a woman come fast, but I did manage it four songs later. My fingers were covered in her juices and she seemed pretty happy with my exploits. Sophie was also waiting for me to finish and told me to go back to the table.

Ten or so minutes later, Sophie re-joined Dad and me at the table, with a look on her face that seemed quite smug. She snuggled into my father's embrace and told him, in a loud enough voice for me to hear, that I had turned her on enough to go to the ladies to finish herself off. His response was to kiss her and half fondle a breast, that was threatening to pop out of her dress. More buttons were undone I noted.

I used this time to go to the gents myself. I didn't need to go but was slightly unnerved by Sophie making out with him not long after snogging me. As I wandered through the club. I realised this was not like anything I had been to before. There was a lot of female flesh on display, ten times as much as the wildest club at home. There was an underlying sense of sex.

When I got back to the table, Dad informed me that he and Sophie were going home. I would be welcome to stay here, he could arrange a tab for me. It was only a short walk to the apartment as well, but I decided to join them. Dad insisted the three of us sat in the back seat, Sophie in the middle. She had on her coat but not done up, so I could not fail to notice only five buttons were still done up.

When we arrived, I was nearest the curb, so I got out first and Sophie followed me. I'm sure she sat there deliberately, with her skirt fully parted and her glistening pussy nakedly winking at me before my father pushed her out. We went back up to the flat and Dad opened another bottle of champagne. He seemed oblivious to the fact his girlfriend had opened her dress so her breasts were falling out.

They both seemed to be interested in showing me as much of Sophie's body as they could. Dad opened two more buttons on her dress, leaving just two undone. He seemed to be proudly showing her off and she made the most of it, making sure I saw all her goods. I was struggling to be honest and made my excuses to go to bed. As I left, I heard Sophie moan.

They ended up fucking on the sofa, him telling her she was a slut for showing herself off to his son. Her screaming out orgasm after orgasm at top volume. I was in my bedroom, wanking myself silly. It was crazy and I didn't know what to make of it. We were all drunk but not enough for that sort of behaviour. I did hear Sophie tell Dad loudly that I was bigger than him.

In the morning I had a sore head, but we had an early start. I was on the ten o'clock train. I needed to apologise for getting so much spunk on the sheets, but it wasn't my fault. I brushed my teeth and took a large drink of water. I was the only one up, it was the morning of New Year's Eve, and I looked out of the window to see the large amount of snow that had fallen overnight.

We checked with the train company and it appeared the track was blocked near my home. With the trains finishing early for New Year, I could get halfway home but not all the way. I was expecting Dad and Sophie to be upset because I knew they were hosting a party that evening. They told me particularly before I came that I needed to go back home for New Year.

However, they seemed pleased I was staying. Sophie was keen to tell me both Carol and Nina were guests this evening. After a late breakfast, it was all work to get the place ready for the party. Fortunately, the food and drink were being delivered along with the extra glasses and plates in the afternoon. There wasn't much I could do so I went to my room to look up Georgio's on my phone.

I found it easily enough, but there were few online references. It didn't help that a famous actor, also called Georgio was from the city and most of the hits were on him. I finally found the website, but it was very sparse with a member's login which I didn't have. There was no register button either. I asked Dad if I could borrow his laptop. As I expected he was a member and opened straight up

I saw in Dad's account a whole load of pictures that had me going wow too. Who would have thought that my father was such a stud? There were over forty different pictures of him fucking different women. I recognised Sophie of course and both Carol and Nina. There were a few of the other women who I had been introduced to last night but had forgotten their names.

The upshot of my investigation was that Georgio's seemed to be the front for a wife-swapping club, amongst other things. They had pictures of the recent Halloween party, and some of the costumes defied description. I had to rub one off whilst I looked at them. I wiped myself off and exited the site I was in. I also hid my tracks by deleting it from the search history and returned the laptop.

Dad explained how the party would work. He was upfront about it being a wife-swapping event. Normally, the parties would start at around nine, but because it was New Year they would wait until after midnight to kiss, toast and pull party poppers. After half an hour the sex would start. So the event would not start until eleven o'clock. People would do something else and then arrive from ten-thirty.

LexiWood
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LexiWood

The party was due to go on to the next morning possibly. Dad and I sorted out the drinks delivery. Putting out the glasses on the kitchen table, the beers and champagne in the coolers provided. Plenty of ice and a range of spirits and mixers for those not wanting that. I did struggle to see any soft drinks, it seemed everyone would be getting drunk tonight. Sophie sorted out the food.

Dad and I then moved all the furniture. All of the bedrooms were cleared. Just the bed and everything else in the wardrobes. A couple of extra bits of furniture made it into his office. Then the main room, tables, sideboards and all the pictures ended up in the office too. Anything that could break was put away. We then made a trip out in the car to get some essentials.

These were five clothes racks, over a hundred numbered hangers and some shrink-wrapped packages. Two clothes racks went in the front of his office, by the door with eighty hangers. These were for the coats as people arrived. That was my job for the first hour. Then one rack in each bedroom with twenty hangers on each. After midnight, Dad explained in a manner of fact way, that the guys would strip.

We then ripped open the packages which turned out to be thirty or so inflatable mattresses and an electric pump. Half were double-sized and were stacked on mine and the spare room beds, like the princess and the pea. The single-sized ones were stuffed around the spare bed, their ends in the air. Each bed had a fitted sheet to cover it and "soak up the mess", Dad explained.

I went back to my room to get shaved, showered and dressed in the other outfit I got for Christmas. Dad was wearing a black tie. All the guys wore dinner suits, which as the evening wore on made me feel underdressed and inadequate. It was only the women who wore different clothes. It was Sophie's outfit that had me hard again and remained hard all evening.

The biggest coverage was in the red stockings and suspenders she wore, with tall stilettos that might be difficult to stand in. There was a red push-up bra edged in white, which was sheer. You could see her nipples, both the darkness of the areolas and the fact the nipples were erect. There was a sort of red and white trimmed skirt, no more than three inches deep that was also sheer.

Sophie was around as dressed as most of the women who came to the party. They arrived in coats, it was my job to take them off their back, hang them up and tell them their number. Same for the guys, thank them both for coming and getting them a glass of champagne. Dad and Sophie were on hand to formally welcome them, and explain that I was his son, and had been snowed in. Unfortunately, I was going to have to attend the party.

The inference was that if they didn't like it, then they could leave if they wanted to. Nobody did, because obviously, this was the best party tonight in the city. I think around eighty people came, mostly in couples. There were a few single guys and around the same number of single girls. Initially, the focus was on food and drink, along with social mingling and checking out the women's outfits.

It took an hour or so for everyone to get there, they arrived in dribs and drabs, making it easy to do my job. I was grateful for the fact I had something to do. I had nothing to talk to these people about. At eleven-thirty, Dad told me anyone late could deal with themselves. So he gave me two bottles of champagne and told me to walk around, filling glasses until midnight.

I bumped into Carol and Nina who were both chatting together. They were with their husbands but ignored them to talk to me. I felt my confidence rise because at that point it was pretty low. All the guys were in their thirties, all confident, successful and looked rich. They all had a touch of the Daniel Craigs about them. I looked out of place. Nina was in a black negligee, Carol red. they both wore stockings and looked super hot.

Midnight came, and there were cheers, Sophie dragged me to Dad and the three of us hugged and kissed. Lots of paper things were thrown and after about ten minutes Dad called for silence. He explained and everyone just did their stuff. The women made sure all the glasses were picked up and put in the kitchen or dining room area. If you wanted a drink you had to go there from now on.

The guys all moved to the bedrooms and pulled out the mattresses. Under Dad's direction, the living room floor was soon just mattresses and the sofas. Then the internal hall was also filled and we moved to the three bedrooms. It was totally weird, fifteen guys in my bedroom, all stripping off their dinner suits, shirts, ties, shoes socks and boxers. Putting them on hangers stark naked and slipping their shoes underneath.

It was at that point that my confidence returned as the trappings of success disappeared. All these guys were in their thirties or early forties. Past their prime and hanging on, with lots of gym work or running. My father and I were lucky to grow up in a coastal town famous for surfing. We lived in wetsuits, tall, slim and honed to perfection. If not surging I was rowing or in the gym.

I had a six-pack that these guys looked on in envy. That wasn't all; I easily had the biggest, fattest cock in the room. I'm sure any of them would swap all their wealth for my body. We finished off by putting down mattresses all around the bed and then as a group moved back into the living room. They all seemed to know what they were doing, so I hung back a bit.

As I walked into the main room, wobbling a bit on the mattresses, I saw Nina coming towards me. She simply grabbed my cock and pulled me towards the sofa. Then she told me to get down on my back, stood over me, and lowered herself on my cock. I was completely surprised, but I knew she was an experienced woman, so I just went for it. She grabbed my cock and sat on it.

I think we were both expecting her to go down a little more than she did, but she seemed stuck after the first few inches. Just as the music switched tracks, her comment 'fuck me it's massive' was louder than anyone expected. Not to be outdone, Nina wiggled around, bobbed up and down and generally worked my large fully-erect prick into her very wet pussy. She told me I was stretching her and it was fantastic, before losing control as she tipped over into a very intense orgasm.

It wasn't long since the first comment and Nina was certainly the first woman in the room to orgasm. She was also loud. The 'OMG, it's filling me so good' was heard by as many as the first comment. Heads turned towards us, as far as I could see. Nina leaned forward to tell me to play with her tits, which I had no problem with, Her nipples were already erect, and I rolled them back and forth between my fingers.

I could already tell the difference, between this sex and anything I had with girls my age. They were worried about getting hurt, didn't relax and stopped quickly. Nina wanted me to fuck her hard, full and fast. Pinch her nipples so there was pain mixed with pleasure. Her masterclass, in how to sexually satisfy an experienced, sexually needy, woman in her prime was progressing well.

After probably half an hour of bouncing on me and controlling the pace, Nina said it was time for me to do some work. She had come probably three times, noisy ones all and declared herself fully loosened up. She was looking for me to do some work and also to go a little deeper. This position opened up her cervix but didn't quite drive me through. So we switched to doggy.

She moved around as we did this, so I was behind her and facing the room. It was only then I appreciated the amount of sex happening right next to me. There were probably ten or a dozen couples in various positions and states of play. As we were setting up, one couple had just finished, and they were getting up to move into the kitchen. I was glad I was not the first guy to bottom out.

It was so much more enjoyable, sliding in and controlling the pace. To be honest, although Nina was bouncing around like an aerobics teacher, the pace was quite slow. With me sliding in and out from behind, the pace picked up. I started slowly, to get a feel for what sort of depth I could pull out before I slid back in. Once I had the depth worked out, it was time to increase pace and force.

I had not realised that sex was so good, to be honest. My actual fucking to this point was at half depth, half pace and minimal force. Nina was encouraging me to split her in two, and I didn't need much prompting. This was just so much pleasure. The slow pull out, hands on her hips and then as the turning point was reached, slam back in. The whoosh and squeal of pleasure from Nina made me beam each time.

I should say Nina was also a great teacher. She seemed aware I was out of my depth, relying on her for what to do. As she approached her first orgasm since changing position, she called out to be lifted and to play with her breasts. As my hands moved from hips to under her armpits. I noticed her right arm laying back, her hand all over her clit. I lifted her upwards, so the room could see.

I could keep her upright with my palms and extend my fingers to tweak and pull at her nipples without losing any pace or force. In fact in this position, by tilting my hips I could get a bit of a bump, as I bottomed out. Hitting her with enough force, that as I stopped, she came half out. This orgasm was a lot more intense than the others when she was on top. almost as if she was out of control. Which she was.

It came out as a keening wail. Intense enough that several couples stopped to see. There was enough left in her, between breaths to mumble 'More'. Not to keep a lady unsatisfied, I increased if anything both my pace and force. The wail turned into a little scream, but she kept mumbling encouragement for me to keep going. It went on for ages, I have no idea how long or how many orgasms I pulled out of her, eventually she breathed 'Stop'.

The woman who was to my right leaned over to me, seemingly oblivious to her partner. 'Are you Paul's son'. When I confirmed I was my father's son, she followed up. 'Can you please make sure we get together at some point this evening, that sounded like fun'. She smiled at me, before returning to give her current partner a blow job. I checked with Nina if she wanted to continue, but she wanted a bit of a rest.

Slipping out of her and cuddling her up was almost as enjoyable as slamming into her. In my experience, I was normally being dumped or sent home, so a satisfied sexual partner was a first for me. After we had rested for maybe ten minutes, we both got up and carefully stepped over and around the bodies to get to the kitchen. I needed a drink and something to eat. All that fucking had made me hungry.

Whilst I was replenishing my stamina, Nina was having a little conversation with a friend of hers, who had just finished with her second partner of the night so far. The outcome was that Linda came over to me, to suggest that perhaps we could get together when I had finished the snacks I had in my hand. I was very happy to do so. Nina was a small-chested blond with a pixie cut. Linda was a brunette with the biggest tits I had seen in the flesh.

As we wandered into my bedroom; I felt I should at least show her where I slept, I asked if she could teach me about oral sex. From the time with Nina, I did think I was ok on the fucking front. I needed to get my oral game as good. She smiled and seemed very happy for me to practice pussy licking on her. She pronounced that she was satisfied with kissing, so we moved quickly onto nibbling, licking and getting her nipples aroused.

After a few quick pointers, we moved on to finger play. She helped me identify her G-spot. No wonder I didn't do well with girls my age, I was in the wrong place entirely. I then practised licking, nibbling, biting and otherwise stimulating her clit for a long time. Linda kept telling me that I was not quite doing it right. So how come I was bringing her to orgasm so quickly?

Eventually, she allowed me to slip my cock into her very wet pussy, Even after all that stimulation, I still only got halfway in the first time. A little gentle persuasion and continued stimulation of her nipples seemed to do the trick and in no time at all she was telling me to slow down. I was filling her so much, that she was struggling to keep control. Thrusting only made that more difficult.

I was enjoying myself so much. I was learning how to please a woman, theoretically and then practically. Somebody on the bed mentioned that it was three am, and the poker game had started. I didn't understand what that meant. I suddenly realised that one side of my bed was free, and on the other side, two women were deep into a very animated soixante-neuf.

So Linda and I moved up on the bed, with her and me standing alongside. As we did so she explained about the poker game. At these swinger parties, most people had different desires and wanted more or less sex. Generally, the husbands stopped before their wives. So poker game was a way the guys could occupy themselves, whilst their wives or girlfriends still had sex.

As Linda moved onto the bed, her ass towards me, I pulled her back so I could fuck her and remain standing. I found this way, I could get a better angle, be as deep as I could, but also fuck her faster than lying down. Her moans started almost straight away. I noticed that the two women already on the bed, included her in their game. They played with her and she played with them.

It was very horny and got me super excited. The fact I was able to fuck her faster increased the pressure on my cock. I had found with Nina, that I wasn't able to get the speed to get me over the edge. I got close, and it was extremely pleasurable. This was something I noticed before, frustrating, but in the present company, something that worked to my advantage.

The three women were now getting intertwined. Linda was not making much of a contribution, mostly because she seemed to be in some form of permanent orgasm. She stopped me, by putting back a hand and pushing me off her. She offered to Alice, who was one of the other women and a friend of hers, that perhaps I should fuck her for a while. I could then fuck the third woman, Chloe, when Alice had come a few times.

So for the next hour, that's what we did. I shuffled around the bed and pulled Alice's ass towards me. I slipped my cock into her pussy. Initially, only halfway, but after a few dozen thrusts was fully inside. The other two then focussed on stimulating Alice, licking her clit, making out, playing with her breasts until she came a couple of times. I repeated the process with Chloe until I felt my sap rising.

As I mentioned my surging need to come, the three women all seemed to burst out in glee. I was immediately told to pull out of Chloe and lay on the bed on my back. They wanted to return the orgasms, that I had been giving them. Linda was the first to react and slipped the tip of my cock in her mouth. Seeing the prize already taken Chloe, dropped down to between my legs and sucked one of my balls between her lips. She also grabbed my ass and started to work a finger into my rectum. 

Not to feel lost, Alice pushed me back and slid her pussy over my face. I got to work straight away, working my tongue into her lower lips. Linda knew exactly what to do and wanked my shaft furiously. She could not get her hand fully around it, but that didn’t reduce the pleasure which was slowly building inside me. 

It was a pretty incredible feeling as the orgasm inside me slowly built. Normally, I had to finish myself off as I couldn't get off, half in my partner. I felt a tremble through my body rising until I was frantically sucking Alice's pussy, to get over the edge. I shook myself clear to tell Linda it was coming, but she already knew. Dipping down so more of my cock was in her mouth I sprayed ropes inside her mouth.

It wasn't until I had finally stopped shaking that I realised that all three women had left me and were frantically making out. They were passing my come backwards and forwards between themselves. The whole concept of it made me hard almost instantly. At some point, Alice leant over me to share my come with myself. I was a little dubious, but the actuality of it was erotic.

Still hard or not, I felt a little washed out. I felt in need of a drink and some sustenance. The three women decided they would stay here, play with themselves and wait for my return. As I slowly clambered out of the bed, there were two more women locked in an embrace on the far side of the bed. They got up and joined the three on the bed. I took the opportunity to move all of the inflatable beds onto the window side of the bed out of the way.

I noticed that most of the dinner suits had disappeared from the hangers, in fact only two were still there, This was explained when I got into the lounge, still naked. There were a dozen or so guys playing poker in the dining room. The two sofas were still occupied, one with two women making out and the other with my prospective stepmother being taken by two guys front and back. Neither was my father.

As I made my way to the kitchen, I stacked up the inflatable mattresses into a pile by the TV. It made moving around the room a little easier. I checked in the hall and around half of the coats were now gone from the racks. I got a drink and some nibbles, a little self-conscious in front of the fully dressed guys playing poker. As I headed back, Sophie saw me and asked if I was having a good time.

I answered that I was having a wonderful time. Hopefully a better time later on she replied. I figured that at some point before I went home I would be fucking her, which made my cock rise a little. As I got back into my bedroom, the fixed women on the bed were in a jumble of limbs and bodies as each sought out a way to give pleasure to the others. I slipped into where Chloe was. She didn't get the full value last time.

She was soaking wet, so I was easily able to pull her slightly away from the others and start fucking her deeply. I was having the time of my life. Over the next hour or two (time seemed to be a bit hazy) I fucked each of the women on the bed to a couple of orgasms each. As I was fucking Linda, who was the last, she suggested I open up her ass with my fingers.

This was amazing news, as fucking someone in the ass was not even in my wildest dreams. Yet here it was going to come to pass. This truly was a year to remember and only 5 hours old. So I worked one finger under instruction, then two. After what seemed a fair while and a couple of nice orgasms on my cock for Linda it was time to switch. The other girls helped guide me.

It was really, really tight in Linda's ass, the pressure on my cock was extreme and I didn't last long. With a few sharp strokes, I was coming like a steamtrain. Perhaps I should stick with fucking pussies for a while, I lasted way longer. I lay down to recover for a while until Alice decided I needed to get going again. She took me in her mouth until I was rock hard. Then another round of pussies, orgasms and squeals of pleasure.

The light was coming through the window when people started to make their way home. I put on my dressing gown to help them with their coats, call for Ubers and clear up the general mess. I kissed the six women who I had fucked and thanked them for the best night probably of my life. I was really tired and crashed out until after lunchtime the next day.

I was woken by Sophie, who had come into my bedroom and snuggled up into bed with me. She had got me hard whilst I was still sleeping, then climbed aboard my cock and was gently fucking me. I was completely shocked and initially started to push her away. Then I remembered her taking on two guys on the sofa last night. She wasn't faithful to my father so why not have fun?

After I was completely inside her and we had got a decent speed on, I asked to switch around so I could fuck her properly from behind. I had worked out last night what positions I could get deep inside a woman. I was suddenly aware of my father watching from the bedroom door. Rather than hurt me, I felt encouraged to speed up. I slammed repeatedly into my 'stepmom' until she came again and again.

That was the last sex I had that holiday, as the following day, my father put me on the train back home. I had more adventures with them because I signed up for college in the city. I stayed for those three years in the apartment with Dad and Sophie. We had a lot of sex, with each other and with a lot of their friends. That is another set of stories though.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments