Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bet, Ch 3 - Erotic Dice

"Maria plays erotic dice with her guests."

20
4 Comments 4
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"If you like erotic photos, don't forget to check the photographers work."

This story is based upon a photo series, “The Bet”, by Italian photographer, Andrea James Bramley, who started a photo series under this same name at https://bramleyappletheforbiddenfruit.blogspot.com. I write this with the permission of both he and the model featured in “The Bet”, and with his collaboration. He especially helps with some of the Italian phrasing, which I don’t speak. I present to you this tale of a bet gone wrong. You will also find links to his other photographic works. Please enjoy “The Bet”.

One of the characters in this story is taking photographs to send to Maria’s husband. When Matteo sends them, you can see the photos he sent by checking #BramleyApple’s work. The links are contained in his bio. This chapter contains an erotic dice game between four men and one woman.

The Bet, Ch 3 - Erotic Dice

After we’d inspected the dice in the kitchen, Matteo had put the dice in his pants pocket. He found his pants where he’d removed them and retrieved them. He brought them to the table, now cleared of dishes. 

“If you’re going to take pictures to send to my husband, take them now before we got started. Once we actually start, no one will want to quit and you’ll have yourselves in the picture,” I said. “This will get the weekend started properly.”

Everyone agreed, so I sat upon the large wooden table in the dining room with my legs spread and with my pussy exposed. The men took turns throwing the dice towards my bare genitals while Matteo photographed the results. Feeling the dice bounce against my pubic lips while rattling on the table’s surface served to arouse me more, as did the knowledge of where these dice games would lead. We would be taking steps towards more than simple petting and touching. Thus far, all they’d done is stroke me and tease me; Luca briefly tasting my pussy when he arrived; Giovanni bringing me to the single orgasm while I cooked, stroking my cunt. All I’d done is touch their naked cocks, bringing them to hardness. Now, I needed to cum again and I could barely wait for the games to begin and I knew this was a prelude to sex, probably first with Matteo, who’s fantasy I would satisfy first. 

Feeling he’d shot enough photos, Matteo showed what he’d taken to me and the others as they gathered around me. He deleted any pictures which showed the hands or arms of the others as they threw the dice or any with unexpected shadows as they’d moved around. What remained showed an aroused woman about to play sex games with erotic dice. I particularly liked ones showing my hands holding the dice as I looked at what was thrown and another with me glancing down at the dice sitting between my widely spread legs. The one I liked best showed me looking provocatively at whoever threw the dice which read ‘massage’ - ‘?’. My pussy lips were slightly spread because I was so excited. 

“Send them to my husband,” I said, breathlessly. “I want him to know what I’m going to be doing with you tonight.” 

He prepared the photos for transmission. I took his phone and added a message. ‘I’m sure you recognized these dice, Pietro. We will begin playing with them now.’ Matteo sent the pictures. Even if Pietro weren’t watching me this instant, I knew he would when he received the photos. I wondered if he’d ordered room service so he could stay in his room and stroke himself as I performed with these four men, or gone out for supper so he couldn’t, unable to imagine himself climaxing while watching me playing with others.

“We should stop around ten if I’m to grant Matteo’s fantasy tonight before he goes home. That gives us about an hour to play. Since there are four of you, I’d suggest fifteen minutes apiece,” I said. “For each person, we each throw the dice deciding what I’m going to be doing for each of you, and what you’ll be doing to me. You will decide how long we each spend on the other, depending upon what’s thrown. If the one you’ll be doing for me is more enjoyable to you, spend longer on that and less on yourself or vice versa, but the total time no longer than fifteen minutes so each of you has an equal opportunity.”

“What if we don’t like what we roll on the dice?” Marco said. “Can we roll again?”

“I’d say no more than two additional rolls,” I replied, “but the time for extra rolls comes off your fifteen minutes.”

“Let’s get started,” Luca said. “This game excites me.”

If the firmness of their erections was any indication, it excited all of them and me too.

“Why don’t you start, Luca,” Matteo said. “I’ll time this.” He started the timer on his watch.

Luca rolled and got touch lips. “I’ll roll again,” he said. Lick ear he got the second time. “Shit, I’ll roll once more.” He crossed himself before he threw the dice a third time. He got kiss nipples the third roll. He looked up at the heavens, saying, “Thank you.”

I threw the dice and got suck neck. “It’s a good thing you’re not married, Luca, because I intend to leave a love bite on your neck.

MissVioleett
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissVioleett

“Maria can have two minutes. I’ll take the rest,” Luca said. 

I sat in his lap and kissed the side of his neck, slowly sucking until I left my mark upon his neck. Matteo said my time was up and Luca proceeded to kiss my nipples for the balance of our time as I lay in his arms. I must tell you something about my nipples. My areolae are small and my nipple takes up most of the space on them, being large and very sensitive. I love having my nipples kissed, licked and sucked because they are so sensitive. I was a cat in heat by the end of our time, my pussy practically melting. I was breathing hard and my breasts were flushed with desire, my nipples flinty shards. 

“I’ll go next,” Marco said. 

He rolled the dice. Suck nipples. Even better than kissing them. Oh, God, I might cum from nipple stimulation alone. I rolled and got Massage ?. The choice of body part was up to me. Might as well get this show on the road.

“I will massage your cock, Marco.” Marco looked thrilled at my choice of body part.

“I want you to massage me until I climax,” Marco said, “and I will suck your nipples for whatever time remains.”

I knelt down in front of him, stroking and tugging his organ, watching his face to see what he responded to most. This would be the first time I would make a man other than my husband orgasm since we were married. Granted, it was with my hands, but still, it felt odd to be massaging and stroking another man’s cock, wicked somehow. Twisted.

“What if you don’t orgasm within fifteen minutes?” I asked. “Then you won’t suck my nipples at all.”

“That won’t be a problem,” Marco responded, “I assure you.”

Pietro liked the occasional hand job and I’d become reasonably good at extracting his seed this way. Marco’s cock was slightly harder and more rigid than Pietro's, younger by about ten years. By watching Marco’s reactions, I could tell what he enjoyed the most and concentrated on what he responded to best. I stroked near the head and cupped his balls, lightly massaging his sack. Marco started breathing harder and his cock began twitching. I knew he was close to his orgasm.

When he finally climaxed, the first two spurts of his sperm arced through the air, hitting me in the face and chest. The rest pulsed out more slowly, dribbling over my fingers. I tasted his cum to see if I would enjoy swallowing his sperm later. It was a pleasing mixture of salt and sweet. I wiped at the splash he’d left on my face, smearing it. Giovanni handed me his handkerchief, and I used it to clean my face. There was still five minutes left on our timer and Marco spent them with me in his lap, sucking my sensitive nipples. As expected, I had a small orgasm from his stimulation, moaning for the others as I climaxed. It felt odd having the others watching me experience my pleasure.

After our time expired, Giovanni rolled the dice. Lick ?. He got to choose the body part. I crossed my fingers. Please, I thought, I need to cum more.

“I will lick your cunt,” he said. Thank you, Giovanni.

I rolled. Kiss lips. So I’d be kissing Giovanni. I expected he’d use almost all of the time for himself. He surprised me by saying, “Four minutes for Maria, the balance for myself.”

Like the others, I sat in his lap while we kissed. I could feel his cock under my legs, striving to pop between them. Giovanni was a good kisser and I enjoyed kissing him. His tongue dipped into my mouth and played tag with mine. His kisses were soft and undemanding. I was responding well to his kissing and felt if he licked my pussy half as well as he kissed my mouth, I’d orgasm again. My time expired and his began. He sat me on the couch with my legs splayed over the top of the back and the other over the front braced on a foot, spreading me for his tongue. As expected from kissing him, his lips kissed me down below as exquisitely as they had above. I was squirming in no time, my bottom wriggling like a worm on a hook, thrusting my hips against his lips. Whimpering softly, I climaxed, coating his chin with my release. He lapped at my nectar, bringing me close to another before his time ended. I was breathing heavily. It wouldn’t take much to climax again. Matteo’s turn. He handed the watch to Marco who timed us.

Rolling, the dice said, massage boobs and when my roll appeared, it said, lick ears.

“Maria can lick my ears for three and I’ll use the remainder of the time for myself.” Lots of boob play for me, I thought. Not too surprising though; one third of the rolls were boobs and nipples.

I sat on Matteo’s lap and licked his ears. They were surprisingly sensitive. His skin prickled, forming goosebumps, the hair standing on end. His cock pressed so uncomfortably against my bottom, I parted my legs to let it spring up between them and his cock head rubbed against my inflamed pussy as I my tongue wiggled in his ear. My time ended; I lay down on the couch and he massaged my boobs. Hard, then soft, tweaking my nipples, a whisper of a touch, then back to squeezing. I was squirming again, wanting to be touched, for someone to touch my pussy and grant me another release. No one did. Thanks that I would soon be satisfying Matteo’s fantasy and he would be dining on my oyster. Marco called time. I was panting in lust, my nipples peaked and turgid. I wanted what came next.

******

 

Published 
Written by Thors_Fist
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments