Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teasing Will Only Get You So Far...

"Emma visits Sam at work on his birthday and teases him perfectly, but Sam is not worried..."

36
11 Comments 11
3.5k Views 3.5k
4.0k words 4.0k words

Sitting in my office, staring at my screen but not looking at anything, I'm wondering why I haven't heard from my wife yet. I left before the family was awake, but it was 8:30am now. Standing up and stretching, I walk to the ER for a drink in the clinical day room. Water in hand, I turn the corner in the lobby and see you leaning against the wall next to my office door. Pausing briefly to stare at your amazing smile, I look into your eyes, down your perfect chest, then down your immaculate curves accentuated by the sun dress lightly hugging your body.

Walking towards you, I open the door, you step inside, and I shut the door behind me. "I knew you didn't forget my birthday!" I say, kissing you and lifting you by your ass into my arms.

"You look great, my love. Did you wear that just to drop the kids off at school?" I ask.

Laughing, you kiss me again, our lips lingering this time on each other. Moving apart, you softly lick my top lip and step back. "No, I wore it for this…" you say seductively as you zip the back down.

My heart jumps at the sound the zipper makes. Your arms cross, your hands pulling the shoulders of your dress down, allowing the entire dress to fall to your feet, revealing gorgeous black lace underwear. You turn around and bend over my desk, my body flooding with arousal, watching the underwear barely conceal your ravenous vagina. I want to pull it aside and lick up and down your labia to get an excellent taste of your sweet nectar.

I marvel at your legs, looking them up and down, imagining my hot, slippery tongue running up from your ankles, past your calves, then stopping to kiss your thighs, sucking hard and leaving small hickeys. My cock rocketing to attention, pressing against my khakis. You stand up and turn around.

"You're going to rub my back, and then I'm going to cum in your mouth. Happy birthday, my husband…" you whisper to me before turning around, bending over, and putting your hands on the desk.

I stand behind you, my erection pushing through my pants and against your warm entrance. I press enough against you that you can feel the pressure at your tight hole with each engorging throb. My hands squeeze your shoulders before my fingers start pressing individually into the muscles in your back. With a closed fist, I knead your shoulder blades, exerting firm pressure on your skin and body. I stop, hushing your groans and reminding you we were in the hospital.

Downward, I intensify the deep massage by contrasting it with light strokes from my fingers, moving up and down your back. I work your lower back, eventually making my way to your calves and thighs, caressing your legs and ankles, then gripping and squeezing your thighs until your superb ass was in my hands.

I massage your ass hard, my thumbs sliding occasionally between your legs and brushing against your moistening underwear, feeling your hungry pussy. You turn around and kiss me hard, your mouth parting my lips and your tongue rushing to meet mine. I put one hand on your ass and grip it hard, sliding my hand down to your thigh, squeezing again before moving my other hand up and cupping your breast through your black lace bra.

You unclasp it and let drop it to the office floor next to your dress. I grab your soft, bare tits before putting my lips around your nipple and sucking gently. You can feel your nipple hardening as I start licking circles around it before flicking my tongue back and forth and pinching down with my lips, pulling roughly.

I hush another deep moan from you before drawing a path with my lips, tongue, and teeth to your other nipple. Before I begin sucking hard, I put my hand between your legs and run two fingers up and down your warm slit over your dampening panties. I kiss a warm trail from your chest to your vagina, replacing my hand with my face, kissing your pussy through your underwear, and lightly licking the delicate skin not covered by your lace panties.

I hook my tongue around the elastic and run it quickly by your wet entrance and pull as much of your wetness into my mouth as I can. As I rise to kiss you, I sense your body tensing. I pull your underwear off and you sit on my desk, pulling me in for another hard kiss. I step back and we star at each other momentarily, then you bite your lip and spread your legs.

Your precum was shimmering around your excited pussy. Bending down, I put my face between your thighs and slowly taste your skin before your arousal starts spilling more of your delicious wetness. I then use two fingers to spread your supple lips apart and slowly lick each side before plunging my tongue inside your pussy. You grab my head, pushing it back and forth and making my outstretched tongue penetrate you back and forth.

You moan and start to rock your hips, pushing your wet pussy as you bring my mouth up, pushing my nose hard against your pelvis as my tongue pushes deeper inside you. I try to taste as much as I can with each pounding thrust against my mouth. Your grip on the back of my head tightens as you tilt your head back and groan.

Pulling my tongue back, I move two fingers to your eager pussy and push them in slowly. I moan as they slide in easily and I feel your tight little pussy grip and hold my fingers, contracting and quivering around them. I push them deep inside, my fingertips brushing against your cervix, then curl them slightly and thrust fast, in and out, over your g spot, making your legs shake as I begin rubbing my tongue over your clit.

My head moves quickly back and forth, my warm tongue hurriedly and excitedly moving with it, caressing your tender clit. I stop periodically to suck the fresh precum off your skin before going back to sucking and licking at your clit. Your hand jets down by my tongue to take over stimulating your swollen sex.

I lick between your fingers as you rub furiously while I finger fuck your aching pussy. Your body trembling lightly as I look up at you and say, "Oh baby, I want to eat your cum for my birthday. Are you going to cum for me, Emma?"

Your breathing picks up as you respond, "Mmmmm yes, Sam, I want to cum on your face, keep fucking me and make me cum," you say through groans and labored breathing. "Then you're going to lick and swallow everything I give you!" you finish, looking me right in the eyes.

Your head tilts back again as the trembling becomes full convulsing. You stop massaging your clit, grab my head, and push it hard between your legs.

"I'm coming, Sam! Oh, fuck, I'm coming! Eat it all you fucking slut!" you say as I suck your clit, flicking it with my tongue and rubbing hard on it with my tastebuds.

I try to move back a tad and you push my face back in callously, my nose slamming back to your pelvis as my mouth sits open at your pussy, filling with your sweet wetness. I swallow load after load of your cum, squeezing your tits and pulling at your nipples with each mouthful.

Your hips keep rocking against my fingers as your back and legs tense from the climax. Your grip on my head relaxes as your rocking wavers. My thumbs rub up the sides of your thighs, collecting your cum, then sucking it all off in my mouth.

I stand up, pulling my dick out of my pants and pressing my wet tip to your throbbing hole. "I'm going to explode and fill you with my seed, Emma," I say before kissing you.

I pull back, "Then I'm going to pull my dick out and you're going to suck both of us off my rock hard cock…" I finish before putting my lips back on yours.

You pull away, "Ohh, that sounds wonderful… but you'll have to wait…" you reply, bending over to collect your clothes.

"You can do whatever you want… Tonight…" you say slyly.

Before I can respond, you're fully clothed and walking out of the office. "Good luck with that!" you say, pointing at the bulge in my pants. "I can find my way out," you say, smiling, then close the door.

 

**********

 

You wake up, your head flat on the bed, no pillow. You have to open and close your eyes a few times before you can see clearly. What is certainly clear is that someone is pulling on your wrist. The next surprise is the air. It's cool, and it's constant, and you can feel it chill your whole body because you are totally naked. As you turn your head, you see me looping the restraint around your wrist and securing it. Moving your feet only confirms what you already knew - they were fastened tight.

You feel the breeze from the fan blow across your bare ass, your legs spread, the breeze flowing over your bare vagina. You feel your nipples twinge for an instant against the sheets. Putting your head back on the bed, then facing me, you say, "Oh yeah? It's awfully early for this."

"Sorry, my love. But I my cock can't forgive what you did on my birthday. So, it has decided to find out how you really feel about being used." I whisper to you before dropping my pants and underwear, my cock already straining.

It bounces as I stand back upright, the tip pointing directly at your face. I take my finger and wipe a small collection of precum off the tip, bend over the bed, kiss you hard, then gently swab your lip, brushing the precum across your sexy, pouty bottom lip. Your tongue follows closely behind, cleaning it off and swallowing.

"Good girl!" I say, then walk behind you and smack your perfect ass.

"Mmmmmmm…" you moan.

There's a sharp crack that echoes in the bedroom. You hear it very clearly before the stinging sets in. You wince, then groan as I grip and clasp your thighs and legs, trying to ease the searing on your ass. It takes almost a full minute, but the pain abates and turns to pleasure as it joins the sensations from my massaging your legs and feet.

I take a feather and trace up from your toes to between your legs where I tickle it up and down your ass, labia, and clit, stroking and teasing gently over and over, before another crack fills the air. You don't wince this time, but you groan and try to pull your knees up. I put my mouth just above your ass, licking your lower back, moving my lips and tongue down to your ass cheeks.

I bite gently, then hard. You squeal and I put my hands on your thighs, keeping them still as I put my mouth to your entrance and my warm tongue parts your labia slowly. You squirm as my tongue slowly crawls up and down your tender pussy lips. I draw my tongue up further and you twist your hips when I approach your tight asshole. I move slowly back down and hook my tongue around your pelvis, the tip sitting on a clean shaven mound before I pull my tongue back into my mouth. I moisten my tongue and flick your clit gently before pulling myself up to you.

Putting my hands on your ass, I put my rigid manhood to your entrance, then put one hand on my shaft, moving the tip up and down your labia, my precum leaving a glistening trail on your pussy. You moan as I my thick tip strokes your labia faster and faster. I watch your lips slowly open for my cock and I moan audibly at the sight.

LinaWild
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LinaWild

Moving it up to your entrance, your muscles fight against the pressure as my tip pushes its way inside. I pull out slightly, gathering your wetness and letting your pussy accommodate me before pushing back in. I slap each cheek twice, moving in and out gently. You grimace while moaning when I spank you hard again.

"Do you like that, slut?" I ask harshly.

"Ooh, yes daddy," you reply.

I respond, "Good, my pet. Because that's as gentle as I'm going to be with you. I'm going to use your whole body to please me."

I pull out and move around to the top of the bed where your head is. You do your best to lift up your chin and I put my hands on either side of your face and tilt your head back, holding it up. I put one hand under your chin and position your mouth level with my dick. "Open your lips, slut, I'm going to fuck your mouth!" I demand.

You oblige and open wide as I push my hips forward and place the shaft on your tongue. Your lips purse firmly around my member and you suck gingerly as I start slowly thrusting in and out of your mouth. I pick up the pace and push further into your mouth, meeting resistance at the back of your throat. Your toes curl as you gag slightly. I turn my hips as I pull back, then push my dick against your cheek before pushing it out.

I stop thrusting and start manipulating your head, moving your soft mouth up and down my rock hard cock. My head tilts back and I groan as your expert mouth sucks cock. Looking down, I moan as I watch you make my dick wetter and wetter. Taking my cock out of your mouth, I tilt your chin up with my hand. I kiss you hard, forcing my tongue into your mouth and swirl it around yours before leaning back up and gently slapping your cheeks with my fat penis.

I move over to your fastened wrist and put my sopping cock in your hand. You look at me and groan as your hand grips and slides up and down my shaft.

"Ooh yes, that's good, slut. Stroke your husband's cock faster!" I tell you.

You bite your bottom lip as you watch your hand grip and slide back and forth, the pulsing from my cock thumping in your palm. You pause briefly as I bend over to kiss you, my tongue forcing its way back into your mouth. As your eyes close when my mouth approaches yours, you feel the sharp stinging of my hand smacking your ass yet again. Your legs tense and you try to push your knees together as my hand slithers down your ass crack, my fingers brushing by your tight asshole before arriving at your moistened entrance.

My fingers slide up and down your slick labia, stopping at the bottom to give your clit attention, making soft circles around the swelling sex. I take my cock from your hand so I can move back behind you, my hand still caressing the area around your clitoris. My free hand grabs your ass cheeks and squeezes back and forth, trying to accumulate as much of your ass in my hand as physically possible.

My fingers stop teasing your clit so that a hand can grab the other cheek and I spread you open for me. I get butterflies in my chest just staring at your delicious ass and pussy. While my right hand remains gripped to your ass, spreading you open, my left hand traces around your soft cheek, moving delicately over the bright red handprints, before moving down to your now drenched entrance.

Your eyes close tight as you feel my fingers nudging against your vagina, the soft lips of your labia opening easily as the tip of my finger eases inside and disappears. You moan, your overly stimulated pussy welcoming the warm penetration. I then moan as I feel your body proficiently clinches my finger. If it was my dick, you'd be milking the cum right out of my body.

My right hand releases your ass cheek as my finger keeps slowly moving in and out, sliding gently back and forth. My right hand fingers now tracing down your ass, around my left hand and back to your clit. You suck in air involuntarily as I put pressure on your wet clit and massage it slowly back and forth. My cock pulses and precum spills heavily when I pull my finger out and lick it clean. Moving it back inside you, I push deep, moving over your g-spot and back out again, sucking your wetness off each time.

I do that three times before moving a second and third finger in your obliging pussy and fuck you deep but slow, letting your body adjust to the additional size. Moving my face to your ass, I bite it while my hands stimulate your sexy pussy. I take my fingers off of your clit and grab your hair as my fingers thrusting inside you quicken.

I pull your hair, tilting your head back. "Give me your cum, slut, and I promise to be gentle when I fuck your ass…" I whisper before letting your hair go and replacing my fingers on your clit with my mouth.

I run my tongue over your clit, but it proves difficult from behind while I'm trying to fuck you steadily with my hand, so I put my fingers back on your clit and trace my tongue around your spread labia, getting a mouthful of your sweet juices with every hard thrust my fingers make into you. My tongue moves by my fingers, licking them as they enter and exit you, before going back to your delicate pussy lips, sucking on them while my hands jump-start your climax.

I start pushing my tongue around your entrance, squeezing it in with my fingers. Groaning hard, I want the vibrations from my lips to shoot through your vagina up through your chest, and make you dizzy. Your body quakes, and I can feel your pussy contract on my tongue and fingers. My cock is throbbing so hard, precum is spilling down on the sheets between your legs.

Trying to push my tongue further, I lick the walls of your pussy as it begins seizing. I rub your clit harder and faster, the two lustful feelings overwhelming your body. Your arms and legs start pulling at the restraints as the climax builds in your body. I move my tongue from your pussy to your clit and back and forth until your toes curl and your legs tense.

Wave after wave of your exquisite cum gushes out over my fingers, down my wrist, and onto my other hand that is still massaging your clit. I pull my fingers out and tongue your pussy, licking and sucking and swallowing everything you came. My pace over your clit slows as your body relaxes and I slap your ass twice.

"Oh god, Sam!" You whimper as you feel my warm tongue in you, cleaning your cunt.

I put my hands on your ass and squeeze, pulling my face away. Getting up, I move back to your head, slipping my hand between the sheets and find your tits, and pinching your hard nipples before saying, "Turn towards me, whore, and take my dick in your mouth."

You turn your head to me and I push myself to your lips and enter your mouth. Thrusting too deep, you gag and retch, soaking my cock in saliva. Pulling out of your mouth and moving back behind you, I grab your hips and line my wet, pulsing cock up to your now swollen entrance. I can't wait for my cock to enter your velvety cunt, my nervous energy at a high level.

The excitement to fuck my restrained wife was aggressive, and I can feel the warmth of a climax as soon as the sensation of my cock head stretching your walls rushes through my shaft. I thrust hard, knowing if I was going to cum soon I should fuck you as hard as I can. My hands slip from your waist and you can feel my cock start to swell, and my grunts and heavy breathing get closer together. A few more hard thrusts, and you feel me spasm and explode deep inside you as my hands clench your hips again and I moan hard in release.

I pull out mid orgasm and spread your cheeks while spurting over and over, spraying your asshole with a hot, thick cum. As I lean over you, I stroke myself and let my orgasm subside. I move back around to your face and before I can make any demands, you open your mouth and look up at me. Looking down at your beautiful face, I exhale heavily, allowing my semi-erect penis to rest on your lips.

You look concerned when I'm back to full length, throbbing again for your body. I make my way back behind you, slowly caressing your ass. You heard my warning and knew it might eventually happen. You close your eyes tight as you feel my warm hands spread your cheeks and my cock push against your cum covered, tight asshole.

At first, it's just pressure, and your muscles fight against the foreign intrusion. Then, the throbbing tip of my penis pushes inside and you suck a sharp breath in through your teeth while clutching a handful of sheets. You bury your face in the bed and your pussy throbs while your ass gets taken by your husband's iron rod, pleasure and pain trying to overpower the other.

You start groaning when I push further in, my breathing immediately shaking as your ass grasps me firmly. With a final push, my entire cock is encased snugly inside your firmly clenched asshole. I put my hand between your legs, moving under my balls as they nestle against you, and feel your dripping entrance. Prodding your labia with two fingers, I slide back into your wet pussy. I push deep inside you again, this time curling my fingers up towards my dick, massaging and pushing on your vagina while stroking my pulsating shaft as it throbs hard in your hole.

You moan and groan loudly and I lean forward to ask, "How does it feel to have my thick cock throbbing in your tiny asshole?" before slowly thrusting in and out, moving my fingers along inside your perfect pussy to increase the stimulation.

You shift subtly, trying to find a more comfortable way to accommodate me. In the process, your asshole stretches open a little further, and you're encouraged because it's a little easier to take my thrusting. The sharp, burning pain turns into a dull pleasure noticeable only because of the effect it's having on your desire for something bigger. Again and again, each individual sensation of pleasure and pain crashing over the other like tumbling laundry.

I try to put my free hand on your clit, but my hips and legs start to spasm. The impending orgasm is beyond my control. I had been so turned on by my wife letting me use her holes for my pleasure that I can no longer contain it.

"Oh fuck, Emma! I'm going to fill your ass with my hot cum!" I whisper aggressively. My whispers muffled by my cracking voice, I briefly start thrusting hard, then stopping and letting my cock throb and spill warm semen in your rectum. You can finally feel my cock soften and I slide out, both of us moaning as my seed spills out of you. I get up and casually release your arms and legs before lying next to you and saying, "You're going to love what's for dinner…”

Published 
Written by Sam_and_Emma
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments