Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susan’s Fling

"An experienced seductor finds a willing young wife at a wedding."

309
54 Comments 54
10.6k Views 10.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Free Spirit

I met Susan at a friend’s wedding. She and her husband, another couple, and myself were placed at the same table. Being in the usual boy-girl-boy seating layout, I introduced myself to them and took my assigned seat next to Susan. Susan and her husband, Derek, were a young couple in their twenties. Mary and Brent appeared to be a little older, maybe early thirties, and I surpassed them by at least ten years.

We all chatted and enjoyed ourselves, with good conversation, great food, and a number of bottles of wine. As the evening wore on the reception was in full swing, and Susan was tapping her foot to the music and glancing at the dance floor. Her attempts to get Derek to the dance floor went unheeded while he continued his conversation with Brent regarding the Seahawks season, and when she turned to look at me I gestured to the crowd on the floor.

"Do you like to dance?" I asked.

"Yes," she replied with a big smile. "Do you?"

"I do. Care to join me?"

"Sure!"

I stood up and pulled her chair out, tapping Derek on the shoulder.

"I'm going to borrow your wife for a while."

He just nodded and gave a dismissive wave of his hand. I rested my hand on the small of her back and walked her into the crowd just as a new song started and we joined the throng of bustling bodies writhing to the pounding beats. She could dance, and I enjoyed watching her sultry movements and teasing expressions, finding her to be quite flirty and sexual. The music slowed and a ballad came on, and instead of heading for her seat she stepped against me and put her arm around my waist, taking the other in her left hand.

"I love slow dancing, don't you?" she said wistfully.

"Yes, I do. Especially with an alluring woman like you."

She smiled and pressed against me, moving my hand from her hip to around her waist and holding me tightly. Her tummy pressed against me and she glanced up at me, a wry smile on her face as my growing bulge pushed into it. She pressed in again, giving a little grinding motion, and my now-large erection pushed into the softness of her lower belly. I felt her keep moving and pushing back, and I looked through the crowd at the table her husband sat at. He and two others were huddled together focused on a phone he held, obviously engrossed in watching the game, and I knew there was at least another quarter to go. More than enough time.

"Let's go for a walk," I breathed in her ear. "I need to fuck you."

She looked up at me for a moment, then glanced over at the table. The look of disappointment on her face when she saw him focused on the game was all I needed.

"Let's go," I growled. "I want you right now."

She looked up with a hesitant gleam in her eyes.

"He'll never know. Seize the moment. You know you want to."

The eyes brightened and she nodded her head. I led her through the crowd and out the back, taking her around the corner to a treed area beside the building, and gently pushed her back against the wall. I took both of her hands in mine, clasped them together, and lifted them over her head. She gasped before my mouth fell on hers, and she quickly began sucking on my tongue. My left hand kept her arms up and my right dropped to her side, running up and down before cupping her firm breast. Her mouth worked vigorously on mine, and it only took a moment for me to unzip, hike her skirt up, and move her panties to the side.

Moans and gasps passed into my mouth from hers when my fingers stroked her wetness, and her back arched as my finger buzzed her clit and brought her to climax. I pushed two fingers inside, fucking her juicy pussy with my hand until she was near climax again.

"Turn around," I growled. "Hands against the wall."

I let her hands go free and she spun around, placing them against the wall and sticking her firm ass out towards me. I flipped the skirt up, used my fingers to part the wet lips, and pushed the head of my cock into her. It was a snug fit for my thick cock and took three good pumps before I was half way buried.

"Fuck, you have a tight little snatch," I growled, gripping her hips with both hands.

She groaned in reply as I pushed hard and buried myself in her. I pumped furiously, my swollen cock pounding into her while she grunted and moaned, and the pressure built quickly.

"Oh, fuck, you feel so fucking good," I grunted.

I thrust hard and gripped her tightly when my cock exploded, pumping the steaming hot load into her while my knees shook and my cock throbbed, holding myself tight against her until my balls were empty. I gave a few slow pumps, then pulled out, leaving her tight little cunt full.

"Don't worry, I'm snipped," I assured her, kissing the back of her neck.

I shook the droplets off and tucked my cock in, zipping up while she turned around and straightened out her dress. I leaned her back against the wall and gave her a deep kiss, rubbing my hand over her sopping panties.

"I want to do this again. You give me your number, and I will let you know when and where," I whispered while stroking her hair. "Would you like that?"

"Yes," she whispered back.

"Good. Now let's get back on the dance floor, then we will go get a drink and you can wash up."

We returned to the crowd without notice, blending in with the others still dancing. Derek was still watching the game, drinking and sharing quips with the others at the table. I gave Susan a pat on the ass and gestured to the far end of the hall.

DianaRowan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DianaRowan

"Washrooms are over there. I will get us a drink and meet you back at the table."

"Okay," she agreed, giving me a nervous smile.

"Don't worry, no one will ever know," I assured her.

I watched her make her way to the washrooms and headed to the bar. Drinks in hand, I returned to the table and sat across from Derek and the others, and a moment later Susan joined us.

"How goes the game?" I asked.

"Good. Good so far," Derek replied without looking up. "Have a good lead, should win this one."

"Dancing was fun," Susan announced. "I'm all hot and sweaty now."

"Good, good," was the response. "Have fun. Still about twenty minutes to go."

Susan sighed and turned to look at me, giving me a smirk. We sat quietly for a few minutes, and she drained her glass empty before putting her hand on my knee.

"Up to more dancing?" she asked.

"Sure. I can go all night," I replied with a teasing grin.

"I'll bet you can," she quipped, glancing at Derek. "I'm going to have some fun."

"Sure, sure," he replied, glancing up from the phone. "The game is close now, might go to overtime."

She stood up and took me by the hand, leading me back into the crowd, and pulled me against her again when a ballad started.

"Does he watch a lot of football?" I asked.

"All the time," she lamented. "Some weekends he watches all day."

"So you have a lot of time to yourself," I mused. “Interesting.”

"So, you said earlier that you have never had a wife," she asked with a curious look. “Hard to believe that a man like you has stayed single.”

"No... well, not one of my own," I replied with a smirk. "I travel a lot, have no interest in settling down. I enjoy my freedom."

"What do you do?"

"This and that. Money is not an issue for me. Anything else you want to know?"

"Do you always cum so much?" she asked with a giggle. "I had a lot to clean up, and my panties are in my purse now."

"Sometimes," I chuckled. "So, no panties?"

"No."

I slipped my hand from her waist and put it under her dress, letting my fingers flit over her wet folds. She giggled and pushed against my fingers.

"Oh, you are so bad," she moaned quietly, leaning her head against me.

My fingertips rubbed her clit while we kept moving slowly, my hand hidden between us, and I felt the wetness when she shivered in climax. A soft moan passed her lips, and I slipped my hand out and returned it to her waist. After ensuring no one was paying attention, I moved it up to her face, brushed her hair away, and ran it over her lips. She stared into my eyes and licked it, giving me a devilish grin as she tasted herself.

I glanced back at the table, ensuring Derek was still engrossed in the phone, and led her off the dance floor and out back once more. Upon returning to the treed spot along the wall I unzipped and gestured to the ground.

"Suck me off."

She crouched down and took my cock into her mouth, resting her hands on my thighs to keep her balance, and took me into her mouth. Her head bobbed furiously as she sucked me, and when I felt close I held it with both hands, clumps of hair filling my fists.

"Oh, that's it! Suck it!"

I pumped my hips, fucking her mouth until the creamy load burst forth. Her lips clamped tight and she swallowed quickly, taking the full load in her mouth, and kept slurping until my cock softened. She pulled away with a smile, opening her mouth to show me the load of cum on her tongue, and greedily swallowed it all.

I helped her up and we returned to the dance floor for a moment before she headed to the washroom. I grabbed two more drinks and went to the table, watching Derek grimace and bang the table when the game ended in a loss for his team.

"Fuck!"

"Not the result you wanted, obviously?" I quipped as I sat down.

"Fuck. I had a few hundred on those shitty bastards!" he complained, shaking his fist in the air. "Fuck!"

Susan returned and sat down, thanking me for the drink, and gave Derek a shake of her head.

"Did you lose again? I thought you were not going to bet anymore."

"Yeah," he admitted with a sigh. "I got caught up in it again. Fuck."

Susan rolled her eyes and sipped her drink, waiting for Derek to calm down. She fished around in her purse, and when he left to get a beer she wrote her number on a paper and passed it to me. I tucked it in my pocket.

"I will call very soon," I promised. "Make yourself available."

"Okay," she agreed, glancing towards Derek as he returned to the table.

"Well, I will be off," I announced. "I have a few others to chat with this evening."

"Thank you for the fun evening," Susan grinned . "I really enjoyed myself."

"As did I. Derek, nice to meet you. Quite the little lady you have here."

"Uh, thanks. Nice meeting you, too."

I joined a few friends at the far end of the room, chatting with them for a while. It wasn't long before Susan left with Derek, and she gave me a little wave before stepping out the door. I took out my phone and added her number to my contacts, then pulled up the schedule for the upcoming games. Tomorrow was Sunday and there would be games all day.

I just happened to be free.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments