Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Awakening

"BBW awakens from a sexual sleep"

3
0 Comments 0
14.1k Views 14.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words
The Awakening



This is based on true a story and some of you who have read some of my very early stories may recognize this story.

Well  where can I start … from the beginning I suppose picture this a bored 30 something housewife , married her high school sweetheart and now almost 15 years later felt like she was screaming inside with boredom. I felt like I was abnormal because I wasn’t enjoying lovemaking – it was always over too soon, was always the same and if I dared to suggest something out of the ordinary I was looked upon as if I was dirty.
So what did I do?? I left. I did try but I couldn’t live my life the same as it had been.

Then I met Ken , he chased me…… flirted and made me feel like a real woman should feel like – here is me having never slept with anyone else ever ( other than my now ex) and no self confidence and very little self esteem and this man was chasing me. Me with the flabby thighs, big bouncing boobs, stretch marks, even my lard arse as the ex used to remind me.

I was so nervous, I had never thrown caution to the wind like I had done this way – I was way out of my comfort zone. I nearly backed out right up to the time I was due to meet Ken – should I - shouldn’t I – I nearly chickened out on the way. He called me on my mobile and said just come and meet me – if after you do you decide not to go through with it - you can leave.

So here I was nervous as all hell – like a  girl going on her first date meeting a man I had only chatted to on the phone and chatted to on the net …whew Huge steps girl.
Ken was the perfect gentleman and we fell into each others arms- you are gorgeous he said – what on earth are you so worried about ?? . Unfortunalty after a quick meeting he had to go back to his conference – I slept all afternoon – thank heavens I would need it. When I heard ken come back through the motel room door I was greeted with such a beaming smile – get up sweetheart he said we are going shopping. “Shopping” I said….. yep said Ken  with a huge smile , no lady such as yourself should ever be without a vibrator and I laughed when I remembered the conversations recently that me being 35 had never used or touched a vibrator. I tell you walking into that sex shop was like taking a kid into a candy shop. I walked out with two gifts – gifts I still have today a purple vibe (which was my personal favourite) and a gold vibe. We went back to the motel and went out for dinner – I had enough drinks to make me happy and relaxed … the shotties I had as a going home gift from Ken left me warm and giggly.
We arrived back to the motel room my cheeks were flushed for the alcohol and anticipation on what was to come. We slowly undressed each other and Ken spent along time licking, kissing and caressing my breasts. Just to have someone take the time and explore your body – touching – feeling, kissing long and hard – tasting each others tongues – feeling fingers everywhere just touching or tickling – teasing. My body was so alive and excited – I don’t think I had ever been so sexually excited. Ken got up and walked to the bathroom and bought back my vibes and lube and placed then within reach. We feel back into each other arms and then I trailed my tongue down his chest till I got to his rock hard cock and I licked it all over before taking the whole shaft into my mouth – I could hear his moans which only made me want to please even more and I sucked harder – sliding my tongue into the slit – which I love doing and teased with my tongue. I love sucking cock and know Ken was so close but he all of a sudden stopped me and said not yet.
He reached for me and started fingering me – I was so wet and so horny – I would’ve done anything and he knew it.
He got me to lay back spread my legs and he lubed up a vibe and slowly inserted it into my pussy while licking and sucking at my clit … oh god the sensations that he was giving me.. I was bucking onto the vibe – I couldn’t believe it when I started to cum and he dug his tongue in deeper where the vibe had been and made me cum over and over.

LunaSpecter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaSpecter

I was crying … wasn’t tears of pain but pure joy – no man had ever made me multi-orgasm.

I think Ken was shocked but he never said anything just held me in his arms and started kissing me again – he licked my tears and told me that I would always remember this nite   and this was lovemaking was really about. I felt Ken move on top of me  and slide his cock inside me – to hear a man moan in pleasure and appreciate your body is wonderful – to feel hands exploring you and a cock slamming deep inside your pussy as you wrap your legs around his to get him in as far as he can go. To feel hot cum spurt inside you as a man is calling YOUR name and slamming into you as if he will lose you if he stops … I just wanted all of him, all his cock, all his cum and all of his love he had for me right at that moment.
I laid there Ken on top – thinking the night was over, I had never had more than one session of sex in a nite!! “Are you happy” he said – he only had to look at my beaming smile to know I was.
He kissed me passionalty over and over – explored my mouth, we talked on and off traced fingers over each others body. Ken said to me “do you trust me” – I did.  “I want you to relax and if you say stop I will ok “  He expored my body with the vibe – firstly on my nipples which were now as stiff as cherries … I was so relaxed I closed my eyes I felt the vibe move from my nipples down my stomach to the folds of my pussy – it was still wet from our earlier efforts and it slid into my pussy with no effort and he worked it in and out – sometimes it was the vibe other times I could feel fingers. I got a shock when I felt lube being put on my ass – I did tense up and Ken said its okay – trust me if you say stop I will.  Ever so slowly he inserted a finger – OMG I had a finger in my ass and OMG it felt good, a different type of sensation as he worked his finger in and out slowly – I was shocked I was actually enjoying it and could feel my body starting to move – I could feel fingers in my pussy as well and ohhh lordy it felt so good.  Mmmmm baby want more?   Ken said to me … I nodded as I watched him lube up my vibe  oh  oh oh   I thought I cant take that. He started ever so gently a little bit at a time ohhhh it felt so good the vibrations of the vibe and the fingers stroking my pussy felt so good – I was shocked when I could feel the tingles starting in my body and a orgasm racked the very core of my being – it just went on and on and on – till I just zoned out with pleasure.
I honestly never knew I had it in me – I felt like some wanton slut who wanted everything and more – I had already lost count of the times I had cum.
And here is Ken with a raging hard-on and a look in his eyes – I knew what he wanted, I was scared and sexually excited to the core at the same time – I did go down and suck him – enough to make him groan and push me away saying not yet LOL. I watched him lube up his cock- that made me horny again and he dropped a huge dollop in my hole fingered it a bit more making sure it was well coated.  He positioned himself behind me and so gently pushed himself inside me.. at one stage I said I cant , it hurt too much and he just stayed there till I got used to him and slid in a bit more – was so slow – till I realize his whole cock was in my arse – I had taken it all. As he started to work himself in and out slowly – I surprised myself by pushing back and taking it … more so when I asked for it harder …… ohhh the sensations, my whole body was quivering in desire as he rocked himself in and out digging his hands into my butt cheeks as he rode me- when another orgasm rocked me I felt him pick up the pace and slam himself into me till I could feel him cumming inside me ohhhhhh as we both collapsed.
I don’t know how many times Ken reached for me that night - I lost count. He taught me more about my body in one nite than I had in 15 years of marriage and that’s sad.
Ken and I had a fling for almost 6 months and some of our escapades I may share later. Hubby says we owe Ken a lot for that night – The awakening of Tania.



Published 
Written by Wibbly
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors