Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tell me baby, mouth or pussy?

"Photoshoot: Wife and I help out a friend."

88
22 Comments 22
48.0k Views 48.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words
Famous Story
My wife of three years, Stephanie, is a stunning twenty-six year old brunette with beautiful hazel eyes. She is five feet four inches with 32D breasts that are 100% natural and deliciously perky. She is always at the gym and her body reflects her hard work. She doesn't have abs but her stomach is perfectly flat and her butt is soft and perky. She's got a very flirty personality and loves to talk about sex and sports. Needless to say, all the guys adore her and I consider myself lucky to be her man. 

I myself am a very fit guy as I am constantly playing sports. I also have many hobbies. My favorite being photography, which brings me to my story.

My buddie Matt and I have been friends since highschool. He and his wife had just gone through a divorce after he caught her cheating on him. He found pictures on her phone with another guys cock in her mouth.

Matt found himself at our house many nights watching the games or just hanging out. He vented to us about how she still checks his emails looking for something to make her feel better about what she did. She was always convinced he was cheating as well. We never liked her too much as she didn't get along with my wife. We think she was worried my wife might make a move on Matt, or that he would check her out, which I often caught him doing.

This particular night, after a few drinks, my wife spoke out and said, "Why don't you give her something to find when she checks your emails? Find a girl and take pictures of you guys and send it to yourself from a fake email. Get back at that bitch."

Matt continued thinking about her advice and decided he would give it a shot.

Two weeks after that night, Matt called me frustrated that he couldn't get many girls and the one he did hook up with, wouldn't let him take pictures.

That night after I told Stephanie what he had said, she sadly said, "I wish there was something I could do to help."

I jokingly replied, "Like what, offer yourself up to take the pictures with him?"

She laughed it off and we went to bed.

A few days later she brought it up to me. She said, "Babe, I feel really bad for Matt. I think he needs something to cheer him up. Would you really mind if I offered myself for the pictures? Is not like he is going to fuck me. We can take some pictures that suggest we are having sex but without penetration. What do you think?"

A little shocked she would even suggest this, I replied, "If you would really be comfortable doing this, I guess I could ask him. I'll take the pictures with my equipment so I get the right angles. How do you feel about this whole thing?"

She replied, "A little nervous, I don't want you to get mad at me but I feel as though we should help him out. Poor guy has been so down lately."

"I agree," I said, "I'll ask him tomorrow and see how he feels about the whole thing. I can't believe we're actually entertaining the idea. "

My wife and I always have amazing sex but this particular night was wild. She came three times before I exploded my load in her pussy. As we lay there holding each other, I felt our juices leaking out and running down my cock to my balls. She then climbed off and took my cock in her mouth. She had never sucked my dick after sex and there she was licking my cock clean of my dripping cum and her own juices.

The next day I called Matt after work and asked him to meet me up at a bar for drinks. He agreed.

After some small talk I finally brought it up.

"So, you know that conversation we had at my house about you getting back at your ex?" I said.

"Yeah, the whole picture scenario where I send it to myself?" he replied.

"Exactly, so Stephanie brought up an interesting idea last night. We want to help you, and if you are willing to follow along, Steph says she won't mind being the girl in the pictures," I said.

He then replied, "I dont get it? I'm going to take pictures while I fuck her?"

"No you fucking idiot. First of all, your not too tell a soul about this or I'll fucking kill you. We are doing this so you can get back at that bitch of an ex." I said. "I'm going to use my camera equipment and photograph you two in positions and angles that imply you two are actually doing it. Your not actually going to penatrate her and I'm going to crop out her face so you're ex doesn't recognize her."

"Wow, you guys would do that for me? And she is Ok with this?" he asked in a shocked voice.

"Yeah, she's probably going to be naked so be cool about this please. It should look legit but we will improvise once we start," I explained.

"I understand man, she is like a sister to me so you don't have to worry. When do we start?" he asked.

"How about Friday night? After work," I said.

He agreed and we finished our beers. When I got home I told my wife he agreed and that he is coming over on Friday.

She was excited and nervous at the same time. I could tell in her voice.

We fucked like crazy those last few days in that week.

I could barely think at work on Friday. I wasn't sure how I would feel when she was naked in front of my friend. How will she feel? Would I be able to get the right shots? Wait, he is going to have to pull his dick out in front of her. How is she going to react when she sees his dick?

When I got home, Stephanie had jumped out of the shower and greeted me down stairs. She smelled delicious. Her pussy was smoothly shaved, she had gotten her nails done, and she was covered in my favorite perfume.

I asked, "So, are you ready for tonight?"

She replied, "Yes I am. I got my nailes done, waxed, so I come out smooth in the pictures, and I picked out an outfit. Come see if you approve."

We headed up stairs to our room and I immediately saw her outfit on the bed. She put it on and came out to model it for me.

She was wearing a brand new tiny black skirt. It was loose and flopping around with her every turn. Her white blouse was also loose and showed most of her cleavage with a leopard print bra under. She also had on her tall black heels that made her butt bubble even more.

She then lifted her skirt and showed me her sheer lace white thong that she had bought just for today.

We cracked open a bottle of wine as we waited. I could tell she was nervous. She was drinking a while lot faster than normal. She always loosens up with a few glasses of wine.

As I poured the last glass from the bottle, we heard a nock at the door. Stephanie ran upstairs from what I thought was nerves and I opened the door.

"Hey Matt. What's up?" I said as I greeted him.

He was in gray slacks and a white button down.

"I brought two bottles of wine to start the night. Didn't know if you prefer red or white so I brought both," he said as we walked in.

"Perfect, let's sit down and watch the rest of the game. Stephanie is finishing up upstairs," I said.

With that, my wife came downstairs and we both turned around. She had put on some last minute make-up. As she got closer, I realized she removed her bra. Very sexy, I thought to myself.

EmmaKane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmmaKane



Matt quickly spoke, "Wow Steph, you look incredible. No way she is going to believe I picked up a woman like you."

She thanked him and went towards the second bottle of wine to pour a glass for Matt.

As she leaned down over the coffee table, her blouse hung down flashing her tits to both of us.

Over the next hour or so we sat in the living room talking and drinking our wine.

I finally suggested we head upstairs and get things started.

I had him sit on the bed and instructed my wife to sit on his lap while I adjusted my settings to the light in the room. I was finally ready to start the shoot and asked them to stand up.

"Ok, so Matt, face me. Steph, get on your knees in front of him and undo his belt and zipper and slowly tug down his pants." With her shaky hands, my wife undid his belt and unbuckled his pants. She then reached for the waist and pulled down as I clicked away. I noticed she curled her fingers over the band to get a feel of his bare skin.

With his pants by the floor, she looked up and saw his bulge. I snapped a picture as her mouth gasped open in surprise. He was already semi-hard and his boxers outlined his cock. Her reaction got me excited. I found what we were doing to be very exciting and although they weren't going to fuck, the idea of him seeing my wife naked turned me on. I thought I would be distracted trying to get the right shots but my mind kept wondering what was going through her head as she undressed him, just inches away from his bare skin.

"Ok, now pull off each others shirts and continue to undress each other," I said.

They both stood up and he pulled her shirt over her head slowly revealing her perky breasts and her hard nipples. She then unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it off all while I was clicking away.

Stephanie then went to pull off his boxers and I stopped her. I asked her to reach into his boxers and pretend she was grabbing his cock. She didn't question me and tucked her fingers under the elastic. They didn't notice but I was able to see everything through the tightness of his boxers.

She moved her hand right next to his cock which was now twitching and growing even more. I snapped a few pictures and asked her to place her face closer to his boxers as she pulls them down.

We were all dazed and in a whole other place at this point. You could feel the sexual tension in the room.

Her mouth remained open as his cock slowly appear while pulling on his boxers till it finally sprung to life. His cock had to be around 8 inches and about as thick as mine. She was impressed and her face showed it, as did the pictures I was taking.

I then said, "Baby, we need better pictures. Can you grab his cock and stroke it once or twice? Then pretend to take it in your mouth but stop right before."

She actually listened to me. She was enjoying this just as much, if not more than I was.

As I checked my camera after every shot I noticed he was leaking pre-cum as she stroked. She then leaned forward with her mouth open and stopped right before his cock. If she were to close her mouth, half of his head would be in her mouth. She kept her mouth wide open as I clicked away. It was then where I noticed that I caught a picture where her lips accidentally grazed his cock and his pre-cum had gotten on her lips.

Needless to say I was rock hard. When I told her I got the shot I needed, she stood up and licked her lips.

I then instructed him to lift her skirt and expose her pussy. Then he layed down on the bed and Steph sat on top of him reverse cowgirl style right on his stomach. I then told her to grab his cock with one hand and move her thong to the side with the other. I had her stroke his cock in the direction of her pussy. This made it look like she was guiding his cock in.

I then instructed her, "keep your thong to the side and hover above his cock like you were going to ride him." As she did this I saw how wet her pussy was. It was shining from the light in the room and her juices. She was loving this and I was going to have my fun with this.

"Ok, now move down a little closer," I said as I saw her legs starting to give out. "A little closer," I continued as the tip of his cock was a centimeter away from her opening.

This is when I actually saw a drop of her wetness leak on to the head of his cock. This caused his cock to twitch and it grazed along the length of her pussy. My wife's legs gave up holding her weight and she dropped right on top of his cock. I kept snapping shots as my best friends cock easily slid up my wife's soaking pussy.

My favorite shot of the day happened at that moment when my wife's head tilted back, both their eyes closed, and her mouth opened up, letting a small moan out.

My wife opened her eyes and paused as she looked at me and said, "I'm so sorry baby. My legs were getting sore and I couldn't hold myself up." She never bothered taking his cock out while she apologized. She continued, "Are you mad? I didn't want this to happen."

I replied, "No baby, I understand. Since your already there, pretend your having an earth shattering orgasm for the picture. Matt, grab her hips and pull her down as if you were pushing your cock deeper." Steph looked at me with a dirty smile as she looked down at my shorts and noticed my cock was rock hard.

She then removed the skirt over her head. While doing this it seemed as though she pretended to struggle because her hips were grinding back and forth while she moved her body to take the shirt off.

When she had it off she leaned back and placed her hands on Matt's stomach. He grabbed her hips and pulled her towards him. She let out a genuine moan as I encouraged the good job she was doing.

Steph started "adjusting herself" as she moved up and down repeatedly. I took advantage and caught close ups of her pussy and his cock, which was drenched in her wetness.

I then shocked her when I said, "Slowly move up and down his length so I can get his cock in your pussy at different lengths." This was all the encouragement either of them needed as she started grinding and taking his cock. I kept snapping away at both of them full blown fucking right in front of me. I then asked him to reach around and rub her clit. I offered that swelling up her clit would make this seem more real.

My wife had her first orgasm within two minutes of this. Her second followed right after as she yelled, "Ohh fuck Matt. Your making me cum again." I inched closer to her and she reached inside my shorts as she was moaning and started stroking my cock. I was in pure bliss.

I asked her to stop and suck his cock. I said, "Your already fucking him, let's get some good blowjob pictures." She listened and went down on him. She hungrily licked up and down his cock, taking in all her juices she had just covered him in. She sucked his balls and licked his head. When she attempted to take all of him in her mouth, he yelled, "I'm going to cum. What do I do?"

My wife stopped and asked me in a hungry voice, "Tell me baby, mouth or pussy?"
Published 
Written by Rhill2u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments