Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Strange Cock For Wife

26
8 Comments 8
52.5k Views 52.5k
770 words 770 words
Famous Story
Strange Cocks for my Wife

This started a short time ago when I read a story titled “My father-in-law’s big cock” I was so turned on I showed the story to my wife. She asked me if I was really turned on by the thought of her getting fucked by my father. But when she saw how hard my cock was she had the answer. She told me she could never have sex with my family members but would try to make my fantasy come true in some way.

We started right then by having wild sex and me shooting a load into her pussy that was the largest I can remember. She immediately got out of bed and I thought she was going to clean up but instead she put on her nurse’s uniform and left the house. She came back in about 15 minutes as though she just got home from work. I had gotten out of bed and was in the living room. She grabbed my hand and led me to the bedroom where she made me lay on the bed. She stripped off my clothes and then began to strip herself. She told me about her day at work as though she just got home and climbed on top of me and put her pussy over my face. As my cum was draining from her pussy into my mouth, she began telling me a story about giving a man a sponge bath that day. She wanted me to fantasize that the load of cum was his. I got very turned on by this and got another huge hard on. She said it shocked her that I was turned on by the thought of her fucking another man but went with the flow and gave me a blow job.

We repeated this fantasy several times over the next few days until one day she came home with cum in her hair and all over her uniform. She confessed that she had thought about really fucking one of her patients but chickened out and gave him a hand job. He shot a huge load in her face getting a lot in her hair and on her uniform. I told her that what she did was fine and licked as much of the cum off of her as I could.

PaulinaKenes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulinaKenes

We had great sex and talked about her action and the fact that I licked up another man’s cum. I told her that she could do as much or as little as she wanted as long as she told me about it and let me clean her up with my mouth.

The next day she had the cum under her clothes on her bare tits and I could also taste cum in her mouth when I kissed her. She told me she had taken off her top and bra and given the same man a blow job. When he started to pump his load into her mouth she pulled it out and let him cum on her tits. I licked all of the remaining cum off of her.

This happed a few more time until one day when she came home and grabbed me and took me to the bedroom. She laid on the bed and spread her leg and told me to eat her pussy. This was unusual since I usually ate her at the end of game and not at the beginning. When I pulled down her panties, I could see how wet they were and could smell a strong sent of sex. I went down on her and was greeted my a huge load of cum. It was sweet and the mixture of her juices and a stranger’s cum was a turn on for me.

My wife has not gotten pregnant like in the story but since she uses no birth control it is just a matter of time. We have since expanded from her patients to other stranger she picks up in bars and other public places. She has been fucked in bathrooms, in and on cars, on picnic tables, and once on a sidewalk. I am allowed to watch these encounters and can therefore get the cum while it is still fresh. My wife had even made be give some of then me a blow job and get the cum shot directly into my mouth. We always end up in bed talking about our evening and having great sex.

I would still like her to be fucked by my father but it doesn’t look like that is going to happen.

Published 
Written by SMITTY67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments