Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Soccer Mom Conquest 2: The Next Goal

"The Soccer Mom Conquest continues."

33
7 Comments 7
22.1k Views 22.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words
Now let it be said I was perfectly happy having Kristie to play with and I know she loved being played with but I couldn’t help but think if Sarah knew about it. I just figured until she actually said something about it, I wasn’t going to say anything and just, well enjoy the rides.

It was about a month later from my first encounter with Kristie and we were getting together at least twice a week. But then, the unexpected happened.

It was early in the afternoon and I received a text from Summer, another Soccer mom, who said she had some money for uniforms or something and needed be to pick it up as she wasn’t going to be at practice. She said she had spoken to Sarah and that I could do it. I of course called Sarah and confirmed.

Now Summer is about 35 years old, stands about 5’10”, weighs 135lbs and has 36D breasts. Lovely to look at but what really stirs me is she appears to be part Native-American with the perfect color to her skin and long black hair. She wears glasses which frame her face perfectly, kind of giving that naughty librarian look.

Anyway, I drove from work, to Summer’s home and knocked on the door.

The door opened and there stood Summer. Her long hair was wet and all she was wearing was a white t-shirt and short denim cut off shorts.

“Hi!” she said slowly as she smiled.

“Good Afternoon.” I replied. I had noticed the t-shirt was a little tight across her breast and it was practically see through. Her areolas were large but her nipples were also. I knew this because they stood firm, just begging to be sucked on.

“Do you have time to come in?” she asked giggling

“Well…..I know Sarah is at practice, so I can’t stay long.”

“What if I told you I know exactly how long you can stay,” she replied.

“Hmmmm. Well I guess its ok.” I stepped inside the house as she closed the door behind me.

By now I was sporting quite the hard on and prayed she didn’t notice. But hey if she did I knew my cock was coming out.

“So, Kristie tells me you know how to fuck!”

Crap! Kristie had told another woman and a soccer mom at that. This was bad! I knew Sarah didn’t know but now Summer knew what Kristie and I were up to.

“How much do you know?” I asked nervously.

“Everything!” She got close to me and pushed her lips against mine. I felt her breasts against me and my cock grew harder as our kiss became more passionate.

“Mmmm” she pulled away slighty. “I think you like this?”

“What’s not to like?” I replied “I just don’t know if we should.”

“Oh! Cold feet after fucking Kristie for a month. I think I want some of what she’s getting.”

“Well I really would like too but what if we are caught by Jim?”

“Jim is at practice silly, and now I want some cock! So if you aren’t fucking me in about 10 mins then I think I might have to call Sarah!” she reached for the phone as I stood there.

I pulled her close and began kissing her again.

“Take me now!” She moaned.

She took me by the hand to her bedroom and very quickly opened my pants and released my rock hard cock from its cotton prison. It stood hard at attention, throbbing, waiting. Summer began to drop to her knees, reaching for my balls with one hand and my shaft with the other. As her knees hit the floor my cock was deep into her wet mouth and her lips surrounding it as she massaged my balls. She wasted no time, feverishly sucking on my member. Her lips were at the base and my balls were slapping on her chin as I began to fuck her face. She had absolutely no gag reflex and before I knew it I was spraying my warm love juice down her throat. She just kept sucking me, draining every last drop. She slowly withdraw my shaft from her mouth and licked the last drops off the head of my freshly emptied cock.

Yourladybug
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Yourladybug



“That was good!” She stood up and just smiled. “Now my turn! I figure you need a little time to recharge so how about using that time wisely?” She laid on the bed and unbuttoned her shorts and slid her hand deep into them.

Not one to waste time I got the shorts off quick. Revealed to me was one of the most beautiful perfect pussies I had seen in a long time. It was perfectly trimmed with a small heart shaped tattoo on the upper left lip area. I began right away and was drawn in by the sweet taste of her juices. She was so wet and getting wetter at each swish of my tongue. I sucked her clit into my mouth and felt her buck upwards as she pushed my face deeper into her.

“If you do it right and really get me going, I have a surprise for you.” She moaned and could barely get the words out.

I continued and began not only licking and sucking but sliding in my finger too. She begged for more so I went for gold and inserted three. She was in ecstasy. The whole time she was just oozing pussy juice.

“MORE!” she screamed as she pulled my hair.

I slipped in four fingers and worked around what I believed to be her G-spot. If it wasn’t then she was just really sensitive. She was screaming and moaning, grabbing the covers as she thrashed her head backward and forward.

“You ma m may want to move lover! But keep fucking me with those fingers and don’t forget my clit….please don’t!”

I moved and did as I was told tweaked her clit as I finger fucked her saturated pussy. I watched her begin to arch her back and her stomach tighten and then it happened. She began to spray pussy juice in waves as I continued to fuck her. I kept this up until she was crying out for me to stop. I finally stopped and she began to come down. She rolled over and tucked her knees up to her chest. Her ass was pointed at me and it was gorgeous. I took a risk and slowly ran my finger down the crack and teased her asshole.

“Ohhhhh! I heard you are an ass man. I have never tried but that feels really good.”

“Well would you like to try?” I asked as I began to tease her ass more. She started to push back. “Are you sure?”

“I wanna try! And besides my pussy couldn’t handle your cock right now.”

“Its gonna be tight!”

“Work me and fuck me like you did Kristie!”

I began to lick her ass, using her pussy juices that were dripping on her legs to lube up her tight virgin ass.

“Ohh I want it!” she moaned

I pushed my finger slowly into her ass listening to her moan. It tightened around the finger. I stopped as she breathed. Then she pushed onto it and as I pushed forward she took my entire finger. Then I slowly withdraw and proceeded with two. I kept her lubed and soon she was begging for my cock.

“Fuck my ass!” She was begging for it. I knelt behind and pushed my cock into tight ass. She began to push slowly. I stopped pushing and let control how much she wanted to take. She was slow to start and I could feel myself sliding in deeper and then I realized I was deep into her asshole.

“Fuck me Lover…Fuck me!”

I was pounding deep into her as she begged and screamed. I asked if she wanted me to stop but she screamed no. As I was fucking she was fingering her pussy. I could feel my balls swelling and I knew I was gonna cum

“Ohhh I’m gonna cum!”

“Oh God Me too! Please Now.”

I erupted into her tight ass and felt her tighten even more around me. Each thrust sent more cum deep in her ass. She erupted too. Her juices sprayed as she cried in delight. She fell onto the bed even though I was still inside her.

“Oh thank you! I have never felt that before. Your wife wasn’t kidding.”

I pulled out and went to clean up and when I came back she was still lying there.

“I have to go!” I said as I kissed her cheek.

“Ok! I hope you will be back” She sighed

Oh yeah I would be back for sure.

Published 
Written by kknightsf
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments