Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Space For More

"space suburbia - couple trying for baby - decides to get kinky while doing so"

14
6 Comments 6
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"Inspired lightly by all the Star Trek I have been watching and the Mass Effect I have been playing. But Original Characters so its not Fanfiction! Hope you Enjoy! Also Patanjali-Thai is a made-up creole conlang that I have no idea if I am going to develop and research into an actual conlang or not."

Ramona sat at her computer with her panties twisted around her ankles, breathing heavy, face flushed, and fingers sticky from a recent orgasm. She stared at the screen at what she was watching to get off and felt immediately confused and concerned about why she just had the hardest orgasm she’d had in months, maybe longer to something so undeniably … dark.

Quickly she cleaned up the area as if it were some sort of crime scene and she took a shower and anxiously made dinner and cleaned as she was expected to before her husband got home.  She was in a beautifully happy marriage with her high school sweetheart,  who worked hard at his job as a Chief Engineer at NASA.   She was a homemaker for the moment.  She took a leave of absence from her job as Lead Botanist at the Conservatory for Endangered Plants at Barbados III - a Star Base 40 light-years away from this strange Terraformed new home, where she and her family and husband found themselves.   Her husband was one of the few specialists at NASA who knew how to work on Hyper-Warp-FTL engines, so they were financially comfortable

Ramona wanted for nothing.  She had a home, and a loving husband, her parents checked in on her often in the midst of their archeological expeditions, and her older sister was a best-selling author in four galaxies, even, translated into over 1140 languages intergalactically.  Not bad for a common smut peddler and low-budget pornographer.  In truth, Delilah was a short change artist that had connections way up high above her pay grade,  and with a degree in xenolinguistics and xenobiology,  she knew the inner workings of the libidos of several hundred species and the languages and cultures as well.  She just wrote porn because she wanted a low-stress life dedicated to happy things, not a hard grunt life in the name of the science she devoted her scholastic career to.

Nova Prime was a Paradise that Earth aspired to be once.  Before Industry and Science …betrayed her and now she was nothing more than a rock being mined for minerals and robbed of her resources as her progeny -- humanity and various other animal species ejaculated themselves to the stars to colonize and pollinate the ghost of Earth’s memory onto other worlds.  It was a tragic story that every Human among other worlds tried to forget about.

Ramona didn’t want to forget. She couldn’t.   These memories, dark and uncomfortable, sat in her mind as she washed the dishes by hand instead of letting a machine do it.  It was her small thing to hold on to her humanity and not let it go into digital oblivion. Some things must remain analog,  in order for the machine world to not be so far removed from the Human touch that made them, birthed them.  She had taken the leave of absence to birth her own progeny.  To have a baby with her husband. They tried for years, every night. They tried to only do it during her ovulation cycle, they tried having her husband ejaculate into a cup and insert it with a needle. They tried so many options, now they were left to just sheer quantity, her husband was an engineer.  If they had sex often enough, then statistically, in his mind,  they will conceive at last once.  Countless tests provided validation that neither of them were sterile, they were plenty fertile and plenty compatible. 

There was something else going on at play here.  And given the dark things that she just came to,  Ramona was concerned about what that something else was.  She heard the sound of her husband, Bryan Reynolds,  arriving home after work.  He spoke a greeting into the front room. She came out of the kitchen to greet him with a smile.  

“Productive day, my love?”

“For the most part.” he closed the distance and pressed a chaste kiss on her lips.  

“I may need to go back in late tonight -  Sorvino needs all the help she can get until they get those new trainees trained in HWFTL protocols."

Ramona gave a slight nod. She looked sad.  Bryan frowned and tipped her chin up to have her look at him.  “I’ll make it up to you,” he said gently.  Her gaze softened and she smiled sweetly and caressed the side of his face.   “I believe you,”  she said, then walked back into the kitchen.

He stared after her a moment.  His intuition started to tingle goosebumps down his spine.  Following her to the kitchen he stood a bit near the doorway,  “And your day?”

“The laundry is done, and the dishes are freshly washed and dried. Dinner is almost ready,  I tried a new recipe for your favorite dish.  I hope you --” 

Bryan closed the distance and pulled her into a hug.   “Something else is bothering you, I can feel it,” he whispered in Patanjali-Thai, the hybrid, creole, pidgin-language that was developed here with the first settlers, and every human on Nova Prime learned as a second language if not a first.

She pushed against him and hugged herself instead.  He frowned, very concerned now. 

 “Mona? What is going on?”

“It has been so long and still nothing,” she said softly.

He sighed slowly.  “I know.  We just have to keep trying.”

“I think we need to take a break from that focus,  it is too much pressure on both of us. Sex has become a chore, a duty, and not the fun intimacy-building experience it should be. I … I want to go back to having sex the way we used to,  for lust and fun not because we want to build a family. I feel like  going back to an exploring phase will help get us what we want in the long run,  a child conceived in love and passion -  not a calculated and a forced conception with science and test tubes and -”

“I agree. Gods,  I really fucking agree.  It is a lot of pressure. I … know the last few times you haven’t … and I felt pressured to and it was not … I … do need to shift the focus, I agree. And I am sorry it didn’t dawn on me sooner, I just got so focused on giving you the result you wanted. I couldn’t think past it.  I had to deliver you the result,  I mean you know how task-oriented I am. How focused.”

She closed the distance again and ran her hand over the side of his face, feeling the  stubble of his shadow, and smiled fondly at him  “Yes,  it is one of my favorite things about you.”

His lashes fluttered, the action almost shy,  “Really?” His voice was soft, vulnerable. He wasn’t the type of man used to getting compliments. He wasn’t the glamorous heartthrob that girls went after and flocked to.  He was on the heavy side and so nerdy that people equated him to a robot, that his libido was a hard drive that someone ripped out as a joke and the only way he could get his rocks off was to work on engines. And while he laughed along with them,  in private,  he could feel  that those words hurt him deeply.  So finding Ramona still felt surreal that after  12 years of marriage she still looked at him tenderly and touched him and kissed him with a heat behind her touch that would rival the lust of Venus, the goddess herself.

GiaMartinelli
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GiaMartinelli

“Yes really, Tyler Bryan Reynolds.”  

“Uh oh, Full name, You know it gives me chills when you invoke that”

“Well, I want you to feel my full meaning. I try to use that sparingly, but yes I know how it affects you, my darling.” She brought both hands up to frame his face, so full and fuzzy with stubble,  before she pressed her thin but soft lips against his full ones, enjoying his moan as the kiss went on.  

He lifted her up onto a counter and slipped a hand under her shirt.  She gasped softly, his rough fingers on her sensitive nipple made her sex drip with anticipation.  The calloused roughness of his thumb kept making her clit jump as he moved to kiss her neck, the stubble scraped against her skin, and she gasped in pleasure. She ached for him inside her, thrusting hard, making it hurt, so she’d feel him for days.  She was trembling from the thought alone, and before he even got close to taking off his pants, his thumb rubbed rapidly over that so sensitive nipple and she came so hard she screamed the startling pleasure loud in his ear and squirted all over the place, with small jerks as aftershocks as she gasped and then basked in the startling pleasure still having her aglow with joy.  

Bryan pulled back.  “Fuck, that hasn’t happened before”

She was still breathing hard.  “I couldn’t help it, I just … “

“...Came.  That’s the idea.  It’s a compliment, I think.  Honey, have you been worked-up all day?”

It was now or never.

“Actually, I just … have been fantasizing about really weird things and I found some porn archives on the computer and … well.  The way you were touching me, kind of made me remember it, and ..then  I just .. came as hard as when I watched the porn stream … I was a little  worried about bringing it up to you.”

“Why?”

“Well, it is a very … weird area of eroticism, I didn’t want to weird you out and --”

“Sweetie, your sister writes porn for a living.  I don’t think you have to worry about me judging you.  But if you don’t want to tell me, I understand. I just .. Well, I am still very erect. What better way to learn if I am into it than telling me a fantasy of yours while I jerk off?”

Ramona took a deep breath. The fear was getting to her.  She leaned in and kissed him, passionately.  Before the kiss slid apart and she kept her face pressed to his, lips askew half on his cheek and half not. “I… was ..watching a video of … a woman being taken .. really roughly,  f-from behind.”

Bryan’s breath hitched.  “R-Rough how?”

“Her hair was pulled,  he thrust in hard … and she would call out,  he'd spank her …  and she’d  claw at the sheets. They … s-switched positions and …”   as she spoke,  she ran her hand over Bryan’s chest, his chubby abdomen,   “Such powerful hips,  like he was claiming her… she would shake and say these … dirty things…”

“Dirty talk, huh?  What … what kinds of things would she say?”

“Fuck me hard…. Make me take your big cock,  make me take it,  over and over again and he … got faster and …”

Bryan sucked in a breath,  as his hand undid his belt and his pants fell to his ankles,  “Keep going … tell me things you’d want to hear me say … if I fucked you rough like that.”

Ramona wiggled from her spot on the counter,  “I would want to hear how much you need to cum in me.  I want to hear the tension in your voice … as you’re thrusting in me,  hear how the orgasm is closer and closer and it steals your words, but you are delaying it.  You want to keep making me cum …  feel me grip you from down there and ….”

“Oh Mona, I do need to make you cum.  Again I need to fuck you til you’re just … cumming…all over me…”  Bryan said as his hand was jerking his cock.  Ramona sat up and looked at him,  his face was  looking at her as his hand kept jerking,  and she moved to kiss him again,  “Then fuck me,  fuck me, fuck me hard and rough … fuck me,  Bry, I need to cum on your dick. I’m so starved for you..”

With a sort of growl, he picked her up and carried her to the couch where they plopped down and wiggled out of clothes and he slipped inside her and she cried out loud, and within  only a few thrusts,  she was already on the brink.   

He reached down  and held her chin, making her look at his face as he power thrusted hard into her,  her eyes nearly crossed as she bit her lip and her pleasure contorted her face into a sort of grimace of  sensation and emotion.  “I’m gonna cummm~” she wailed in Patanjali-Thai,  then sort of sob-screamed her orgasm loudly and  Bryan thrust hard and heavy before he was howling his own orgasmic pleasure and shaking on top of her,  “Fuuuck you’re such a sweet slut,  squeezing every drop out of me, fuck  Mona, fuck fuck ~”  his howls tapered to whimpering groans, before they both just stopped, spent. 

The alarm in the kitchen went off -  saying whatever was cooking for dinner was done now.

“You called me a slut.”

“I did. It just sort of slipped out.”

“I kind of like it. I can be your slutty wife.”

“Yeah?”

“Guess we can find out what dirty talk words we like.   I am glad this wasn’t too weird for you.”

"I really enjoyed seeing this side of you.”

“Yeah?”

I adore you, Ramona Adele Reynolds.”

And she moaned contentedly and leaned up to kiss him.  “Mona Slut loves you too.”

He chuckled.  “Mona Slut? Is that your new name now?”

“Yes, like the Mona Lisa. I’m Mona Slut.”

“Well, maybe that’s why she has such a cryptic smile that is so timeless?”

“Yeah, she just got fucked by a hot guy”

“Da Vinci?”

“Probably.   You want to be Da Vinci?  He probably would be a Space Engineer if he were born today in this Era and in this Colony.”

“Da Vinci.   He made the flying machines, didn't he?”

“Yep, that’s the one.”

“Well I could be your Da Vinci then, Mona Slut. Even though you’re already a masterpiece.”

“Mm,  that is true.”  she replied with a smile, and then took a deep breath. “We should probably go and eat the meal I made before one of us falls asleep.”

“It smells amazing, what did you make?”

“What else? I made your favorite.”  

Ramona wiggled under him, which signaled him to move fully off her by standing up and holding a hand out for her, gallantly and they went into the kitchen to eat their dinner.  

Dessert however,  happened in the bathroom,  served with a sonic shower head with a very long cord and many pulse functions and speeds. 

Published 
Written by LuceDevlin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments