Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

surprisingly hot after all these years

"explosive sex"

5
3 Comments 3
9.3k Views 9.3k
629 words 629 words
We were watching a chick flick on the sofa last night, and she kinda snuggled up to me on the sofa, putting a breast up against my back. She pressed it right  into my kidney, which is an area of extreme sensitivity.
Well, it felt so good that I wriggled my back against her squished- up breast and she wiggled back. This ultra sensitive part of me responded with a warming sensation in my balls. I reached across her lap and felt her pussy and belly through her tight jeans. We kept watching.
My cock began getting fatter until it was too tight in my pants, so I asked her to open my fly. That didn't give much relief as it was getting bigger faster than the room in my pants allowed, so I asked her to take my pants off and she did.
She was now feeling the tip of my cock with the tips of 2 fingers in my Jockey shorts, rubbing and squeezing gently, relentlessly.
I asked her to take off her jeans, too.
Now I could feel  her smooth, tight panties, but not much detail, no differentiation of lips, cunt, etc., and since they were cotton, not much feeling of juice either.
Damn!
I said "take off your panties." "No, it's special like this", she said.
Anything she feels as "special" when I feel her pussy is just fine with me.
Now she had my shorts off too, and my cock was as hard and as full as it's ever been. She was waving it back and forth and sliding her hand up and down it's length, occasionally squeezing or twisting the head gently, teasingly. It never felt better, bursting to blast off.
I pulled the leg-band aside and tugged on one of her pussy-lips.
That didn't last long...off came her panties at last.
It was a sloppy cavern of  juices, and moaning started.
I turned and put my left the fingers of my other hand into her puss.
In and out, in and out, with plenty of pussy-lips tugging and twisting.
This was getting serious.
I got up and  faced her and put my  cock in her cunt.
Sloppy, sloppy cunt.
This was exquisite feeling but breaking my back, as she was sitting down low, so I told her to get up on her knees on the sofa.
Now I could slide it right in as she has her ass  facing me up in the air as I stood behind her.

LauraCawell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraCawell

I reached down and took hold of one of her ass-cheeks and squeezed it and pulled it away from her ass opening her wide.
It never felt sloppier. I was flying now.
"down on the floor" I said, and that's where we went, her on her back and me on top. Just like the missionaries.
 We were fucking like the end of the world and my knees were ready for first aid rubbing on the carpet.
"Let's go up and get in bed and start from the beginning" I said, so up we went up stairs with my cock sticking straight out and bobbing up and down.
We jumped in bed and I put it right back in her.
She pulled up her blouse so her breasts could get some skin and we slowed my cock thrusts way down to torture-speed. I was feeling those wonderful breasts under my nipples as we slowly fucked it in and out.
Then, to no ones surprise there was a sudden blast of cum inside her. 3 or 4 more spurts and we were finished. Nobody could move we were so spent and we lay there awhile. Amazingly my cock stayed rigid for along time just waving  in the breeze. I thought "nice boy, nice boy", you did  well.
Published 
Written by Tie_Raider
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments